• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Kioko nodded slowly, understanding now what she meant. At least, she was 99% sure she knew... maybe 85%... who knew?...
"I get it now. You don't want to hurt me, so you're okay with leaving as a failed succubus... Because we're friends."

tumblr_nkptc3MOWG1sdlpjvo8_r1_250.gif
"Pretty much, because your worth it." she said wanting to hug the girl, but yeah, naked hugs would be weird, besides her near rape might still hurt her enough not to want close contact yet.

@WeirdPrincess

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal smirked at him
"then Iv'e got my eyes on you"
"I have literally no problem with that. Watch me as long as you need~" Roman said, laughing lightly.

LunaCrosby said:
?Ally Laughed?
"Maybe I should bring back the past... y'know, the reason you both are afraid of water? except make it to where you drowned? how does that sound? crush her little child heart into pieces..."

?She said as she laughed again?
Amaya eyes turned dark red. 'Dont you dare use that against her" she growls

N8MFc6N.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal rolled her eye's jokingly
"Oh I will~"
Roman chuckled, "Well, then I'll just let you watch me~ No peeping." He joked.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya eyes turned dark red. 'Dont you dare use that against her" she growls
N8MFc6N.gif
?Ally smiled sadistically at Amaya?

"then why don't you join her?"

?She said as it began going dark around them, The demon version of ally disappearing as the scene enclosed around Amaya, An ocean like scene forming with Ally in it and a way's behind her seemed to be a giant wave, no, a series of giant waves?

LunaCrosby said:
☩Ally smiled sadistically at Amaya☩
"then why don't you join her?"

☩She said as it began going dark around them, The demon version of ally disappearing as the scene enclosed around Amaya, An ocean like scene forming with Ally in it and a way's behind her seemed to be a giant wave, no, a series of giant waves☩
Amaya looked around. "Shit! Ally!!!" she screamed "This is fake, just a realistic illusion" she says trying to keep calm

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...✿Kioko smiled, if she wasn't in the bath naked, she would have given her a hug. But considering she was, Kioko was still going to keep a safe distance. Naked bodies touching were weird to her. Maybe once she got out of the bath, she could hug her... speaking of which, she had already finished washing herself and was ready to get out of the bath. As nice as it was, she didn't want to get all wrinkly from staying in to long. Though she also didn't know where the towels were either, unless they were sitting right on the counter and Kioko just didn't see them✿...

"Thanks~ That makes me feel a ton times better! But um... where are the towels?"

LunaCrosby said:
"No promises~"
♡Mal joked as well
Roman smiled, "No really. No peeping. I deserve as much privacy as you do." He said, before laughing again.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked around. "Shit! Ally!!!" she screamed "This is fake, just a realistic illusion" she says trying to keep calm
"It may be an illusion, but you can still die, as well as still feel what it's like to drown"

☩Her voice echoed as she giggled☩

☮The normal ally seemed to be struggling to stay above water, the Wave crashed down on them, sending ally under only to struggle as she came back up

"H-help..."

LunaCrosby said:
"It may be an illusion, but you can still die, as well as still feel what it's like to drown"
☩Her voice echoed as she giggled☩

☮The normal ally seemed to be struggling to stay above water, the Wave crashed down on them, sending ally under only to struggle as she came back up

"H-help..."
Amaya screamed in frustration before swimming over to Ally. "Its okay Im here" she says holding on to her

LunaCrosby said:
"I wont, I wont"
♡She said and laughed
They eventually made it to the food court, "I'm gonna go get my burger. Wanna come with or you're gonna just meet me at a table?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko smiled, if she wasn't in the bath naked, she would have given her a hug. But considering she was, Kioko was still going to keep a safe distance. Naked bodies touching were weird to her. Maybe once she got out of the bath, she could hug her... speaking of which, she had already finished washing herself and was ready to get out of the bath. As nice as it was, she didn't want to get all wrinkly from staying in to long. Though she also didn't know where the towels were either, unless they were sitting right on the counter and Kioko just didn't see them✿...
"Thanks~ That makes me feel a ton times better! But um... where are the towels?"
"In my bedroom by the door. Don't you want to rinse?" she asked draining the water, and standing up. "There are some exceptional lotions on my bed stand, if you need any." she said as she needed to rinse the dirty soapy water off of her. "Come here, let me rinse you off quick so we can watch movies. and prepare for departure." she said as she held the shower head.

@WeirdPrincess

Mayyflower said:
Amaya screamed in frustration before swimming over to Ally. "Its okay Im here" she says holding on to her
☮Ally looked at amaya

"h-how are you here? I thought I was here alone?"

☮She asked as another wave towered over them

Roman said:
They eventually made it to the food court, "I'm gonna go get my burger. Wanna come with or you're gonna just meet me at a table?"
"I'll meet you at a table, our food is in different places..."

♡She said and nodded

LunaCrosby said:
"I'll meet you at a table, our food is in different places..."
♡She said and nodded
Roman nodded before vanishing, and reappearing in line at the place where his food was being sold. Once Roman got his food, he made his way to a table and waited for Mal.

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally looked at amaya
"h-how are you here? I thought I was here alone?"

☮She asked as another wave towered over them
Amaya shook her head. "Nevermind that, we need to swim to shore" she says looking around

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "Nevermind that, we need to swim to shore" she says looking around
☮Ally tried to swim torwards the shore, being completely exhausted

"my arm's and legs hurt so much..."

Roman said:
Roman nodded before vanishing, and reappearing in line at the place where his food was being sold. Once Roman got his food, he made his way to a table and waited for Mal.
♡Mal did the same, though she had walked instead

"that didn't take as long as I thought"

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally tried to swim torwards the shore, being completely exhausted
"my arm's and legs hurt so much..."
Amaya nods. "I know mine too" she says worriedly. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GIVE IN TO THAT THING" she yells. "We seriously need to get out

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...✿Kioko almost left the bathroom to head to her room, when hearing that she should rinse. Looking down at herself, she noticed that suds covered a few parts of her body. It sounded like it would be best to rinse off first, then just find a towel to dry off. Trotting her way over to the woman, Kioko stood by her so she could rinse her off✿...

"Ah okay! I'll use some of the lotion on my legs and arms."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko almost left the bathroom to head to her room, when hearing that she should rinse. Looking down at herself, she noticed that suds covered a few parts of her body. It sounded like it would be best to rinse off first, then just find a towel to dry off. Trotting her way over to the woman, Kioko stood by her so she could rinse her off✿...
"Ah okay! I'll use some of the lotion on my legs and arms."
She got the water just right and began to rinse herself and her friend off. "Turn around so i can get your back. and I will turn around so you can do mine." she said happily rinsing her friend off.

@WeirdPirncess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back