• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira nodded as he ordered another beer, shortly before replying♅...
“ Ah, I see. So you're essentially entertainers? ”

---------------------------------

...ΨKenji looked at Lumina and noticed hos heavy she was blushing. He laughed quietly and spoke as gently poked her cheekΨ...

“ You okay?~ ”

-------------------

((( I'll be going off for the rest of today -my time-. I'll be back later. )))

[/QUOTE]
"Well, in a sense, we pretty much have time to pick up skills along our life lines. Not much use in this modern world for creatures who seduce men with promises of sex and power, when anyone with half a brain can topple empires with the click of a mouse." she said as she ordered a white russian.

Nonalaka said:
"I'd hardly say party" she said shaking her head "I think changing forms like that was hard on her" she said softly as she watched him treat Chiharu's wounds "I could heal her if my powers weren't currently on the blink, I don't know whats caused it, I feel bad that I can't..." She said with a frown "Oh, and Thank you, for getting is out of there..."
"You look really familiar. Let me guess, your an Idol?" H

HimeragiSeiker said:
''heh...funny thing...im not here to kill you. your just fired and im taking your place''
...♱He said before he pulled out the sword♱...

''funny...truly funny...a teacher is really the biggest pervert of all time. should i be happy or i should i be disgusted?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''heh...funny thing...im not here to kill you. your just fired and im taking your place''
...♱He said before he pulled out the sword♱...

''funny...truly funny...a teacher is really the biggest pervert of all time. should i be happy or i should i be disgusted?''
"Funny, you think you can manage things better than I could?" He truly laughed. Not a sarcastic laugh, but a genuine laugh. "The micro managing alone would consume you. Then you have to dole out punishments, seek new sources of Sin, tempt people into it, then you might get some personal time, between maintaining your dominion and Having to deal with six other inane brothers, who in fact would relish in seeing me toppled. In fact we can call them all here right now and have a free for all, OR I can take you under my wing and train you. Because this isn't some human 9-5 job. I can train you, delegate some tasks to you and then when I truly get fed up and walk away, you will have some semblance of order around here. All of this is just a spit shine pretty shell. If anyone were to really see what this is, no one would be enticed. So think about it really hard, or we can poke our swords into each other until we get bored of it." Asmodeus said, drawing his sword from his cane.

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Len nodded "For now, if i need more i'll give your hand a squeeze." he said as the air started to fill with colors.
Roland smiled down at her "And you wouldn't might taking one with me?" he asked playfully as he placed a hand on her cheek.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked up at him and blinked "Ah, no, I don't mind" she said with a small nod,

Nonalaka said:
"I'd hardly say party" she said shaking her head "I think changing forms like that was hard on her" she said softly as she watched him treat Chiharu's wounds "I could heal her if my powers weren't currently on the blink, I don't know whats caused it, I feel bad that I can't..." She said with a frown "Oh, and Thank you, for getting is out of there..."
"No problem, but you look familiar. Are you by chance an Idol? or gravure model?" he asked as he looked at her. "I could have sworn I know you from somewhere." he asked as he turned his nudeness toward the pool, something on his back burned something fierce. (A tattoo of a black globe with stars in it, and runes circling it." He still could not find clothes to put on. "Sorry. I should know you. Something inside said that you are important somehow." he said lacking the confidence to assert the issue further.

@Nonalaka

Mayyflower said:
Luke walked into the living room where nymph and maki were sitting on the couch watching tv
Maki looked over at Luke and the girl. "Hey look nymph it's the girl Luke was with when he got shot at" she says

Nymph looked over. "I see" she says
Kairassi looked over at them both, waving a little "Ah, Hello" she said smiling politely.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked up at him and blinked "Ah, no, I don't mind" she said with a small nod,
Roland smiled then took the blanket off of them and whistled "Hello pretty lady~" he said teasingly as he looked at her "Looks like we won't need to take off our clothes before hand, we slept without them~"

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"No problem, but you look familiar. Are you by chance an Idol? or gravure model?" he asked as he looked at her. "I could have sworn I know you from somewhere." he asked as he turned his nudeness toward the pool, something on his back burned something fierce. (A tattoo of a black globe with stars in it, and runes circling it." He still could not find clothes to put on. "Sorry. I should know you. Something inside said that you are important somehow." he said lacking the confidence to assert the issue further.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini shook her head, laughing softly "No, I'm not either of these things..." She was about to say they had met before just now but instead got distracted by the tatoo on his back, tilting her head lightly "That's a very intricate tatoo on your back...does it mean anything?" She asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len took in a deep breath and the colors started to focus in the shape of a person.

[/QUOTE]
May looked around before looking back at Len

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi looked over at them both, waving a little "Ah, Hello" she said smiling politely.
Nymph waved. "Hey" she says calmly

Maki waved happily. "Hello!" She says

Luke walked over to them and sat down. " this is kairassi" he says

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then took the blanket off of them and whistled "Hello pretty lady~" he said teasingly as he looked at her "Looks like we won't need to take off our clothes before hand, we slept without them~"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blushed when he pulled the blanket before nodding.

Nonalaka said:
Rini shook her head, laughing softly "No, I'm not either of these things..." She was about to say they had met before just now but instead got distracted by the tatoo on his back, tilting her head lightly "That's a very intricate tatoo on your back...does it mean anything?" She asked curiously.
"Wait, there is a tattoo back there?" he said spinning around to try and see it. "You are pretty. But I just cant put my finger on it." he said, stopping the futile attempt and sat next to her. "Are you okay? Hurting anywhere, because i have more balm." he said concerned for her. "I mean I dont mind helping you if you need it." he finished, he overcame his modesty. Not that it really mattered, this place was crawling with sex and depravity.

@Nonalaka

Mayyflower said:
Nymph waved. "Hey" she says calmly
Maki waved happily. "Hello!" She says

Luke walked over to them and sat down. " this is kairassi" he says
Kairassi nodded "Nice to meet you both~~" she said with a smile.

Mayyflower said:
May looked around before looking back at Len
Len gave May's hand a small squeeze before some feature's started becoming apparent on the illusion, like a brown and green dress that had flowers of various color on them and long gold orange hair that came down below the waist.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed when he pulled the blanket before nodding.
Roland smile before moving to peck her nose "I love you~" he said sweetly as he place on hand on her cheek and caressed it "But i'll need you to move."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko rubbed her face and swung her legs on the other side of the bed, soon getting up and stretching. Her body felt oddly soar as she left the bedroom and wandered around what seemed to be like an apartment. How she got in here was a mystery to her. Kioko looked around the apartment for a little longer before coming at a stop to the bathroom door, hearing the sound of running water and... rather vulgar language. Raising a hand, she knocked on the door✿...
@Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len gave May's hand a small squeeze before some feature's started becoming apparent on the illusion, like a brown and green dress that had flowers of various color on them and long gold orange hair that came down below the waist.

[/QUOTE]
May looked at the figure that Len was forming, she smilied.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded "Nice to meet you both~~" she said with a smile.
"Nice to meet you too" she says with a small smile

Maki smiled. "Yea what she said" she says with a small giggle

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Wait, there is a tattoo back there?" he said spinning around to try and see it. "You are pretty. But I just cant put my finger on it." he said, stopping the futile attempt and sat next to her. "Are you okay? Hurting anywhere, because i have more balm." he said concerned for her. "I mean I dont mind helping you if you need it." he finished, he overcame his modesty. Not that it really mattered, this place was crawling with sex and depravity.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini shook her head, my head hurts a little but the apart from that im fine" she said as she glanced over at him "Its a rather large tatoo as well, I don't know how you could have such a thing without noticing really" before he sat next to her, blinking a few times as she processed his words "Well we have met before now....I'm assuming you don't remember?" She said before shaking her head "But that doesn't matter, I'm Rini" she said offering him a handshake, smiling a little

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smile before moving to peck her nose "I love you~" he said sweetly as he place on hand on her cheek and caressed it "But i'll need you to move."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled lightly and rolled her eyes " I know, I know" she said before getting up.

Mayyflower said:
"Nice to meet you too" she says with a small smile
Maki smiled. "Yea what she said" she says with a small giggle
Kairassi smiled back at them "You have a lovely home" she said as she looked around before sitting down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back