• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Raze and his messed hair were sleeping off to her side, looking more peaceful and docile rather than a big sad sack that's hostile.
Mizuki looked over at Raze and chuckled before leaving her room to go take a shower.

WeirdPrincess said:
The door wasn't closed, and the cursing stopped. then there was the sound of someone getting into the tub. The knocking opened the door with a creak. "Hey, you want a bath too?" she asked her new friend as she made room. "I mean its a waste of water just for me." she said with a smile as she played with the bubbles.

@WeirdPrincess

Mayyflower said:
May looked at the figure that Len was forming, she smilied.
Len sighed and squeezed her hand again as the features started fading.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly and rolled her eyes " I know, I know" she said before getting up.
Roland smiled then pinched her butt before standing up and slightly smirking down at her "Oh? you just seemed so content~" he teased before streching and walking towards the bathroom while chuckling.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Roland smiled then pinched her butt before standing up and slightly smirking down at her "Oh? you just seemed so content~" he teased before streching and walking towards the bathroom while chuckling.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]

[/QUOTE]
May blinked. "Oh yea sorry I forgot" she says before she started giving him more of her power

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]

[/QUOTE]
Dakota let a squeak as she was pinched "H-Hey!" She called to him as she went to the bathroom as well.

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki looked over at Raze and chuckled before leaving her room to go take a shower.
Raze started coming to due to the noise of the shower. He rolled over and fell off the bed, hitting his head, letting out a loud yelp. "SHIT!" He said as his head connected. It was accidental though. He had not suspected it to happen and it hurt.

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally thought about it
"we can.... go for a walk?"
Shingo thought about it, then nodded. "Alright! That sounds like fun!" He said happily as he took her hand. His other hand played with her cat ears, unable to help themselves because they were so cute.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...guess that counts too. have you...eaten yet? its dinner time right now..''
☯Kelsey shook her head

"When I saw you passed out I didn't do anything excerpt bring you here, then I told myself i'd stay until you were awake and that my mom would understand. then that happened so I never got a chance to think about eating something"

TheDragoon said:
Shingo thought about it, then nodded. "Alright! That sounds like fun!" He said happily as he took her hand. His other hand played with her cat ears, unable to help themselves because they were so cute.
☮A small purr like sound came out of Ally's mouth before she covered it with her free hand, her face a light shade of pink

TheDragoon said:
Kite chuckled and held her tight. "Your awfully quiet today~" He said, his voice as sweet as chocolate.
Lexi smiled and hugged him close. "I'm just so tired" she says softly

LunaCrosby said:
☮A small purr like sound came out of Ally's mouth before she covered it with her free hand, her face a light shade of pink
Shingo saw she was finally cracking, revealing her inner cuteness. He began petting her hair and scratching behind her ears softly as they walked. "Do you like that?" He said softly.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled and hugged him close. "I'm just so tired" she says softly
Kite kissed her forehead. "Alright, I'll go make breakfast so you can get some extra sleep." He said softly back before getting up and getting his clothes on before going to the kitchen.

TheDragoon said:
Kite kissed her forehead. "Alright, I'll go make breakfast so you can get some extra sleep." He said softly back before getting up and getting his clothes on before going to the kitchen.
Lexi nods and smiles. "Thank you love" she says sweetly

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana still held tightly to Ayen as he set her on the elk, with her body tensing up still, but her eyes widened a bit when she was sat upon it. Like Ayen said, it was nice and fluffy. So maybe it wasn't initially as bad as she had thought. Either way, she still clung to Ayen, partly because of the elk and partly from the whole ordeal they went through prior to this. Lilliana just wanted everything to go back to normal, honestly♧...

@TheDragoon
Ken hugged Lilliana from behind her where he sat. "Don't worry Lilliana. Things will go back to normal soon~" He said sweetly.

Mayyflower said:
May blinked. "Oh yea sorry I forgot" she says before she started giving him more of her power
Len huffed then continued forming the illusion as the skin then became a very slight tan, and the eyes began to infuse with color and take shape.

TheDragoon said:
Ken hugged Lilliana from behind her where he sat. "Don't worry Lilliana. Things will go back to normal soon~" He said sweetly.
@Tobi Neafearn ((I am so bad with tags xD ))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len huffed then continued forming the illusion as the skin then became a very slight tan, and the eyes began to infuse with color and take shape.

[/QUOTE]
May continued to stare at the figure that Len was creating.

Rin stood there, she was also looking at the figure

TheDragoon said:
Shingo saw she was finally cracking, revealing her inner cuteness. He began petting her hair and scratching behind her ears softly as they walked. "Do you like that?" He said softly.
☮Ally nodded, moving her hand away from her mouth, allowing him to hear her purring.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota let a squeak as she was pinched "H-Hey!" She called to him as she went to the bathroom as well.
Roland chuckled then glanced back at her "Yes my adorable dork?" he said as he stopped in the door way to the bathroom and smirked at her.

TheDragoon said:
@Tobi Neafearn ((I am so bad with tags xD ))
((One problem, Ayen set Lilliana behind Ken, and i will not just let it happen, you have to read the whole post!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back