• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kairassi smiled back at them "You have a lovely home" she said as she looked around before sitting down. "At least there's no crazy people around like last time we met" she said with a small giggle.

@Mayyflower

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled back at them "You have a lovely home" she said as she looked around before sitting down. "At least there's no crazy people around like last time we met" she said with a small giggle.
@Mayyflower
"Yea I know right" maki says with a nod

"Those pests" nymph huffed

Luke looked around. "Where is rylen?" He asks

"At his crushes house" maki says. "And thank you kairassi"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then glanced back at her "Yes my adorable dork?" he said as he stopped in the door way to the bathroom and smirked at her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota pouted a little and shook her head "Nothing"

Mayyflower said:
May continued to stare at the figure that Len was creating.
Rin stood there, she was also looking at the figure
Len started on the finer details like her smile and undeniable youthfulness, looking more and more life like by the second.

Nanne said:
Yuki had forgotten about the bet. "Oh! Right...haha well then in that case...hurry up lets go watch a movie!" she said rushing him. She pushed him all the way to the cashier so he could pay. After they paid and left Toki she held his hand again and started fast walking. "What movie should we watch?"
Alex smiled, quickly matching paces with Yuki, "I don't know yet. We'll have to look and see what's there to watch. After all we didn't really plan to watch a scary movie." He said, laughing lightly.

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal leaned in to kiss him
"whatever you decide on doing"

♡she said as she kissed him
Roman chuckled and kissed back, "No. Why don't you choose?" He asked, before kissing her again.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len started on the finer details like her smile and undeniable youthfulness, looking more and more life like by the second.

[/QUOTE]
May stood there, a big smile on her face, she was excited to see what normal kids had that she never had.

Mayyflower said:
"Yea I know right" maki says with a nod
"Those pests" nymph huffed

Luke looked around. "Where is rylen?" He asks

"At his crushes house" maki says. "And thank you kairassi"
Kairassi smiled "You're welcome ~" she said with a nod.

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

"He didn't want to, but he said he didn't have a choice. Your mother was possessed by something evil and your dad did say he tried to do something about it." Celia said as she tightened her hold on him, she knew she wasn't wording that part right, but she was just trying to tell him. Not get the story out word for word. "Your mom knew what was happening to her, she was aware of the evil that was in here... if I remember Emiya's story correctly. She told him that he
had to kill her... there wasn't anyway out of it. I'm sure your mom meant the world to your dad. He would have never wanted to hurt her and he probably misses her. I'm really sorry Nai... that you had to hear that, but... please don't hate your dad. He already seems to have lost one son... and don't think he'd want to you to hate either..."

Nai, being the kind hearted person he was decided to believe what Celia was saying. He soon stopped crying and wiped away his tears, "You said he's lost ones on already? Did you mean-"

Nai was interrupted by Taylor who had walked inside the room. "...Why's Nai crying? Did he hurt himself or something?" He asked.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and kissed back, "No. Why don't you choose?" He asked, before kissing her again.

"Because I cant seem to decide on anything around you"

♡She said as she went back to kissing him

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally nodded, moving her hand away from her mouth, allowing him to hear her purring.
Shingo winked at her. "Is there anything else I can do to make you feel good love~?" He asked her.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pouted a little and shook her head "Nothing"
Roland smiled as he turned around to completely face her "Truly nothing? or something that you think is embarrassing?" he asked teasingly.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo winked at her. "Is there anything else I can do to make you feel good love~?" He asked her.
"You make it sound so perverted when you say it like that"

☮She said as she looked at him

LunaCrosby said:
"Because I cant seem to decide on anything around you"
♡She said as she went back to kissing him
"You're saying I'm that much of a distraction for you?" Roman asked, as he kissed Mal back.

LunaCrosby said:
"yes, you just distract me that much"
♡She said as she kissed him
Roman smiled and nodded on agreement, "I could say the same about you." He said, as he continued to kiss Mal.

TheDragoon said:
Kite had left for the kitchen and was busy making breakfast.
Lexi curled back up before she dozed off again before groaning and waking up again. "Why cant I sleep" she huffed before she got up and got dressed, she then went down stairs and went to kite. "Cant sleep..." she mumbled

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
"Really? I didn't know that..."
♡She said as she kissed him
Roman nodded again, now looking Mal in her eyes, "I love you... And if things keep going how they are, which I know they will.. We'd probably be more than boyfriend and girlfriend."

LunaCrosby said:
"You make it sound so perverted when you say it like that"
☮She said as she looked at him
Shingo stopped because she didn't want to think he was a pervert. "Ok, so what do you want to talk about?" He asked her.

Roman said:
Roman nodded again, now looking Mal in her eyes, "I love you... And if things keep going how they are, which I know they will.. We'd probably be more than boyfriend and girlfriend."

"I hope we can then, as long as we don't separate then everything is perfect"

♡She said as she looked back into his eyes

TheDragoon said:
Shingo stopped because she didn't want to think he was a pervert. "Ok, so what do you want to talk about?" He asked her.
☮Ally looked at him

"well, what were you doing when you disappeared?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back