• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alex smiled, quickly matching paces with Yuki, "I don't know yet. We'll have to look and see what's there to watch. After all we didn't really plan to watch a scary movie." He said, laughing lightly.

Yuki laughed a bit, "You are correct...oh well guess I'll let you choose one then." she said as she soon started skipping.

Roman said:

Nai, being the kind hearted person he was decided to believe what Celia was saying. He soon stopped crying and wiped away his tears, "You said he's lost ones on already? Did you mean-"

Nai was interrupted by Taylor who had walked inside the room. "...Why's Nai crying? Did he hurt himself or something?" He asked.

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia looked over at Taylor, "Nai isn't hurt. He's fine now, he just happened to overhear something I was talking about with your dad."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko stared at her before her own face flushed and she frantically shook her head, soon speaking✿...
"N-No it's fine! I-I can just wait!"
"It's okay, were both women, and I am not like those women who jumped you. I was the eldest of six sisters, you just remind me of my youngest. Back in those times, you bathed together till you married." she said to her friend. "But I wont force you if you do not want to. Its sad whatever those women did to you." She was concerned for her friend.

@WeirdPrincess

LunaCrosby said:
"we're invincible! Well in my opinion we are..."
♡she said and laughed
Lumina said:
...☆Masahi was met with no answer. Kaori wouldn't come come to the door... because she wasn't home. Some time before Masahi returned she had left the house in an emotional hurry, not even bothering to lock the door behind her. She had to find Roman. To tell him... well, she would tell him that when she met him. Truthfully she had no idea where he'd be, but she hoped he would be nearby at least, and by the time she stopped to take a break from running her lungs were burning, and she was out of breath. Which was slightly weird because she was in quite good physical shape. Maybe if she didn't have things on her mind like she did, she'd be fine. Thinking about what Masahi had told her, how he felt, made her think back to when she was a kid, being on a team with him and Roman. Sure she cared about Masahi, wanting to look out for him, but Roman... she couldn't help but look at him in a different light. And now Kaori felt the only way to settle her own heart and mind was to confront Roman about it. Her eyes scanned the area, hoping to spot him among the people passing by☆...

@Roman @LunaCrosby
(( @LunaCrosby I'm gonna say Roman and Mal went out after they ate the sandwiches. ))

Roman laughed, "If we were invincible, I'm pretty sure we'd be doing crazier stuff." He said, before looking to his side. Roman squinted his eyes a little, seeing a familiar face. It was Kaori. "Hey, Kaori! Over here!" He called to her.

Roman said:
(( @LunaCrosby I'm gonna say Roman and Mal went out after they ate the sandwiches. ))
Roman laughed, "If we were invincible, I'm pretty sure we'd be doing crazier stuff." He said, before looking to his side. Roman squinted his eyes a little, seeing a familiar face. It was Kaori. "Hey, Kaori! Over here!" He called to her.

♡Mal tilted her head, having no idea who Kaori was

@Lumina

Nanne said:
Yuki laughed a bit, "You are correct...oh well guess I'll let you choose one then." she said as she soon started skipping.
Alex blinked, "Oh... Well I'll try and find the scariest movie there is. Mainly because I'm not easily scared."

Roman said:

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal tilted her head, having no idea who Kaori was
@Lumina
...☆Kaori's head shot in the direction that she heard Roman's voice from. Was that.. really him? Turning she looked closer to see Roman seeming to be calling for her. From this angle, she didn't see Mal, so she broke into a full sprint, tears threatening to come to her eyes. Upon reaching Roman she jumped forward at him, wrapping her arms around his waist in a tight hug, and stayed there for a few moments, still not noticing Mal☆...

"R-Rommy!"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head "Truely nothing, I was just going to tell you off for pinching me, I wasnt expecting it" she said with a small pout.
Roland chuckled before leaning down and pecked her lips as she pouted "Oh? you say it as if it is the worst thing i've done~" he teased playfully before turning to step into the bathroom.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori's head shot in the direction that she heard Roman's voice from. Was that.. really him? Turning she looked closer to see Roman seeming to be calling for her. From this angle, she didn't see Mal, so she broke into a full sprint, tears threatening to come to her eyes. Upon reaching Roman she jumped forward at him, wrapping her arms around his waist in a tight hug, and stayed there for a few moments, still not noticing Mal☆...
"R-Rommy!"
♡Mal stared at her, upon seeing her hugging roman made her... slightly jealous she must be a friend of his... no need to get worked up... she thought to herself

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia looked over at Taylor, "Nai isn't hurt. He's fine now, he just happened to overhear something I was talking about with your dad."

Taylor sighed, "I see... He always was good at that."

Emiya stepped into the room, and looked at Taylor,and without a word went to go comfort Nai.

Taylor cursed him under his breath, so no one would hear before turning to Celia, "What were you talking about?"

Nonalaka said:
Rini shook her head, my head hurts a little but the apart from that im fine" she said as she glanced over at him "Its a rather large tatoo as well, I don't know how you could have such a thing without noticing really" before he sat next to her, blinking a few times as she processed his words "Well we have met before now....I'm assuming you don't remember?" She said before shaking her head "But that doesn't matter, I'm Rini" she said offering him a handshake, smiling a little
"Rini, what a pretty name. Well its not that I don't remember, I just cant. Its like the memory sits just outside the range i can remember. The most I get is a Tree, and someone extremely shy." he said taking her hand. "But lets continue getting to know each other, I assume we were, before all of this.." he finished.

@Nonalaka

Lumina said:
...?Kaori's head shot in the direction that she heard Roman's voice from. Was that.. really him? Turning she looked closer to see Roman seeming to be calling for her. From this angle, she didn't see Mal, so she broke into a full sprint, tears threatening to come to her eyes. Upon reaching Roman she jumped forward at him, wrapping her arms around his waist in a tight hug, and stayed there for a few moments, still not noticing Mal?...
"R-Rommy!"
LunaCrosby said:
?Mal stared at her, upon seeing her hugging roman made her... slightly jealous she must be a friend of his... no need to get worked up... she thought to herself?
@Roman

Roman was waving his hand, a bright smile on his face. He's only seen Kaori once and that was a while ago.

tumblr_inline_n0yo19DpiG1riev4q.gif

When she hugged him, Roman let out a light, 'oof!'. "Hey Kaori. How's it going?" He asked, hugging her back.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before leaning down and pecked her lips as she pouted "Oh? you say it as if it is the worst thing i've done~" he teased playfully before turning to step into the bathroom.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked at him "I don't think I did, and what was the 'Worst' thing you've done, in you opinion then" she asked with aa giggle

Roman said:

Roman was waving his hand, a bright smile on his face. He's only seen Kaori once and that was a while ago.

tumblr_inline_n0yo19DpiG1riev4q.gif

When she hugged him, Roman let out a light, 'oof!'. "Hey Kaori. How's it going?" He asked, hugging her back.
...?Kaori held tightly to him, trying to calm her nerves for what she was about to say. Looking up at him, she opened her mouth to say something before finally noticing Mal out of the corner of her eye. Blinking she immediately stepped back from Roman, smoothing her skirt, obviously embarrassed. She couldn't say, well, that in front of someone she didn't know. And besides... who was she anyways? Why was she with Roman? Kaori decided to say something else instead of her original plan, seeming slightly emotional?...

"A-ah, sorry... I, uh, didn't know you had company... with you."

@LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Rini, what a pretty name. Well its not that I don't remember, I just cant. Its like the memory sits just outside the range i can remember. The most I get is a Tree, and someone extremely shy." he said taking her hand. "But lets continue getting to know each other, I assume we were, before all of this.." he finished.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini nodded "Yeah, I, uhm...got my antlers stuck in a branch of a tree and you helped me" she said as a pink hue laced her cheeks for a moment embarrassed by her own clumsiness "And yes, Id like that" she said smiling softly "Though getting out of here first would be a good idea..."

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...✿Kioko gave her a shy smile and ventured a little further into the bathroom before sitting herself down on the counter. Standing in the doorway was starting to make her feet ache a little, so sitting down helped. Kioko fiddled with the end of her dress as she brought up the women, people who she didn't remember much about besides the free sweets she got and a game, before looking towards the woman and speaking✿...

"Oh... I don't really remembering much about those women... I was playing some type of game with them and then... everything went black. Which brings me to the question, how did I end up here?"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori held tightly to him, trying to calm her nerves for what she was about to say. Looking up at him, she opened her mouth to say something before finally noticing Mal out of the corner of her eye. Blinking she immediately stepped back from Roman, smoothing her skirt, obviously embarrassed. She couldn't say, well, that in front of someone she didn't know. And besides... who was she anyways? Why was she with Roman? Kaori decided to say something else instead of her original plan, seeming slightly emotional☆...

@LunaCrosby
"But I was standing right here?...."

♡She said, being slightly confused on how she didn't see her

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him "I don't think I did, and what was the 'Worst' thing you've done, in you opinion then" she asked with aa giggle
Roland chuckled then grabbed her hand to puller her against him "Y'know Dakota, the worst thing i could to you......." he paused and hummed at the thought "Ah! i guess i could tease you the whole time while doing that~" he said playfully.

Roman said:

Taylor sighed, "I see... He always was good at that."

Emiya stepped into the room, and looked at Taylor,and without a word went to go comfort Nai.

Taylor cursed him under his breath, so no one would hear before turning to Celia, "What were you talking about?"

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia frowned and hit his arm a little harder than before, "Stop. That's not a nice thing to say." Her eyes darted over to Emiya briefly as he walked into the room before her gaze focused on Taylor again. "We were talking about your mom."

Roman said:
Alex blinked, "Oh... Well I'll try and find the scariest movie there is. Mainly because I'm not easily scared."

Yuki kept skipping, "Oh...really? Well I guess I'll have to deal with it..." she said confidently. She was actually scared to death about how scary it was going to be. Although she was one of her villages best warrior and had seen a lot of gore she still couldn't watch scary movies.

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon was watching intently, when the guy next to her ended up... losing? She was totally confused by how the game played, but it seemed like a sort of challenge, and she liked challenges. But right as she was about to ask the dealer to put her in, the man who just lost turned and accidentally spilled the drink all over herself, and Kanon recoiled to the point where she almost fell off her chair, if there hadn't been one behind her that her hands luckily caught. Righting herself she brushed off the excess liquid, staring down at her now wet shirt with a slightly surprised and sad expression⊗...
"Aw, and it was so tasty..."

...⊗Kanon had finished off a good portion of the drink and was starting to feel it's effects already so as Dante turned to apologize she frowned, but shook her head. Normally she'd be pissed off by this point, but the alcohol was putting her in a good mood. Plus the knowledge she could get drinks whenever she wanted was a plus too⊗...

"No no, you're fine. They'll just bring me another one... hey, you were playing this game, right?"

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Dante

Dante sighed, as the obviously drunk girl asked him a question, so replying in is monotone voice he said, "No, I was never dealed in, and I got bored of waiting on a dealer so I decided to leave when I accidentally spilled your drink."

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana still held tightly to Ayen as he set her on the elk, with her body tensing up still, but her eyes widened a bit when she was sat upon it. Like Ayen said, it was nice and fluffy. So maybe it wasn't initially as bad as she had thought. Either way, she still clung to Ayen, partly because of the elk and partly from the whole ordeal they went through prior to this. Lilliana just wanted everything to go back to normal, honestly♧...
@TheDragoon
TheDragoon said:
((Ok xD I'll just say he turned AROUND and hugged her xD ))
Ken turned around and hugged Lilliana tightly. "Things will be back to normal soon... Don't worry~" He said softly and sweetly to his sister. "And if you still worry, then cry on my shoulder. You don't have to do this alone Lily-San. We can do this. Together." He said with a gentle smile.

@Lumina
Ayen lightly laughed at the two of them, at just how innocent they could still be after what happened. Before anything else Ayen gave the stag a small whistle and it responded with somewhat of a howl before it started running, but only, it wasn't running on the ground anymore, it was now in the air just high enough to stay over the houses in the neighborhood now, but it wasn't losing any height anytime soon "Now then, i'm gonna have to ask, which one of you has more of your dads powers?" he asked softly.

Lumina said:
...?Kaori held tightly to him, trying to calm her nerves for what she was about to say. Looking up at him, she opened her mouth to say something before finally noticing Mal out of the corner of her eye. Blinking she immediately stepped back from Roman, smoothing her skirt, obviously embarrassed. She couldn't say, well, that in front of someone she didn't know. And besides... who was she anyways? Why was she with Roman? Kaori decided to say something else instead of her original plan, seeming slightly emotional?...

@LunaCrosby
LunaCrosby said:
"But I was standing right here?...."
?She said, being slightly confused on how she didn't see her?

Roman chuckled, "It's fine. Maybe I should introduce you two." He said before pointing at Kaori. "Kaori." He then pointed at Mal. "Mal." He then did it the opposite way, "Mal. Kaori." Roman said, laughing lightly.

tumblr_inline_n0yodwDkaO1riev4q.gif

"See. Now we're all familiar with one another... I hope."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back