• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
(You please)
Kite got up the next morning, letting out a tired groan. He hadn't slept very well to be honest. His throat felt sore. "Ow... Good morning." He said to Lexi in a bit of a scratchy voice.

TheDragoon said:
Kite got up the next morning, letting out a tired groan. He hadn't slept very well to be honest. His throat felt sore. "Ow... Good morning." He said to Lexi in a bit of a scratchy voice.
Lexi woke up and stretched. "Good morning" she says quietly

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana just hugged tighter on to Ayen as he picked up, resting her head against his shoulder as he walked over to the stag. Her body tensed up as they approached, and she buried her face into his shoulder as the stag sniffed her, her grip tightening around his neck as well. Even though she was holding on to Ayen, being this close really made her nervous and scared. Though she knew at face value the stag was fine and wouldn't hurt her, she couldn't help but freeze up, so that's what she did. She felt bad because she heard Ken fall off it and she wanted to help... but with being so close to the stag as she was, she didn't want to move from Ayen's comforting grasp.
TheDragoon said:
Ken calmed himself down and got on the Stag.
@Tobi Neafearn
Ayen sighed then floated up till he could mount the elk. He then gently set Lilliana in front of him, between him and Ken before smiling down at her "It's not that bad, he's rather warm and fuzzy~" he said softly before the elk huffed almost poutingly at his comment before glancing back at them before looking forward again and starting to walk as Ayen reached out with one hand to grab some of the fur on the elks neck while wrapping then other arm around Ken and Lilliana.

Mayyflower said:
Luke nods. "Good" he says before he warped to his house/ mansion. "Here we are" he signed before walking towards the door
Kairassi looked around as she followed him to the door "Woah, Nice house" she said.

Mayyflower said:
May was hesitant at first but she took his hand and nods. "Yea" she says softly
Len smiled a little as he started to bring up the mental imagine and looked at May "Do you know how to share power?" he asked curiously as he waited for the extra power.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled and tilted his head "Oh? You've gone quiet Dakota, is there something wrong?" he teased as he held her a bit tighter as he gazed at her face.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota shook her head "N-No, nothing's wrong, I just didn't have an answer to give"

LunaCrosby said:
☯Kelsey's face lightened up
"really? that would be awesome!"
''yeah..though id probably have to ask my er...boy friend though..we never married yet and...haha......i managed to have 2 kids with him, a boy and a girl''

...⊹She said as she laughed lightly⊹...

(Her children are with Kuroh, @Fukushima Akira 's character xD i find it weird that Kuroh and Himeragi arent married yet for a very long time)

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len smiled a little as he started to bring up the mental imagine and looked at May "Do you know how to share power?" he asked curiously as he waited for the extra power.

[/QUOTE]
"I was taught, but I never did it" she says with a nod before she started giving him some of her power

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head "N-No, nothing's wrong, I just didn't have an answer to give"
Roland chuckled then started to stretch, causing him to release his hug on her "Well, i'm felling like a shower, how about you?" he said before slightly sitting up.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah..though id probably have to ask my er...boy friend though..we never married yet and...haha......i managed to have 2 kids with him, a boy and a girl''
...⊹She said as she laughed lightly⊹...

(Her children are with Kuroh, @Fukushima Akira 's character xD i find it weird that Kuroh and Himeragi arent married yet for a very long time)
☯Kelsey nodded before tilting her head

"whos your boyfriend?"

(It happens xD )

Mayyflower said:
"I was taught, but I never did it" she says with a nod before she started giving him some of her power
Len nodded as he felt the power start to pour into him "Not to much, i can only use what my body can support...." he said as he held out his hand as it looked as if the air started to shimmer but that was just an illusion staring to form.

Mayyflower said:
"Thanks" he says before opening the door for kairassi
Kairassi smiled "You're welcome ~" she said as she entered through the door.

LunaCrosby said:
☯Kelsey nodded before tilting her head
"whos your boyfriend?"

(It happens xD )
''a half-sanctum named Kuroh. hes usually training with his dad in order to become stronger. since sanctums dont care about half-sanctums as long as the half-sanctums are as strong as them. so i understand sometimes hes busy but yeah..''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded as he felt the power start to pour into him "Not to much, i can only use what my body can support...." he said as he held out his hand as it looked as if the air started to shimmer but that was just an illusion staring to form.

[/QUOTE]
May nods and stopped. "Is that enough?" She asks softly

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then started to stretch, causing him to release his hug on her "Well, i'm felling like a shower, how about you?" he said before slightly sitting up.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded "I could use a shower"

Mayyflower said:
May nods and stopped. "Is that enough?" She asks softly
Len nodded "For now, if i need more i'll give your hand a squeeze." he said as the air started to fill with colors.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "I could use a shower"
Roland smiled down at her "And you wouldn't might taking one with me?" he asked playfully as he placed a hand on her cheek.

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''a half-sanctum named Kuroh. hes usually training with his dad in order to become stronger. since sanctums dont care about half-sanctums as long as the half-sanctums are as strong as them. so i understand sometimes hes busy but yeah..''
"Well i'd train too, it'd suck if your own species didnt give a second glance about you, even if you weren't purely that species..."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Len nodded "For now, if i need more i'll give your hand a squeeze." he said as the air started to fill with colors.
Roland smiled down at her "And you wouldn't might taking one with me?" he asked playfully as he placed a hand on her cheek.

[/QUOTE]
May nods. "Okay" she says before looking around

LunaCrosby said:
"Well i'd train too, it'd suck if your own species didnt give a second glance about you, even if you weren't purely that species..."
''well...i was an angel and demon, suddenly the 4rth ring of hell, now the 9th intoner. being becoming a 4th ring of hell, pretty much had no position really...until i did a criminal act''

...⊹She laughed lightly looking back at her childhood⊹...

''it was fun though but...eh, enough about me. im pretty much not a pure species though..it depends on what you do that can make you seem like a full species''

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled "You're welcome ~" she said as she entered through the door.
Luke walked into the living room where nymph and maki were sitting on the couch watching tv

Maki looked over at Luke and the girl. "Hey look nymph it's the girl Luke was with when he got shot at" she says

Nymph looked over. "I see" she says

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i was an angel and demon, suddenly the 4rth ring of hell, now the 9th intoner. being becoming a 4th ring of hell, pretty much had no position really...until i did a criminal act''
...⊹She laughed lightly looking back at her childhood⊹...

''it was fun though but...eh, enough about me. im pretty much not a pure species though..it depends on what you do that can make you seem like a full species''
☯Kelsey nodded

"in my opinion being more than one species makes you even better"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back