• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Kite blushed and started crying and smiling at her. "Since when?" He asked, tears being ones of joy.
Lexi blushed and slightly looked away. "From that intercorse we had before you.. Well disappeared" she says quietly

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally smiled
"it's one of the best things iv'e ever eaten"
Shingo snickered a bit. "Not better than cheesecake tho. Cheesecake is love, cheesecake is life." He joked.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushed and slightly looked away. "From that intercorse we had before you.. Well disappeared" she says quietly
Kite kissed her deeply before smiling. "I'd be happy to be a father again~" He said sweetly. "Is it a boy or a girl?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo snickered a bit. "Not better than cheesecake tho. Cheesecake is love, cheesecake is life." He joked.
☮Ally tilted her head before zoning out

"what if they were put together..."

☮She mumbled quietly

TheDragoon said:
Kite kissed her deeply before smiling. "I'd be happy to be a father again~" He said sweetly. "Is it a boy or a girl?" He asked.
Lexi kissed him back before he pulled away. "I don't know yet.." She says

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally tilted her head before zoning out
"what if they were put together..."

☮She mumbled quietly
Shingo zoned out as well. "What if indeed..." He said softly. "Should we try it?"

TheDragoon said:
Kite chuckled. "Whichever it is, I'll be happy." He said as he took them home.
Lexi smiled and hugged him tightly, her face buried into his neck as they went home

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana just hugged tighter on to Ayen as he picked up, resting her head against his shoulder as he walked over to the stag. Her body tensed up as they approached, and she buried her face into his shoulder as the stag sniffed her, her grip tightening around his neck as well. Even though she was holding on to Ayen, being this close really made her nervous and scared. Though she knew at face value the stag was fine and wouldn't hurt her, she couldn't help but freeze up, so that's what she did. She felt bad because she heard Ken fall off it and she wanted to help... but with being so close to the stag as she was, she didn't want to move from Ayen's comforting grasp.
Ken calmed himself down and got on the Stag.

@Tobi Neafearn

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled and hugged him tightly, her face buried into his neck as they went home
When they arrived home Kite took them to the bedroom, laying her on the bed, kissing her deeply.

TheDragoon said:
When they arrived home Kite took them to the bedroom, laying her on the bed, kissing her deeply.
Lexi wrapped her arms around his neck gently and kissed him back

Mayyflower said:
May nods and smiles back at him. "That would be wonderful!" She says happily but quietly
Len nodded and smiled before offering his hand "I'm not the best at magic, so do you think you could lend me a bit of power?" he ask politely

Mayyflower said:
Lexi wrapped her arms around his neck gently and kissed him back
Kite played with her hair as he began sucking her neck.

((Should we just fade? We know where this is going
xD ))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded and smiled before offering his hand "I'm not the best at magic, so do you think you could lend me a bit of power?" he ask politely

[/QUOTE]
May was hesitant at first but she took his hand and nods. "Yea" she says softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back