• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded "Ah, alright, I'll keep that in mind" she said with a smile
Dakota blushed as she took her finger away near his face and lay her head down on his chest, again so her cheeks wouldn't be seen as well.
Luke nods. "Good" he says before he warped to his house/ mansion. "Here we are" he signed before walking towards the door

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shook his head before smiling at her "But if i could show you, the image shows what it's like to have a good mother atleast." he said softly

[/QUOTE]
May nods and smiles back at him. "That would be wonderful!" She says happily but quietly

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed as she took her finger away near his face and lay her head down on his chest, again so her cheeks wouldn't be seen as well.
Roland smiled and tilted his head "Oh? You've gone quiet Dakota, is there something wrong?" he teased as he held her a bit tighter as he gazed at her face.

TheDragoon said:
Ken was full of energy so he threw his hands up on the stags back. "Yay! Lily's coming!" He laughed before he yelped as he fell off the stag. "O-Ow... Oops..." He mumbled.
@Tobi Neafearn

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally laughed and nodded, seeming a little happier after he had petted her head (if its even possible for her xD )
"well, that may be true..."
Shingo shook his head. "I know it to be a fact but whatever." He said as they got sushi. Shingo then handed it to Ally. "There you go!" He chuckled.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi pressed her forehead to kites forehead. "I have to tell you something, but I don't really know how to put it" she says with a slight smile
Kite pressed back, in heaven when he was with her. "You can tell me anything Alexys, no need to be shy~" He said jokingly.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo shook his head. "I know it to be a fact but whatever." He said as they got sushi. Shingo then handed it to Ally. "There you go!" He chuckled.
☮Ally smiled even more and hugged shingo tightly

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

☮She said happily as she began eating the sushi.

TheDragoon said:
Kite pressed back, in heaven when he was with her. "You can tell me anything Alexys, no need to be shy~" He said jokingly.
Lexi nods and looked him in the eyes. "Okay... Well... I'm p-pregnant again" she says nervously

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana tore her gaze from the stag to Ayen when he approached, closing her eyes for a moment as he rubbed her hair. As her eyes opened she found herself moving forward and wrapping her arms around his neck, tightly holding on. Part of it was because she had been hugging Ken, which was helping but now he was on the stag instead, leaving her by herself... and part of it was because the last time she was in a scary situation (when they were flying) hugging him made her feel better. So she was hugging on to him now, already feeling a little better. Lilliana soon spoke, not letting go of Ayen her voice still slight scared but better than it was before♧...
"...o-okay..."

@TheDragoon
TheDragoon said:
Ken was full of energy so he threw his hands up on the stags back. "Yay! Lily's coming!" He laughed before he yelped as he fell off the stag. "O-Ow... Oops..." He mumbled.
Ayen sighed then looked back to Lilliana and gave her a smile "Here, i'll show you that he's an okay guy~" he said as he wrapped an arm around Lilliana and picked her up before walking over to the elk "Permission for her to ride?" he asked and the elk tilted his head before sniffing her then nodding making a subtle agreeing nose before looking down at Ken and huffing which caused Ayen to laugh a little "Hey Ken, you'll have to calm down if you want a ride." he said before looking back to Lilliana.

LunaCrosby said:
☯Kelsey tilted her head to think about it
"She said that she was a night goddess and something else that i'll have to wait for her to tell me when im older. but she also said my dad was an exceed thingy, but I don't have any magic from him, at least not that I know...So I guess i'm half night goddess and half her other species"

☯She said and smiled
''ah...i see...''

...⊹She said as she smiled at her⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally smiled even more and hugged shingo tightly
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

☮She said happily as she began eating the sushi.
Shingo blushed and hugged her back before she pulled away. "Heh, kawaii~" He said sweetly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...i see...''
...⊹She said as she smiled at her⊹...
☯Kelsey smiled as well

"Though soon I wont be an only child, which makes me happy that i'll have a .... brother or sister.... whichever it is"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods and looked him in the eyes. "Okay... Well... I'm p-pregnant again" she says nervously
Kite's eyes widened. "Umm... Who's the father?" He asked her, being the not very smart guy he is.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo blushed and hugged her back before she pulled away. "Heh, kawaii~" He said sweetly.
☮Ally only winked at him as she ate the sushi, she never meant to be adorable, it just happen's and comes with the package.

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally only winked at him as she ate the sushi, she never meant to be adorable, it just happen's and comes with the package.
((The package xD ))

Shingo winked back at her playfully, before ordering himself food at the snack bar.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen sighed then looked back to Lilliana and gave her a smile "Here, i'll show you that he's an okay guy~" he said as he wrapped an arm around Lilliana and picked her up before walking over to the elk "Permission for her to ride?" he asked and the elk tilted his head before sniffing her then nodding making a subtle agreeing nose before looking down at Ken and huffing which caused Ayen to laugh a little "Hey Ken, you'll have to calm down if you want a ride." he said before looking back to Lilliana.

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana just hugged tighter on to Ayen as he picked up, resting her head against his shoulder as he walked over to the stag. Her body tensed up as they approached, and she buried her face into his shoulder as the stag sniffed her, her grip tightening around his neck as well. Even though she was holding on to Ayen, being this close really made her nervous and scared. Though she knew at face value the stag was fine and wouldn't hurt her, she couldn't help but freeze up, so that's what she did. She felt bad because she heard Ken fall off it and she wanted to help... but with being so close to the stag as she was, she didn't want to move from Ayen's comforting grasp.

LunaCrosby said:
(mhm xD )
☮Ally watched him, continuing to eat the sushi as she watched
Shingo soon recieved a cheeseburger and began noming on it. "This food is great!" He laughed.

LunaCrosby said:
☯Kelsey smiled as well
"Though soon I wont be an only child, which makes me happy that i'll have a .... brother or sister.... whichever it is"
''its nice to have a sibling...hm, maybe you should meet my children and make friends with them. their about your age yknow?''

...⊹Himeragi said with a polite smile⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its nice to have a sibling...hm, maybe you should meet my children and make friends with them. their about your age yknow?''
...⊹Himeragi said with a polite smile⊹...
☯Kelsey's face lightened up

"really? that would be awesome!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back