• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"I..." She looked at his face then his arm her face turning red realising what she was doing "because...uh..your uhm...y-your arm is soft?" She said as she slowly let go.
Luke raised an eyebrow and laughed. "It's soft?" He asks amused at her choice of words

Mayyflower said:
"Magic bugs?" Rin asks
May got off the llama and turned it into a stuffed animal. "A guy named Han, he took me in, he won this stuffed llama at the amusement park for me and I turn it into a real llama sometimes" she says happily
Len tilted his head "Okay, but not to be rude, but what does that have to do with anything?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Alright then~" Madoka replied, purring when she kissed his cheek, and proceeded to kiss her back with a smile. He nuzzled her cheek afterwards, before walking to the vegetables, and carrying them to a pot. He pushes it all in, and simply stared at Moriko with a smile on his face.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko looked over at him and tilted her head a little wondering why he was staring, she smiled back at him before continuing to prepare the soup.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len tilted his head "Okay, but not to be rude, but what does that have to do with anything?"

[/QUOTE]
May blushed in embarrassment. "I'm sorry... I know that was random..." She says quietly

Rin chuckled. "It's fine, anyways Len what's a magic bug?" She asks

Nonalaka said:
Moriko looked over at him and tilted her head a little wondering why he was staring, she smiled back at him before continuing to prepare the soup.
Madoka fell onto all fours, and leapt quickly out if the kitchen, and climbed onto the couch, and turned back around towards Moriko. "I can't wait to eat." He said as he rested his chin on the back of the couch.

Roman said:
Taylor blinked, at the sound of Celia and Talia's voices. "Oh... It seems you two are ready. It's getting chilly, let's head home before it gets too cold."

Talia shivered a little, "Agreed... I didn't bring a jacket." She said, in a quiet tone.

Taylor gave Talia his jacket and motioned to Celia to follow them to the car. "We drove... For like the first time in ever."

??Celia??

tumblr_nthtckDwb31sz111so1_540.gif

"You drove? That's cool!" Celia said excited, having never drove... ever. As far as she knew, she didn't even know they had a car. Celia mostly walked or just teleported everywhere. So it was a surprise to her when Taylor said they drove here. "Well at least it's better than walking the whole way here. I didn't even know you had a car!" She said as she followed after them towards said vehicle.

Mayyflower said:
May blushed in embarrassment. "I'm sorry... I know that was random..." She says quietly
Rin chuckled. "It's fine, anyways Len what's a magic bug?" She asks
Len sighed then looked at Rin "What are magic bugs you mean? Well, it's like bugs that are infused with different powers, so they grow differently and are, well, actually worth being scared over."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed then looked at Rin "What are magic bugs you mean? Well, it's like bugs that are infused with different powers, so they grow differently and are, well, actually worth being scared over."

[/QUOTE]
Rin nods. "And there at the house?" She asks

May listened. "Sounds pretty interesting" she says

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then poked her nose "Maybe~, but would it be as fun then?" he asked teasingly.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota shrugged a little "Maybe not, but neither of us is going to give in anytime soon" she said with a giggle.

Mayyflower said:
Luke raised an eyebrow and laughed. "It's soft?" He asks amused at her choice of words
Kairassi nodded "Y-Yes, uhm...soft...." she said glancing to the side.

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "And there at the house?" She asks
May listened. "Sounds pretty interesting" she says
Len shook his head "None at the house, we'd need to be far into nature to find them, and some are pretty interesting." he said as he looked over at may.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shrugged a little "Maybe not, but neither of us is going to give in anytime soon" she said with a giggle.
Roland nodded then smiled at her "And that raises the question, why did you ask if we could just be even?" he asked playfully as he gently ran a finger down the center of her back.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka fell onto all fours, and leapt quickly out if the kitchen, and climbed onto the couch, and turned back around towards Moriko. "I can't wait to eat." He said as he rested his chin on the back of the couch.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko nodded happily "me either~" she said with a smile "It should be ready soon~" she said as she finished everything off and fixed the temperature on the cooker.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded then smiled at her "And that raises the question, why did you ask if we could just be even?" he asked playfully as he gently ran a finger down the center of her back.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled a little "Well does the answer to that matter?" She asked tilting her head.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled a little "Well does the answer to that matter?" She asked tilting her head.
Roland rolled his eyes "Oh never mind." he said sofly before moving to kiss her and placing a hand on her cheek and caressing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled. "Well okay then" he says smiling
Kairassi glanced over at him and nodded her blush faded, then looked back over to the TV to focus on the movie trying her best to not freak out again.

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia??

tumblr_nthtckDwb31sz111so1_540.gif

"You drove? That's cool!" Celia said excited, having never drove... ever. As far as she knew, she didn't even know they had a car. Celia mostly walked or just teleported everywhere. So it was a surprise to her when Taylor said they drove here. "Well at least it's better than walking the whole way here. I didn't even know you had a car!" She said as she followed after them towards said vehicle.

Taylor chuckled, "It wasn't even my idea. It was Talia's."

Talia smile and looked over at Celia, "Yeah, I figured if we use our powers to get around so much, we'd become lazy and wouldn't rely on ourselves."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland rolled his eyes "Oh never mind." he said sofly before moving to kiss her and placing a hand on her cheek and caressing it.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled before their lips met.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo got up and brushed himself, laughing lightly. "It's ok, you were just really excited right?" He said.
☮Ally nodded and looked at him

"Y-yeah, I just got really excited to see you..."

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "It wasn't even my idea. It was Talia's."

Talia smile and looked over at Celia, "Yeah, I figured if we use our powers to get around so much, we'd become lazy and wouldn't rely on ourselves."

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia smiled lightly and removed one of her hands from her pocket to ruffle Talia's hair. "Well that was smart of you to think. It could be true." She stated, removing her hand from her on top of her head and putting it in her pocket once more.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi glanced over at him and nodded her blush faded, then looked back over to the TV to focus on the movie trying her best to not freak out again.
Luke ate a couple more pieces of popcorn and smiled as he watched the movie

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shook his head "None at the house, we'd need to be far into nature to find them, and some are pretty interesting." he said as he looked over at may.

[/QUOTE]
Rin blinked. "Good cause I wouldn't be able to deal with more bugs in the house" she says

May nods.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled into the kiss before rolling over so Dakota was between him and then back of the couch.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota pulled away after a while "This is fun too is it not?" She said with a giggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back