• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Rin blinked. "Good cause I wouldn't be able to deal with more bugs in the house" she says
May nods.
Len chuckled "Then never check in the walls~" he said teasingly

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pulled away after a while "This is fun too is it not?" She said with a giggle.
Roland smiled and nodded "Mhm~ it is rather enjoyable~" he said happily as he ran a hand down her side "Especially because you're not on edge about having no clothes."

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Luke ate a couple more pieces of popcorn and smiled as he watched the movie
Kairassi watched the remainder of the movie through the gaps between her fingers as she placed her hands over her face.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len chuckled "Then never check in the walls~" he said teasingly

[/QUOTE]
Rin squirmed a little. "Gross..." She huffed

"Are you scared of bugs Rin?" She asks

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi watched the remainder of the movie through the gaps between her fingers as she placed her hands over her face.
Luke noticed kairassi covering her face. "Y'know you don't have to be brave in front of me" he teased "I know your terrified" he says

Mayyflower said:
Rin squirmed a little. "Gross..." She huffed
"Are you scared of bugs Rin?" She asks
Len chuckled then nodded "Yeah, for whatever reason she is." he said with a small laugh.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len chuckled then nodded "Yeah, for whatever reason she is." he said with a small laugh.

[/QUOTE]
Rin pouts. "There just nasty" she says

May giggled. "Bugs are not nasty" she says smiling a little

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia??

Celia smiled lightly and removed one of her hands from her pocket to ruffle Talia's hair. "Well that was smart of you to think. It could be true." She stated, removing her hand from her on top of her head and putting it in her pocket once more.

Talia smiled a little, "Thank you mom." She said, her cheeks turning red a little.

latest

Taylor pulled the keys to the car out of his pocket and unlocked the doors. "C'mon you two. We're heading home."

Talia made her way to the back doors of the car and climbed inside, closing the door.

Mayyflower said:
Rin pouts. "There just nasty" she says
May giggled. "Bugs are not nasty" she says smiling a little
Len nodded then smiled at May "Atleast someone understands!" he said happily.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Rael grinned before saying,
"Those darn wallabies always look like they're about to mug you!"

[/QUOTE]
"What?" Venus asked, now slightly confused about what he was talking about. "Wallabies? Is that another name for Australians?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled and nodded "Mhm~ it is rather enjoyable~" he said happily as he ran a hand down her side "Especially because you're on edge about having no clothes."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blushed a little " That makes it enjoyable?" She asked a bit confused.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed a little " That makes it enjoyable?" She asked a bit confused.
((I meant to not on edge xD could you give me a moment to change it? :P ))

Mayyflower said:
Luke noticed kairassi covering her face. "Y'know you don't have to be brave in front of me" he teased "I know your terrified" he says
Kairassi quickly moved her hands from her face and huffed a little, her face going pink "I-Im not"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded then smiled at May "Atleast someone understands!" he said happily.

[/QUOTE]
Rin shook her head. "I don't see how you guys like Bugs" she says

"There not that bad" may says before she smiled back at Len

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((I meant to not one edge xD could you give me a moment to change it? :P ))

[/QUOTE]
((Sure xD I was kinda confused by the post so I didn't know what to reply with to be honest xD ))

Mayyflower said:
Rin shook her head. "I don't see how you guys like Bugs" she says
"There not that bad" may says before she smiled back at Len
Len chuckled in agreement before looking at Rin "Yeah, their not that bad, you're just an irrational scaredy cat~" he teased.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko nodded happily "me either~" she said with a smile "It should be ready soon~" she said as she finished everything off and fixed the temperature on the cooker.
Madoka pawed at the couch, mewing quietly. "Aww, I love doing stuff with you, Meowriko~" he said, watching her as she finished with their food.

'And I love you just as much ~' he thought afterwards.

Nonalaka said:
((Sure xD I was kinda confused by the post so I didn't know what to reply with to be honest xD ))
((Sorry, sometimes i forget a word or two, and those words happen to make or break a post xD Also, i fixed it xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"What?" Venus asked, now slightly confused about what he was talking about. "Wallabies? Is that another name for Australians?"
Rael laughed and said,

"No, wallabies are a type of animal, they look like little kangaroos, and are adorable. I was just making a joke."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len chuckled in agreement before looking at Rin "Yeah, their not that bad, you're just an irrational scaredy cat~" he teased.

[/QUOTE]
Rins mouth dropped. "I'm not a scaredy cat!" She huffed. "Bugs just creep me out.." She says

May laughed lightly.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Madoka pawed at the couch, mewing quietly. "Aww, I love doing stuff with you, Meowriko~" he said, watching her as she finished with their food.
'And I love you just as much ~' he thought afterwards.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko smiled over at him "I love doing stuff with you too Madoka~" she said happily as she waited for the soup to be ready, once it was she filled two bowls and set them out "Foods ready~"

Mayyflower said:
Rins mouth dropped. "I'm not a scaredy cat!" She huffed. "Bugs just creep me out.." She says
May laughed lightly.
Len snickered "I said irrational scaredy cat! only harmless things...." he paused for a moment then smirked "Bug you~"

Mayyflower said:
"Okay what ever you say" he says
Kairassi sighed, eventually admitting it "Okay, maybe I was a little scared..." She said quietly.

Roman said:
Talia smiled a little, "Thank you mom." She said, her cheeks turning red a little.
latest

Taylor pulled the keys to the car out of his pocket and unlocked the doors. "C'mon you two. We're heading home."

Talia made her way to the back doors of the car and climbed inside, closing the door.

??Celia??

"You're welcome dear." Celia said with a smile before she opened the passenger seat door and hopped inside, soon closing the door after her. "Is there a heater in the car? It's freezing in here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back