• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Rael laughed and said,
"No, wallabies are a type of animal, they look like little kangaroos, and are adorable. I was just making a joke."

[/QUOTE]

✣Venus✣

Her cheeks burned in embarrassment at not knowing what a wallaby was. "Oh. I didn't know that. Guess I'd have to do research on the place I wanna live before I... you know, go there." Venus said and rubbed the back of her head.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled and nodded "Mhm~ it is rather enjoyable~" he said happily as he ran a hand down her side "Especially because you're not on edge about having no clothes."

[/QUOTE]
((That makes more sense xD ))

"Well I told you I was working on the being less flustered" she said with a smile and a small blush before nuzzling her nose against his.

Nonalaka said:
((That makes more sense xD ))
"Well I told you I was working on the being less flustered" she said with a smile and a small blush before nuzzling her nose against his.
((I told you, that one word that makes or breaks the post i will some how forget xD ))

Roland smiled and nuzzled her back "And i see it's working~" he said playfully before pecking her lips, then he looked at her eyes "At least..... till i try something like, per say, grabbing some where~"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Len snickered "I said irrational scaredy cat! only harmless things...." he paused for a moment then smirked "Bug you~"

[/QUOTE]
May chuckled and shook her head

Rin crossed her arms. "What's up with that smirk on ur face" she asks

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

"You're welcome dear." Celia said with a smile before she opened the passenger seat door and hopped inside, soon closing the door after her. "Is there a heater in the car? It's freezing in here."

Taylor opened the driver side door and got inside the car after Celia and Talia did. He then heard Celia ask about a heater, closing his door he answered, "Of course there's a heater... All cars have them." He said, as he started the car and turned on the heater.

Mayyflower said:
May chuckled and shook her head
Rin crossed her arms. "What's up with that smirk on your face" she asks
Len chuckled then folded his arms behind his head "Oh, no reason."

TheDragoon said:
Kei watched with awe, seeing his father come in to take a bag a chips and start pouring them into bowl. Which he began eating.
Kanae grabbed Diablo by his arm and pulled him towards her and had him sit down to watch the movie. She then cuddled against him.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((I told you, that one word that makes or breaks the post i will some how forget xD ))
Roland smiled and nuzzled her back "And i see it's working~" he said playfully before pecking her lips, then he looked at her eyes "At least..... till i try something like, per say, grabbing some where~"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blushed at the thought "Well yeah, It might not work then"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len chuckled then folded his arms behind his head "Oh, no reason."

[/QUOTE]
"Mhm" Rin says

Roman said:
Alex quickly hopped off the ground and followed behind Yuki, "That sounds like a lot.. Guess it can be done though." He said, with a sigh as he walked.
Yuki laughed a bit, "Then want to make it a little fun?" she said slipping on her gym bag. She then turned into a wolf, "Let's have a race to my place and then we'll have a race to the Toki." she said happily telepathically.

Nanne said:
Yuki laughed a bit, "Then want to make it a little fun?" she said slipping on her gym bag. She then turned into a wolf, "Let's have a race to my place and then we'll have a race to the Toki." she said happily telepathically.
Alex smirked, "Deal!" He said, before turning into a wolf. "Loser pays the bill?" He asked, through telepathy.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed at the thought "Well yeah, It might not work then"
Roland chuckled then poked her nose before wrapping his arms around her again "Well, we'll work on that another time," he said teasingly before holding her closer "i think you were sleepy before?" he asked softly

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then poked her nose before wrapping his arms around her again "Well, we'll work on that another time," he said teasingly before holding her closer "i think you were sleepy before?" he asked softly

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded as she looked at him and smiled "Maybe~"_

Roman said:
Alex smirked, "Deal!" He said, before turning into a wolf. "Loser pays the bill?" He asked, through telepathy.
"Yup! Okay...ready set go!" she said and turned around towards her house only it wasn't exactly the way to her house. After a few days she knew a short cut. She started running leaving dirt and leaves behind her.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded as she looked at him and smiled "Maybe~"_
Roland chuckled and nuzzled her nose with his "Well, maybe we should get some sleep, if you're not gonna hide that you're tired that is~"

WeirdPrincess said:

✣Venus✣

Her cheeks burned in embarrassment at not knowing what a wallaby was. "Oh. I didn't know that. Guess I'd have to do research on the place I wanna live before I... you know, go there." Venus said and rubbed the back of her head.

Rael laughed again then began to wonder if he was laughing to much, before trying to suppress his laughter and failing miserably. Still giggling he said,

"Ya that's typically a good idea... anyway, should we head on into the restaurant, its almost lunchtime, and I don't think we really want to have to wait on a table..."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi had slowly started closing the distance between them as they walked in silence. He felt guilty for making her angry and had been thinking of some way to make it up to her, not only that, but she seemed to be having some troubles with the books she was carrying so he wanted to help her with them. All the while he had this feeling in his stomach that he had let her down, that some how he had disappointed himself, like some how had been being judged by another him that he didn't remember. He had been caught off guard when Kaori stopped, almost bumping into her as he spoke, and what she said made him feel like a dagger had been stabbed into his chest and without even thinking, truly it felt like someone else speaking for him, he spoke♝...
"D-don't be!..... i was the one being an idiot!"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori exhaled as she heard Masahi speak, feeling him nearly run into her. While he was the one being an idiot, she was the one that let her emotions get the better of her, and for how she was raised that was a dangerous and honestly childish thing to do. She didn't turn and look at him as she spoke, but just stayed standing still, her arms trembling slightly from nerves and from the books☆...

"I just... why would I find you annoying? Even if I did, that's not a reason to push someone away. I guess I just let it get to my head, is all."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled and nuzzled her nose with his "Well, maybe we should get some sleep, if you're not gonna hide that you're tired that is~"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled lightly " I won't, I'm tired" she said softly as she smiled at him.

Nanne said:
"Yup! Okay...ready set go!" she said and turned around towards her house only it wasn't exactly the way to her house. After a few days she knew a short cut. She started running leaving dirt and leaves behind her.
"Someone is fast." Alex thought to himself. "Maybe I can follow her..." Alex quickly ran behind Yuki, keeping a small distance between the two of them.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len chuckled before looking back to May "So, what brought you here?"

[/QUOTE]
May looked around at the trees. "I love being outside, and I was playing with animals" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back