• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len chuckled then smiled at May "Of what? if i may ask." he said curiously.

[/QUOTE]
"Of animals" may says petting luner

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Well okay then, I'll lay on your chest because you are cuddly,..is that a better answer?" She asked with a giggle
Roland chuckled and nodded and moved to lay on his back and pull he onto his chest "Much better~" he said softly before yawning a little.

...⊹Traumatized Intoner Reliving a Childhood Nightmare⊹...

...⊹Himeragi was watching TV before she started to feel dizzy and eventually passing out. After a few minutes, someone found her passed out and took her to the hospital after 5 minutes of treatment that didnt work. She was soon left there and under a coma the doctor said. She was now in a coma on a hospital bed⊹...

@Roman - Han

@LunaCrosby - Kelsey

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Well okay then, I'll lay on your chest because you are cuddly,..is that a better answer?" She asked with a giggle
Kairassi looked to the side "And that's why I hugged your arm too....sorry about that" she said with a small embarrassed laugh.
Luke smiled. "Oh your fine" he says kindly

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi sighed in a semi relief, but he didn't completely buy it, thought he would bug Kaori about it at this point. He still felt bad about making her angry and all, but as he looked down at her he saw her arms trembling and that for whatever reason made a small voice in the back of his head laugh, it even said something inaudible at the time, but it echoed till he could almost make it out, just the sound of it made him smile, it even made it feel like someone smaller than him gave him a push foreword, and he willingly excepted it causing him to press against Kaori's back and he repeated the words he heard aloud it a soft, caring voice, that almost sounded like teasing as he brought his arms up to support hers♝...
"Kaori, how will you treat my wounds and help with my problems if you hide your own?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori had been biting her lip to try and keep her emotions in check. It had been a pretty emotional day, and this little outburst of her had worn down her tough emotional armour, and she felt exposed and vulnerable in that regard. So it was a surprise to feel Masahi press against her back, and her eyes widened in response. They stayed widened until he spoke, hearing words she knew all too well, and her tough facade came crumbling down as he held the books. Her arms still trembled as tears came to her eyes, speaking in a joking tone to try and fail to cover up how her voice was cracking from the emotion☆...

"Since when did you grow up?"

Roman said:
Taylor kept his eyes one tthe rod as he drove the car. "Don't beat yourself up about it... It's not like you study cars anyways." He said, with a blank expression.
g.gif

He then smiled a little, "Besides, the heater isn't the whole concept about this car ride. It's trying to get home safely."

Talia nodded in agreement, "Not only that, but to also practice more human like things.."

"I'm human..."

"You're lazy."

"Not true... Is it Celia?"

??Celia??

"I know, I know~" Celia looked back towards Taylor and smiled before looking back out the window, listening to Talia and him converse about doing human things. She giggled when Talia called him lazy and spoke, "Well... you can be sometimes, not all the time though." Celia stated, trying to reassure him in the end.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Fuyumi was sleeping until she woke up immediately with a almost weirded out expression. She thought she just saw Seria with a demon and both were making love. She decided not to mind it, and she thinks its just her bull shitted perversion making up weird and lewd scenes. Now she wondered if shes not only the Goddess of Ice and Snow and probably water, but being mixed with something else. She soon just sat up next to Nanami☫...
''Nanami...i think something's wrong with me...''

✦Nanami✦

"Huh?" Nanami asked as she looked down at Fuyumi. "What's wrong?" She had been awake the entire time she was asleep.

Mayyflower said:
"Of animals" may says petting luner
Len tilted his head then smiled at her "Oh! so your power falls under the sphere's of nature~!" he said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

"Huh?" Nanami asked as she looked down at Fuyumi. "What's wrong?" She had been awake the entire time she was asleep.

''i think my perversion is bs'ing me...i mean i just saw Seria getting fucked by a demon in my dream...i really think im not all Goddess and probably...something else...''

...☫She said before going to one of her books to do research that she recalled. She soon close the book knowing another being that could change their body features freely while having a perverted side☫...

''uhh......i might be a succubus...i-i dunno..''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len tilted his head then smiled at her "Oh! so your power falls under the sphere's of nature~!" he said happily.

[/QUOTE]
May nods. "Yep!" She says happily

"That's cool" Rin says smiling

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled and nodded and moved to lay on his back and pull he onto his chest "Much better~" he said softly before yawning a little.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled as she snuggled him, yawning a little as well.

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

"I know, I know~" Celia looked back towards Taylor and smiled before looking back out the window, listening to Talia and him converse about doing human things. She giggled when Talia called him lazy and spoke, "Well... you can be sometimes, not all the time though." Celia stated, trying to reassure him in the end.

Taylor sighed, "You helped me out... Like 50% of the way." He said with a light laugh. "But it's two against one, so I must be lazy."

Talia giggled, "Good to see you see things my way. Just because I'm your child, doesn't mean you have to disagree with me."

Taylor blinked, "That's the total opposite as to why I disagreed with you."

"Mhmmm..."

Taylor sighed, "We're almost home~"

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''i think my perversion is bs'ing me...i mean i just saw Seria getting fucked by a demon in my dream...i really think im not all Goddess and probably...something else...''
...☫She said before going to one of her books to do research that she recalled. She soon close the book knowing another being that could change their body features freely while having a perverted side☫...

''uhh......i might be a succubus...i-i dunno..''
Nanami blanked, "You're a succubus then? Because you had a dream about someone doing it?" She asked, confused now.

Mayyflower said:
Luke smiled. "Oh your fine" he says kindly
Kairassi smiled lightly before looking back over at him "Ill just use a cushion next time instead of squeezing your arm" she said with a laugh.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami blanked, "You're a succubus then? Because you had a dream about someone doing it?" She asked, confused now.
''i guess...like the thing i told you earlier about the 3 girls i think it was just my imagination...''

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled lightly before looking back over at him "Ill just use a cushion next time instead of squeezing your arm" she said with a laugh.
Luke chuckled. "Fine with me" he says before taking a drink of his pop

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "You helped me out... Like 50% of the way." He said with a light laugh. "But it's two against one, so I must be lazy."

Talia giggled, "Good to see you see things my way. Just because I'm your child, doesn't mean you have to disagree with me."

Taylor blinked, "That's the total opposite as to why I disagreed with you."

"Mhmmm..."

Taylor sighed, "We're almost home~"

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia giggled, "At least I didn't say you were completely lazy." She said before she yawned, leaning her head against the window. She was a little tired from all the work that she did and having to come to school early to set everything up for her lessons. Even if the were almost home, she could take a quick power nap right? Or... maybe not.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori had been biting her lip to try and keep her emotions in check. It had been a pretty emotional day, and this little outburst of her had worn down her tough emotional armour, and she felt exposed and vulnerable in that regard. So it was a surprise to feel Masahi press against her back, and her eyes widened in response. They stayed widened until he spoke, hearing words she knew all too well, and her tough facade came crumbling down as he held the books. Her arms still trembled as tears came to her eyes, speaking in a joking tone to try and fail to cover up how her voice was cracking from the emotion☆...
"Since when did you grow up?"
...♝Masahi shook his he while lightly smiling as he gave Kaori a soft 'shhh' as he slowly rubbed his thumbs on the backs of her hands. He both did and didn't know the answer to her question, all he was doing was trying to comfort her, but he felt like going a bit further at the same time. By that point he decided on an answer to her question, and strangely enough, it was one both he and the distant voice agreed on. So as he took the books from Kaori he leaned down to whisper in her ear, against his better judgement♝...

"I grew up when i decided i would see those i cherish and love again, no matter the weight on my shoulders~"

Mayyflower said:
May nods. "Yep!" She says happily
"That's cool" Rin says smiling
Len smiled at the two of them "Y'know, me and Rin are like, the great grand kids of nature itself!" he said happily

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled as she snuggled him, yawning a little as well.
Roland cuddled Dakota back as he started warming up his body and closing his eyes

((TimeSkip?))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Len smiled at the two of them "Y'know, me and Rin are like, the great grand kids of nature itself!" he said happily
Roland cuddled Dakota back as he started warming up his body and closing his eyes

((TimeSkip?))

[/QUOTE]
Rin nods.

May smiles. "Really?" She asks happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back