• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...just to sum it all up, the 3 girls i said were never in trouble, Seria never fucked a demon...im just imagining things...''
...☫She said before she flopped onto the bed☫...
"What? You realize that makes no sense right? First you think it's real and next you think it's not? My head hurts..." Nanami muttered and laid down, using her arm to cover her eyes.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori couldnt help but let the tears fall from her face, despite Masahi's cooing. It was strangely calming though, which was a slight surprise, but the surprise was masked by the feeling of his thumbs on her hands. She felt a strange warmness in her cheeks as he leaned in and spoke, but it was a strangely nice feeling hearing him say it. Sniffling away a few tears, Kaori found herself leaning back against him before she really thought about what she was dealing, her voice finally returning to normal☆...
"Well, I think that's a valid reason."
...♝Masahi smiled happily at Kaori as he felt her press her back to him. He could at least tell what he was doing was helping her, and for that he was happy. After a moment he placed the books in one hand then gently and cautiously grabbed one of her hands with the other, lacing his fingers between hers as he whispered again, this time in a soft, caring tone♝...

"And now, now that i've found you, i'll be there for you no matter what."

Roman said:
Roman teleported to the park, along with Mal. "Alright, let's go find a nice spot... I just wanna lay in the grass or something... Y'know? Like... To relax."
♡Mal smiled and nodded

"I know what you mean... And it sounds nice"

WeirdPrincess said:
"What? You realize that makes no sense right? First you think it's real and next you think it's not? My head hurts..." Nanami muttered and laid down, using her arm to cover her eyes.
''well...sometimes you think its real but its not...like you can be inside a dream and kiss your crush and think it was real but it really wasnt...lets just not think about this...we could do something if you'd like''

...☫Fuyumi said as she rubbed the back of her head☫...

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Rael smiled at Venus and walked in before saying,
"I thought the guy was supposed to hold the door for the lady."

[/QUOTE]
Venus laughed as she let the door close behind him. "Yeah, he usually is, but hey. What does it matter?" She asked before going up the Host and asking for a table of two. The wait would only be a few minutes he said and Venus nodded before going back over towards Rael.

LunaCrosby said:
?Mal smiled and nodded?
"I know what you mean... And it sounds nice"
Roman chuckled, and quickly climbed a nearby tree. "This spot seems good enough~" he said, looking down at Mal.

tumblr_mhw5a3oiSy1ryrk47o1_r1_500.gif

"Come up here with me, it'll be a lot more fun."

Roman said:
Taylor smiled, "Well you might as well wait until we get inside. After I turn this corner, we'll be there." He said, as he did exactly that. "Home at last." Taylor the parked the car and soon turned it off. "Alright, let's head inside." He told the two, as e proceeded to do so.

❤︎Celia❤︎

"Well that was quick." Celia said with a laugh before she unbuckled herself and opened the car door, soon stepping out and stretching for a brief moment. "I think I need candy or cake to wake myself up." She said quietly and yawned as she started walking towards the entrance of the house. "I still have stuff to do.."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len rubbed his chin "Yeah, he's also a bit ancient..."

[/QUOTE]
May nods

"Wouldn't may be ancient too?" Rin asks

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...sometimes you think its real but its not...like you can be inside a dream and kiss your crush and think it was real but it really wasnt...lets just not think about this...we could do something if you'd like''
...☫Fuyumi said as she rubbed the back of her head☫...
"Well, I'm up for anything. Do you wanna do something?" Nanami asked as she removed her arm from her face and looked over at Fuyumi.

Roman said:
Alex growled a little when Yuki turned invisible, "Damn it.." he thought... What now? He had lost her, but he knew his way back. He continued to run, and soon made it to the edge of the forest. Alex seen the house up ahead, but tripped on a log a few feet away.
Yuki had already made it to her place and dropped off her stuff so she was waiting outside for him only she was still invisible. She saw Alex making his way towards her and then saw him trip. "Alex!" she yelped and ran towards him losing her invisibility and turning back to normal. "Alex are you okay?!"

LunaCrosby said:
(Diablo? xD )
☮Ally looked at Shingo

"How much will it cost?"
((Sorry, Shingo and Diablo have the same colored text so I always get them confused xD ))

The clerk answered her. "10 bucks." He said and Shingo smiled nervously at her, as if he was trying to apologize to her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹All Kelsey could see was a girl in the mirror, slightly smiling. She was looking through the eyes of young Himeragi who was looking at her reflection on the mirror. You soon heard her speak before she went over to the bed to sleep. And soon, more stuff happened⊹...
''papa and mama left for the week. and i cant call on the other rings. hmm...i guess i have to take care of myself for the week~ alright, day 1 alone! lets see if i can take care of myself perfectly~''

(((This was the other stuff that happened)))

[media]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt-y8bwB-4M[/media]
☯Kelsey watched all that happened, it was scary. How could something like that be that scary? How did this girl be survive that? She just didn't know

WeirdPrincess said:
Venus laughed as she let the door close behind him. "Yeah, he usually is, but hey. What does it matter?" She asked before going up the Host and asking for a table of two. The wait would only be a few minutes he said and Venus nodded before going back over towards Rael.
Rael smiled as he sat with Venus, he was rather enjoying himself. After a few minutes the Host came back and led them to their table. Sitting down, Rael went to pick up the menu, but as he did so, it slid across his index finger and gave him a fairly large papercut. Wincing in pain, Rael regretted that he couldn't just heal it instantly, but he didn't want Venus to know that he was "different" so sighing he said, "Well that's rather annoying." As blood began to well up on his finger.

TheDragoon said:
Kite kissed her a bit more deeply before pulling away and nuzzling her nose. "Love love love~" He said playfully.
Lexi nuzzled his nose back. "Gosh I love you so much" she says lovingly

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smiled happily at Kaori as he felt her press her back to him. He could at least tell what he was doing was helping her, and for that he was happy. After a moment he placed the books in one hand then gently and cautiously grabbed one of her hands with the other, lacing his fingers between hers as he whispered again, this time in a soft, caring tone♝...
"And now, now that i've found you, i'll be there for you no matter what."

[/QUOTE]
...☆The tears stopped falling, but Kaori still sniffled a but, leaning against Masahi. It was really hard for a while, after she woke up that day. Not knowing where she was, surrounded by people she didn't know... all she wanted was to go back to people who weren't around anymore or werent... weren't even alive. For years she felt alone, despite being surrounded by those who claimed to care about her back at the Home. But it was never the same. And then she met Roman again, and now Masahi, who she never expected to ever see again. So it was emotionally overwhelming sometimes to think about them ever being gone again. Just thinking about this kind of thing nearly sent her into another fit of tears, and though she initially was slightly taken aback by his hand sliding into hers she didn't mind now, instead tightening her grip on it to keep from breaking down. Her voice reflected her fluctuating emotions☆...

"I just... don't want to be alone anymore..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi laughed lightly as she hugged Mari back☫...
''i love you too~ as a daughter of course''

...☫She said even though she wasnt her biological mother☫...
Mari then skipped back over to Roselyn. "Well, I'm going to visit Han-San~ I'll see you soon?" She asked.

---

((You do not need to reply to Akiba xD ))

Akiba had finally emerged from his room for the first time in a while. For the past few days, he had thought things over and proposed maybe the reason why he had done that, not being able to understand her was because he didn't fully understand Natsume. He felt human, but deep down, he felt his heart was still one of a robots. He felt like he had before. He had hurt her feelings, and that made him the robot he was before. One designed to destroy and hurt. He didn't want that at all, so he decided he was going to apologize to Natsume. Even though it broke his heart that she may never accept his love again, he knew he needed to fix things. Because he still liked Natsume. He had liked her from the start after all, even before he became human. He was so confused, but something told him he needed to set things straight. Even if they couldn't me more than friends, he at least needed to make up with her. After all... She was all he had. Without her... He was all alone. A rusty machine. His wanting to protect her had gotten in the way of making her happy. What he had done was foolish... And he knew it.

Mayyflower said:
May nods
"Wouldn't may be ancient too?" Rin asks
Len shrugged his shoulders "I'm not sure, i read that gods can be born as well." he said as he looked over at May.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nuzzled his nose back. "Gosh I love you so much" she says lovingly
Kite laughed lightly. "Well the same goes for me. I'm broken without you." He said sweetly before he started kissing her neck teasingly.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kili blushed for a moment, before smiling back as she leaned into their kiss, and chuckled softly when she spoke afterward.
"I'm glad you think so...But you're starting to sound tired. Should we head inside, Ellie?"

[/QUOTE]
...♒Elyse blinked, comprehending what Kili was saying for a moment before nodding, quickly reaching up again to kiss him once more. It wad slightly addicting, especially after their... recent activities. After setting back down flat on her feet she smiled, closing her eyes against his chest. This was the best place in the world♒...

"Yes, please."

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, and quickly climbed a nearby tree. "This spot seems good enough~" he said, looking down at Mal.
tumblr_mhw5a3oiSy1ryrk47o1_r1_500.gif

"Come up here with me, it'll be a lot more fun."

Mal nodded "a-alright" she said, she wants exactly sure if she could climb it but she was going to try anyways.

(Macro wasn't working x.x)

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shrugged his shoulders "I'm not sure, i read that gods can be born as well." he said as he looked over at May.

[/QUOTE]
"I don't have parents..." May says

Rin blinked

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith nodded a little, "I see. Do you miss your family? I mean, it's usually a given if you guys are close." She stayed as they neared the main office of the school.
"At times I did. But I chose to be an adventurer, Instead of what I was born to be." Mako explained. He would rather go explore than sit in one place and do nothing all the time.

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

"Well that was quick." Celia said with a laugh before she unbuckled herself and opened the car door, soon stepping out and stretching for a brief moment. "I think I need candy or cake to wake myself up." She said quietly and yawned as she started walking towards the entrance of the house. "I still have stuff to do.."

Taylor nodded as he walked behind Celia, "I'm gonna head to the room. Get changed into something else." He said.

Talia immediately made her way to her mother's side, "I'm just gonna sit on the couch and watch TV. After that I'll be going out for awhile.".

Taylor nodded to Talia, "Don't stay out too long."

"Okay."

"I'm gonna get changed and I guess that's it. Probably lay in bed and watch TV also."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back