• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Traumatized Intoner Reliving a Childhood Nightmare⊹...
...⊹Himeragi was watching TV before she started to feel dizzy and eventually passing out. After a few minutes, someone found her passed out and took her to the hospital after 5 minutes of treatment that didnt work. She was soon left there and under a coma the doctor said. She was now in a coma on a hospital bed⊹...

@Roman - Han

@LunaCrosby - Kelsey
☯Kelsey Looked at Himeragi, she was in a coma? That's horrible! How did it even happen to her? Kelsey kept thinking about it as she sat down in one of the chair's next to the bed, the least she could do was stay until she woke up...

Mayyflower said:
Lexi wrapped her arms around kite and smiled. "I love you too" she says lovingly
Kite wrapped his arms around her loving and kissed her softly, but with a playful passion.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi nodded before she giggled a little bit before laying down on the bench☫...
''thats good''
Mari hugged her mom with a smile. "Thank you for approving of us mom. I love you~" She said lovingly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i guess...like the thing i told you earlier about the 3 girls i think it was just my imagination...''
Nanami blinked a few times and tilted her head. This was all very confusing to her... so something she dreamt about was actually true? "That's... odd to say the least."

LunaCrosby said:
☯Kelsey Looked at Himeragi, she was in a coma? That's horrible! How did it even happen to her? Kelsey kept thinking about it as she sat down in one of the chair's next to the bed, the least she could do was stay until she woke up...
...⊹Himeragi didnt wake up. If only she had a spiritual connection from outside, she could possibly wake up⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally nodded happily
"Yeah let's go!"
Diablo walked back in with a embarrassed smile. "Hey! I'm back because I dropped my food. Can we buy another one?" He asked, rubbing the back of his head as he talked with the clerk. They talked for a while before the clerk got to work on getting him a cheesecake.

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia giggled, "At least I didn't say you were completely lazy." She said before she yawned, leaning her head against the window. She was a little tired from all the work that she did and having to come to school early to set everything up for her lessons. Even if the were almost home, she could take a quick power nap right? Or... maybe not.

Talia giggled, "He is completely lazy."

Taylor didn't hear Talia, and answered Celia, "Thanks.. I can always count on you to make me feel better." He said, warmly. As he continued to drive, they eventually came to a stop at a light. Looking over to the passenger side, Taylor noticed Celia was yawning. "Sleepy?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Mari hugged her mom with a smile. "Thank you for approving of us mom. I love you~" She said lovingly.
...☫Natsumi laughed lightly as she hugged Mari back☫...

''i love you too~ as a daughter of course''

...☫She said even though she wasnt her biological mother☫...

WeirdPrincess said:
"You go on adventures?" Lilith asked curiously, now slightly interested.
"Yea. I started when I was 14 and left my family behind. As I adventured i learned many things. It was tough at first because I didn't really know what to do. But as I went on I got pretty use to it. And it has a lot of traveling so I never carried spare clothes." Mako explained.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami blinked a few times and tilted her head. This was all very confusing to her... so something she dreamt about was actually true? "That's... odd to say the least."
''yeah...just to sum it all up, the 3 girls i said were never in trouble, Seria never fucked a demon...im just imagining things...''

...☫She said before she flopped onto the bed☫...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi shook his he while lightly smiling as he gave Kaori a soft 'shhh' as he slowly rubbed his thumbs on the backs of her hands. He both did and didn't know the answer to her question, all he was doing was trying to comfort her, but he felt like going a bit further at the same time. By that point he decided on an answer to her question, and strangely enough, it was one both he and the distant voice agreed on. So as he took the books from Kaori he leaned down to whisper in her ear, against his better judgement♝...
"I grew up when i decided i would see those i cherish and love again, no matter the weight on my shoulders~"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori couldnt help but let the tears fall from her face, despite Masahi's cooing. It was strangely calming though, which was a slight surprise, but the surprise was masked by the feeling of his thumbs on her hands. She felt a strange warmness in her cheeks as he leaned in and spoke, but it was a strangely nice feeling hearing him say it. Sniffling away a few tears, Kaori found herself leaning back against him before she really thought about what she was dealing, her voice finally returning to normal☆...

"Well, I think that's a valid reason."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded as well "Though our father is more attuned to it than us." he said softly

[/QUOTE]
Rin looked over at Len and nods

"Interesting" she says

TheDragoon said:
Diablo walked back in with a embarrassed smile. "Hey! I'm back because I dropped my food. Can we buy another one?" He asked, rubbing the back of his head as he talked with the clerk. They talked for a while before the clerk got to work on getting him a cheesecake.
(Diablo? xD )

☮Ally looked at Shingo

"How much will it cost?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Himeragi didnt wake up. If only she had a spiritual connection from outside, she could possibly wake up⊹...
There has to be someway I can help.. Hmm maybe I can do that... She thought as she nodded to herself, putting her hand on Himeragi's head and closing her eyes to explore what could have caused the coma

WeirdPrincess said:

✣Venus✣

Her blush faded away as a few minutes passed, Rael laughing the entire time. Venus just chuckled and shook her head, "Yeah, yeah. It's right up ahead." She stated as she quickened her pace so that she's reached the restaurant soon. Upon reaching the Italian restaurant, she walked inside, but remained by the door to hold it open.

Rael smiled at Venus and walked in before saying,

"I thought the guy was supposed to hold the door for the lady."

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal nodded and grabbed his hand, smiling
"Alright"
Roman teleported to the park, along with Mal. "Alright, let's go find a nice spot... I just wanna lay in the grass or something... Y'know? Like... To relax."

Roman said:
Talia giggled, "He is completely lazy."

Taylor didn't hear Talia, and answered Celia, "Thanks.. I can always count on you to make me feel better." He said, warmly. As he continued to drive, they eventually came to a stop at a light. Looking over to the passenger side, Taylor noticed Celia was yawning. "Sleepy?" He asked.

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia had almost dozed off until she heard Taylor talking to her. Leaving her head against the window, she opened her eyes and turned her head slightly to look again. "Just a little bit. I was just gonna take a power nap until we got home." She rubbed her eyes a little before lifting her head off of the window and sitting up straighter. Celia would probably get a crook in her neck if she payed her head on the window for long.

LunaCrosby said:
There has to be someway I can help.. Hmm maybe I can do that... She thought as she nodded to herself, putting her hand on Himeragi's head and closing her eyes to explore what could have caused the coma
...⊹All Kelsey could see was a girl in the mirror, slightly smiling. She was looking through the eyes of young Himeragi who was looking at her reflection on the mirror. You soon heard her speak before she went over to the bed to sleep. And soon, more stuff happened⊹...

''papa and mama left for the week. and i cant call on the other rings. hmm...i guess i have to take care of myself for the week~ alright, day 1 alone! lets see if i can take care of myself perfectly~''

(((This was the other stuff that happened)))

[media]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt-y8bwB-4M[/media]

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia had almost dozed off until she heard Taylor talking to her. Leaving her head against the window, she opened her eyes and turned her head slightly to look again. "Just a little bit. I was just gonna take a power nap until we got home." She rubbed her eyes a little before lifting her head off of the window and sitting up straighter. Celia would probably get a crook in her neck if she payed her head on the window for long.

Taylor smiled, "Well you might as well wait until we get inside. After I turn this corner, we'll be there." He said, as he did exactly that. "Home at last." Taylor the parked the car and soon turned it off. "Alright, let's head inside." He told the two, as e proceeded to do so.

wiigamechamp said:
"Yea. I started when I was 14 and left my family behind. As I adventured i learned many things. It was tough at first because I didn't really know what to do. But as I went on I got pretty use to it. And it has a lot of traveling so I never carried spare clothes." Mako explained.
Lilith nodded a little, "I see. Do you miss your family? I mean, it's usually a given if you guys are close." She stayed as they neared the main office of the school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back