• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Luke smiled when she squeaked. "It's just a movie" he says smiling
"I-I know" she said pouting a little "I-I wasn't scared, I was surprised..." She said as she took another piece of popcorn.

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith nodded, "Yup. They save the world when it's in immediate danger. I guess it sounds cool at first, but it happens a bit to often. Sometimes the problems are minor or they're major and you need more than one person to help"
"It sounds pretty cool. Reminds me of the adventures that I've had where I had to help save someone or something." Mako said as he remembered the memories of his past adventures.

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia??

"Eh? Okay!" Celia grabbed the keys to her room and followed her out of the classroom, soon shutting and locking the door behind them both.

Taylor stood outside the school, staring out into the distance. It looked as if he were thinking about something, but it didn't really matter.

799090_anime-karneval-gareki-anime-guy-bishounen.gif

Talia opened the doors to the school, seeing Taylor standing right outside the door. "Found him." She said to Celia, as she walked downdown the stairs.

tumblr_mv0v4g0XR51rdv61io1_500.gif

Nonalaka said:
"I-I know" she said pouting a little "I-I wasn't scared, I was surprised..." She said as she took another piece of popcorn.
Luke nods. "Right" he says before eating some popcorn

Mayyflower said:
Luke nods. "Right" he says before eating some popcorn
Kairassi nodded as well before letting out another squeak, hugging onto his arm and hiding her face as another scary part happened.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded as well before letting out another squeak, hugging onto his arm and hiding her face as another scary part happened.
Luke blushed when she hugged his arm. "Are you really that scared?" He asks softly

wiigamechamp said:
"It sounds pretty cool. Reminds me of the adventures that I've had where I had to help save someone or something." Mako said as he remembered the memories of his past adventures.
@WeirdPrincess
"You go on adventures?" Lilith asked curiously, now slightly interested.

Mayyflower said:
Luke blushed when she hugged his arm. "Are you really that scared?" He asks softly
Kairassi shook her head "N-No, I'm fine, Its just a movie..." She said quietly.

Roman said:
Taylor stood outside the school, staring out into the distance. It looked as if he were thinking about something, but it didn't really matter.
799090_anime-karneval-gareki-anime-guy-bishounen.gif

Talia opened the doors to the school, seeing Taylor standing right outside the door. "Found him." She said to Celia, as she walked downdown the stairs.

tumblr_mv0v4g0XR51rdv61io1_500.gif

??Celia??

Rummaging through her bag, Celia pulled out a scarf that she had had on earlier before wrapping it around her neck. She thought it was a little cold outside. Celia followed behind Talia, seeing Taylor a few moments after her. "It's cold... why'd be have to wait outside." She grumbled, soon stuffing her hand in her pockets.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori carried the books in silence, and soon the dorms came into view in the distance. Like back in the library the sheer amount of books made it slightly difficult to carry, but she didn't say anything. She knew Masahi was keeping his distance, and she knew it was her fault, but still. He seemed really easy to just get up and leave, like it wad no big deal to her if he just left again. Sure he thought it was because he thought she was thinking he was annoying or other petty things but... even that aside, she was just glad to have him back, honestly. Seeing him die in front of her eyes really was one of the hardest things she ever had to go through. So she was a bit sensitive when it came to him leaving her again. They soon came to the girls dorms, and Kaori stopped, in front of it, not moving. She spoke without looking at him☆...
"...sorry."
...♝Masahi had slowly started closing the distance between them as they walked in silence. He felt guilty for making her angry and had been thinking of some way to make it up to her, not only that, but she seemed to be having some troubles with the books she was carrying so he wanted to help her with them. All the while he had this feeling in his stomach that he had let her down, that some how he had disappointed himself, like some how had been being judged by another him that he didn't remember. He had been caught off guard when Kaori stopped, almost bumping into her as he spoke, and what she said made him feel like a dagger had been stabbed into his chest and without even thinking, truly it felt like someone else speaking for him, he spoke♝...

"D-don't be!..... i was the one being an idiot!"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head, copying his pout "Nope I love you the most"
Roland chuckled then pecking her nose, pouting back at her "No, I love you the most! I love you more than there are stars in the sky!" he said both sweetly and stubbornly.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi shook her head "N-No, I'm fine, Its just a movie..." She said quietly.
Luke smiled a little, "then why are hugging onto my arm" he asks a faint blush still on his cheek

Nonalaka said:
Moriko nodded giggling when he licked her cheek " Well I've already finished now so next time I'll try that~" she said happily as she then moved her head so she could kiss his cheek.
"Alright then~" Madoka replied, purring when she kissed his cheek, and proceeded to kiss her back with a smile. He nuzzled her cheek afterwards, before walking to the vegetables, and carrying them to a pot. He pushes it all in, and simply stared at Moriko with a smile on his face.

Mayyflower said:
May looked at her llama. "Cause I love them" she says with a smile.
Rin nods. "There very interesting creatures" she says
Len nodded then slightly chuckled "well, if i was going for interesting i'd find one of those magic bugs in my dads notes."

Lumina said:
...♒Elyse let Kili do as he pleased under the waterfall. She was content just relaxing against him, with the water and the smell of flowers around them. In thr back of her mind she wondered if this peace would last, but for right now she was going to enjoy it. Eventually she opened her eyes, looking up at Kili with her chocolate brown eyes, soon bringing her arm up and taking her finger to poke his nose♒...
"Boop."
Kili grinned, wrapping his arms around Elyse gently as the water falling down on them broke against his back. He lifted her chin slightly, and pecked her lips. "Boop~" he replied, before his hair was washed in front of his gaze, eliciting a chuckle from the demon.

@Lumina

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Rummaging through her bag, Celia pulled out a scarf that she had had on earlier before wrapping it around her neck. She thought it was a little cold outside. Celia followed behind Talia, seeing Taylor a few moments after her. "It's cold... why'd be have to wait outside." She grumbled, soon stuffing her hand in her pockets.

Taylor blinked, at the sound of Celia and Talia's voices. "Oh... It seems you two are ready. It's getting chilly, let's head home before it gets too cold."

Talia shivered a little, "Agreed... I didn't bring a jacket." She said, in a quiet tone.

Taylor gave Talia his jacket and motioned to Celia to follow them to the car. "We drove... For like the first time in ever."

Mayyflower said:
Luke smiled a little, "then why are hugging onto my arm" he asks a faint blush still on his cheek
"I..." She looked at his face then his arm her face turning red realising what she was doing "because...uh..your uhm...y-your arm is soft?" She said as she slowly let go.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then pecking her nose, pouting back at her "No, I love you the most! I love you more than there are stars in the sky!" he said both sweetly and stubbornly.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota pouted "We can't be even at all?" She said with a laugh.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pouted "We can't be even at all?" She said with a laugh.
Roland chuckled then poked her nose "Maybe~, but would it be as fun then?" he asked teasingly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded then slightly chuckled "well, if i was going for interesting i'd find one of those magic bugs in my dads notes."

[/QUOTE]
"Magic bugs?" Rin asks

May got off the llama and turned it into a stuffed animal. "A guy named Han, he took me in, he won this stuffed llama at the amusement park for me and I turn it into a real llama sometimes" she says happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back