• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Moriko turned her head and smiled at him, giggling at his milk mustache "I know~" she said with a nod "Let's see...you can help me chop up the vegetables?" She asked as she grabbed one if the vegetables.
((I forgive you ~ ^^))
( ^_^ )

Madoka nodded as he gathered the vegetables up, before letting out a small giggle. "I wouldn't be much of a cat if I couldn't ~" Madoka replied, his pupils sharpening to slits as his nails sharpened with them.

He placed the ingredients down on a free counter, and washed his hands before returning. With a short "Mew~", Madoka started to rapidly scratch at the vegetables laid out in front of him, slowly mincing then into smaller pieces with each swipe.

Alternated said:
"So that's the side effect" Mateus said in his thoughts "A café huh I don't mind can you take me there?" he requested Elaena "as you didn't know I'm very confident about my cleaning skills" he said as he pulls out cleaning tools from nowhere.
Elaena stared at the cleaning tools briefly then back at him "...you carry cleaning products everywhere?" She asked "uh..sure~ I can take you there" she said with a smile "I don't have any other plans so it won't be a problem"

Nonalaka said:
Elaena stared at the cleaning tools briefly then back at him "...you carry cleaning products everywhere?" She asked "uh..sure~ I can take you there" she said with a smile "I don't have any other plans so it won't be a problem"
"Yes I do" Mateus said to Elaena "well anyway cleaning aside lead the way" he said and follows Elaena.

Lumina said:
...?Lumina's grip on Kenji's hand tightened as they turned the corner, but like him she had a look of disbelief as they came into the scene and she saw Asuka and Akira sitting there eating food. She would have said something but Kenji beat her to it, and upon hearing Akira talk her cheeks reddened and she hid behind him, wanting to just escape back up to their room. God it was so embarrassing talking about it like that, but before she realized it Akira had come over and ruffled their hair before promptly disappearing. This left Asuka, Kenji, and herself in the kitchen. Smiling nervously, Lumina peeked around her fiance to look at Asuka and noticed the baby crib, and a smile formed on her face. So Asuka had the baby! Still nervous and embarrassed she stayed hidden behind Kenji but she spoke toward Asuka anyways?...
"U-um... congrats on the baby..!"

@WeirdPrincess
...?Asuka had washed her dishes throughly and returned to her seat before hearing Lumina speak. She twisted around in her chair so she could view her poking out behind Kenji. Asuka could tell she was nervous from the event that just happened moments ago, since her cheeks her red. Her own blush had faded into it was a slight red tint. Having not wanting to think about what Lumina and Kenji had been doing, she shook her head as if it rid herself of her thoughts. She soon spoke happily as she smiled at Lumina?...

"Thank you, Lumina!"

tumblr_nkiqb9mDjw1tdq4r6o10_500.gif

Roman said:
"We ate already. I guess we're going home." Taylor said, as he stood up and stretched. "I'm ready when you two are."

Talia smiled, "I'm ready too!"

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia finished cleaning her desk and closed her laptop, before putting it in her bag. She usually brought it instead of using the schools computers because sometimes the school computers just never worked or were incredibly slow. Picking up her bag, she slung it over her shoulder and readjusted it before face the two. "I'm ready now!"

Alternated said:
"Yes I do" Mateus said to Elaena "well anyway cleaning aside lead the way" he said and follows Elaena.
Elaena smiled and nodded "It's not far from here~" she said as she began to make her way down the street, glancing back at him briefly before looking straight ahead again.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]( ^_^ )
Madoka nodded as he gathered the vegetables up, before letting out a small giggle. "I wouldn't be much of a cat if I couldn't ~" Madoka replied, his pupils sharpening to slits as his nails sharpened with them.

He placed the ingredients down on a free counter, and washed his hands before returning. With a short "Mew~", Madoka started to rapidly scratch at the vegetables laid out in front of him, slowly mincing then into smaller pieces with each swipe.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko had only been halfways done the first vegetable when she noticed Madoka was almost done, she blinked a few times " Wow, that was really quick" she said, genuinely impressed before looking at what she was doing and laughing "Im guess I need to learn to be quicker~"

Nonalaka said:
Elaena smiled and nodded "It's not far from here~" she said as she began to make her way down the street, glancing back at him briefly before looking straight ahead again.
Mateus hides his cleaning products "anyway I'm looking forward to it" he said happily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alternated said:
Mateus hides his cleaning products "anyway I'm looking forward to it" he said happily.
"How many places have you tried for jobs before here?" She asked curiously as they neared the café.

Nonalaka said:
"How many places have you tried for jobs before here?" She asked curiously as they neared the café.
Mateus remembered that he got rejected in all jobs "I...always...get rejected" he said slowly and sighed.

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia finished cleaning her desk and closed her laptop, before putting it in her bag. She usually brought it instead of using the schools computers because sometimes the school computers just never worked or were incredibly slow. Picking up her bag, she slung it over her shoulder and readjusted it before face the two. "I'm ready now!"

Talia was standing at the door of the classroom, waiting for Celia, "Dad went out ahead, he said he'll be at the doors. So, c'mon mom." She said happily as she walked out of the classroom.

Alternated said:
Mateus remembered that he got rejected in all jobs "I...always...get rejected" he said slowly and sighed.
Elaena stared over at him with a confused look "Eh?, why?, its not like you seem mean or anything..."

WeirdPrincess said: ↑

"Yeah, but because some are just off saving the world or have jobs that keep them busy." Lilith stated.

"Did you say saving the world?" Mako said as his eyes lit up with glee. "That sounds like the coolest thing ever."

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him before nodding " That we are ~" she said as she moved her finger away from his face "And I love you most~" she said happily.
Roland chuckled before smiling at her "Good, at least we both understand that." he said playfully before frowning jokingly and shaking his head "Nu uh, i love you the most~!" he said with a playful pout.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena stared over at him with a confused look "Eh?, why?, its not like you seem mean or anything..."
"It must be from my casual clothes" Mateus said to Elaena "well right now I'm looking forward for my Part time job".

Nonalaka said:
Moriko had only been halfways done the first vegetable when she noticed Madoka was almost done, she blinked a few times " Wow, that was really quick" she said, genuinely impressed before looking at what she was doing and laughing "Im guess I need to learn to be quicker~"
Madoka walked over to his love, and wrapped his arms around her. "Well, Im sure you could do it as fast as me if you used your own skills. You can control plants, right~?" He said, licking her cheek. "Try using that skill to help you!"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before smiling at her "Good, at least we both understand that." he said playfully before frowning jokingly and shaking his head "Nu uh, i love you the most~!" he said with a playful pout.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota shook her head, copying his pout "Nope I love you the most"

Alternated said:
"It must be from my casual clothes" Mateus said to Elaena "well right now I'm looking forward for my Part time job".
Elaena frowned a bit " Well that's not fair" she said before arriving at the café "Well~ here we are, good luck!"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka walked over to his love, and wrapped his arms around her. "Well, Im sure you could do it as fast as me if you used your own skills. You can control plants, right~?" He said, licking her cheek. "Try using that skill to help you!"

[/QUOTE]
Moriko nodded giggling when he licked her cheek " Well I've already finished now so next time I'll try that~" she said happily as she then moved her head so she could kiss his cheek.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi had placed a piece of popcorn in her mouth, hearing his question she quickly shook her head "N-No way! Let's watch it" she said with a nervous chuckle before settling down to watch the movie
Luke chuckled. "Right" he says smiling

TheDragoon said:
Kite smiled and sat next to her, running a hand through her hair next to her. "I love you~" He said sweetly.
Lexi wrapped her arms around kite and smiled. "I love you too" she says lovingly

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled. "Right" he says smiling
Kairassi huffed a little "Why are you laughi-" she suddenly let out a squeak as there was a jump scare in the movie.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Could you start, please? )

[/QUOTE]
...♒Elyse let Kili do as he pleased under the waterfall. She was content just relaxing against him, with the water and the smell of flowers around them. In thr back of her mind she wondered if this peace would last, but for right now she was going to enjoy it. Eventually she opened her eyes, looking up at Kili with her chocolate brown eyes, soon bringing her arm up and taking her finger to poke his nose♒...

"Boop."

wiigamechamp said:
WeirdPrincess said: ↑
"Yeah, but because some are just off saving the world or have jobs that keep them busy." Lilith stated.

"Did you say saving the world?" Mako said as his eyes lit up with glee. "That sounds like the coolest thing ever."

@WeirdPrincess
Lilith nodded, "Yup. They save the world when it's in immediate danger. I guess it sounds cool at first, but it happens a bit to often. Sometimes the problems are minor or they're major and you need more than one person to help"

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi huffed a little "Why are you laughi-" she suddenly let out a squeak as there was a jump scare in the movie.
Luke smiled when she squeaked. "It's just a movie" he says smiling

Roman said:
Talia was standing at the door of the classroom, waiting for Celia, "Dad went out ahead, he said he'll be at the doors. So, c'mon mom." She said happily as she walked out of the classroom.

❤︎Celia❤︎

"Eh? Okay!" Celia grabbed the keys to her room and followed her out of the classroom, soon shutting and locking the door behind them both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back