• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Alternated said:
"Wow that's interesting" Mateus said to Elaena "well mine is well.... I am a parasite" he answered Elaena, he looks at a guy who seems to have a sword on his waist "i have the feeling that guy has one too".
[QUOTE="raidou kuzunoha]raidou saw two student who seems on a conversation while he walk.he decided to ask them about the headmaster room and the dorm area. "uh.......hello there"

[/QUOTE]
Elaena gave him a confused look "....A parasite?" She questioned "I assumed parasite's were...well...small? Certainly not tall human guys" she said with a small laugh before pausing and then waving her hands "I-I don't mean to sound offensive or anything!" She said before glancing at the other person that had just arrived "Ah, hello"

Nonalaka said:
Elaena gave him a confused look "....A parasite?" She questioned "I assumed parasite's were...well...small? Certainly not tall human guys" she said with a small laugh before pausing and then waving her hands "I-I don't mean to sound offensive or anything!" She said before glancing at the other person that had just arrived "Ah, hello"
[QUOTE="raidou kuzunoha]raidou saw two student who seems on a conversation while he walk.he decided to ask them about the headmaster room and the dorm area. "uh.......hello there"

[/QUOTE]
"well it's better if you don't know how I got this body hehe" Mateus said to Elaena and looks to the other guy "Sup you need something?" he asked the guy.

Alternated said:
"well it's better if you don't know how I got this body hehe" Mateus said to Elaena and looks to the other guy "Sup you need something?" he asked the guy.
Nonalaka said:
" uh yes...sorry to interrupt yours conversation,mind if i ask you guys where the headmaster and dormitory room is?i'm kinda lost here....." he take a short look at the guy and the lady that he ask to while he speak.

Alternated said:
[QUOTE="raidou kuzunoha]" uh yes...sorry to interrupt yours conversation,mind if i ask you guys where the headmaster and dormitory room is?i'm kinda lost here....." he take a short look at the guy and the lady that he ask to while he speak.

[/QUOTE]
Elaena gave an unsure smile....was he joking?...did he kill a guy?, she shook the thought out of her head and laughed it off. She turned to the other person and smiled "Its alright, the principals office is in the main building right next to reception but the principal is almost be ever there... The dormitories are just over there~" she said pointing to large buildings "Boys dorms are on the left side"

@Jofune Tsurabisu[/URL]
...♤Lumina's grip on Kenji's hand tightened as they turned the corner, but like him she had a look of disbelief as they came into the scene and she saw Asuka and Akira sitting there eating food. She would have said something but Kenji beat her to it, and upon hearing Akira talk her cheeks reddened and she hid behind him, wanting to just escape back up to their room. God it was so embarrassing talking about it like that, but before she realized it Akira had come over and ruffled their hair before promptly disappearing. This left Asuka, Kenji, and herself in the kitchen. Smiling nervously, Lumina peeked around her fiance to look at Asuka and noticed the baby crib, and a smile formed on her face. So Asuka had the baby! Still nervous and embarrassed she stayed hidden behind Kenji but she spoke toward Asuka anyways♤...

"U-um... congrats on the baby..!"

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi sighed as they continued walking. Feeling he had messed up he stayed a few feet behind Kaori at any given time, trying to give her room. At one point he considered walking away and disappearing again, but he shook his head thinking it wouldn't be for the best now, so he continued staying silent as they walked, even though if you saw his face you'd know he wanted to say something, though that something he wasn't even sure of himself♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori carried the books in silence, and soon the dorms came into view in the distance. Like back in the library the sheer amount of books made it slightly difficult to carry, but she didn't say anything. She knew Masahi was keeping his distance, and she knew it was her fault, but still. He seemed really easy to just get up and leave, like it wad no big deal to her if he just left again. Sure he thought it was because he thought she was thinking he was annoying or other petty things but... even that aside, she was just glad to have him back, honestly. Seeing him die in front of her eyes really was one of the hardest things she ever had to go through. So she was a bit sensitive when it came to him leaving her again. They soon came to the girls dorms, and Kaori stopped, in front of it, not moving. She spoke without looking at him☆...

"...sorry."

@Lumina , I'd ask if you were going to reply to me but, seeing as it's almost been a week, that would be stupid of me. Do you still want to rp with me?))

Nonalaka said:
Elaena gave an unsure smile....was he joking?...did he kill a guy?, she shook the thought out of her head and laughed it off. She turned to the other person and smiled "Its alright, the principals office is in the main building right next to reception but the principal is almost be ever there... The dormitories are just over there~" she said pointing to large buildings "Boys dorms are on the left side"
"I see,thank you for your kindness.." he bow then rise again. "now,if you would excuse me,i need to go to the dormitory now."he smiles a little at those two and walk to the dormitory building direction

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
"I knew it was better if you will answer his question cause I don't know where it is" Mateus said to Elaena "anyway can you try making illusions I think it's a really cool ability but of course it's okay if you don't want to".

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

"You had time to look away! I did say I wanted a kiss, you could have looked away then." Celia said, shaking her finger at Talia before returning her gaze to Taylor. Home sounded nice, but she wasn't particularly hungry. She had already eaten her lunch before the two of them arrived and entered her room. "Home please! I'm not all that hungry, but we go somewhere if you guys are hungry." She said as she hopped off of her desk and began to clean the small area.

"We ate already. I guess we're going home." Taylor said, as he stood up and stretched. "I'm ready when you two are."

Talia smiled, "I'm ready too!"

Kalin Scarlet] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL] , I'd ask if you were going to reply to me but, seeing as it's almost been a week, that would be stupid of me. Do you still want to rp with me?))
((Yes I do, I'm really sorry I didn't get to you lately ;-; should I start or you?))

Nanne said:
Yuki laughed a bit before replying, "No...I know a place called Toki...they've got some pretty good ramen and other yummy stuff..." She pointed towards her house "We should stop by and drop off this stuff.." she said then motioned the directions as she spoke,"...after that we just need to head straight into town pass three blocks and a liquor store before making a right and..." she turned to look at him and smiled. "Then we pass about two more blocks before making a left and we're there." She picked up her stuff and stuffed it in her gym bag then motioned to him to follow her.
Alex quickly hopped off the ground and followed behind Yuki, "That sounds like a lot.. Guess it can be done though." He said, with a sigh as he walked.

Alternated said:
"I knew it was better if you will answer his question cause I don't know where it is" Mateus said to Elaena "anyway can you try making illusions I think it's a really cool ability but of course it's okay if you don't want to".
Elaena laughed lightly " I get asked that often its fine" she said with a smile "Let's see..." Suddenly it seemed as though it was snowing, a blizzard even, it looked real and even felt cold "Don't worry, I've made it so only you can see and feel it so it won't draw attention" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena laughed lightly " I get asked that often its fine" she said with a smile "Let's see..." Suddenly it seemed as though it was snowing, a blizzard even, it looked real and even felt cold "Don't worry, I've made it so only you can see and feel it so it won't draw attention" she said with a smile.
"Wow I....like it" Mateus said as he stares at the snow "If I act too cheerful from this I would look like a lunatic to others" he said laughing "thanks for doing my request".

Nonalaka said:
@Kalin Scarlet you owe me a reply from forever ago ;- ;) )
Madoka returned to the fridge, and grabbed the carton of milk inside, drinking it slowly while staring over Moriko's shoulder. "Let me know what else I can do, Meowriko~ don't forget we're doing it together~" he said, a milk mustache, and matching goatee on his face. Noticing it immediately, he licked it away, and purred contently.

(Sorry, Nona-chan. ;-; forgive me?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alternated said:
"Wow I....like it" Mateus said as he stares at the snow "If I act too cheerful from this I would look like a lunatic to others" he said laughing "thanks for doing my request".
Elaena giggled "Yeah, oh and you're welcome, its nice having a reason to use them" she said before yawning a little.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena giggled "Yeah, oh and you're welcome, its nice having a reason to use them" she said before yawning a little.
As Mateus stopped laughing he looks at Elaena "are you sleepy? maybe you need to rest for a while" he said in concern.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Madoka returned to the fridge, and grabbed the carton of milk inside, drinking it slowly while staring over Moriko's shoulder. "Let me know what else I can do, Meowriko~ don't forget we're doing it together~" he said, a milk mustache, and matching goatee on his face. Noticing it immediately, he licked it away, and purred contently.
(Sorry, Nona-chan. ;-; forgive me?)

[/QUOTE]
Moriko turned her head and smiled at him, giggling at his milk mustache "I know~" she said with a nod "Let's see...you can help me chop up the vegetables?" She asked as she grabbed one if the vegetables.

((I forgive you ~ ^^))

Alternated said:
As Mateus stopped laughing he looks at Elaena "are you sleepy? maybe you need to rest for a while" he said in concern.
"Hmm?" She blinked a few times as she looked at him "Oh, no I'm fine" she said waving her hands a little before shaking her head in an attempt to be less sleepy looking.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm?" She blinked a few times as she looked at him "Oh, no I'm fine" she said waving her hands a little before shaking her head in an attempt to be less sleepy looking.
"you know you can tell me if your feeling weird cause I can help you" Mateus said to Elaena and scratches his head "oh yeah by the way do you know any part-time jobs because I really need one".

Alternated said:
"you know you can tell me if your feeling weird cause I can help you" Mateus said to Elaena and scratches his head "oh yeah by the way do you know any part-time jobs because I really need one".
Elaena shook her head " Its alright, I can't be helped, I get tired easily, probably ability related, I'm rather used to it" she said with a small smile "Oh, part time jobs? Ehrm...I don't know of any really, unless the café I work at might have a job open, I don't know" she said as she tapped her chin with her finger.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena shook her head " Its alright, I can't be helped, I get tired easily, probably ability related, I'm rather used to it" she said with a small smile "Oh, part time jobs? Ehrm...I don't know of any really, unless the café I work at might have a job open, I don't know" she said as she tapped her chin with her finger.
"So that's the side effect" Mateus said in his thoughts "A café huh I don't mind can you take me there?" he requested Elaena "as you didn't know I'm very confident about my cleaning skills" he said as he pulls out cleaning tools from nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back