• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Rini couldn't help but giggle at what he ordered, obviously recognising the cheesy bond movie reference, she continued to watch him play, he was doing really well...she looked over at Miyaka as she passed over her coins to him, she smiled a bit "Good luck, were counting on you" she said in her normal soft spoken tone as she watched to see how the game turned out, hoping to get out of here, this really wasn't her scene...finally taking a sip of that drink she was given, she turned up her nose a little at its peculiar aftertaste.

@Lumina

Mayyflower said:
After Lexi ate and layed down on her stomach and looked out at the ocean.
Kite smiled and sat next to her, running a hand through her hair next to her. "I love you~" He said sweetly.

Roman said:
Alex gave Yuki a thumbs up, "I can go for some ramen." He said, as he stood up and dusted himself off. "But I don't know any places in the area that has any... Unless you plan on making it at home."
Yuki laughed a bit before replying, "No...I know a place called Toki...they've got some pretty good ramen and other yummy stuff..." She pointed towards her house "We should stop by and drop off this stuff.." she said then motioned the directions as she spoke,"...after that we just need to head straight into town pass three blocks and a liquor store before making a right and..." she turned to look at him and smiled. "Then we pass about two more blocks before making a left and we're there." She picked up her stuff and stuffed it in her gym bag then motioned to him to follow her.

Nanne said:
Kanae and Kei continued watching Lilo & Stitch.
Kei watched with awe, seeing his father come in to take a bag a chips and start pouring them into bowl. Which he began eating.

Alternated said:
Mateus parasites his pet bird and flies around the city feeling the wind "so this is how it feel to be a bird" he said in his thoughts and increased the speed.
Elaena had just left her home, giving a small stretch she stepped outside, shutting the door behind her. "At least its not to cold today" she said quietly to herself as she walked down the street into the city, walking along at a slowish pace she surveyed the view around her, tilting her head slightly as she spotted a bird flying around. It didn't really look like a bird you'd normally see in a city setting, perhaps someone lost a pet?, she continued to watch it as she walked along.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena had just left her home, giving a small stretch she stepped outside, shutting the door behind her. "At least its not to cold today" she said quietly to herself as she walked down the street into the city, walking along at a slowish pace she surveyed the view around her, tilting her head slightly as she spotted a bird flying around. It didn't really look like a bird you'd normally see in a city setting, perhaps someone lost a pet?, she continued to watch it as she walked along.
Mateus lands down the ground and leaving a small crater "was that too strong?" he said and goes out of his pet bird and the bird flies back to his home.

Alternated said:
Mateus lands down the ground and leaving a small crater "was that too strong?" he said and goes out of his pet bird and the bird flies back to his home.
Elaena stared blankly at the crater the tiny bird had made, blinking a few times, did she see that right? She had also heard a voice, did it talk?, Elaena lifted her hand to her arm and pinched herself, just make sure she wasn't in her dreamworld and was in fact awake, which she was. Soon curiosity got the better of her as she soon went to investigate the crater the now fleeing bird had left.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena stared blankly at the crater the tiny bird had made, blinking a few times, did she see that right? She had also heard a voice, did it talk?, Elaena lifted her hand to her arm and pinched herself, just make sure she wasn't in her dreamworld and was in fact awake, which she was. Soon curiosity got the better of her as she soon went to investigate the crater the now fleeing bird had left.
Mateus turns back to his human form and yawns and sees someone coming this way "did she see me doing that??" he said in his thoughts and acts normally and whistles.

Last edited by a moderator:
raidou just arrived at the front gate of the school,carrying his backpack at his back as well as a blade on his waist.he take a look a little at the school from outside the gate for a second."hooh....so this is the the school where everyone was talking about"he amazed to how big the gate and the the school building that he see,"whelp........time to start of my life here"he decided to enter the gate as the gate opened by itself,his destination now is to find the headmaster room inside the school area.he walk around the school and passing some student who take a short glance at him as a new freshman on the school,but raidou just ignore it and continue to look for the headmaster room even thought he was actually lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alternated said:
Vayne turns back to his human form and yawns and sees someone coming this way "did she see me doing that??" he said in his thoughts and acts normally and whistles.
Elaena noticed Mateus there now, looking over at him "Did you do make that bird do that?" She asked curiously, it might not have been him of course but he did just kind of...appear there afterwards, so that was a bit odd in her opinion.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena noticed Mateus there now, looking over at him "Did you do make that bird do that?" She asked curiously, it might not have been him of course but he did just kind of...appear there afterwards, so that was a bit odd in her opinion.
Mateus suddenly got nervous but not showing it "Uhh no how the hell I could have that power hahahah" he said and hoping it might be a good excuse.

Alternated said:
Mateus suddenly got nervous but not showing it "Uhh no how the hell I could have that power hahahah" he said and hoping it might be a good excuse.
Elaena slowly blinked as she viewed him up and down "Its not impossible, I mean you did kind of appear from nowhere just now" she said with a small shrug, her gaze not leaving his direction.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena slowly blinked as she viewed him up and down "Its not impossible, I mean you did kind of appear from nowhere just now" she said with a small shrug, her gaze not leaving his direction.
"cmon I mean just think about wha-" he paused and looked down that he is standing at the crater "Ohh no" he said in his thoughts and got more nervous "It's not me also that bird is my pet" he said to Elaena and suddenly he covers his mouth just to realize what he said.

Alternated said:
"cmon I mean just think about wha-" he paused and looked down that he is standing at the crater "Ohh no" he said in his thoughts and got more nervous "It's not me also that bird is my pet" he said to Elaena and suddenly he covers his mouth just to realize what he said.
Elaena looked at him lazily, her eyes hazed over looking as though she had just woken up, soon a smile crossed her lips, his reactions and his attempts at lying were somewhat amusing to her. With a quiet giggle she glanced at the crater briefly then back at him still not convinced it was just the bird "Its alright, I'm not normal either" she said with a small nod.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked at him lazily, her eyes hazed over looking as though she had just woken up, soon a smile crossed her lips, his reactions and his attempts at lying were somewhat amusing to her. With a quiet giggle she glanced at the crater briefly then back at him still not convinced it was just the bird "Its alright, I'm not normal either" she said with a small nod.
"wait really you have like powers or smething" Mateus asked Elaena "that's pretty neat" he said and reaches out his hand for a handshake "My name Mateus I think we can be good friends starting here" he said smiling.

Alternated said:
"wait really you have like powers or smething" Mateus asked Elaena "that's pretty neat" he said and reaches out his hand for a handshake "My name Mateus I think we can be good friends starting here" he said smiling.
Elaena nodded "More people around here have them than you think" she said with a smile.
tumblr_nn0b93f7jw1s2etngo4_500.gif

She raised her arm and shook his hand "My name is Elaena, nice to meet you Mateus"

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded "More people around here have them than you think" she said with a smile.
tumblr_nn0b93f7jw1s2etngo4_500.gif

She raised her arm and shook his hand "My name is Elaena, nice to meet you Mateus"
"So there different ones huh" Mateus wonders what kind of ability does Elaena have "Hey Elaena what kind of ability do you have" he asked her.

Alternated said:
Nonalaka said:
just then,a freshman walked toward them with confused face on him,carrying a backpack on his back and a sword on his waist.from the look it seem that the freshman just arrived a few hours ago.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah, but because some are just off saving the world or have jobs that keep them busy." Lilith stated.
"Did you say saving the world?" Mako said as his eyes lit up with glee. "That sounds like the coolest thing ever."

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...✿Kioko's head was swimming. There were different kinds of undergarments and she didn't even know about them. Like a thong, what in the world was that and why could it be slutty or not slutty? What even is slutty? Was it another word for inappropriate because Kioko had never heard that word either. She wasn't even a sheltered kid, she was just beyond innocent and didn't know much about adult or rather dirty things. Not to say that she knew that much anyways, what she knew was little to nothing. Kioko spoke as she picked up her drink before taking a sip and setting it back down✿...

"I don't think I'd ever go towards the sexy panties to soon... I'd go with whatever looks comfortable first. Anyways, what's a thong? Ive never heard of it..."

Alternated said:
"So there different ones huh" Mateus wonders what kind of ability does Elaena have "Hey Elaena what kind of ability do you have" he asked her.
[QUOTE="raidou kuzunoha]just then,a freshman walked toward them with confused face on him,carrying a backpack on his back and a sword on his waist.from the look it seem that the freshman just arrived a few hours ago.

[/QUOTE]
Elaena smiled at him "I manipulate dreams and create illusions" she said tilting her head "What about you?" She asked before noticing someone walking toward them both.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena smiled at him "I manipulate dreams and create illusions" she said tilting her head "What about you?" She asked before noticing someone walking toward them both.
[QUOTE="raidou kuzunoha]just then,a freshman walked toward them with confused face on him,carrying a backpack on his back and a sword on his waist.from the look it seem that the freshman just arrived a few hours ago.

[/QUOTE]
"Wow that's interesting" Mateus said to Elaena "well mine is well.... I am a parasite" he answered Elaena, he looks at a guy who seems to have a sword on his waist "i have the feeling that guy has one too".

Nonalaka said:
Alternated said:
"Wow that's interesting" Mateus said to Elaena "well mine is well.... I am a parasite" he answered Elaena, he looks at a guy who seems to have a sword on his waist "i have the feeling that guy has one too".
raidou saw two student who seems on a conversation while he walk.he decided to ask them about the headmaster room and the dorm area. "uh.......hello there"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back