• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:

✣Venus✣

Venus raised an eyebrow as she gazed at Rael before shrugging her shoulders and heading in the direction of the nearest Italian restaurant she knew. "If you say so. But if you wanted to go somewhere else, I wouldn't mind. I just said Italian because it was the first thing that popped in my mind." She stated.

Rael shook his head hurriedly and said,

"Oh no, Italian is fine, its just that I used to live in Italy so I usually have unfairly high expectations for Italian restaurants."

((my reposting skills be real xD ))

Roman said:
Roman, who was oblivious to the fact that Mal was joking immediately panicked. "No no! I'm not saying that, I'm just saying we could make it here in less time." He said, laughing nervously.
------

Akane looked up from her menu and at Yuki, "Oh it's just that a lot of this stuff I haven't even heard of.... And I love Chinese food." She said. Sighing, Akane placed the many down on the table and used a hand to hold her head up. "I'll just stick with orange chicken."

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"Oh. I've heard of some of it, but not all of it." Yumi said before looking at the menu again, soon deciding she'd just get what she originally wanted. "I think I'll get chow mein and sushi, my order didn't really change." She laughed lightly at the thought before the waitress returned, setting down the water in front of Akane and the Sprite in front of Yumi.
"Have you decided on what you would like to order?" Wendy asked, a pad and pen in her hand as she looked between the two. "I'll get Chow Mein and just regular sushi please."

LunaCrosby said:
?Mal gave him a weird look. could he really not tell she was messing with him??

"I-I was just messing around with you"
Roman blinked before looking at Mal with a blank expression, as if nothing happened.

Kakashi-Hatake-kakashi-19109087-640-458.jpg

"I tooootally knew that already." He said, trying to cover up what just happened.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko looked at the coins she held in her other hand. It would be bad if she just bet all the coins... right? Maybe just a little would be fine, she didn't want to use them all on just this game. Kioko took a few of her coins and slid them over towards the dealer before taking a seat in front of the cards she had just dealt. Just to be sure she could take a glimpse at the cards, Kioko decided to ask the woman✿...
"I think that's enough. I'm allowed to look my cards right?"
--Blackjack--

"Yes, ma'am, once they are dealt, but you cannot show anyone else. You hit if you think you can, as long as you feel its safe to." the dealer replied, taking the girls bet and dealing the cards.

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu narrowed her eyes as she watched Miyaka and Misafune get whisked away, looking around at this new area. The smallest prick of a headache formed in the back of her mind, but she honestly didn't even notice it. She just looked around, tempted to pull Rini close to her so she didn't get pulled away either☼...
"I'll pass... thanks though."

@Nonalaka
(no one really left, you were kind of set upon by the house, right there, dressed and ready to go)

--Miyaka--

"Thats okay, Chiharu, but your kind of, undressed at the moment, in a pit of demons and vile scum. They are trying to be courteous and help you out. I will wipe them out if they try anything. "psst. besides, HE can see your naughty bits" she pointed at Misafune who was trying not to be a horndog.

--Misafune--

He found that his powers were limited here. He could not do more than make a doll. "I dont want to be a pervert, but Can I turn around now? he asked as the girls congregated in the lobby.

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he walked over to the kitchen, going to make something to eat. His previous training session had made him hungry♅...
“ Yeah, I could see that~ Are you hungry? ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded and spoke, soon following Akira into the kitchen. Maybe she could just eat the lasagna she didn't eat earlier... though that still didn't sound good at all. Making sure to be careful with Haruo, Asuka took a seat at the table❦...

"I'm starving. Are you going to make something?"

Roman said:
Roman blinked before looking at Mal with a blank expression, as if nothing happened.
Kakashi-Hatake-kakashi-19109087-640-458.jpg

"I tooootally knew that already." He said, trying to cover up what just happened.
?Mal stared at him, not believing him for a second, but maybe she should just pretend she believed he knew?

"r-right! of course you did!"

wiigamechamp said:
"Oh right." He pointed to a place on the map. "I was heading to this school but im, well, lost." Mako replied. (This might be last post for tonight, but I'll post early tomorrow morning.)
Lilith took a look at the map before looking in the direction she was originally headed in, which was the way back to the school. Obviously she wasn't headed there before she ran into him, she probably would have passed the school and just kept walking. "I can help. I was headed in that general direction anyways." Lilith said and shrugged her shoulders.

----

(( Sure, that's fine
:D ))

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded and spoke, soon following Akira into the kitchen. Maybe she could just eat the lasagna she didn't eat earlier... though that still didn't sound good at all. Making sure to be careful with Haruo, Asuka took a seat at the table❦...
"I'm starving. Are you going to make something?"
...♅Akira looked back at Asuka and Haruo and spoke, his irises shifting between the two♅...

“ Yeah~ Tell me what to make and I'll make it for us~ ”

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Rael shook his head hurriedly and said,
"Oh no, Italian is fine, its just that I used to live in Italy so I usually have unfairly high expectations for Italian restaurants."

((my reposting skills be real xD ))

[/QUOTE]

✣Venus✣

Venus looked at him in surprise, "You did? That's pretty cool. I mean, the food probably won't be as good as it is in Italy, but at least it's something." She stated before she spotted the restaurant ahead of them.

WeirdPrincess said:

✣Venus✣

Venus looked at him in surprise, "You did? That's pretty cool. I mean, the food probably won't be as good as it is in Italy, but at least it's something." She stated before she spotted the restaurant ahead of them.

Rael grinned and nodded as he followed Venus into the restaurant, before asking,

"Have you ever lived out of the country?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he watched his wife hold their newborn child. His smile remaining large♅...
“ I know~ I can tell~ ”

-------------------------------

...ΨKenji's stomach exploded into butterflies upon hearing Lumina words. He smiled and replied as he felt excitement build up within himΨ...

“ I love you too~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina couldn't help but feel happier as she looked at Kenji's excitement. It always made her super happy when she saw he wad happy. And personally, despite the pairs-share-feelings thingy they had going on, his happiness mattered so much to him that simply seeing him smile would improve her mood. And to see Kenji this happy, something she hadn't seen in a long time, set her heart fluttered, same with her wings. Lumina leaned over to hug him, and the soreness came back in a shooting pain and she winced, nearly falling over in her half-leaning state. She put a hand to her stomach, breathing out to help herself get over it♤...

"O-ow... kinda forgot about that..."

...✿Kioko nodded, that was easy to follow. So what the heck was a double down and a split?! Guess she wasn't ever going to find out, mostly because she didn't want to ask unless it somehow complicated the game for her. Though curiosity seemed to get the better of her, because she asked anyways. Kioko looked at the two face down cards in front of her before slightly lifting up the front to see what cards she had, seeing a 5 of spade and a 2 of clubs. So far, she had seven and the next card could wouldn't really do much but put her at a higher advantage✿...

"Do you mind if I ask what it means to double down and what a split is?"

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal stared at him, not believing him for a second, but maybe she should just pretend she believed he knew
"r-right! of course you did!"
Roman chuckled, "You aren't buying it are you?" He asked, laughing lightly. "I guess when you said that, I took it the wrote g way~"

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "You aren't buying it are you?" He asked, laughing lightly. "I guess when you said that, I took it the wrote g way~"
♡Mal shook her head

"I didn't buy one bit of it but I was pretending to so you wouldn't be embarrassed or something"

♡she said as she smiled at him

(night~)

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"Oh. I've heard of some of it, but not all of it." Yumi said before looking at the menu again, soon deciding she'd just get what she originally wanted. "I think I'll get chow mein and sushi, my order didn't really change." She laughed lightly at the thought before the waitress returned, setting down the water in front of Akane and the Sprite in front of Yumi.
"Have you decided on what you would like to order?" Wendy asked, a pad and pen in her hand as she looked between the two. "I'll get Chow Mein and just regular sushi please."
Akane sighed, "You know what, just bring me the whole left side of the menu... Everything that's there on that side is what I'm ordering." She said, with a nod. "I have a huge appetite and I plan to satisfy it."

((Lol I guess I got confused what actually happened... there's so much going on xD ))

...☼Chiharu looked down at herself, noting the lack of clothing. Glancing back up at Miyaka she shrugged, crossing her arms. If it was going to help them get out of this place, she guessed she didn't really have much of a choice it seemed. She sighed, glancing back at Miyaka as she spoke☼...

"I mean, I don't really mind, but if it'll be a hindrance to Misafune then I guess I'll take whatever dress, or whatever, that they give me."

@Nonalaka

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal shook her head
"I didn't buy one bit of it but I was pretending to so you wouldn't be embarrassed or something"

♡she said as she smiled at him

(night~)
(( Night ))

Roman smiled, "Oh, well I will admit... I was sort of embarrassed, but that's only because I made a fool out of myself. Nothing more…"

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko nodded, that was easy to follow. So what the heck was a double down and a split?! Guess she wasn't ever going to find out, mostly because she didn't want to ask unless it somehow complicated the game for her. Though curiosity seemed to get the better of her, because she asked anyways. Kioko looked at the two face down cards in front of her before slightly lifting up the front to see what cards she had, seeing a 5 of spade and a 2 of clubs. So far, she had seven and the next card could wouldn't really do much but put her at a higher advantage✿...
"Do you mind if I ask what it means to double down and what a split is?"
--Blackjack--

"Double down is where you double your bet after the second card is drawn, if you think the next card will win. Split is where you try to break up a pair, so you dont lose your entire bet." the dealer explained kindly. "Hit or stay?" she asked the girl.

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi nodded and felt a slight pain in his chest when he heard they were just friends, but something stopped it before it got to bad. The fact that she said 'think' had him hopeful again, but why would he be? Masahi shook his head before he thought to deeply on it before propting his next question♝...
"So, what do you mean when you say 'I think' is there something you're unsure of?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori blinked, looking at him. Her train of thought was slightly different than his on the subject, but she didn't know that, so she continued talking☆...

"Well, I mean, you always got angry because Roman was naturally talented at a lot more than either of us, so you basically considered him your rival. I say 'I think' because I'm not sure if you ever said aloud that you guys were friends or not. I mean, I like to think you were though."

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina couldn't help but feel happier as she looked at Kenji's excitement. It always made her super happy when she saw he wad happy. And personally, despite the pairs-share-feelings thingy they had going on, his happiness mattered so much to him that simply seeing him smile would improve her mood. And to see Kenji this happy, something she hadn't seen in a long time, set her heart fluttered, same with her wings. Lumina leaned over to hug him, and the soreness came back in a shooting pain and she winced, nearly falling over in her half-leaning state. She put a hand to her stomach, breathing out to help herself get over it♤...
"O-ow... kinda forgot about that..."
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina as she leaned forward, prompting him to place his hands onto her shoulders as he spokeΨ...

“ Huh? Wh-what's wrong? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked back at Asuka and Haruo and spoke, his irises shifting between the two♅...
“ Yeah~ Tell me what to make and I'll make it for us~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blanked, having no idea what she wanted to eat. She just said the first two things that popped into her head, which she didn't distaste thankfully❦...

"Um... Ramen? Or uh... a burger? I'm not sure."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blanked, having no idea what she wanted to eat. She just said the first two things that popped into her head, which she didn't distaste thankfully❦...
"Um... Ramen? Or uh... a burger? I'm not sure."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he manifested two sets of buns, along with four packets of instant ramen. He began preparing both of the meals♅...

“ Both it is, then~ ”

Lumina said:
((Lol I guess I got confused what actually happened... there's so much going on xD ))
...☼Chiharu looked down at herself, noting the lack of clothing. Glancing back up at Miyaka she shrugged, crossing her arms. If it was going to help them get out of this place, she guessed she didn't really have much of a choice it seemed. She sighed, glancing back at Miyaka as she spoke☼...

"I mean, I don't really mind, but if it'll be a hindrance to Misafune then I guess I'll take whatever dress, or whatever, that they give me."

@Nonalaka
--The Lobby--

The clothiers had her behind a screen quickly, cleaning her up, freshening her up and then dressing her to the nines (third dress). Once done a black evening bag was handed to her with coins and a pink cocktail in her other hand. The clothiers waited for the deerlike girl.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina as she leaned forward, prompting him to place his hands onto her shoulders as he spokeΨ...
“ Huh? Wh-what's wrong? ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina blinked, looking up at Kenji as he placed his hands on her shoulders. Her position did look a bit weird, and now that she thought about it, it made sense that he'd be confused about what it was. She put on a nervous smile, shaking her head as she spoke♤...

"A-ah, it's nothing really. Just a bit. Um. Sore. That's all. Nothing big."

Roman said:
Akane sighed, "You know what, just bring me the whole left side of the menu... Everything that's there on that side is what I'm ordering." She said, with a nod. "I have a huge appetite and I plan to satisfy it."
Wendy blinked a few times, obviously surprised buy Akane's order before nodding and writing down both hers and Yumi's. "Of course ma'am. Your food will be out when it's ready." She then walked back towards the kitchen. Yumi set down her menu and giggled, "That's a lot of food. There are some good meals that were on the left side of the menu though, so that's a plus!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back