• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...✿Oh... well that made sense now. At least Kioko wasn't confused anymore about those two things and she had a better understand of blackjack now. Though she hoped she wouldn't never have to use either of those things unless she placed all her bets on one round. Kioko peeked at her cards once more before speaking, soon setting them back down and moving her hands to her lap. You know... for a place holding her practically captive, Kioko was being fairly nice and friendly✿...

"Thank you for telling me! Hit please."

WeirdPrincess said:
Wendy blinked a few times, obviously surprised buy Akane's order before nodding and writing down both hers and Yumi's. "Of course ma'am. Your food will be out when it's ready." She then walked back towards the kitchen. Yumi set down her menu and giggled, "That's a lot of food. There are some good meals that were on the left side of the menu though, so that's a plus!"

Akane chuckled, "I did say I was gonna grab my son something while I was here." She said with a nod. "Let's just hope there's some left..."

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina blinked, looking up at Kenji as he placed his hands on her shoulders. Her position did look a bit weird, and now that she thought about it, it made sense that he'd be confused about what it was. She put on a nervous smile, shaking her head as she spoke♤...
"A-ah, it's nothing really. Just a bit. Um. Sore. That's all. Nothing big."
...ΨKenji, unconvinced, replied in a panicking tone, his eyes soon drifting to her stomachΨ...

“ Sore? Wh-what's sore? Is it your stomach?! What was the last thing you ate?! ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he manifested two sets of buns, along with four packets of instant ramen. He began preparing both of the meals♅...
“ Both it is, then~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka looked at Akira in surprise once he said he'd be making both the ramen and burgers. Was she even going to be able to eat them both? Though she did say she was starving... so it could be possible. Her belly was hurting slightly from the lack of food it had received anyways, so Asuka could most likely eat them both with little to no struggle. She soon spoke before her irises fell to the baby in her arms and she began cooing❦...

"Oh! Okay then~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Oh... well that made sense now. At least Kioko wasn't confused anymore about those two things and she had a better understand of blackjack now. Though she hoped she wouldn't never have to use either of those things unless she placed all her bets on one round. Kioko peeked at her cards once more before speaking, soon setting them back down and moving her hands to her lap. You know... for a place holding her practically captive, Kioko was being fairly nice and friendly✿...
"Thank you for telling me! Hit please."
(its demonology 101, Asmodeus would never fight. hes a lover and does things to draw them into him. He would build you a golden palace to game in if he thought you would be his. He is probably the most cordial demon in the family. Hes not particularly interested in you, per se, your just a bonus.)

--BlackJack--

The dealer slid her another card, Seven of hearts. "Hit or stay, ma'am?" she asked politely. She was trapped here, but for far longer than the girl playing. Everyone here is a captive of their own lusts. She pitied the girl, so she would let her play if it meant keeping her out of some grungy demons bed.

(basically, play, be safe, wander and be hurt. Shes trying to tell you something.)

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
After a few more hours of torture, Han had blacked out. He hoped the next time he woke up, he would be gone, but he wasn't so lucky. He was awoken by the whip that had cut and bruised him earlier. The same woman in the room too....

original.gif

Once she stopped, Han was taking heavy breaths, spitting out a little blood.

"You're one tough bastard." The woman said.

"I suggest letting me down, before something happens to you." Han said, staring dowm at her from his current position.

Sebby-chained-up-and-wounded-sebastian-michaelis-25724526-440-459.jpg

"Something will happen to me? Have you seen yourself? You're chained to a wall with no escape."

Han grinned, the room was again pitch black. Strong winds began to blow through the window and soon the only thing the woman saw was Han's red irises glowing in the dark.

giphy.gif

"Maybe the subtle approach isn't the approach I should take more often."

"How did you get out those restraints? What are y-"

The woman was cut off, mid sentence by Han, who had paid her back for the torture. He smiled as her blood had shot from the wound he had inflicted on her.

tumblr_mpzldwdMIm1svqiafo1_500.gif

"Oh my... It's quite the mess you humans make when you die... Someone will come clean it up eventually." He said, as he the area they had him locked away in.

Roman said:
Akane chuckled, "I did say I was gonna grab my son something while I was here." She said with a nod. "Let's just hope there's some left..."

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"I do remember you saying that. If there isn't any left and I don't eat all of mine, you could take it if you want." Yumi suggested.

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"I do remember you saying that. If there isn't any left and I don't eat all of mine, you could take it if you want." Yumi suggested.
Akane smiled, "You don't have to worry about it. I'll just order him something else~ I just hope he's not busy next time I see em'... He's like bee... He never stops working sometimes."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji, unconvinced, replied in a panicking tone, his eyes soon drifting to her stomachΨ...
“ Sore? Wh-what's sore? Is it your stomach?! What was the last thing you ate?! ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina nearly recoiled from Kenji's panicked voice, looking at him with slightly widened eyes. It made sense that hed assume it was coming from her stomach, from where her hand was positioned, but it definitely wasnt that. It was lower down. And even aside from that, Lumina literally couldn't remember the last time she ate. Well other than the picnic, but that was one bite of a sandwhich so she didn't count that. She shook her head, her voice a bit defensive as she spoke, her cheeks reddening slightly♤...

"No, i-it's not my stomach. It's lower than that."

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
(( I didn't think he was at all interested in her since she happened to just stumble into this whole charade xDD ))

-----

...✿A total of fourteen now. Kioko knew the next card could either make or break her. Weighing her options, it seemed like a 50/50 chance of getting a good or bad card, so she decided to risk it, though she was a little hesitant at first. Her eyes quickly survey the room, seeing the other people who were in here and wondering if they were here because they wanted to be or if it was because they were captive. Could people just roam here freely and leave at will or no? Kioko didn't really know, since she happened to just walk into everything unexpectedly❦...

"Um... hit please~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked at Akira in surprise once he said he'd be making both the ramen and burgers. Was she even going to be able to eat them both? Though she did say she was starving... so it could be possible. Her belly was hurting slightly from the lack of food it had received anyways, so Asuka could most likely eat them both with little to no struggle. She soon spoke before her irises fell to the baby in her arms and she began cooing❦...
"Oh! Okay then~"
...♅Akira continued to make the burgers and ramen, making one for Asuka, and one for himself. When he was finished, he walked over to the kitchen table and placed the plates on the table, one infront of Asuka, and one infront of himself. He spoke♅...

“ Enjoy~ ”

-----------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina nearly recoiled from Kenji's panicked voice, looking at him with slightly widened eyes. It made sense that hed assume it was coming from her stomach, from where her hand was positioned, but it definitely wasnt that. It was lower down. And even aside from that, Lumina literally couldn't remember the last time she ate. Well other than the picnic, but that was one bite of a sandwhich so she didn't count that. She shook her head, her voice a bit defensive as she spoke, her cheeks reddening slightly♤...
"No, i-it's not my stomach. It's lower than that."
...ΨKenji stared at Lumina for a few moment in confusion, shortly before replying. Halfway through his sentence, he cut himself off, soon replying in realization that their previous activities would of course have been painful for Lumina, considering it was their first time. Instead, he attempted to offer the popular comfort foodΨ...

“ Hm? But that's your-..
Oh, right.. Do you.. want some ice cream..? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued to make the burgers and ramen, making one for Asuka, and one for himself. When he was finished, he walked over to the kitchen table and placed the plates on the table, one infront of Asuka, and one infront of himself. He spoke♅...
“ Enjoy~ ”

-----------------------------

...ΨKenji stared at Lumina for a few moment in confusion, shortly before replying. Halfway through his sentence, he cut himself off, soon replying in realization that their previous activities would of course have been painful for Lumina, considering it was their first time. Instead, he attempted to offer the popular comfort foodΨ...

“ Hm? But that's your-..
Oh, right.. Do you.. want some ice cream..? ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina gave a small laugh at Kenji's realization, nodding as he cut his sentence off. She kept her hand on her lower abdomen, as if it would help keep the pain at bay or something. Obviously it wouldn't, but she kept her hand there anyways, despite the pain having subsided for now. As he asked about the ice cream, her stomach felt weird, like it hadn't had anything in it for a long time. But the thought of food sounded... unappealing. So Lumina shook her head, giving Kenji a soft smile♤...

"I-I'm good. Thank you though."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I didn't think he was at all interested in her since she happened to just stumble into this whole charade xDD ))
-----

...✿A total of fourteen now. Kioko knew the next card could either make or break her. Weighing her options, it seemed like a 50/50 chance of getting a good or bad card, so she decided to risk it, though she was a little hesitant at first. Her eyes quickly survey the room, seeing the other people who were in here and wondering if they were here because they wanted to be or if it was because they were captive. Could people just roam here freely and leave at will or no? Kioko didn't really know, since she happened to just walk into everything unexpectedly❦...

"Um... hit please~"
(Captive because they sinned, and sinned hard. This pocket dimension is whats left of his part of hell. hes punishing them eternally.)

--Blackjack--

The dealer sighed, as she knew the girl wouldnt lose out on this as she still had coins, but you never hit on 14 or 16. odds were against her but the next card............................................A seven of clubs. "21 madam." the dealer said as she slid the tables coins to her. "Also choose from a tier one price.

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Len walked back over to Rin holding out his shirt for it to hold alot of berries.
Roland smiled and nuzzled her nose briefly before grabbing the hem of her shirt "Well, there's two ways, but i only like one of them~" he said as he started to pull her shirt up "And that way is to remove your clothes."

[/QUOTE]
"Well Its the logical choice I can't argue with that~" she said with a giggle as she nuzzled him back, her cheeks now tinted pink.

----

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled and nods.
Kairassi smiled at him "And I'm taking in what you said earlier, you were right, I shouldn't care about those other people that don't want to know me" she said with a nod "I only care if you let like me or find me cool really, cause you're you~" she paused for a moment, realising what she said sounded a bit embarrassing to her "S-since you're my friend and all" she said with a nervous laugh, her face blushed as she then looked off to the side.

----

WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

"Let's go to the pet shop first then! I heard they got in these cute little huskies and a few kittens in just a couple days ago." Maria said excitedly, heading in the direction of the pet shop.

@Nonalaka
Ilaani followed her, excited to see them as well, come to think of it, she hasn't been in a pet store in ages, since she doesn't go shopping often, shed have to be careful in case she got tempted to buy a pet.

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith took a look at the map before looking in the direction she was originally headed in, which was the way back to the school. Obviously she wasn't headed there before she ran into him, she probably would have passed the school and just kept walking. "I can help. I was headed in that general direction anyways." Lilith said and shrugged her shoulders.
----

(( Sure, that's fine
:D ))
"I really appreciate the help." Mako said as he gave her a smile. "I didn't think that I would be able to find the place.

@Lumina[/URL]
Lumina said:
((Lol I guess I got confused what actually happened... there's so much going on xD ))
...?Chiharu looked down at herself, noting the lack of clothing. Glancing back up at Miyaka she shrugged, crossing her arms. If it was going to help them get out of this place, she guessed she didn't really have much of a choice it seemed. She sighed, glancing back at Miyaka as she spoke?...

"I mean, I don't really mind, but if it'll be a hindrance to Misafune then I guess I'll take whatever dress, or whatever, that they give me."

@Nonalaka
Rini listened to everyone speaking before looking down at herself a faint blush on her cheeks, she had been so distracted by everything else that she had almost forgotten she was only in her underwear, she didn't really trust the clothiers that were approaching her but she supposed she didn't want to be indecent any longer so she was somewhat relieved at the same time "A-Alright, I guess I'll put one on too, I don't really mind what it looks like if I'm honest... I-I just want it to cover me..." She said quietly.

Mateus walks outside the school he looks down and found a wallet, he took a peek inside and sees a lot of money he looked around and quickly puts it in his pocket he walks into a pet store to have a Bird but before that he looks at each animals.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin raised an eyebrow, and returned his gaze to the counter, where the rest of his meal awaited him. "Oh right! I'd almost forgotten about that. Thanks!" He said as he returned to the his chair, making quick work of the food that was left.
After his plate was clear, he looked up at his guest as she stood in the kitchen. She reminded him of /her/ so much it actually made him dizzy. And Kalin had, in part, decided to put his faith in Layala because of this. But she was also her own person, with a story all her own, and he would try to remember that. "So, what should we do now?" He asked, picking up his fork, and balancing it on his middle finger. "Is it about time for me to walk you home? Or do you still have some to spare for some fun?"

[/QUOTE]
Layla quietly busied herself away in the kitchen. While he darted off to finish the meal she had surprisingly successfully made, she had been washing the dishes and utensils of which she had dirtied with her attempts. Sighing quietly to herself, Layla's gaze shifted to glance over to Kalin.

Unexpectedly, her gaze was met with his, which made her immediately return her attention to the sink. Twisting the knob to turn the water off, Layla stood idle. Upon the mention of a 'home' , Layla realized just how much she had been missing. Contemplating her options, Layla shook her head and removed the apron from her body. "Thank you. For bringing me here."

Nonalaka said:
Maya stopped walking as she heard him approaching, she wiped her eyes with the sleeve before she turned to face him, though she didn't really lift her head, she was too ashamed of herself to show her face to him. "D-Don't" she said quietly as she shook her head "You have nothing to apologise for... Its only natural that you'd be upset with me..." She said as she tugged at her sleeves "I've done a terrible thing, and I'm sorry...." She knew an apology probably wouldn't be enough, but that was all she could offer right now.
-----

Camilla shrugged a little " Well I mean ...what if they aren't nice to you? You might not want to deal with such a thing...." She said as she played with the ends of her hair again as they walked along.
Kaname didn't mean to, but a chuckle escaped his lips. Though it took a moment for him to remember that she didn't know anything about his past. And seeing the way that things were now, he supposed he'd have to leave it that way for awhile. Regaining his composure, Kaname shrugged his shoulders. "Trust me, Camilla. I'll be fine."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname didn't mean to, but a chuckle escaped his lips. Though it took a moment for him to remember that she didn't know anything about his past. And seeing the way that things were now, he supposed he'd have to leave it that way for awhile. Regaining his composure, Kaname shrugged his shoulders. "Trust me, Camilla. I'll be fine."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla looked at him and smiled a little "Well, alright, If you say so" she said softly as she stopped fiddling with the ends of her hair. She then looked towards where they were walking to, soon pointing out the pizza place, "Oh!, we're nearly there!" she chimed happily as a smile spread across her face, perhaps it was an over enthusiastic reaction for just food but she was excited to try something new out.

Roman said:
(( Night ))
Roman smiled, "Oh, well I will admit... I was sort of embarrassed, but that's only because I made a fool out of myself. Nothing more…"
"well I though it was kinda cute"

♡she said as she looked at what was in front of her

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla quietly busied herself away in the kitchen. While he darted off to finish the meal she had surprisingly successfully made, she had been washing the dishes and utensils of which she had dirtied with her attempts. Sighing quietly to herself, Layla's gaze shifted to glance over to Kalin.
Unexpectedly, her gaze was met with his, which made her immediately return her attention to the sink. Twisting the knob to turn the water off, Layla stood idle. Upon the mention of a 'home' , Layla realized just how much she had been missing. Contemplating her options, Layla shook her head and removed the apron from her body. "Thank you. For bringing me here."

[/QUOTE]
Kalin nodded, and smiled as she finished. "Thank you for not running earlier. I like to make new friends, and I'm glad to consider you as one." He replied, standing up once more, and walking over to Layla.

"And uh, Lala-chan? Friends don't need to avoid eye contact with each other, you know..." He said, smirking as he placed his dish in the sink.

Roman said:
Akane smiled, "You don't have to worry about it. I'll just order him something else~ I just hope he's not busy next time I see em'... He's like bee... He never stops working sometimes."

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"Oh okay. I just thought I'd offer~" Yumi said with a smile, "Maybe he likes working? But then again... maybe not." She said and giggled quietly before taking a sip of her Sprite.

Roman said:
Alex chuckled, "Not all the time. Sometimes I'm as red as a tomato." He said jokingly. "But that's just sometimes." Alex said, slowly turning his head, soon looking at Yuki.
Yuki tried to avoid his eyes but didn't want to turn away. She blushed again when she looked at him then at his eyes. "Oh...okay well that's good for you. For me it's almost every time..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back