• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Kanae took Kei and went over to the living room and put on Netflix. She looked for a Disney movie and finally chose Lilo & Stitch. "You ready Kei? This is my favorite out of all the movies."
The baby just babbled happily, trying to say words but couldn't yet.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued to make the burgers and ramen, making one for Asuka, and one for himself. When he was finished, he walked over to the kitchen table and placed the plates on the table, one infront of Asuka, and one infront of himself. He spoke♅...
“ Enjoy~ ”

-----------------------------

...ΨKenji stared at Lumina for a few moment in confusion, shortly before replying. Halfway through his sentence, he cut himself off, soon replying in realization that their previous activities would of course have been painful for Lumina, considering it was their first time. Instead, he attempted to offer the popular comfort foodΨ...

“ Hm? But that's your-..
Oh, right.. Do you.. want some ice cream..? ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka smiled at Akira, grateful that he had made the food and brought it over towards her. As hungry as she was, it would be rather difficult for her to eat with one hand. So she manifested a small sized cradle beside her and carefully set Haruo inside before beginning to eat❦...

"Thank you~"

TheDragoon said:
They soon arrived at beachy area. Kite now covered her eyes. "Alright, I'm gonna cover your eyes until we get there~" He said sweetly.
Lexi blinked when he covered her eyes, she then nods. "Okay" she says

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blinked when he covered her eyes, she then nods. "Okay" she says
Kite then guided her until the wash of waves could be heard from below and the wind whistled through their hair. He removed his hands to reveal a beautiful cliff off the side of the beach. The waves glistened and glowed. Everything was so beautiful. Birds flew by, chirping at them as if to say hello. "Do you like it?" Kaito asked.

TheDragoon said:
Kite then guided her until the wash of waves could be heard from below and the wind whistled through their hair. He removed his hands to reveal a beautiful cliff off the side of the beach. The waves glistened and glowed. Everything was so beautiful. Birds flew by, chirping at them as if to say hello. "Do you like it?" Kaito asked.
Lexi slowly opened her eyes and looked around "Its beautiful" she says smiling as she looked around

Nonalaka said:
"Well Its the logical choice I can't argue with that~" she said with a giggle as she nuzzled him back, her cheeks now tinted pink.
----

Kairassi smiled at him "And I'm taking in what you said earlier, you were right, I shouldn't care about those other people that don't want to know me" she said with a nod "I only care if you let like me or find me cool really, cause you're you~" she paused for a moment, realising what she said sounded a bit embarrassing to her "S-since you're my friend and all" she said with a nervous laugh, her face blushed as she then looked off to the side.
Luke listened before smiling. "Yea I understand" he says with a small blush

Mayyflower said:
Rin sighs softly before looking at the bear and slowly handing the cub and the adult bear some berries
Len rolled his eyes as a baby deer ate out of his hands "Y'know, these animals aren't dumb, be nice now and they'll return the favor." he said softly.

LunaCrosby said:
"well I though it was kinda cute"
♡she said as she looked at what was in front of her
Roman blushed a little, but you couldn't really tell because of his mask. "Cute? You thought that was cute?" Roman asked.

------

Nanne said:
Yuki tried to avoid his eyes but didn't want to turn away. She blushed again when she looked at him then at his eyes. "Oh...okay well that's good for you. For me it's almost every time..."
Alex blushed also, "I guess it is." He said, smiling a little. "It's common for you to blush though~" Alex then put a hand on his head and chuckled.

Mayyflower said:
Luke listened before smiling. "Yea I understand" he says with a small blush
Kairassi nodded "Good" she said as she smiled a little "Ahem, anyways.." She said as she stood up "I'll get some soda" she said with a nod as she went to the kitchen.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori blinked, looking at him. Her train of thought was slightly different than his on the subject, but she didn't know that, so she continued talking☆...
"Well, I mean, you always got angry because Roman was naturally talented at a lot more than either of us, so you basically considered him your rival. I say 'I think' because I'm not sure if you ever said aloud that you guys were friends or not. I mean, I like to think you were though."
...♝Masahi sighed then smiled at Kaori. His train of thought made him want to ask bluntly, but at the same time he couldn't bring himself to do it. So Masahi just nodded before clearing his throat to speak again as he pushed his inner conflict aside♝...

"Kaori, do you know what everyone thought of me? and maybe how i thought of others?"

Roman said:
Roman blushed a little, but you couldn't really tell because of his mask. "Cute? You thought that was cute?" Roman asked.
------

Alex blushed also, "I guess it is." He said, smiling a little. "It's common for you to blush though~" Alex then put a hand on his head and chuckled.
♡Mal nodded

"yeah, I just thought it was cute in a way"

Nonalaka said:
"Well Its the logical choice I can't argue with that~" she said with a giggle as she nuzzled him back, her cheeks now tinted pink.
Roland smiled then pecked her lips before pulling her shirt off "There goes one piece, how many till we're even?" he said softly before wrapping an arm around her waist and bringing himself closer.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...should we head back to the other world?''
Mari nodded. "Yeah. I wonder what momma or Han-San will think of us?" She giggled. "But I'll always be happy, so long as I'm with you~"

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded "Good" she said as she smiled a little "Ahem, anyways.." She said as she stood up "I'll get some soda" she said with a nod as she went to the kitchen.
Luke nods. "Oh okay" he says before setting the controller town on a table and waited for her to come back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back