• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said: ↑

(( sorry, sorry. I had gotten busy doing something ))

☔︎Lilith☔

Lilith was walking around the city, her hands buried in her pockets. She had left the school to grab a bite to eat and having finally gotten some, was now pleasantly full. She decided a stroll would be nice after all the food she had eaten. There was really no set destination as to where she was walking, seeing as how it was just a simple stroll.

Mako

Mako walked down the path that led to the school. He had a map over his face that blinded his sight unknowingly, he was slowly walking towards the girl directly in front of him. "I'm sure this is the right way. Maybe I took a wrong turn." He mumbled to himself. (By the way my character is on page 60 or 61)

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Akane shrugged, "I'll just go with something simple... Maybe some orange chicken." She said, slowly raising a brow as she continued to look. "Wow.."

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi looked up from her menu as she heard Akane. "What? What is it?" She asked curiously.

Mayyflower said:
Rin watched len before looking at the animals
Len walked back over to Rin holding out his shirt for it to hold alot of berries.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked, looking at her own outfit briefly before laughing softly "It isn't? Well how do we make it fair?" She joked as she looked at him.
Roland smiled and nuzzled her nose briefly before grabbing the hem of her shirt "Well, there's two ways, but i only like one of them~" he said as he started to pull her shirt up "And that way is to remove your clothes."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Len walked back over to Rin holding out his shirt for it to hold alot of berries.
Roland smiled and nuzzled her nose briefly before grabbing the hem of her shirt "Well, there's two ways, but i only like one of them~" he said as he started to pull her shirt up "And that way is to remove your clothes."

[/QUOTE]
"We're feeding them?" She asks, taking a couple of berries

wiigamechamp said:
Mako

Mako walked down the path that led to the school. He had a map over his face that blinded his sight unknowingly, he was slowly walking towards the girl directly in front of him. "I'm sure this is the right way. Maybe I took a wrong turn." He mumbled to himself. (By the way my character is on page 60 or 61)
Lilith had taken the time to look around a bit, focusing her attention on a nearby candy store. She was thinking about going inside when she suddenly walking into the boy with a map in front of his face and fell to the ground. She winced as her rear hit the floor, "Geez... Guess I should pay more attention." She muttered quietly, slowly getting up from off of the ground and dusting herself off.

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith had taken the time to look around a bit, focusing her attention on a nearby candy store. She was thinking about going inside when she suddenly walking into the boy with a map in front of his face and fell to the ground. She winced as her rear hit the floor, "Geez... Guess I should pay more attention." She muttered quietly, slowly getting up from off of the ground and dusting herself off.
"No its my bad. I wasn't watching where I was going." He said as he grabbed the map of the ground. "Are you alright miss?" He asked her.

Mayyflower said:
"We're feeding them?" She asks, taking a couple of berries
Len nodded before grabbing a few himself "quiet!" he said softly before offering them to one of the deer.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he watched his wife hold their newborn child. His smile remaining large♅...
“ I know~ I can tell~ ”

-------------------------------

...ΨKenji's stomach exploded into butterflies upon hearing Lumina words. He smiled and replied as he felt excitement build up within himΨ...

“ I love you too~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka had busied herself with nuzzling the small newborn and making quite baby like sounds before she heard Akira. She spoke in a joking manner before she went back to looking at Haruo and making baby noises again❦...

"Is it that obvious? Anyways, should we go now?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded before grabbing a few himself "quiet!" he said softly before offering them to one of the deer.

[/QUOTE]
Rin sighs softly before looking at the bear and slowly handing the cub and the adult bear some berries

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka had busied herself with nuzzling the small newborn and making quite baby like sounds before she heard Akira. She spoke in a joking manner before she went back to looking at Haruo and making baby noises again❦...
"Is it that obvious? Anyways, should we go now?"
...♅Akira smiled and nodded once more before he placed his hand onto Asuka's shoulder and vanished, soon reappearing within the home in Ecrilia. He spoke♅...

“ Home sweet home~ I wonder how Kuro-kun, Hika-chan and Koko-chan will react to their little brother~ ”

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...✿Kioko listened thoughtfully before taking the fruity cocktail and coins that were handed to her. The game seemed simple enough and it looked as if it was based off of luck really. She either got lucky enough to win and get out of this weird place or lose and risk being stuck here or being some type of weird slave. Kioko really didn't want that, having to be stuck her seemed like torture on its own. So, all she had to do was get 21 right? It would probably be the simplest for her. Kioko brought the glass to her lips and took a sip before she began coughing. She had never once had alcohol and probably would try and have any ever again after this. Setting the drink down, she looked at the the prize board behind the dealer before looking back towards the dealer and speaking. Kioko had already decided she would be playing blackjack upon hearing that the game was simple, no way was she going to go towards any other game that was remotely hard✿...

"I'll play this... blackjack then. It seems based off of luck anyways."

wiigamechamp said:
"No its my bad. I wasn't watching where I was going." He said as he grabbed the map of the ground. "Are you alright miss?" He asked her.

☔︎Lilith☔

Did he just call her miss? Lilith looked around to make sure he was actually talking to her and upon seeing not fairly many people anywhere near them, brought her gaze back to the boy in front of her. "Yeah, I'm fine. I wasn't really paying much attention to where I was going either... I got distracted by candy."

♣︎Maria♣︎

"Let's go to the pet shop first then! I heard they got in these cute little huskies and a few kittens in just a couple days ago." Maria said excitedly, heading in the direction of the pet shop.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and nodded once more before he placed his hand onto Asuka's shoulder and vanished, soon reappearing within the home in Ecrilia. He spoke♅...
“ Home sweet home~ I wonder how Kuro-kun, Hika-chan and Koko-chan will react to their little brother~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka looked around the house, seeing that they stood within the main living room. This house was like her home away from home... as odd as that sounded. Her gaze returned to Akira and she smiled lightly as she spoke, soon thinking about all three of them. Asuka had an idea as to how Hikari and Kioko would act, but Kuroh was a mystery to her. She didn't know what he was like, considering she had never really talked to him so she based her guess off of what she thought her two children would do❦...

"I don't know. Surprised maybe? That seems like a reasonable reaction."

WeirdPrincess said:

☔︎Lilith☔

Did he just call her miss? Lilith looked around to make sure he was actually talking to her and upon seeing not fairly many people anywhere near them, brought her gaze back to the boy in front of her. "Yeah, I'm fine. I wasn't really paying much attention to where I was going either... I got distracted by candy."

"Neither was i. I guess we were both at fault, and both have something in common." Mako said as he scratched the back of his head with an awkward feeling laugh.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko listened thoughtfully before taking the fruity cocktail and coins that were handed to her. The game seemed simple enough and it looked as if it was based off of luck really. She either got lucky enough to win and get out of this weird place or lose and risk being stuck here or being some type of weird slave. Kioko really didn't want that, having to be stuck her seemed like torture on its own. So, all she had to do was get 21 right? It would probably be the simplest for her. Kioko brought the glass to her lips and took a sip before she began coughing. She had never once had alcohol and probably would try and have any ever again after this. Setting the drink down, she looked at the the prize board behind the dealer before looking back towards the dealer and speaking. Kioko had already decided she would be playing blackjack upon hearing that the game was simple, no way was she going to go towards any other game that was remotely hard✿...
"I'll play this... blackjack then. It seems based off of luck anyways."
--BlackJack, round 1--

"Place your bets, miss" the dealer spoke as she shuffled cards. She couldnt fleece a kid, even though kids cant be here, can they? She dealt the hand, just to give the girl an idea of whats going on, before accepting her bets, the game was quick with no winners.

@WeirdPrincess

LunaCrosby said:
"oh so I slow you down?"
♡she said, obviously messing with him
Roman, who was oblivious to the fact that Mal was joking immediately panicked. "No no! I'm not saying that, I'm just saying we could make it here in less time." He said, laughing nervously.

------

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi looked up from her menu as she heard Akane. "What? What is it?" She asked curiously.

Akane looked up from her menu and at Yuki, "Oh it's just that a lot of this stuff I haven't even heard of.... And I love Chinese food." She said. Sighing, Akane placed the many down on the table and used a hand to hold her head up. "I'll just stick with orange chicken."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked around the house, seeing that they stood within the main living room. This house was like her home away from home... as odd as that sounded. Her gaze returned to Akira and she smiled lightly as she spoke, soon thinking about all three of them. Asuka had an idea as to how Hikari and Kioko would act, but Kuroh was a mystery to her. She didn't know what he was like, considering she had never really talked to him so she based her guess off of what she thought her two children would do❦...
"I don't know. Surprised maybe? That seems like a reasonable reaction."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he walked over to the kitchen, going to make something to eat. His previous training session had made him hungry♅...

“ Yeah, I could see that~ Are you hungry? ”

Last edited by a moderator:
wiigamechamp said:
"Neither was i. I guess we were both at fault, and both have something in common." Mako said as he scratched the back of his head with an awkward feeling laugh.

Lilith

Lilith raised an eyebrow as she stared at him before shrugging her shoulder and burying her hands deep within her pocket once more. "I suppose so. Though you had a giant map in your face... where were you looking to go anyways?" She asked.

Roman said:
Roman, who was oblivious to the fact that Mal was joking immediately panicked. "No no! I'm not saying that, I'm just saying we could make it here in less time." He said, laughing nervously.
------

Akane looked up from her menu and at Yuki, "Oh it's just that a lot of this stuff I haven't even heard of.... And I love Chinese food." She said. Sighing, Akane placed the many down on the table and used a hand to hold her head up. "I'll just stick with orange chicken."
?Mal gave him a weird look. could he really not tell she was messing with him??

"I-I was just messing around with you"

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...✿Kioko looked at the coins she held in her other hand. It would be bad if she just bet all the coins... right? Maybe just a little would be fine, she didn't want to use them all on just this game. Kioko took a few of her coins and slid them over towards the dealer before taking a seat in front of the cards she had just dealt. Just to be sure she could take a glimpse at the cards, Kioko decided to ask the woman✿...

"I think that's enough. I'm allowed to look my cards right?"

WeirdPrincess said:

Lilith

Lilith raised an eyebrow as she stared at him before shrugging her shoulder and burying her hands deep within her pocket once more. "I suppose so. Though you had a giant map in your face... where were you looking to go anyways?" She asked.

"Oh right." He pointed to a place on the map. "I was heading to this school but im, well, lost." Mako replied. (This might be last post for tonight, but I'll post early tomorrow morning.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back