• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sat cross legged on the ground next to her before closing his eyes "It may take a few minutes." he said softly

[/QUOTE]
Rin nods before looking around, different scents coming to her all at once, this happened everytime she was outside,

Nonalaka said:
Maya hugged him back as tightly as she could nuzzling her face into his chest, promising herself shed never mess up so stupidly again. " Me too" she said her voice muffled a little as she didn't move her face from its position.
Kairassi giggled "Oh course I think that, you're the coolest person I've ever met~" she said happily
Luke smiled. "I think your pretty cool too" he says happily

(to bad nanase cant reach this place.)

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko wandered around a little more before stopping at a table that had a few people playing... some card game. She didn't know what it was yet, since no one was really saying anything and kept checking the cards they had in front of them. One of the players looked triumphant in winning, while the other 3 had on a poker face, making it hard to read there emotions. The dealer looked at the other players, asking if they either wanted to hit, split, double down or stand. A confused looked appeared on the innocent Kioko's face, what kind of game were they playing? Three of the players said hit, while the more triumphant one said stand. He looked fairly confident in winning whatever game this was. Kioko stayed throughout the entire game, watching as the once confident man deflated at the sight of the other players cards once they were told to flip it over. A female had gotten exactly 21, which she guessed was the point of the game because the dealer slid over a ton of chips her way, the other two players had 16, while the man had 19. He didn't look like he had anymore colorful chips left and he also looked quite angered because he pushed himself out of the seat and stormed off. Kioko thought that it looked simple enough, so she decided that she would play this game. She shuffled her way closer to the table before asking the dealer a question✿...
"Um... what game is this?
--Blackjack table--

"Honey, this is the blackjack table, the game is simple, but hard to master. You have a deck of cards each with a value from 1-10, while the aces are worth 1 or 11, and the faces always worth 10. You have to reach 21 to win, or close to it as long as you beat the house. Care to play, we have some coins for beginners, and here is your drink, a fruity cocktail, for your palate." the waitress served her a drink and given her coins to play. "Please, enjoy your stay." she said with a warm smile. A prize board behind the dealer shown all sorts of awesome and not so awesome prizes to win.

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Alex nodded I agreement, "I sometimes blush when talking to you too, especially when I'm looking directly at you."
Yuki turned to completely face him. "I haven't noticed because you always seem so calm..." she said and then smiled at him.

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods before looking around, different scents coming to her all at once, this happened everytime she was outside,
After awhile Len let out a sigh and looked around as a family of deer came trotting towards him and Rin along with a bear and it's cubs.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( sorry, sorry. I had gotten busy doing something ))

☔︎Lilith☔

Lilith was walking around the city, her hands buried in her pockets. She had left the school to grab a bite to eat and having finally gotten some, was now pleasantly full. She decided a stroll would be nice after all the food she had eaten. There was really no set destination as to where she was walking, seeing as how it was just a simple stroll.

Mako

Mako walked down the path that led to the school. He had a map over his face that blinded his sight unknowingly, he was slowly walking towards the girl directly in front of him. "I'm sure this is the right way. Maybe I took a wrong turn." He mumbled to himself. (By the way my character is on page 60 or 61)

Roman said:
Han was just waking up, anything that happened beforehand wasn't anything but a blur. He tried moving, but he immediately stopped at the sound of clanking. "Hm. Where am I?" He asked, the room he was locked in was dark, nothing in front of him was visible and it left him in a state if confusion. After a while, a door in the far side of the room opened, and Han looked up and smiled.
tumblr_n2cckobZ9K1sozfd0o2_500.gif

"Hopefully you're here to help me. I don't remember anything that had happened, but I don't think this is a good way to get me back for it."

The person who had entered the room, closed the door behind them. They soon began towards Han, who was chained to a wall, the sounds on heels were heard as this person walked... She was obviously a woman.

"Hello?" Han said, trying to get a answer.

"Sshhh... Be quiet~ Just let me do all the work~" A female voice, echoed around the room.

"Look whatever the problem is, I don't want anything to do with it. Now please, let me go."

"No can do, handsome." The voice said. Something similar to a rope had hit the ground and soon was swung at Han, slashing his skin. "That's not enough." She said in a seductive tone. "Here, have a little more~" the while then slashed at Han's body a few more times, leaving him cut up and bloody. A dim light was then turned on, revealing a woman holding a whip in Han's direction. She slowly moved it up towards his chin, gently lifting his head up.

tumblr_m1uup7g7pN1rslhl7o1_500.gif

"You can't sleep now~ I'm not satisfied yet~"

Han winced, his body bruised and scarred. He had no words for this woman or her intentions. He remained silent, and didn't budge.
(What is going on? xD )

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]After awhile Len let out a sigh and looked around as a family of deer came trotting towards him and Rin along with a bear and it's cubs.

[/QUOTE]
Rin closed her eyes before he sighed, her noise twitched when the deer and the bear came, she then opened her eyes and looked at len and smiled

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled as he slowly tilted his head and inched closer and closer till he kissed her, his hand gently tracing down her cheek then neck and then arm till it found hers and he laced his fingers between her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota kissed him back softly, soon making them appear home again.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and placed the ring onto Lumina's ring finger, a faint blush forming on his face. He spoke as he placed a small kiss onto her handΨ...
“ Here you go~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina smiled, her cheeks still red as she looked down at the ring on her finger. This made it feel more... official. It meant they really were going to get married... the butterflies exploded in her stomach once more as she looked over at Kenji, feeling just a burst of happiness as she smiled at him♤...

"I love you."

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal moved her gaze from roman to the city
"already? that was pretty fast... and it is? I never knew..."
"You say that like we live miles away... I'm pretty sure I made here in less amount of time when walking alone." Roman said, looking over at Mal, then back in front of himself.

Nanne said:
Yuki turned to completely face him. "I haven't noticed because you always seem so calm..." she said and then smiled at him.
Alex chuckled, "Not all the time. Sometimes I'm as red as a tomato." He said jokingly. "But that's just sometimes." Alex said, slowly turning his head, soon looking at Yuki.

Mayyflower said:
Rin closed her eyes before he sighed, her noise twitched when the deer and the bear came, she then opened her eyes and looked at len and smiled
Len looked over at Rin and smiled as he held a finger to his mouth before slowly getting up walking over to grab a few berries as the animals approached Rin.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira nodded and stood up. He then spoke as he held Haruo out to Asuka♅...
“ Wanna hold him?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka's eyes lit up gleefully and she nodded before gently taking Haruo from Akira. She gazed down at his pudgy face and half opened eyes that were staring back at her, which caused her to smile. Asuka soon spoke as she lifted her gaze from Haruo and back to Akira❦...

"He's so cute... I just love babies."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Dakota kissed him back softly, soon making them appear home again.
Roland pulled away and bit his lip for a moment before slightly smiling "Y'know, i'm only wearing one piece of clothing, this isn't very fair~" he whispered playfully as he looked up and down at Dakota.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len looked over at Rin and smiled as he held a finger to his mouth before slowly getting up walking over to grab a few berries as the animals approached Rin.

[/QUOTE]
Rin watched len before looking at the animals

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland pulled away and bit his lip for a moment before slightly smiling "Y'know, i'm only wearing one piece of clothing, this isn't very fair~" he whispered playfully as he looked up and down at Dakota.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blinked, looking at her own outfit briefly before laughing softly "It isn't? Well how do we make it fair?" She joked as she looked at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka's eyes lit up gleefully and she nodded before gently taking Haruo from Akira. She gazed down at his pudgy face and half opened eyes that were staring back at her, which caused her to smile. Asuka soon spoke as she lifted her gaze from Haruo and back to Akira❦...
"He's so cute... I just love babies."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he watched his wife hold their newborn child. His smile remaining large♅...

“ I know~ I can tell~ ”

-------------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina smiled, her cheeks still red as she looked down at the ring on her finger. This made it feel more... official. It meant they really were going to get married... the butterflies exploded in her stomach once more as she looked over at Kenji, feeling just a burst of happiness as she smiled at him♤...
"I love you."
...ΨKenji's stomach exploded into butterflies upon hearing Lumina words. He smiled and replied as he felt excitement build up within himΨ...

“ I love you too~ ”

Roman said:
"You say that like we live miles away... I'm pretty sure I made here in less amount of time when walking alone." Roman said, looking over at Mal, then back in front of himself.
"oh so I slow you down?"

♡she said, obviously messing with him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back