• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"W-Well I coul- I mean If you want I-" she just stopped talking as her face went bright red, there was no way she could offer without her sounding so.... Urgent? Was that the right word, either way she was getting horribly flustered.
Roland smiled and whisper again with his lips practically touching her ear "Just say what you want, anything, and if you want something from me...... say it~" he whispered before gently nipping down the side of her ear.

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods and sat on a tree stump and looked over at Len
Len sat cross legged on the ground next to her before closing his eyes "It may take a few minutes." he said softly

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed a bit when she made eye contact with Alex. "Yeah..." she said shyly before turning away and looking up at the sky instead.
Alex smiled, "What's wrong? Can't look me in the eyes?" He asked jokingly. "You're so cute when you blush."

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal continued to smile
"well... I do now since you told me"
"I thought you would've known beforehand." Roman said with a smile. He then seen a few buildings up ahead, seemed like there were more in the surrounding area. "We must be in the city already. This place is amazing during this time of day."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked from Asuka back to Haruo, smiling slightly as he spoke♅...
“ Yes, that's a beautiful name~ ”

...♅Akira then looked back at Asuka and spoke, his smile growing♅...

“ We can leave whenever you want~ Euphoria's aura has already healed you like before~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka breathed a sigh in relief and sat up straighter before she positioned herself at the edge of the bed. She was glad that she could now, she wasn't exactly fond of hospitals... even if she's already been to this one before, she still didn't like it. They made her feel queasy and slightly sick. Looking back at Akira, Asuka spoke before moving herself off of the bed and dropped her gaze to Haruo. She really did want to hold him❦...

"Oh okay. Can we leave now then?"

Last edited by a moderator:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''ah...i know what that is......yknow, i really do think this kind of punishment is lesser than the punishment the succubus had. i think il just take her punishment as well..i did say il suffer with her, so il suffer the same amount''

...☫She said before she looked at the owner and summoned a blade and pointed it directly at him, flames coursing through it☫...

''dont take me lightly...i will destroy you if you do''

Roman said:
Cecil smiled and hugged Maya, "Alright, I'm glad this all worked out... I don't know what I'd do if I lost you..."
Maya hugged him back as tightly as she could nuzzling her face into his chest, promising herself shed never mess up so stupidly again. " Me too" she said her voice muffled a little as she didn't move her face from its position.

Mayyflower said:
"You think I'm cool" he says with a chuckle
Kairassi giggled "Oh course I think that, you're the coolest person I've ever met~" she said happily

Roman said:
Alex smiled, "What's wrong? Can't look me in the eyes?" He asked jokingly. "You're so cute when you blush."
"W-what?...oh shush up..." she said a little embarrassed. She blushed a bit more, "It just makes me feel so happy I get embarrassed if I look at you...which makes me blush....." she said quietly.

Roman said:
"I thought you would've known beforehand." Roman said with a smile. He then seen a few buildings up ahead, seemed like there were more in the surrounding area. "We must be in the city already. This place is amazing during this time of day."
♡Mal moved her gaze from roman to the city

"already? that was pretty fast... and it is? I never knew..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...i know what that is......yknow, i really do think this kind of punishment is lesser than the punishment the succubus had. i think il just take her punishment as well..i did say il suffer with her, so il suffer the same amount''
...☫She said before she looked at the owner and summoned a blade and pointed it directly at him, flames coursing through it☫...

''dont take me lightly...i will destroy you if you do''
--Asmodeus Vip Room--

"Well then, we seen it already, so we will let your shame be secret." he said as she was disarmed, hidden by a curtain and all video monitoring equipment and sound was muted for the 5 minutes.

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled and whisper again with his lips practically touching her ear "Just say what you want, anything, and if you want something from me...... say it~" he whispered before gently nipping down the side of her ear.

[/QUOTE]
She blushed even more "Ahem, W-Well w-what trying to s-say was...I-I could take us home..." She said as her gaze moved to the side "I-If you want..."

Nonalaka said:
Maya hugged him back as tightly as she could nuzzling her face into his chest, promising herself shed never mess up so stupidly again. " Me too" she said her voice muffled a little as she didn't move her face from its position.
Kairassi giggled "Oh course I think that, you're the coolest person I've ever met~" she said happily
Cecil smiled and let go of Maya. "Well I'm gonna retreat to the tent for now. If you Ned anything, I'll be there."

Nonalaka said:
She blushed even more "Ahem, W-Well w-what trying to s-say was...I-I could take us home..." She said as her gaze moved to the side "I-If you want..."
Roland pulled away then moved so they were face to face "Oh? if i want? And what if i want to continue regardless?" he asked as he placed his pointer finger under her chin and traced his thumb across her bottom lip.

Roman said:
Cecil smiled and let go of Maya. "Well I'm gonna retreat to the tent for now. If you Ned anything, I'll be there."
Maya nodded and smiled "Alright~" she said as she stood back.

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...✿Kioko wandered around a little more before stopping at a table that had a few people playing... some card game. She didn't know what it was yet, since no one was really saying anything and kept checking the cards they had in front of them. One of the players looked triumphant in winning, while the other 3 had on a poker face, making it hard to read there emotions. The dealer looked at the other players, asking if they either wanted to hit, split, double down or stand. A confused looked appeared on the innocent Kioko's face, what kind of game were they playing? Three of the players said hit, while the more triumphant one said stand. He looked fairly confident in winning whatever game this was. Kioko stayed throughout the entire game, watching as the once confident man deflated at the sight of the other players cards once they were told to flip it over. A female had gotten exactly 21, which she guessed was the point of the game because the dealer slid over a ton of chips her way, the other two players had 16, while the man had 19. He didn't look like he had anymore colorful chips left and he also looked quite angered because he pushed himself out of the seat and stormed off. Kioko thought that it looked simple enough, so she decided that she would play this game. She shuffled her way closer to the table before asking the dealer a question✿...

"Um... what game is this?

Nanne said:
"W-what?...oh shush up..." she said a little embarrassed. She blushed a bit more, "It just makes me feel so happy I get embarrassed if I look at you...which makes me blush....." she said quietly.
Alex nodded I agreement, "I sometimes blush when talking to you too, especially when I'm looking directly at you."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka breathed a sigh in relief and sat up straighter before she positioned herself at the edge of the bed. She was glad that she could now, she wasn't exactly fond of hospitals... even if she's already been to this one before, she still didn't like it. They made her feel queasy and slightly sick. Looking back at Akira, Asuka spoke before moving herself off of the bed and dropped her gaze to Haruo. She really did want to hold him❦...
...♅Akira nodded and stood up. He then spoke as he held Haruo out to Asuka♅...

“ Wanna hold him?~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
(Lilith and you start)

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland pulled away then moved so they were face to face "Oh? if i want? And what if i want to continue regardless?" he asked as he placed his pointer finger under her chin and traced his thumb across her bottom lip.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blinked "W-Well u-uhm, then I'll take us home" she said quietly as she looked up at him.,

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko wandered around a little more before stopping at a table that had a few people playing... some card game. She didn't know what it was yet, since no one was really saying anything and kept checking the cards they had in front of them. One of the players looked triumphant in winning, while the other 3 had on a poker face, making it hard to read there emotions. The dealer looked at the other players, asking if they either wanted to hit, split, double down or stand. A confused looked appeared on the innocent Kioko's face, what kind of game were they playing? Three of the players said hit, while the more triumphant one said stand. He looked fairly confident in winning whatever game this was. Kioko stayed throughout the entire game, watching as the once confident man deflated at the sight of the other players cards once they were told to flip it over. A female had gotten exactly 21, which she guessed was the point of the game because the dealer slid over a ton of chips her way, the other two players had 16, while the man had 19. He didn't look like he had anymore colorful chips left and he also looked quite angered because he pushed himself out of the seat and stormed off. Kioko thought that it looked simple enough, so she decided that she would play this game. She shuffled her way closer to the table before asking the dealer a question✿...
"Um... what game is this?
if only Nanase knew about this. she would come. she protects her students. xD )))

wiigamechamp said:
(Lilith and you start)
(( sorry, sorry. I had gotten busy doing something ))

☔︎Lilith☔

Lilith was walking around the city, her hands buried in her pockets. She had left the school to grab a bite to eat and having finally gotten some, was now pleasantly full. She decided a stroll would be nice after all the food she had eaten. There was really no set destination as to where she was walking, seeing as how it was just a simple stroll.

LunaCrosby said:
ღHakuru nodded, she still thought it was pretty ironic on how their name's were so similar and they didn't know each other till now, it was kinda funny to her...
"yeah, I wonder how many name's could come out of our's"

❄︎Haruka❄︎

"Probably a lot. I wouldn't be surprised~" Haruka said and laughed again before remembering she had a sister to go look for. She didn't even know where she was at this moment... it would probably take a while to find Shibuya too. "I shoulder probably get back to looking for my sister, I lost here and somehow ended up coming to the park looking for her. You can join me if you'd like." She said, smiling lightly, though she highly doubted the Hakuru would wanted to come along with her.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked "W-Well u-uhm, then I'll take us home" she said quietly as she looked up at him.,
Roland smiled as he slowly tilted his head and inched closer and closer till he kissed her, his hand gently tracing down her cheek then neck and then arm till it found hers and he laced his fingers between her.

WeirdPrincess said:

❄︎Haruka❄︎

"Probably a lot. I wouldn't be surprised~" Haruka said and laughed again before remembering she had a sister to go look for. She didn't even know where she was at this moment... it would probably take a while to find Shibuya too. "I shoulder probably get back to looking for my sister, I lost here and somehow ended up coming to the park looking for her. You can join me if you'd like." She said, smiling lightly, though she highly doubted the Hakuru would wanted to come along with her.

"well... I don't have anything else I have to do so sure, i;ll help you"

Han was just waking up, anything that happened beforehand wasn't anything but a blur. He tried moving, but he immediately stopped at the sound of clanking. "Hm. Where am I?" He asked, the room he was locked in was dark, nothing in front of him was visible and it left him in a state if confusion. After a while, a door in the far side of the room opened, and Han looked up and smiled.

tumblr_n2cckobZ9K1sozfd0o2_500.gif

"Hopefully you're here to help me. I don't remember anything that had happened, but I don't think this is a good way to get me back for it."

The person who had entered the room, closed the door behind them. They soon began towards Han, who was chained to a wall, the sounds on heels were heard as this person walked... She was obviously a woman.

"Hello?" Han said, trying to get a answer.

"Sshhh... Be quiet~ Just let me do all the work~" A female voice, echoed around the room.

"Look whatever the problem is, I don't want anything to do with it. Now please, let me go."

"No can do, handsome." The voice said. Something similar to a rope had hit the ground and soon was swung at Han, slashing his skin. "That's not enough." She said in a seductive tone. "Here, have a little more~" the while then slashed at Han's body a few more times, leaving him cut up and bloody. A dim light was then turned on, revealing a woman holding a whip in Han's direction. She slowly moved it up towards his chin, gently lifting his head up.

tumblr_m1uup7g7pN1rslhl7o1_500.gif

"You can't sleep now~ I'm not satisfied yet~"

Han winced, his body bruised and scarred. He had no words for this woman or her intentions. He remained silent, and didn't budge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back