• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled more before she kissed kikuri again

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri kissed back as she closed her eyes again⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Whenever you want." He said to her happily

[/QUOTE]
Raven nods. "We can go in a couple days" she says

Mayyflower said:
Lexi read a couple more pages before standing up and putting it away
Kite stayed on top of his hippo friend Ollie. He smiled when Lexi walked past him. "Morning beautiful." He chuckled.

Mayyflower said:
Rin frowned. "Whatever..." She huffed
The voice grinned, lurking in the shadows. "That's it..." he says, knowing that everytime rins mood is in the negative he was getting closer and closer to her
Len stopped and remembered why he had went to see Rin, then he turned around and went back to her room "Hey, later, do you want to go to the park or something?" he asked softly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len stopped and remembered why he had went to see Rin, then he turned around and went back to her room "Hey, later, do you want to go to the park or something?" he asked softly.

[/QUOTE]
Rin looked over at Len and nods. "Sure why not" she says

TheDragoon said:
Kite stayed on top of his hippo friend Ollie. He smiled when Lexi walked past him. "Morning beautiful." He chuckled.
Lexi smiled and looked back at kite. "Morning handsome" she says sweetly

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland looked back at her as he walked back into the water "Okay, but don't complain if you get cold~" he teased almost smugly as he warmed himself up again before disappearing under the water.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota pouted "I won't" she called as she snapped her fingers appearing in warmer clothes as she sat on the ground and watched him walk into the water.

----

Mayyflower said:
Luke blinked "I meant, I had to get used to humans not knowing about us" he says
Kairassi laughed "Oh, right, that makes more sense" she said as she looked at him, she looked down realising she was still holding his hand, blinking a few times with a somewhat awkward chuckle, she quickly let go and turned her attention to setting up the games console.

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked over at Len and nods. "Sure why not" she says
Len smiled back at her "Good, it might be good to get you some fresh air~" he said as he scanned the room for any shadows

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled and looked back at kite. "Morning handsome" she says sweetly
Kite let Ollie carry him as Ollie followed Lexi. "So, I was thinking, maybe we should go out today? It's been a long time since me and you have had a date~"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pouted "I won't" she called as she snapped her fingers appearing in warmer clothes as she sat on the ground and watched him walk into the water.
----

Kairassi laughed "Oh, right, that makes more sense" she said as she looked at him, she looked down realising she was still holding his hand, blinking a few times with a somewhat awkward chuckle, she quickly let go and turned her attention to setting up the games console.
Luke chuckled. "Yea" he says before sitting on the couch

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled into the kiss as she wrapped her self around kikuri a legs all the way up to her waist as they kisses

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri just soon deepened the kiss, kissing back happily⊹...

Nonalaka said:
Roland swam around for a few minutes before resurfacing for air and looking over at Dakota and smirking with an idea. As he thought the idea over he swam further away from the beach and looked around, making sure he was parallel to Dakota he started throwing and shooting fire into the air like miniature fire works.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len smiled back at her "Good, it might be good to get you some fresh air~" he said as he scanned the room for any shadows

[/QUOTE]
The voice grinned a little

Rin nods. "Yea probably" she says sitting up

Mayyflower said:
The voice grinned a little
Rin nods. "Yea probably" she says sitting up
Len nodded "And if you don't want to sleep in here my bed is always an option." he said kindly while giving Rin a smile, but not really know the voice was around, but he was trying to spite it anyways.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded "And if you don't want to sleep in here my bed is always an option." he said kindly while giving Rin a smile, but not really know the voice was around, but he was trying to spite it anyways.

[/QUOTE]
Rin nods. "Okay" she says "when are we going to the park or something?" She asks

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland swam around for a few minutes before resurfacing for air and looking over at Dakota and smirking with an idea. As he thought the idea over he swam further away from the beach and looked around, making sure he was parallel to Dakota he started throwing and shooting fire into the air like miniature fire works.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota was admiring the view before she could see what looked like fireworks, sitting up a bit straighter to look at them, knowing exactly where they were coming from, she smiled

----

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled. "Yea" he says before sitting on the couch
Kairassi nodded as she was knelt on the floor, looking through all her games "Hmm, what's your favourite type of game?" She asked, turning around and smiling at him.

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Okay" she says "when are we going to the park or something?" She asks
Len shrugged his shoulders "We can go now if you'd like." he said as he tilted his head.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota was admiring the view before she could see what looked like fireworks, sitting up a bit straighter to look at them, knowing exactly where they were coming from, she smiled
After awhile Roland stopped because the water around him was steaming from the constant heat of all the fire he was throwing, and he was sure someone would come to check it out soon enough. So he swam back to the beach and smiled down at Dakota "Did you enjoy the show?"

TheDragoon said:
Kite let Ollie carry him as Ollie followed Lexi. "So, I was thinking, maybe we should go out today? It's been a long time since me and you have had a date~"
Lexi nods. "Sure, why not" she says cheerfully

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shrugged his shoulders "We can go now if you'd like." he said as he tilted his head.

[/QUOTE]
Rin nods. "Sure" she says walking towards the door

Nonalaka said:
----

Kairassi nodded as she was knelt on the floor, looking through all her games "Hmm, what's your favourite type of game?" She asked, turning around and smiling at him.
"I like shooting games" he says quietly "like battle games" he says

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
((Oops, sorry, my mistake xD ))
Mari laughed lightly and nodded. "Let's eat first though. I can't wait to see mom again." She said happily.
''alright...hmm......what would happen if they meet?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back