• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Rin chuckled and nods. "Yea just a little" she says
Len rolled his eyes before chuckling "Well, lets just go already." he said as he walked to the door.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana blinked, looking at Ken. Wait... their uncle was like her? Maybe he wouldn't be so bad after all. Still. She hated strangers. The only stranger that didn't seem too bad was Ayen. But really... they didn't have much of a choice it seemed♧...
"S-so... when are we gonna, um, meet Uncle Kaito?"

@Tobi Neafearn

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana blinked, looking at Ken. Wait... their uncle was like her? Maybe he wouldn't be so bad after all. Still. She hated strangers. The only stranger that didn't seem too bad was Ayen. But really... they didn't have much of a choice it seemed♧...
"S-so... when are we gonna, um, meet Uncle Kaito?"

@Tobi Neafearn
Ayen nodded before looking at the two of them "Well, before we head out, how about you two grab a few changes of clothes." he said as he looked between the two of them and smiled.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...hmm......what would happen if they meet?''
Mari shrugged. "Well Han-San said that he would thank Natsumi." She said to her. "For taking care of me and protecting me."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen nodded before looking at the two of them "Well, before we head out, how about you two grab a few changes of clothes." he said as he looked between the two of them and smiled.

[/QUOTE]
Ken nodded and rushed upstairs to get a few changes of clothes.

TheDragoon said:
Ken chuckled. "Right now if we decide to head out." He said.
@Tobi Neafearn
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen nodded before looking at the two of them "Well, before we head out, how about you two grab a few changes of clothes." he said as he looked between the two of them and smiled.

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana looked at Ken for a moment before Ayen spoke, and she stared for a moment before nodding, looking at Ken once more before making her way up the stairs toward her room. She walked quietly over to her dresser opening it and grabbing a few new outfits, not really caring what they were. Eventually she stopped, staring down at the open dresser. She couldn't shake this small feeling that she just didn't want to go. Lilliana didn't know why. Of course she was happy that they had somewhere to go. Her normal worries seemed to pop up out of nowhere. What if he didn't like them? What if there were other kids that didn't like them? More people around her that could get hurt, potentially. Her small hands gripped the side of the dresser drawer, trying to get rid of the thoughts. It was doing her no good, really♧...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I lived a pretty normal life but that's because I isnt know about the supernatural world till my parents sent me here." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko tilted her head

"how did they know?"

Lumina said:
...?Chiharu nodded, picking up Misafune and carrying him piggyback style. She didn't care he didn't have clothes on, which surprised her. Normally she'd be freaking out. Oh well. She stared down the hallway, noting that they definitely couldn't just go that way. And they were at the end. Sighing, she turned around, holding out her hand toward the wall, and after swiping her arm a few times in the air to gather forming energy, a red marking appeared in the air, aimed at the wall. Suddenly it fired a bolt of black and red energy, completely obliterating the wall, leaving a hole in it to go through?...
latest

...?Chiharu stared at the hole wide eyed for a moment, not really expecting to be able to do that. But that's not what mattered right now. They needed to get out of here and to somewhere safe. She readjusted Misafune on her back before looking at Miyaka and Rini, speaking in an urgent tone?...

"Cmon, let's go!"

@Nonalaka
Rini smilef at Miyaka as she hugged them then pulled away obviously the smile didnt last when she saw what was outside the room they were in, what they were up against....hesitating a bit...how ciuld they get out if this... Saying she was scared was an understatement, but she out on a brave face. Rini stared at Chiharu, noting how strong and confident she suddenly was, she admired that and wished she could be the same, she followed behind her as they approached the hole she made, Rini looked around at all the odd looking deamons and what not all around them, she wanted to help as well, closing her eyes for a moment, using the power she had been lent to use, Deer shaped transparent creatures began to appear around them, one big one and the rest were smaller, normally she could only summon the main spirit, but with the extra power she could call in reinforcements, hopefully they could block anyone from coming toward them, even if temporarily...

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana looked at Ken for a moment before Ayen spoke, and she stared for a moment before nodding, looking at Ken once more before making her way up the stairs toward her room. She walked quietly over to her dresser opening it and grabbing a few new outfits, not really caring what they were. Eventually she stopped, staring down at the open dresser. She couldn't shake this small feeling that she just didn't want to go. Lilliana didn't know why. Of course she was happy that they had somewhere to go. Her normal worries seemed to pop up out of nowhere. What if he didn't like them? What if there were other kids that didn't like them? More people around her that could get hurt, potentially. Her small hands gripped the side of the dresser drawer, trying to get rid of the thoughts. It was doing her no good, really♧...
Ayen waited patiently in the living room as the two of them grabbed their clothes. He thought on whether or not he should keep an eye on them, or just let their uncle handle them, after all, he still had his own family to think about, but at the same time Lilliana might of gotten attached to him, and he couldn't just leave her if she did. On the other hand her brother might get mad or jealous if Lilliana got the attention, or maybe even feel alone or as if Ayen was trying to take her. Ayen let out a sigh before standing up and stretching.

@TheDragoon

Mayyflower said:
Once the game was over Luke looked over at kairassi, "that was fun" he says smiling
Kairassi smiled and nodded "Yup!" She said happily as she looked over at him.

@TheDragoon[/URL]
...♧Lilliana looked as her brother rushed into their room, putting on a more happy face for him. She didn't need to worry him with her stupid insecurities. So she grabbed her clothes and smiled at him before going down the stairs and joining Ayen. She noticed he was now standing and walked over to him, standing next to him with a somewhat happy-ish face♧...

"Im, uh... I'm ready to go."

@TheDragoon

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before placing his hand on Dakota's cheek and nudging her head to face him "Now Dakota, if it's not okay for me to lie, then you wouldn't lie to me. Right?" he said in the most innocent way he could as he slightly smiled down at her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blinked, trying to look away, she couldn't lie to that face....she sighed a little "W-Well maybe I was a bit cold" she said quietly as her face coloured a bit.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked, trying to look away, she couldn't lie to that face....she sighed a little "W-Well maybe I was a bit cold" she said quietly as her face coloured a bit.
Roland raised an eyebrow before sighing himself and shaking his head "Well, maybe you should have told me, after all, that wasn't a complaint." he said softly while looking slightly to the side, as if he was giving her a pass on his teasing.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki happily kissed back as she brought her hands to kikuri a cheeks

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon wrapped her arms around Myuki's neck soon deepening the kiss a little more⊹...

TheDragoon said:
Mari shrugged. "Well Han-San said that he would thank Natsumi." She said to her. "For taking care of me and protecting me."
''ah...i see. i thought they would...i dunno......n-never mind''

...♱Roselyn said as she kept eating her pan cakes♱...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland raised an eyebrow before sighing himself and shaking his head "Well, maybe you should have told me, after all, that wasn't a complaint." he said softly while looking slightly to the side, as if he was giving her a pass on his teasing.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked back at him "Well I thought it would count as one, I don't wanna sound like a whiner....or needy or anything" she said quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki blushed deeply as she continued to kiss her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri blushed as well as she kissed Myuki. She soon leaned back more into the couch pulling Myuki with her as well⊹...

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked back at him "Well I thought it would count as one, I don't wanna sound like a whiner....or needy or anything" she said quietly
Roland sighed then looked back at her "But you aren't either of those things! And i'm not so low as to label as such!" he said a bit loudly as he stared at her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len rolled his eyes before chuckling "Well, lets just go already." he said as he walked to the door.

[/QUOTE]
Rin smiled and nods before she walked out the door. "So if we don't go to the park then where would we go?" She asks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back