• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]After awhile Roland stopped because the water around him was steaming from the constant heat of all the fire he was throwing, and he was sure someone would come to check it out soon enough. So he swam back to the beach and smiled down at Dakota "Did you enjoy the show?"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled and nodded when he returned "Mhmm~ It was lovely" she said happily.

---

Mayyflower said:
"I like shooting games" he says quietly "like battle games" he says
Kairassi smiled and nodded "Alrighty~~" she said as she rumaged through the box of games she had, pulling out a few that matched what he said he liked "What about one of these?" She asked as she gave them over to him.

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Sure" she says walking towards the door
Len smiled then offered her his hand "Okay, then lets get going~" he said happily

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled and nodded when he returned "Mhmm~ It was lovely" she said happily.
Roland chuckled then slightly frowned when he noticed her change of clothes "Aw, Dakota, why did you have to cover up?" he pouted playfully.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Len smiled then offered her his hand "Okay, then lets get going~" he said happily
Roland chuckled then slightly frowned when he noticed her change of clothes "Aw, Dakota, why did you have to cover up?" he pouted playfully.

[/QUOTE]
Rin grabbed his hand and started walking. "Yea" she says smiling "Don't we have to ask mom first?" She asks

Nonalaka said:
---

Kairassi smiled and nodded "Alrighty~~" she said as she rumaged through the box of games she had, pulling out a few that matched what he said he liked "What about one of these?" She asked as she gave them over to him.
Luke grabbed one from the few she picked. "This one?" He asks

Mayyflower said:
Rin grabbed his hand and started walking. "Yea" she says smiling "Don't we have to ask mom first?" She asks
Len thought for a moment "I guess, but usually we've just sorta called out where we're going.." he said softly as they went down the stairs.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana blinked, looking at Ken. Wait... their uncle was like her? Maybe he wouldn't be so bad after all. Still. She hated strangers. The only stranger that didn't seem too bad was Ayen. But really... they didn't have much of a choice it seemed♧...
"S-so... when are we gonna, um, meet Uncle Kaito?"

@TheDragoon
((Should i wait for Dragoon on this one or just make an Ayen post?))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]

[/QUOTE]
"Because I was co-" she stopped, she wasn't going to admit that she was cold "Ahem, because I just felt changing..." She said with a small nod.

---

Mayyflower said:
Luke grabbed one from the few she picked. "This one?" He asks
"Okay~" she took the game and set it up, giving him a controller then getting the other for herself, she then walked over and sat beside him on the couch.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
((( Yeah xD )))
---------------------------

...ΨKenji lay on his back, panting heavily and facing the ceiling above. He spoke in between breaths as he looked over at LuminaΨ...

“ Wow.. well that was.. fun~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina looked exhausted, panting heavily as well. She stared up at the ceiling, her face bright red, and she brought all the blankets up to cover herself up. She honestly couldn't believe she had just done.... that. Never in her life could she have imagined she'd actually do what she just did. Well, she knew that she would one day, but... definitely not now. Her face only seemed to burn hotter thinking about how into it she had gotten. That wasn't like her at all! Thinking about doing... all those things... and Kenji, he was jus so... she glanced over at him, noticing he was looking at her, and her eyes widened as her whole face went red. Lumina made a small squeak sound and pulled the covers over her head, hiding her face. She cursed herself for not being able to look at him. It was just too embarrassing, thinking about what she just did with him♤...

Nonalaka said:
"Because I was co-" she stopped, she wasn't going to admit that she was cold "Ahem, because I just felt changing..." She said with a small nod.
Roland let out a small laugh before smirking at her "But the dress you brought would of looked so much better~" he teased as he folded his arms and looked at their spare clothes on the ground.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Len thought for a moment "I guess, but usually we've just sorta called out where we're going.." he said softly as they went down the stairs.
((Should i wait for Dragoon on this one or just make an Ayen post?))

[/QUOTE]
Rin nods. We will be back mom, we're going somewhere she says mentally to Amaya

Amaya nods. "Okay!" She called from up the stairs

Nonalaka said:
---

"Okay~" she took the game and set it up, giving him a controller then getting the other for herself, she then walked over and sat beside him on the couch.
Luke took the controller. "Thanks" he says before looking over at the tv

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland let out a small laugh before smirking at her "But the dress you brought would of looked so much better~" he teased as he folded his arms and looked at their spare clothes on the ground.

[/QUOTE]
"u-uh well...." she glanced at the dress "I didn't feel like wearing it anymore?" She said rubbing the side of her face with her hand.

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. We will be back mom, we're going somewhere she says mentally to Amaya
Amaya nods. "Okay!" She called from up the stairs
Len smiled "What, to lazy to use your mouth?" he teased as he looking at Rin

Nonalaka said:
"u-uh well...." she glanced at the dress "I didn't feel like wearing it anymore?" She said rubbing the side of her face with her hand.
Roland chuckled and leaned down to look Dakota in the eye "And why the warm clothing choice? Were you cold?" he asked smugly, like he had her figured out and was ready to tease

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Luke took the controller. "Thanks" he says before looking over at the tv
"You're welcome" she said with a smile she looked over to the TV as the game started up

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len smiled "What, to lazy to use your mouth?" he teased as he looking at Rin
Roland chuckled and leaned down to look Dakota in the eye "And why the warm clothing choice? Were you cold?" he asked smugly, like he had her figured out and was ready to tease

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked at the clothes she was wearing, pouting a little "W-Well no? I just like this sweater?" she said with a small laugh as her gaze moved to the side.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Len smiled "What, to lazy to use your mouth?" he teased as he looking at Rin

[/QUOTE]
Rin chuckled and nods. "Yea just a little" she says

@Lumina[/URL]

@HimeragiSeiker

(anyone free can join the grand bohemian clustereff of a battle, understanding your not coming in swinging against an army of succubi and a loli shooting bolts of wickedness. So if you join, please use some tact and discretion.)
...?Chiharu nodded, picking up Misafune and carrying him piggyback style. She didn't care he didn't have clothes on, which surprised her. Normally she'd be freaking out. Oh well. She stared down the hallway, noting that they definitely couldn't just go that way. And they were at the end. Sighing, she turned around, holding out her hand toward the wall, and after swiping her arm a few times in the air to gather forming energy, a red marking appeared in the air, aimed at the wall. Suddenly it fired a bolt of black and red energy, completely obliterating the wall, leaving a hole in it to go through?...

latest

...?Chiharu stared at the hole wide eyed for a moment, not really expecting to be able to do that. But that's not what mattered right now. They needed to get out of here and to somewhere safe. She readjusted Misafune on her back before looking at Miyaka and Rini, speaking in an urgent tone?...

"Cmon, let's go!"

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at the clothes she was wearing, pouting a little "W-Well no? I just like this sweater?" she said with a small laugh as her gaze moved to the side.
Roland chuckled before placing his hand on Dakota's cheek and nudging her head to face him "Now Dakota, if it's not okay for me to lie, then you wouldn't lie to me. Right?" he said in the most innocent way he could as he slightly smiled down at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back