• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

River

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko walked with him, she didn't exactly know how to feel. should she be nervous? should she was scared? or should she just stop thinking too much and see what happen's?
river smiled as he walked with her effort he spoke. "So........ Where did you grow up?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River
river smiled as he walked with her effort he spoke. "So........ Where did you grow up?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko thought about it

"at first I grew up in this little hideout of my mother's, she wanted to make sure I was safe until I could defend myself, and when that finally happened we move to her dad's mansion that her gave to her"

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko thought about it
"at first I grew up in this little hideout of my mother's, she wanted to make sure I was safe until I could defend myself, and when that finally happened we move to her dad's mansion that her gave to her"
"That's good." He said to her happy she didn't seem to have a tragic past

LunaCrosby said:
ღHakuru nodded
"you guy's do sound very close"

❄︎Haruka❄︎

Haruka smiled and nodded, "Ahuh! I'm Haruka by the way, I thought I might as well introduce myself." She said and laughed a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled more at kikuri before she slowly kissed her cheek

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri giggled a little before she spoke⊹...

''what do you wanna do now?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That's good." He said to her happy she didn't seem to have a tragic past

[/QUOTE]
"I guess so, born and raised by my mother."

☁She said and nodded, though looking to the side.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori looked up at Masahi, wondering why he was being so insistent on not doing it now. It was him that wanted to know about his past, right? So what was the deal? It was just some silly books. It's not like it was super important that she learn the history of telecommunications. What was more important in this situation was Masahi, considering they were talking about his memories☆...
"Really, it's fine. I can study any time, don't worry."
...♝Masahi sighed then nodded as he looked at Kaori, he really thought it could wait, but obivously she wasn't on the same train of thought as him. But that didn't matter now because Masahi had a feeling that once she decided on something he couldn't change her mind, so he thought on his first question as he looked around before nodding and looking back to Kaori♝...

"So, Kaori, do you know what my childhood was like?"

@Lumina[/URL]

@HimeragiSeiker

(anyone free can join the grand bohemian clustereff of a battle, understanding your not coming in swinging against an army of succubi and a loli shooting bolts of wickedness. So if you join, please use some tact and discretion.)
...☫Seria soon before walking over and stabbing her sword right into the girl's heart, killing her along stabbing his hand and the sword seemed to absorb its power. She soon dragged the body to Sethanus's side before she started to burn the body. But the body seemed to reanimate. She was clearly using fire to revive the girl she stabbed. Though the girl is unconscious. She was soon taken away by a male that appeared via space crack☫...

''take her to a safe place...Azusa...''

''sure will''

...✦Azusa said as he disappeared with the girl appearing on the other side of the school✦...

...☫Seria soon charged at the two succubi and slice through only to paralyze them and not kill them. She then pointed her sword at the Asmodeus's neck☫...

''useless...absolutely useless...hostage situations dont work with me. i do not care if you bring 100. i will kill them all and resurrect them...and kill you and let you rot''

@Lumina

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Rin narrowed her eyes. "If your just gonna insult me then get out" she says, his words made her a little mad
Len sighed and rolled his eyes "If you find the truth insulting then you're gonna hate anything i have to say on your favorite topic." he said before walking out of the room.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota sat on the ground, a bit bummed out because she was comfortable where she was but shed get over it obviously "You can go ahead, I'm fine here" she said as she looked over at him.
Roland looked back at her as he walked back into the water "Okay, but don't complain if you get cold~" he teased almost smugly as he warmed himself up again before disappearing under the water.

WeirdPrincess said:

❄︎Haruka❄︎

Haruka smiled and nodded, "Ahuh! I'm Haruka by the way, I thought I might as well introduce myself." She said and laughed a little.

ღHakuru tilted her head

"your names similiar to mine... I'm Hakuru"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I don't know" she said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
''hmm...well. wanna change then? or do you wanna stay in our bikinis a little bit longer?''

...⊹Kikuri said as she giggled a little bit more⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You ok?" He asked noticing she had looked off

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko glanced at him

"My dad died the day I was born"

☁She said as she looked the other way again.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmm...well. wanna change then? or do you wanna stay in our bikinis a little bit longer?''
...⊹Kikuri said as she giggled a little bit more⊹...
Myuki smiled then curled up more. li wanna stay in my bikini. It's comfortable." She said to her

Nonalaka said:
"Oh?" She blinked a few times "Ah sorry I didn't know you weren't used to it..." She said frowning a bit.
Luke blinked "I meant, I had to get used to humans not knowing about us" he says

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko glanced at him
"My dad died the day I was born"

☁She said as she looked the other way again.
River frowned before he slowly pulled her closer. "I'm sorry I brought it up." He said to ger

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River frowned before he slowly pulled her closer. "I'm sorry I brought it up." He said to ger

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko looked at him

"you don't need to apologize, I would have told you either way"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled then curled up more. li wanna stay in my bikini. It's comfortable." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''haha alright...same goes for me too''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed and rolled his eyes "If you find the truth insulting then you're gonna hate anything i have to say on your favorite topic." he said before walking out of the room.

[/QUOTE]
Rin frowned. "Whatever..." She huffed

The voice grinned, lurking in the shadows. "That's it..." he says, knowing that everytime rins mood is in the negative he was getting closer and closer to her

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
((Well Kaito is the closest to her, since he lives with her so I guess I'm using him :3, you first please? (:3)))
Lexi read a couple more pages before standing up and putting it away

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper smiled more as he got up and smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
"When!m?" She asks wanting to know when they were going

Users who are viewing this thread

Back