• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:

??Yumi??

tumblr_n30s6kwnpz1sq9yswo1_500.gif

Yumi cheeks burned a bit in embarrassment for not knowing what they were and she blinked a few times as she stared at the table, soon shifting her gaze over to the window before looking back at the table. "No... I can't say I do. I've never heard of them before." Yumi admitted, a sheepish look on her face as she gave Akane a small smile. "I do hope to learn about them one day. And yeah, you're right."

Akane smiled and tapped the table with her finger once more, "Well I already told you it's not that much of a big deal, so you have nothing to worry about." She said with a chuckle. "Let's just say, I'm strong... Okay?"

Nanne said:
Hearing Alex say that made her feel bad for being a little bothered but at the same time it made her blush when he said the second part about him loving her and her being the first thing on his mind even if it doesn't seem like it. Yuki decided to head back and find Alex. She started to run back as fast as she could and sniffed the air for his scent. Finally arriving to find him laying down on the ground. She turned invisible before she walked towards him. She then plopped herself on top him before turning visible again. "I'm sorry...I guess I should've thought about that before. It's just that I need attention sometimes or I start to feel lonely." she said still sitting on him. "Maybe...maybe I'm not ready to be in a relationship? I love you too...but if I can't deal with that maybe I wont be a good lover for you...if I can't even let you work..." she sighed and her eyes started to tear up. "Do you think I'm a bad lover?" she asked a tear running down her cheek.
Alex smiled and looked up at Yuki, as he raised a hand and gently wiped away the tear on her cheek. "You're not a bad lover. You're just as normal as any girlfriend. We all need attention at times and the same goes for me too. I know what it's like to want someone to notice you, and I promise that I'll always have time for you." Alex said. "So... Don't ever think you're not ready for a relationship. I love you~"

LunaCrosby said:
(yeah you start)
(( Alright ))

Roman sighed as he turned the page of his book. He slowly looked up from the words and took a quick glance of what was going on around him... Upon seeing nothing he sighed again. "Where is everyone? It's... So quiet here nowadays..." he said to himself in a low tone. He then just laid on the couch and turned on the TV.

Selensya was getting hungry. When had she last ate? 'How about some flesh?' the feral part of her mind snuck up behind her and caught her off guard. "NO!" She shouted. The hunger, when was the last time she ate.... human flesh? A long time, she realised. It tastes quite nice, her feral mind said. Juicy. A bit chewy. Usually not stringy. Delicious. She licked her lips. Yes, she said back to the feral mind. I agree. She hopped off the roof. Every step was one closer to a fresh-killed human. Except... Oh, no, she thought. I forgot to change into werewolf. Her legs crumpled apon impact with the ground and soon her legs were bloody messes. Drat, she thought. She stumbled to her feet and thought where to go for her first meal. Home would be good. Nothing like the look on family's face when they realise that they're the insuperior. Selensya stumbled home and went in the house, now mostly werewolf. The doctor walked out of his room and saw Selensya. "Oh god..." His face paled. "Selensya, how long has it been since you transformed?"

Selensya blinks, and shakes her head, which feels rather clear. How nice. But then... she gasped. And then fainted. The doctor dialed 911, glad that she'd changed back as she lost conciousness. That would have lead to odd questions.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Rael stood there and thought for a minute before smiling shyly and saying,
"I've never really figured out what I want to do... I mean I do have a good head for numbers, but I don't really like having to fire people or do stuff like that, so I don't know... Right now what I really want to do is spend time with you. Maybe if I do, it will help me figure out what I want to do with myself."

[/QUOTE]

✣Venus✣

Venus' cheeks reddened just a tad as Rael said he really wanted to spend time with her. They only just met today and she had almost had him try something he wasn't exactly sure he wanted, so it was a surprise to her (and slightly embarrassing) to hear that. "Well then I hope I can help you somehow. Hey, you wouldn't mind going to an Italian restaurant right?"

Roman said:
(( Alright ))
Roman sighed as he turned the page of his book. He slowly looked up from the words and took a quick glance of what was going on around him... Upon seeing nothing he sighed again. "Where is everyone? It's... So quiet here nowadays..." he said to himself in a low tone. He then just laid on the couch and turned on the TV.
(nearly forgot he let her live with him xD )

♡Mal peeked into the room, she had been really busy the past few day's and hadn't seen him that often during that time

Roman said:
Ramona relaxed her head on Lana's shoulder and the two soon appeared outside of the mansion. "Well, lets go inside. You did say you wanted to come home after the movie."
Lana nodded happily and took Ramona's hand then started for the door

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Y-yeah on a..... Date." He said his face flushed with embarasment at the question

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko's face reddened slightly

"w-what would we do?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''of course~ you are my dear servant and i dont think anyone could replace you because i love you so much''
...⊹Kikuri said as she let Myuki coil one of her legs and smiled at her⊹...
Myuki smiled at her words before she just went silent and held onto kikuri tightly

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana looked up at Ayen for another moment longer, the tone of his voice reassuring. Her expression still showed signs of being unsure, but if her brother said it was true then it must be at least partially. Ken didn't really ever lie, not that she knew of. He was too good to lie. Not looking at Ayen, she forced a smile for her brother's sake, trying to convince herself he was right. She still didn't like the idea of meeting new people though, even if they were family... or pets♧...
"A-ah, okay. It must not be that bad then..."

@Tobi Neafearn
TheDragoon said:
Ken knew she wasn't entirely still sure yet, so he decided to tell her one more thing. "Dad also said that Uncle Kaito is a Dark Exceed too... Except he isn't a demiwhatsamacallit." He said. The truth was... Kaito was the last Dark Exceed left. Yuto was the only other one at the time...
@Tobi Neafearn
Ayen rubbed his chin as he thought over the info presented to him before sighing then giving them a fatherly smile "So, Kaito would have similar energy to your father then? Making him easier to find in that case." he said before slightly leaning back on the couch.

Roman said:
Alex smiled and looked up at Yuki, as he raised a hand and gently wiped away the tear on her cheek. "You're not a bad lover. You're just as normal as any girlfriend. We all need attention at times and the same goes for me too. I know what it's like to want someone to notice you, and I promise that I'll always have time for you." Alex said. "So... Don't ever think you're not ready for a relationship. I love you~"
Yuki smiled softly upon hearing his words. "Really?...okay..." she said feeling a bit happy about knowing she was normal like any girlfriend should be. She hugged him and then rolled to his side so she can be next to him. "I love you too~" she said a bit shyly.

TheDragoon said:
Nom nom nom... They continued to eat until they were done, picking Kei up in one arm and using the other to clean their bowls.
After Kanae was done she went over to the living room to watch a movie. She noticed Diablo cleaning their bowls and holding Kei in one arm so she walked over to them before reaching the couch. "Hey there Kei! Want to watch a disney movie with momma?" she asked him as she took him from Diablo.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We could go to a movie then a nice restaurant for dinner." He said to her softly seeing her face redden a little

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko looked away

"a-alright, it sound's like fun"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled at her words before she just went silent and held onto kikuri tightly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri just held Myuki there before sitting on a couch bringing Myuki on top of her as she smiled⊹...

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Cecil stopped outside of the tent, realizing this angry person he had seemed like. He wasn't one for anger, nor did he like making someone upset... It just wasn't his thing, and it never will be. He then noticed Maya walking away from the tent, so he ran after her deciding he'd apologize. "Maya or Moriko... Whatever your name is, I'm sorry. It's not like me to be upset." He said, in a low voice.
Maya stopped walking as she heard him approaching, she wiped her eyes with the sleeve before she turned to face him, though she didn't really lift her head, she was too ashamed of herself to show her face to him. "D-Don't" she said quietly as she shook her head "You have nothing to apologise for... Its only natural that you'd be upset with me..." She said as she tugged at her sleeves "I've done a terrible thing, and I'm sorry...." She knew an apology probably wouldn't be enough, but that was all she could offer right now.

-----

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. Though ironic, his past had made him stronger as one to deal with odd situations. Even so, Kaname refused to think about his own past, and supposed handling this one predicament on Camilla's behalf would be fine. "No. Why would it?"

[/QUOTE]
Camilla shrugged a little " Well I mean ...what if they aren't nice to you? You might not want to deal with such a thing...." She said as she played with the ends of her hair again as they walked along.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then gently pushed her off of him "Oh? truly, well i guess i'll go back in the water~" he said as he started standing back up again.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota sat on the ground, a bit bummed out because she was comfortable where she was but shed get over it obviously "You can go ahead, I'm fine here" she said as she looked over at him.

-----

Mayyflower said:
Luke shook his head. "Nah I was just asking, eithers fine really" she says
"Okay~ we can go to my house then~" she said happily as she began walking.

Nanne said:
After Kanae was done she went over to the living room to watch a movie. She noticed Diablo cleaning their bowls and holding Kei in one arm so she walked over to them before reaching the couch. "Hey there Kei! Want to watch a disney movie with momma?" she asked him as she took him from Diablo.
Diablo began to get to work on the chores for the day while Kanae got some Kei-Kun time. Kei threw his arms in the air happily. "Momma!" He said excitedly. He really didn't know how to say "yes" yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back