• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued to train, soon taking a short break. While he was resting, he strapped four large weights onto his arms and legs. He stood up and leaped into the air, throwing multiple punches and kicks at the open air♅...
tumblr_n7q9ayW1Bz1t1656jo1_500.gif

...♅After two hours of constant shadow training, he took off the weight. He thought for a moment shortly before manifesting a small dome-like structure around him. He placed a gravity counter on the work top and attached a Euphorian rope on the ceiling, soon wrapping it around both of his ankles and hanging upside down. He increased the gravity to fifty-times Euphorian gravity and began doing sit-ups upside down♅...

tumblr_n2j9ocry1u1tu0hbzo5_r1_400.gif

...♅After he had reached ten thousand sit-ups, he untied his feet from the rope and slowly descended down to the ground. Upon reaching the ground, he fell onto his back and began inhaling and exhaling loudly, clearly being out of breath. He returned the gravity to normal and lay there, facing the ceiling. He spoke in between breaths, a smile being evident on his face. His clothing had ripped under the sheer gravitational force that was placed on them, with the torso being completely missing from Akira's chest♅...

“ Phew, that was great~ ”

dbz57-07.jpg

---------------------------------

...ΨKenji smiled and replied as his blush only seemed to grow more, turning his cheeks a burning red colour that matched his hairΨ...

“ Yeah, of course~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka woke up to a sharp pain in her lower abdomen and a whimper escaped her lips as a hand was placed over her stomach. She had only been asleep for a couple hours and her belly looked twice the size then it did before, which surprised her really. Though she wasn't exactly focused on the size, more so the pain she was feeling which had stopped for five or nine minutes and Asuka had time to take a couple deep breaths, untangle herself from the blanket, and at least sit up before she felt a popping sensation and a warm trickle of water excess ing from her lower region, the pain soon returned slightly stronger then before. A low groan escaped her lips and her hands now cradled her stomach as she later back down. Asuka felt like she couldn't move, much less call out for help since she was in pain. It soon stopped again and she later still for a couple minutes, 4 or so at most, before the pain came back stronger than before. Asuka curled herself up and whimpered again. Even though the pain only lasted up two half a minute or a little over a minute, it still hurt a lot. The pain seemed to be escalating and happening a little more frequently, so Asuka guessed she was have contractions. Though from what she remembered, they didn't feel like this before... but maybe that was because she was in Euphoria. The pain in her lower abdomen stopped once more and she had enough time to use try using telepathy. Asuka couldn't do it during the contractions, she was focused on the pain to much. She quickly used telepathy to talk to Akira, having figured it out or having an understanding what to do after a few seconds, before the signal was cut off and she was experiencing the pain again❦...

"A-Akki-san... C-Can you take me to the hospital?"

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka woke up to a sharp pain in her lower abdomen and a whimper escaped her lips as a hand was placed over her stomach. She had only been asleep for a couple hours and her belly looked twice the size then it did before, which surprised her really. Though she wasn't exactly focused on the size, more so the pain she was feeling which had stopped for five to ten minutes and Asuka had time to take a couple deep breaths, untangle herself from the blanket, and at least sit up before the pain returned slightly stronger then before. A low groan escaped her lips and her hands now cradled her stomach as she later back down. Asuka felt like she couldn't move, much less call out for help since she was in pain. It soon stopped again and she later still for a couple minutes, 4 or so at most, before the pain came back stronger than before. Asuka curled herself up and whimpered again. Even though the pain only lasted up two half a minute or a little over a minute, it still hurt a lot. The pain seemed to be escalating and happening a little more frequently, so Asuka guessed she was have contractions. Though from what she remembered, they didn't feel like this before... but maybe that was because she was in Euphoria. The pain in her lower abdomen stopped once more and she had enough time to use try using telepathy. Asuka couldn't do it during the contractions, she was focused on the pain to much. She quickly used telepathy to talk to Akira, having figured it out or having an understanding what to do after a few seconds, before the signal was cut off and she was experiencing the pain again❦...
"A-Akki-san... C-Can you take me to the hospital?"
...♅Akira stood up after ten minutes of rest, soon making his way out of the dome. When he was out, he removed it from existence and stretched. His clothes were still had rips and noticeable holes, along with the torso being completely gone, revealing Akira's bare chest and back. He spoke as he walked over to his house's steps and sat down, soon watching the children playing at the park with a smile♅...

“ I wonder what the situation on Earth is.. ”

goku_base_mid_by_drozdoo_zpsblr7vwcf.png

...♅Akira soon heard Asuka's voice flooding his mind, which prompted him to stand up quickly and vanish. He appeared directly beside Asuka and spoke in a frantic tone, attempting to collect his thoughts♅...

“ Suki-chan! Okay, crap. Uh. I have to take you to Euphoria. I only trust them to deliver your children and I dunno what to do at normal hospitals. So.. hold on! ”

...♅Akira then gripped Asuka's hand and vanished, soon appearing directly within Euphoria's royal hospital. He spoke as he pointed at a nearby doctor♅...

“ You, my wife is having a child, I need you to take her to the delivery room. Now. ”

...☄The doctor nodded and spoke as he placed Asuka onto a cart, soon jogging with her to the delivery wards of the Euphorian hospital☄...

“ Yes, Your Majesty! ”

...♅Akira walked quickly beside the cart, his hand holding Asuka's as he attempted to soothe her with his words♅...

“ Don't worry, you'll be fine!~ You've given birth to twins, so one child can't be as sore, right?~ ”

-----------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina blinked, watching the blush grow on Kenji's face. It was surprising almost. Not the fact that he was blushing. She had seen him blush a lot before. But she had never seen him blush this much before. It was like looking into a mirror at herself. She guessed she probably blushed that much at times, but she never really expected it from him. Lumina felt her own cheeks match Kenji's, as if she really was mirrored to him, just thinking about what he was asking. Marriage? Really? It was unexpected, of course, but... deep down, it made her really happy. Like, all of the feelings really meant something, even if it was just some silly ceremony. Lumina felt her wings flutter a bit, which rubbed against Kenji's hand that was there, and she almost made a weird noise during a pretty intimate moment. Cursing herself for almost ruining the mood she looked at Kenji directly, feeling her stomach explode into butterflies as she spoke softly♤...
"...yes."
...ΨKenji stared at Lumina for a few moments, expecting a rejection. When he suddenly heard her reply, his stomach exploded into butterflies, and excitement completely enveloped his mind. He spoke as he excitedly leaned in and hungrily began kissing LuminaΨ...

“ I love you, Lumi-chan!~ ”

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stood up after ten minutes of rest, soon making his way out of the dome. When he was out, he removed it from existence and stretched. His clothes were still had rips and noticeable holes, along with the torso being completely gone, revealing Akira's bare chest and back. He spoke as he walked over to his house's steps and sat down, soon watching the children playing at the park with a smile♅...

...♅Akira soon heard Asuka's voice flooding his mind, which prompted him to stand up quickly and vanish. He appeared directly beside Asuka and spoke in a frantic tone, attempting to collect his thoughts♅...

“ Suki-chan! Okay, crap. Uh. I have to take you to Euphoria. I only trust them to deliver your children and I dunno what to do at normal hospitals. So.. hold on! ”

...♅Akira then gripped Asuka's hand and vanished, soon appearing directly within Euphoria's royal hospital. He spoke as he pointed at a nearby doctor♅...

“ You, my wife is having a child, I need you to take her to the delivery room. Now. ”

...☄The doctor nodded and spoke as he placed Asuka onto a cart, soon jogging with her to the delivery wards of the Euphorian hospital☄...

“ Yes, Your Majesty! ”

...♅Akira walked quickly beside the cart, his hand holding Asuka's as he attempted to soothe her with his words♅...

“ Don't worry, you'll be fine!~ You've given birth to twins, so one child can't be as sore, right?~ ”

-----------------

...ΨKenji stared at Lumina for a few moments, expecting a rejection. When he suddenly heard her reply, his stomach exploded into butterflies, and excitement completely enveloped his mind. He spoke as he excitedly leaned in and hungrily began kissing LuminaΨ...

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina gave a small smile, the butterflies in her own stomach not dying down. She was surprised she even managed to get the word out of her mouth. It's not like it was really that embarrassing of a thing. Really it was just saying an every day word in an... intimate setting. Part of her couldn't believe she actually said it. She agreed to marry Kenji. While this thought was almost overwhelming, put simply the thought made her happy. Thinking about spending the rest of her life with Kenji (which she was honestly planning on doing anyways) made her happy, and when he leaned in, kissing her with a passion she had never seen from him before, she couldn't help but smile into it, for once consciously choosing to go with it instead of being embarrassed by it. Well, more like it was still embarrassing but she didn't care. The only thing on her mind was the fact that she loved Kenji and wanted to be with him♤...

Roman said:
Alex heard Yuki's voice echo in his head. He sighed and plopped down where he standing. "I'm sorry. It's not that I don't wanna have fun, it's just sometimes I have work to do. I have to make some kind of money to live off of." he said with a laugh. Alex then laid on the ground, staring up at the sky, "Yuki I love you and you're the first thing on my mind. Even if it doesn't seem like it... You are." he responded, telepathically.
Hearing Alex say that made her feel bad for being a little bothered but at the same time it made her blush when he said the second part about him loving her and her being the first thing on his mind even if it doesn't seem like it. Yuki decided to head back and find Alex. She started to run back as fast as she could and sniffed the air for his scent. Finally arriving to find him laying down on the ground. She turned invisible before she walked towards him. She then plopped herself on top him before turning visible again. "I'm sorry...I guess I should've thought about that before. It's just that I need attention sometimes or I start to feel lonely." she said still sitting on him. "Maybe...maybe I'm not ready to be in a relationship? I love you too...but if I can't deal with that maybe I wont be a good lover for you...if I can't even let you work..." she sighed and her eyes started to tear up. "Do you think I'm a bad lover?" she asked a tear running down her cheek.

TheDragoon said:
Ken let Ayen ruffle his hair before smiling at Lily. "Uncle Kaito shouldn't be too hard to find. Daddy said he owns a hippo." He chuckled.
@Tobi Neafearn
...♧Lilliana looked back over at Ken as he mentioned their uncle had a hippo. She almost shrunk back toward Ayen, not liking the sound of that. She had heard of hippos, but never saw them, already getting freaked out by the idea. She glanced up at Ayen, worry still crossing her face♧...

"...can you come with us? ...please?"

@Tobi Neafearn

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi gave Kaori a lighthearted smile before shaking his head. She was studying right know, and she wanted to come to the library to study, and for some reason or another he felt he just couldn't take that away from her. Masahi looked at her and slightly frowned, Kaori also looked interested in that book, so he felt like he was bothering her as he spoke again♝...
"N-no, you came here to study, it can wait till later!"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori frowned back at him, completely turning to face him. She closed her books, pushing them away toward the farther end of the table, shaking her head☆...

"And I can come here any time I want to study. Studying can wait until later."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ Yes, Your Majesty! ”

-----------------

[/QUOTE]
...❦If looks could kill... he'd turn to ashes right about now with the look Asuka was giving him. She opened her mouth to speak, only to clamp it shut and grit her teeth as the pain coursed through her again. Her grip on Akira's hand tightened before the pain subsided and her hold loosened. She was sure it was still going to hurt as much as before, even if she did already have two kids. Asuka spoke briefly before she curled herself up and groaned❦...

"It'll hurt just as much..."

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked over at him. "I was gonna take a nap, do I feel it in here... Yes, am I scared? No" she says
Len rolled his eyes "Y'know, fear is meant to help you in the long run, so for that, i must call you an idiot." he said bluntly before stepping out of the room.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana looked back over at Ken as he mentioned their uncle had a hippo. She almost shrunk back toward Ayen, not liking the sound of that. She had heard of hippos, but never saw them, already getting freaked out by the idea. She glanced up at Ayen, worry still crossing her face♧...
"...can you come with us? ...please?"

@Tobi Neafearn
Ayen nodded before giving her a smiled and patting her head "Of course i'll come with you~" he said in another fatherly tone before turning back to Ken "That's okay with you, right Ken?" he asked in a tone that said he was coming regardless of if Ken said yes or no.

@TheDragoon

Kanae finished eating and got up to wash her plate and anything else that was dirty. She turned to look at Diablo and Kei enjoying the food she had prepared for them. "Diablo after you and Kei are done eating you can take a rest and I'll take care of him, alright?" she said before going back to what she was doing. @TheDragoon

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Rael nodded as he continued walking before asking,
"So what fields of study are you interested in?"

[/QUOTE]

✣Venus✣

Venus blanked for a moment, not knowing how to exactly answer that. "Math and English." She said easily, as if that's what she really was interested in, but in all honesty, Venus still didn't have a clue.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori frowned back at him, completely turning to face him. She closed her books, pushing them away toward the farther end of the table, shaking her head☆...
"And I can come here any time I want to study. Studying can wait until later."
...♝Masahi sighed in with a hint of defeat on his face. He placed his elbow on the table then turned to face her while resting his head on his hand, he really didn't think he would get her to talk right now, and he thought next time he should tone it down a bit next time he wanted to get something out her. But Masahi put that thought off for later for now, though he felt bad for pulling her away from studying, he doubted he could get her to go back to it, though that wouldn't stop him from one last effort♝...

"Well, if you insist, but really, this can wait till later...."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦If looks could kill... he'd turn to ashes right about now with the look Asuka was giving him. She opened her mouth to speak, only to clamp it shut and grit her teeth as the pain coursed through her again. Her grip on Akira's hand tightened before the pain subsided and her hold loosened. She was sure it was still going to hurt as much as before, even if she did already have two kids. Asuka spoke briefly before she curled herself up and groaned❦...
"It'll hurt just as much..."
...♅Akira frowned slightly, unsure if he'd be able to help any more than he could. He thought for a moment as the doctor took Asuka into the delivery ward, Akira following soon after. He took a seat beside the bed that Asuka was quickly moved to and gently gripped her hand with both of his. He spoke as he leaned forward and kissed the hand he held♅...

“ Whenever you feel any pain, squeeze my hand as hard as you need to. I'm here for you, okay honey? ”

----------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina gave a small smile, the butterflies in her own stomach not dying down. She was surprised she even managed to get the word out of her mouth. It's not like it was really that embarrassing of a thing. Really it was just saying an every day word in an... intimate setting. Part of her couldn't believe she actually said it. She agreed to marry Kenji. While this thought was almost overwhelming, put simply the thought made her happy. Thinking about spending the rest of her life with Kenji (which she was honestly planning on doing anyways) made her happy, and when he leaned in, kissing her with a passion she had never seen from him before, she couldn't help but smile into it, for once consciously choosing to go with it instead of being embarrassed by it. Well, more like it was still embarrassing but she didn't care. The only thing on her mind was the fact that she loved Kenji and wanted to be with him♤...
...ΨKenji smiled through the kiss, following Lumina's lead. He couldn't help but begin to be playful from the intimate scene they were in. He playfully bit Lumina's lower lip through his smile. He brought his hand up to cup her cheek, with the other rubbing the base of Lumina's wingsΨ...

Nanne said:
Kanae finished eating and got up to wash her plate and anything else that was dirty. She turned to look at Diablo and Kei enjoying the food she had prepared for them. "Diablo after you and Kei are done eating you can take a rest and I'll take care of him, alright?" she said before going back to what she was doing. @TheDragoon
Diablo nodded and kept feeding himself and Kei-Kun in a happy manner.

WeirdPrincess said:

✣Venus✣

Venus blanked for a moment, not knowing how to exactly answer that. "Math and English." She said easily, as if that's what she really was interested in, but in all honesty, Venus still didn't have a clue.

Rael smiled in surprise before saying energetically,

"Really? Me to! I'm planning on becoming a business major in collage, so I have to focus on math and sciences in preparation for that. Maybe we'll share classes!"

TheDragoon said:
Diablo nodded and kept feeding himself and Kei-Kun in a happy manner.
"Let me know when you guys are done okay? In the mean time imma go take a quick shower...to wake myself up." she said before leaving them and heading to the bathroom.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira frowned slightly, unsure if he'd be able to help any more than he could. He thought for a moment as the doctor took Asuka into the delivery ward, Akira following soon after. He took a seat beside the bed that Asuka was quickly moved to and gently gripped her hand with both of his. He spoke as he leaned forward and kissed the hand he held♅...
“ Whenever you feel any pain, squeeze my hand as hard as you need to. I'm here for you, okay honey? ”

----------------------

...ΨKenji smiled through the kiss, following Lumina's lead. He couldn't help but begin to be playful from the intimate scene they were in. He playfully bit Lumina's lower lip through his smile. He brought his hand up to cup her cheek, with the other rubbing the base of Lumina's wingsΨ...

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina had never really taken a lead before, but Kenji's playfulness was honestly infectious. Every time Kenji bit her lips, she'd bit back, partially wanting to see what his reactions would be. She wasn't quite sure what had come over her, but she guessed it might have something to do with Kenji's hand on the base of her wings, which was just adding another stimulation to an already interesting feeling on her body. Lumina moved her hand up Kenji's side, completely missing the fact that laying down affects clothing, so her hand accidentally slid under his shirt, finding bare skin that was hot to the touch. To Lumina of course, the temperature was perfect, but to anybody else it might be too much to handle. Her other hand found his hair, knotting and weaving her fingers into his red locks. His hair was always so soft, and felt nice under her hand. Well, really, everything felt nice right now. The butterflies in her stomach disappeared but the blush on her face did not♤...

TheDragoon said:
Ken nodded before turning to Lily. "Don't worry, daddy told me that Kaito's hippo isn't scary at all! He also told me that he was really funny!" He laughed.
...♧Lilliana looked up at Ayen for another moment longer, the tone of his voice reassuring. Her expression still showed signs of being unsure, but if her brother said it was true then it must be at least partially. Ken didn't really ever lie, not that she knew of. He was too good to lie. Not looking at Ayen, she forced a smile for her brother's sake, trying to convince herself he was right. She still didn't like the idea of meeting new people though, even if they were family... or pets♧...

"A-ah, okay. It must not be that bad then..."

@Tobi Neafearn

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi sighed in with a hint of defeat on his face. He placed his elbow on the table then turned to face her while resting his head on his hand, he really didn't think he would get her to talk right now, and he thought next time he should tone it down a bit next time he wanted to get something out her. But Masahi put that thought off for later for now, though he felt bad for pulling her away from studying, he doubted he could get her to go back to it, though that wouldn't stop him from one last effort♝...
"Well, if you insist, but really, this can wait till later...."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori looked up at Masahi, wondering why he was being so insistent on not doing it now. It was him that wanted to know about his past, right? So what was the deal? It was just some silly books. It's not like it was super important that she learn the history of telecommunications. What was more important in this situation was Masahi, considering they were talking about his memories☆...

"Really, it's fine. I can study any time, don't worry."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

----------------------

[/QUOTE]
...❦In the time of being carried to the delivery ward and being set down on the bed, Asuka had reverted back to her regular, more normal, form. Her tail would end up hurting if she had to lay on it and she didn't want to add that pain, to the pain she was currently feeling. She listened to Akira, nodding after he was finished and giving him a small smile. Luckily the pain had stopped in enough to for Asuka to focus her attention on him, though she didn't talk just in case the pain came back rather quickly. She was glad that Akira was here and was attempting to at least soothe her the pain. Though now that they were in Euphoria... would the same thing happen to the child as it did to Hikari and Kioko growing up in a couple of hours. Asuka wasn't sure as to how long they would even be staying here. Her thoughts were interrupted by the same lower abdomen pain and she squeezed one of Akira's hands❦...

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Rael smiled in surprise before saying energetically,
"Really? Me to! I'm planning on becoming a business major in collage, so I have to focus on math and sciences in preparation for that. Maybe we'll share classes!"

[/QUOTE]

✣Venus✣

Venus blinked a few times in surprise, she was just as surprised to hear that Rael was also taking math courses and he genuinely seemed excited about sharing classes with her. "Business? That sounds interesting! I wish I knew what major I wanted to do for college, but sadly, I don't." Venus said with a shrug.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦In the time of being carried to the delivery ward and being set down on the bed, Asuka had reverted back to her regular, more normal, form. Her tail would end up hurting if she had to lay on it and she didn't want to add that pain, to the pain she was currently feeling. She listened to Akira, nodding after he was finished and giving him a small smile. Luckily the pain had stopped in enough to for Asuka to focus her attention on him, though she didn't talk just in case the pain came back rather quickly. She was glad that Akira was here and was attempting to at least soothe her the pain. Though now that they were in Euphoria... would the same thing happen to the child as it did to Hikari and Kioko growing up in a couple of hours. Asuka wasn't sure as to how long they would even be staying here. Her thoughts were interrupted by the same lower abdomen pain and she squeezed one of Akira's hands❦...
...♅Akira continued his gentle grip all throughout Asuka's tight grips. He spoke as he leaned forward and kissed Asuka's forehead. He then placed his forehead against her's and smiled♅...

“ You're doing fine~ Just keep doing what you're doing, honey~ ”

--------------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina had never really taken a lead before, but Kenji's playfulness was honestly infectious. Every time Kenji bit her lips, she'd bit back, partially wanting to see what his reactions would be. She wasn't quite sure what had come over her, but she guessed it might have something to do with Kenji's hand on the base of her wings, which was just adding another stimulation to an already interesting feeling on her body. Lumina moved her hand up Kenji's side, completely missing the fact that laying down affects clothing, so her hand accidentally slid under his shirt, finding bare skin that was hot to the touch. To Lumina of course, the temperature was perfect, but to anybody else it might be too much to handle. Her other hand found his hair, knotting and weaving her fingers into his red locks. His hair was always so soft, and felt nice under her hand. Well, really, everything felt nice right now. The butterflies in her stomach disappeared but the blush on her face did not♤...
...ΨKenji's butterflies had slowly begun vanishing, and upon feeling Lumina's playful biting, he extended his tongue into her mouth, all the while caressing her cheek with one of his hands. His other hand continued to stimulate the base of her wings, his eyes soon closing. The pleasure he was feeling from being so close to Lumina and the intimate scene they were in, was enveloping his senses once more. He was entirely focused on Lumina's body, and the way it reacted to his touchΨ...

WeirdPrincess said:

✣Venus✣

Venus blinked a few times in surprise, she was just as surprised to hear that Rael was also taking math courses and he genuinely seemed excited about sharing classes with her. "Business? That sounds interesting! I wish I knew what major I wanted to do for college, but sadly, I don't." Venus said with a shrug.

Rael grinned slightly before saying,

"Well, business isn't exactly my preferences, but my father wants me to come work for him, and then one day inherit his company, so ya..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued his gentle grip all throughout Asuka's tight grips. He spoke as he leaned forward and kissed Asuka's forehead. He then placed his forehead against her's and smiled♅...

...ΨKenji's butterflies had slowly begun vanishing, and upon feeling Lumina's playful biting, he extended his tongue into her mouth, all the while caressing her cheek with one of his hands. His other hand continued to stimulate the base of her wings, his eyes soon closing. The pleasure he was feeling from being so close to Lumina and the intimate scene they were in, was enveloping his senses once more. He was entirely focused on Lumina's body, and the way it reacted to his touchΨ...

[/QUOTE]
...♤A lot of these sensations Lumina was feeling were quite new, and she had no idea what to expect. Not because she had never felt them before. They had been in enough of these situations that she knew what they were. But it was different now, and she knew why. Because instead of resisting like every other time Lumina was being selfish, letting herself get caught up in the moment, letting her body enjoy the sensations as they came. And as such Kenji was successfully making her body melt under his touches. Not that he really had to try hard to do that anyways. But especially now. It was clear that her body was meant for him and him alone. Even if she was only letting down her walls about this kind of stuff for right now, she knew that only Kenji would ever be able to make her react like this. Shed only ever make the faces she was most likely making for him. Her own internal heat was growing, stemming from her core, and she pressed against Kenji as his motions made her softly moan into the kiss. She had also never really been kissed like she was right now, so that added to the evening for her♤...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
...❦Upon seeing Akira bring himself closer and rest his forehead against her, her smiled returned after having gone because of the pain. Though in all honesty (and obviously) Asuka just wanted the pain to end, the contractions were happening more and more frequently, with the strength of it escalating a little bit every time. As much as she loved the child that wasn't even born yet, Asuka wished she was already dilated so she could just give birth and stop feeling the pain. It was getting slightly worse sometimes, other times the pain felt at least bearable. A whimper escaped her lips, it hurt so much that she couldn't help but make a sound and squeeze Akira's hand a little tighter then before. Asuka wanted to curl up, but seeing as how that might and probably be bad, she remained in the position she was in, her eyes closed and breathing lightly as the pain subsided again❦...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back