• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria laughed as she ate another cookie. She tended to like baking because afterwards, it made he treats worth while. All the hard work and effort she put into each pastry paid off in the end. "Eating the pastries is always the best part. I can't be lazy while baking or else the food doesn't turn out as good as I expect."

Ilaani nodded "I suppose so~" she said with a nod, finishing off her cookie "Maybe I should bake more" she said with a shrug "It'd be nice to take Interest in new hobby~"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled before leaning up and pecking her cheek "Oh? should i spell it out for you my adorable dork?" he said playfully before laying back down.

[/QUOTE]
"Go ahead, there's nothing to spell, I'm not sleepy" she said with a small pout, before trying to stifle another yawn threatening to happen.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shook his head before taking another few steps back "Drop it Rin, it falls under another subject that i won't talk about."

[/QUOTE]
Rin sighed. "Fine whatever" she says quietly, before looking over at the walls and tracing it to the stairs. "Ergh" she huffed quietly

Last edited by a moderator:
"Uhm, I don't mind really, I have loads of games at home but if you like the arcade we can go there if youd like?" She asked as she looked over at her him

@Mayyflower

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn soon ordered a table before a lady lead them to one♱...
Mari sat down at the table and opened her menu, searching for the oh so beautiful pancakes she desired. When she spotted them her mouth watered a bit. "So... Amazing..." She said softly. Obviously her favorite food was pancakes.

Nonalaka said:
"Go ahead, there's nothing to spell, I'm not sleepy" she said with a small pout, before trying to stifle another yawn threatening to happen.
Roland chuckled then gently pushed her off of him "Oh? truly, well i guess i'll go back in the water~" he said as he started standing back up again.

Nonalaka said:
"Uhm, I don't mind really, I have loads of games at home but if you like the arcade we can go there if youd like?" She asked as she looked over at her him
@Mayyflower
Luke shook his head. "Nah I was just asking, eithers fine really" she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin sighed. "Fine whatever" she says quietly, before looking over at the walls and tracing it to the stairs. "Ergh" she huffed quietly
Len yawned before heading to the living room and looking around.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len yawned before heading to the living room and looking around.

[/QUOTE]
Rin got up and went to the stairs and upstairs and into her room.

Mayyflower said:
Rin got up and went to the stairs and upstairs and into her room.
Len looked over to the stairs then followed Rin up them when he remembered she said she could feel that thing watching her in her room.

LunaCrosby said:
ღHakuru nodded
"Asako is like my little sister and so is yui"

❄︎Haruka❄︎

Haruka smiled, that was nice to hear. They must have been friends for a long time, maybe since childhood. She wished she had friends she was close to, but she only had her sister Shibuya and then Cecil and Aaron, but she wasn't close with those two guys. Though Shibuya was probably close with Aaron, she had spent a lot of time with him from what she remembered... and her not coming home one night. "Cool! I'm not that close with anyone to really feel that, well.. except with my own sister." Haruka said.

WeirdPrincess said:

❄︎Haruka❄︎

Haruka smiled, that was nice to hear. They must have been friends for a long time, maybe since childhood. She wished she had friends she was close to, but she only had her sister Shibuya and then Cecil and Aaron, but she wasn't close with those two guys. Though Shibuya was probably close with Aaron, she had spent a lot of time with him from what she remembered... and her not coming home one night. "Cool! I'm not that close with anyone to really feel that, well.. except with my own sister." Haruka said.

ღHakuru tilted her head

"I think that count's, your both still close right?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka slowly opened her eyes and focused her attention on Akira above her, nodding slowly at his words before she grabbed a blanket. Asuka laid it over herself before turning away and closing her eyes again. Wait... did she hear him right? Use telepathy? How was Asuka suppose to use that? How did it work? Was she just suppose to think about something towards the person? She clearly didn't know how it worked, so she'd probably just get up and go to Akira if she needed anything. Though the only thing she was sure she needed right now, was sleep. Having just laid on the couch for a while made her sleepy. Asuka yawned quietly and curled up more, soon using the blanket so it covered her entirely in warmth. Sighing with content, she snuggled up in the blanket before drifting off to sleep❦...
...♅Akira continued to train, soon taking a short break. While he was resting, he strapped four large weights onto his arms and legs. He stood up and leaped into the air, throwing multiple punches and kicks at the open air♅...

tumblr_n7q9ayW1Bz1t1656jo1_500.gif

...♅After two hours of constant shadow training, he took off the weight. He thought for a moment shortly before manifesting a small dome-like structure around him. He placed a gravity counter on the work top and attached a Euphorian rope on the ceiling, soon wrapping it around both of his ankles and hanging upside down. He increased the gravity to fifty-times Euphorian gravity and began doing sit-ups upside down♅...

tumblr_n2j9ocry1u1tu0hbzo5_r1_400.gif

...♅After he had reached ten thousand sit-ups, he untied his feet from the rope and slowly descended down to the ground. Upon reaching the ground, he fell onto his back and began inhaling and exhaling loudly, clearly being out of breath. He returned the gravity to normal and lay there, facing the ceiling. He spoke in between breaths, a smile being evident on his face. His clothing had ripped under the sheer gravitational force that was placed on them, with the torso being completely missing from Akira's chest♅...

“ Phew, that was great~ ”

dbz57-07.jpg

---------------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Kenji's statement seemed to bring Lumina back to reality, though her body was still yearning to continue what they were doing. She looked at him, blinking, still processing what he had said. Marriage. Getting married. The more she thought about it the more her cheeks darkened, and she grew a bit flustered, accidentally rubbing up against Kenji from forgetting how closely entangled they were. Lumina took a moment to try and gain her composure before she spoke again♤...
"Y-you really mean it?"
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as his blush only seemed to grow more, turning his cheeks a burning red colour that matched his hairΨ...

“ Yeah, of course~ ”

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len looked over to the stairs then followed Rin up them when he remembered she said she could feel that thing watching her in her room.

[/QUOTE]
Rin layed down on her bed and looked at the glow in the dark stars on her ceiling

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "I suppose so~" she said with a nod, finishing off her cookie "Maybe I should bake more" she said with a shrug "It'd be nice to take Interest in new hobby~"

♣︎Maria♣︎

"Yeah! I can kind of help to if you want. I bet you're fiancé would enjoy them too!" Maria said excitedly, now pumped for baking something. She'd do that when she returned home... though she wasn't sure what she wanted to make yet. She grabbed a cookie out of her bag and placed it in her mouth before chewing.

LunaCrosby said:
ღHakuru tilted her head
"I think that count's, your both still close right?"

❄︎Haruka❄︎

Haruka nodded, "Of course! We've been close since we were little, though she may be older then me, I don't really mind. We never argued as kids either, like how some other siblings do."

WeirdPrincess said:

❄︎Haruka❄︎

Haruka nodded, "Of course! We've been close since we were little, though she may be older then me, I don't really mind. We never argued as kids either, like how some other siblings do."

ღHakuru nodded

"you guy's do sound very close"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Can I stay with you forever kikuri?" Myuki asked as she slowl started to twist around one of kikuri a legs

[/QUOTE]
''of course~ you are my dear servant and i dont think anyone could replace you because i love you so much''

...⊹Kikuri said as she let Myuki coil one of her legs and smiled at her⊹...

WeirdPrincess said:

?Nanami?

tumblr_nieoopyVt71qg78wpo1_500.gif

Nanami stared at her wide eyed before she shielded her gaze, soon letting out a sigh. If she was sure Seria could handle everything, then she wouldn't go to wherever it is they were. Reopening her eyes, she gaze at Fuyumi as she walked closer before placing a gentle kiss on her cheek. "Alright... I won't go. Please don't cry..." Nanami said softly.

...?Fuyumi soon wiped away her tears with her sleeve but blushing slightly as she nodded slowly?...

TheDragoon said:
Mari sat down at the table and opened her menu, searching for the oh so beautiful pancakes she desired. When she spotted them her mouth watered a bit. "So... Amazing..." She said softly. Obviously her favorite food was pancakes.
...♱While Mari was distracted by the menu, Roselyn already had ordered the pan cakes♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-alright...lets hurry. i dont wanna be late''
...☫She said before hastily taking Sethanus's hand and dashed to his brother☫...

@Nonalaka

@Lumina
--Sathanus--

He took her hand. She actually took his hand and was charging into battle with him. Now they just had to get down to the ground floor. He had the idea. He scooped her up, and leapt over the railing, free falling to the ground floor, using his wings to slow their fall. Once on the floor, he said "Ground Floor, perverts, housewares, jewelry." he laughed a little at his joke. He could smell the stench of shame and perversion. It was horrid and disgusting. It would be easy to find him.

@HimeragiSeiker

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''can you guide me? i dunno whats a trap and whats not really...''

...☫Seria said as she remembered him saying 'trap' and wanted to be cautious as possible. One false move and the mission may fail, it may be the end of her and the end of the other girls. She was the type of person to be persistent in her missions...unless it was very impossible☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''can you guide me? i dunno whats a trap and whats not really...''
...☫Seria said as she remembered him saying 'trap' and wanted to be cautious as possible. One false move and the mission may fail, it may be the end of her and the end of the other girls. She was the type of person to be persistent in her missions...unless it was very impossible☫...
--Sathanus--

Sathanus could see the traps all over, and the girls falling into unnatural holes. Once down there, there was little to do but mourn. The air was too toxic for normal humans to survive, so they must be already into the change. There was literally no way she could get through without getting snagged. "Forgive me." he said as he lifted her up and held her close to him, while disjointing his wings so they wrap around him and her like a cloak. The energy traps would not get through his hell leathery wings. It was a quite painful thing to do, but she needed protection. He followed the smell down the hall, holding her in his arms close to him, he finds his brother, or sister? lying in a hole in the wall. Wait, he did not have a sister. "Hey, psst. Threat is great, hes knocked out, but what did it might be worse." he whispered to her.

--Pervy School Girl Imaged Asmodeus--

The fuck headed brother was hiding something under his wings. He would hurt himself just to sneak stuff into hell. Well he pretended to lie there while the brute looked around awkwardly, as he was hiding something he could not sense under those ugly wings.

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

@HimeragiSeiker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back