• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Same here~" Ramona said, looking Lana in the eyes with a smile on her face. "You're the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. And I never wanna lose you."
Lana smiled even more. "You never will." She said softly before she pulled her self close to Ramona and rested her chin on her shoulder

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"N-no I'm not." He said as e stared at her before reddening even more

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko narrowed her eyes

"don't lie... what were you thinking about?... were you being perverted?"

Roman said:
Akane chuckled and waved her hand, "It's probably time I stop hiding it. It's been many years and people seem to already know of our existence." she said, tapping a finger on the table. "I'm a Sanctum. Nothing special... Well.. Maybe that's not the way to put it. I don't wanna get into details. It's a lot." Akane said, laughing lightly.

??Yumi??

tumblr_nrvvzvfLFW1r2pvg2o1_540.gif

Yumi looked amazed by the fact as she spoke, soon tilting her head to the side a bit. "Really? Wow! That's so cool!" Though she came to realize she didn't have any idea what a Sanctum was. She never really learned about it in school, but she guessed it was something higher than any other being since she's never really heard of it.

Nonalaka said:
Maya sighed "B-Because..I-I didnt think things would go as far as this b-but then I developed feelings for you A-and the longer i waited to tell you the harder it was to do a-and i just...." she paused, trying to resist the urge to run and hide somewhere "I-I just didnt want you to leave because i was a dumb copy of a real person...or because i didnt tell you..." she said quietly, twiddling her thumbs.
((Here it is~ :D ))

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko narrowed her eyes
"don't lie... what were you thinking about?... were you being perverted?"
"No...... I was just trying to figure out if asking you out would make you happy." He said hopping she didn't hate him for thinking that

WeirdPrincess said:

❄︎Haruka❄︎

"Well that's good! I bet you guys care close~" Haruka said with a nod, putting her hands behind her back.

ღHakuru nodded

"Asako is like my little sister and so is yui"

Nonalaka said:
((On phone it only shows me 5 alerts at a time without going into the alerts page and your alert was like 8 alerts back so I answered the ones in the drop down menu first because I didn't have to go back for them all replies I recieve are equal in priority yours was just further away from the others, please don't think lowly of yourself ;-; I'm sorry I made you feel that way.))
She immediatly stopped pouting after that, she hadnt realised she had been really "Yes, whatever I say because I implied nothing" she said as she snuggled up beside him.
Roland chuckled then rolled his eyes and smiled as she stopped her pouted "Okay okay, you don't just imply any." he said as he looked to the side .

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana smiled even more. "You never will." She said softly before she pulled her self close to Ramona and rested her chin on her shoulder

[/QUOTE]
Ramona relaxed her head on Lana's shoulder and the two soon appeared outside of the mansion. "Well, lets go inside. You did say you wanted to come home after the movie."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No...... I was just trying to figure out if asking you out would make you happy." He said hopping she didn't hate him for thinking that

[/QUOTE]
"Asking me out?"

☁She asked and tilted her head

WeirdPrincess said:

??Yumi??

tumblr_nrvvzvfLFW1r2pvg2o1_540.gif

Yumi looked amazed by the fact as she spoke, soon tilting her head to the side a bit. "Really? Wow! That's so cool!" Though she came to realize she didn't have any idea what a Sanctum was. She never really learned about it in school, but she guessed it was something higher than any other being since she's never really heard of it.

Akane raised a brow, "You have no idea what a Sanctum is do you?" she asked, with a grin on her face. "If you don't that's totally fine. Someone will come along and tell you about them one day... There's always someone with a story~" she said, tilting her head, with a bright smile.

Erza-gifs-erza-scarlet-22519786-470-270.gif

Mayyflower said:
(I know)
"I've always like dad, what are you talking about?" She asks confusedly
Len looked to the side before taking a few steps back "Well, nothing, forget about it." he said softly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then rolled his eyes and smiled as she stopped her pouted "Okay okay, you don't just imply any." he said as he looked to the side .

[/QUOTE]
Dakota moved her head as he looked to the side, trying to see what he was looking at, she didn't really see anything, she let out a small yawn, which she then tried to cover up.

Nonalaka said:
Maya sighed "B-Because..I-I didnt think things would go as far as this b-but then I developed feelings for you A-and the longer i waited to tell you the harder it was to do a-and i just...." she paused, trying to resist the urge to run and hide somewhere "I-I just didnt want you to leave because i was a dumb copy of a real person...or because i didnt tell you..." she said quietly, twiddling her thumbs.
Cecil slid a hand in his pocket and turned his back toward Maya, "Well, we can talk later... I don't think I can listen to this all at once." he said, obviously disappointed. Ce waved his other hand and began walking away. "I'll be at the tent." he said, the sticks and leaves under his feet crushing as he walked away.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Through the duration of time in which Kalin had been walking around her, Layla had eventually shut her gaze. Due to her head being lowered, the wild strands she had tucked earlier, freed themselves.Even as her cheeks were pulled at and the remained of her face was poked and rubbed, she did nothing but sit there.
Though once he came close to ending his comments, Layla began to lift her head, in the same motion as which her right hand went up and tucked the runaway strands back behind her ear. Though she was somewhat relaxed, her gaze now held more of an intent look to them. Quietly, Layla allowed her voice to become audible. "I'm not what you think I am...~"

giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
Kalin stood, and thought for a minute, a hand resting under his chin as he considered her words."Hmm...Well, I guess you could be right. I shouldn't judge you from our first meeting. But I've never really been wrong about anyone, when it came to the times they could have proved me wrong...and I don't think you will be the one to change that. You seem kind, rational, polite, and you feel remorse, for whatever you think you did." He replied, thinking back to when they'd first spoken. The corners of his lips curved slightly.

"Also, anyone who could cook food like that couldn't possibly be that bad." Kalin joked, grinning while pointing back at the food he left on the counter.

Kalin rested a hand on his waist, and sighed. "I can't pretend like I truly know the least bit about you, but the person you've shown is someone I wouldn't mind being friends with, yknow? Whoever you might be, or whoever you think you are...You're Lala-chan to me. And that's all there is to it. Now...hmm, I don't know what to do now." He said, tapping his foot gently. In the midst of his speech, he'd forgotten dinner, and now was worried about finding something to entertain himself with.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len looked to the side before taking a few steps back "Well, nothing, forget about it." he said softly.

[/QUOTE]
"No I don't want to, I want to know, when did I ever not like dad?" She asks

Nonalaka said:
Dakota moved her head as he looked to the side, trying to see what he was looking at, she didn't really see anything, she let out a small yawn, which she then tried to cover up.
Roland looked at her through the corner of his eye as she let out her yawn, which prompted him to smirk at look back up at her "Soooo~" he started as he sat up a little "What was that about being tired?" he teased before tapping her chin.

Roman said:
Cecil slid a hand in his pocket and turned his back toward Maya, "Well, we can talk later... I don't think I can listen to this all at once." he said, obviously disappointed. Ce waved his other hand and began walking away. "I'll be at the tent." he said, the sticks and leaves under his feet crushing as he walked away.
Maya's gaze didn't moved from the ground as he spoke "A-Alright" she said so quietly it was probably barely heard over the sounds of the crunching leaves and twigs. She sat alone for a bit in silence as she collected her thoughts, she was angry and upset at herself for being so stupid. She eventually stood up, deciding to walk from the camp, she had screwed up everything, she thought maybe it would be best to leave him alone, she didn't want to make him any more annoyed at her, all the flowers in her hair simply falling away and wilting as she walked further away.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled and nodded "Yeah, I can bake okayish, I prefer doing all the eating instead of the baking though" she said with a small laugh before placing another cookie in her mouth "I guess I'm lazy"

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria laughed as she ate another cookie. She tended to like baking because afterwards, it made he treats worth while. All the hard work and effort she put into each pastry paid off in the end. "Eating the pastries is always the best part. I can't be lazy while baking or else the food doesn't turn out as good as I expect."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland looked at her through the corner of his eye as she let out her yawn, which prompted him to smirk at look back up at her "Soooo~" he started as he sat up a little "What was that about being tired?" he teased before tapping her chin.

[/QUOTE]
She stared at him before quickly glancing away "What was what I-I dont know what you mean"

Mayyflower said:
"No I don't want to, I want to know, when did I ever not like dad?" She asks
Len shook his head before taking another few steps back "Drop it Rin, it falls under another subject that i won't talk about."

Nonalaka said:
She stared at him before quickly glancing away "What was what I-I dont know what you mean"
Roland smiled before leaning up and pecking her cheek "Oh? should i spell it out for you my adorable dork?" he said playfully before laying back down.

Roman said:
Akane raised a brow, "You have no idea what a Sanctum is do you?" she asked, with a grin on her face. "If you don't that's totally fine. Someone will come along and tell you about them one day... There's always someone with a story~" she said, tilting her head, with a bright smile.
Erza-gifs-erza-scarlet-22519786-470-270.gif

??Yumi??

tumblr_n30s6kwnpz1sq9yswo1_500.gif

Yumi cheeks burned a bit in embarrassment for not knowing what they were and she blinked a few times as she stared at the table, soon shifting her gaze over to the window before looking back at the table. "No... I can't say I do. I've never heard of them before." Yumi admitted, a sheepish look on her face as she gave Akane a small smile. "I do hope to learn about them one day. And yeah, you're right."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back