• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River went wide eyes then quickly shook his head to her. "N-no I'm not!"

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko moved in front of him and stopped walking, looking up at his face

"Yes you are, it's all red"

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami waved a hand before fluffing her hair and turning to face Fuyumi. "That won't happen. I'll be fine, I promise." She said and gave her a small smile, though she wasn't exactly sure if she would make it.

''please...just stay with me...i dont know what id do if i lost you. and Seria is a really good fighter. im sure she could handle it easily and defuse the entire situation...''

...☫Fuyumi said as tears welled up in her eyes☫...

''...please....i dont wanna be alone again like before..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫When Seria was caught by someone she dropped her sword before it dispersed into flames. She then looked at what caught her which was Sethanus. She soon had a confused look on her face. Was she being kidnapped? Was she being saved? Was it something else?☫...
''wait, why did you do that...? you ask me about lilies and prevent me from completing my mission...are you trying to distract me from it or something..?!''
--Sethanus--

"Quiet, and listen."He spoke to her as he sat her down gently on the roof. "My brother has laid a bad trap. One that you were running blindly into. If you had be caught, he could reduce you to a pleasure junkie, and take full control of your powers. Or worse, remove them forever." He spoke as he shrank himself to her size. He could not do much about his appearance, but at least he was not looming over her. "Besides, your too pretty to fall victim to such an insidious trap." he spoke softly. "We will go in from the roof. It is least dangerous, and will let us gain the advantage." he said as he ripped the locked door open for her.

@HimeragiSeiker

--Sethanus--

"You will have to judge for yourself, but I do have a piqued interest in you.." he let trail off as the golden chains dangling from his anklets and shackles rattled. "And what if I did "like" you? Would that be such a cruel thing?" He spoke softly. He was not inherently cruel, unlike his brothers and the other denziens, but neither was he soft. He liked her. That was all there was to it. He was not one to scheme, as Wrath was straight forward, to the point, as she was. He turned his head away hiding the orange molten metal color of his blush. "Let's stomp on my brother for doing this stuff!" he grunted as he tried to regain his composure, or what little he had to begin with.

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

Mayyflower said:
"I'm pretty sure" she says with a small chuckle as she used her magic to clean the plate.
Len rolled his eyes and chuckled "Pretty sure? well, who know what you truly think~" he said teasingly.

Mayyflower said:
Raven walked out of the kitchen and into the living room and saw jasper sleeping, she smiled at him before sitting on small couch
Jasper groaned a little in his sleep as he stirred just slightly before going silent again

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len rolled his eyes and chuckled "Pretty sure? well, who know what you truly think~" he said teasingly.

[/QUOTE]
Rin shook her head and chuckled. "I'm positive your a good cuddler" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper groaned a little in his sleep as he stirred just slightly before going silent again

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled before she grabbed a book and started reading it

Mayyflower said:
Luke nods. "Yea okay" he says before standing up
Kairassi smiled as she hopped on to her feet "Let's go~~" she said happily as she began walking.

----

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname automatically knew what Camilla meant. After all, his childhood wasn't exactly what one would wish for it to be. Having two fathers and a torn mother was no family picnic. Sighing, Kaname shook his head and raised his hands to rest leisurely behind his head. "That's fine by me....I've experienced worse."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla looked at him as she slowed the movement of her hands fiddling with her hair until it came to a stop, she smiled a little, somewhat satisfied with his answer "That doesn't bother you?" She asked tilting her head a little, to be honest she thought it would.

----

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira nodded at Asuka as she left the kitchen, soon beginning to dig into the lasagne. A few minutes later, he had finished half. He stretched lightly and wrapped the tray around with cling foil, around the remaining pieces of lasagne. He nodded at his work and turned around, soon leaving the kitchen and standing over the couch where Asuka lay. He spoke as he kissed her forehead♅...
“ I've wrapped up your pieces on the tray to maintain it's heat~ I'm gonna be out front training~ Use your telepathy to call me should you need anything~ ”

...♅Akira then left the house, soon making his way to the front of the house. He stretched once more and then began punching and kicking the air. He wasn't training his power, he was testing his technique, as well as coordination♅...

tumblr_mk1erynDDr1renlb4o1_500_zpsdllfgca9.gif

...♅Akira then switched his method and began honing in on his offensive and defensive techniques, along with his speed. As he trained, he gradually began increasing the speed of his punches and parries♅...

tumblr_mzd6v9Gc8w1rnt72lo1_500.gif

...♅Akira, upon being satisfied with his techniques and speed, leaped into the air and landed on his hands, soon beginning his press-ups. As this happened, he increased the gravity directly below him one hundred times. He began counting♅...

“ One, two, three, four, five.. ”

d760a3f23bd10a414854e0473b36c9d065e95d46.gif

---------------------------------------

...ΨKenji looked at Lumina, now knowing that he was definitely rushing things, however he was too lost in their previous activities to care too much. His blush only increased as he repliedΨ...

“ Yup~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Kenji's statement seemed to bring Lumina back to reality, though her body was still yearning to continue what they were doing. She looked at him, blinking, still processing what he had said. Marriage. Getting married. The more she thought about it the more her cheeks darkened, and she grew a bit flustered, accidentally rubbing up against Kenji from forgetting how closely entangled they were. Lumina took a moment to try and gain her composure before she spoke again♤...

"Y-you really mean it?"

Mayyflower said:
Rin shook her head and chuckled. "I'm positive your a good cuddler" she says
Len chuckled then smirked back at her "I'm not sure, maybe i'll have to track down a second opinion." he said jokingly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]About five muinets later jasper stirred again and started to roll off the couch

[/QUOTE]
Raven noticed and sat Infront of the couch so he wouldn't fall off, her back holding him up

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled as she hopped on to her feet "Let's go~~" she said happily as she began walking.
----

Camilla looked at him as she slowed the movement of her hands fiddling with her hair until it came to a stop, she smiled a little, somewhat satisfied with his answer "That doesn't bother you?" She asked tilting her head a little, to be honest she thought it would.

----
Luke followed behind her and smiled. "At your house or the arcade thing?" He asks

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len chuckled then smirked back at her "I'm not sure, maybe i'll have to track down a second opinion." he said jokingly.

[/QUOTE]
Rin puffed her cheeks out and chuckled. "Yea you go do that" she says jokingly

Nonalaka said:
----

----
((Did you miss my reply again? ;- ;) )

Mayyflower said:
Raven noticed and sat Infront of the couch so he wouldn't fall off, her back holding him up
Jasper slowly and silently woke up cracking his eyes a little and seeing her there made him smile before he slowly slid his arms around her neck and smiled. "Mourning." He said slowly

Mayyflower said:
Rin puffed her cheeks out and chuckled. "Yea you go do that" she says jokingly
Len turned around and smiled innocently "Okay~" he said without a hint of a joking manner.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper slowly and silently woke up cracking his eyes a little and seeing her there made him smile before he slowly slid his arms around her neck and smiled. "Mourning." He said slowly

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled and looked over at him and pecked his lips. "Morning babe" she says happily

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len turned around and smiled innocently "Okay~" he said without a hint of a joking manner.

[/QUOTE]
Rin blinked before shaking her head. "Anyways when is dad getting home?" She groans a little

Users who are viewing this thread

Back