• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
♡Sasuke looked at him
"alright since you asked so politely"

♡she said sarcastically

"I'm sasuke, sakura's older sister, And i'm always watching sakura in case she did something dumb, kinda like this, she never know's how to say what she want's properly"
Ikuto looked down sadly. "Then... What DOES she want...?" He asked more politely this time.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori looked up from her book, looking over at Masahi now. His expression was mixed as he spoke, but she could tell there were tones of sadness in it. Did he really think he was bothering her? She was interested in the book, but she could always study it at a later time. He wasn't bothering her at all, actually☆...
"Sure. We can talk now if you want."
...♝Masahi gave Kaori a lighthearted smile before shaking his head. She was studying right know, and she wanted to come to the library to study, and for some reason or another he felt he just couldn't take that away from her. Masahi looked at her and slightly frowned, Kaori also looked interested in that book, so he felt like he was bothering her as he spoke again♝...

"N-no, you came here to study, it can wait till later!"

(incoming cluster eff of a scene)

Lumina said:
((Alright, time to make Chiharu's entrance!))
...?Chiharu knew it wouldn't be long before her mind was gone. So, in a last ditch effort, she screamed out in her mind in protest, knowing it's not what she wanted. It's not what any of them wanted at all... and here she was being stuck doing nothing. Right before she felt her mind slip away there was a small tug, accompanied by a voice that didn't belong to her. Well, rather, it very well could be her voice except... older? The voice laughed again, but in a comforting manner?...

"Let me help you. Or rather... let yourself help you."

...?Chiharu didn't know what was going on, so she just had to trust the voice, honestly out of options at this point. So she followed the voice's lead, and before she knew what was happening her body underwent a sort of... change. Her frame grew taller, and curvier, more adult. Her long white hair grew longer, taking on a crimson hue, and soon her eyes flew open, revealing irises a shade of blue lighter than they had been before. She gasped, her body still in slight shock from the transformation?...

tumblr_m6v62oR8nH1r3z9cyo1_500.gif

...?Chiharu took a moment to breath, not used to being in this body. She looked down at herself, slightly confused, but she couldn't help herself from smiling. Somehow from the transformation, the hold that the phantom force had on her body disappeared, like it had never existed in the first place. So that was a good thing. And despite the surprise of transforming into a new body, it just felt... good to be this way. She felt powerful, strong, like the world was at her feet for the taking. Looking around, she noticed Rini shakily walking toward her and a now shackled Miyaka. Her smile faded into a more stoic look, going over to Rini and looking over her in a protective manner?...

Rias%20Gif_zpsqft4au4w.gif

"Rini... are you alright?"

@Nonalaka

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len had finished cleaning his plate and silverware before Rin got to the sink so he simply moved away from the sink to let her clean hers "Well, i guess i'm not a good cuddle buddy then." he pouted jokingly as he smirked playfully at her.

[/QUOTE]
Rin looked over at Len. "You are its just I kept waking up" she says before she started cleaning her plate

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto looked down sadly. "Then... What DOES she want...?" He asked more politely this time.
♡Sasuke stood up straight and stared at him

"she want's you to be happy and she want's to be with you, that's what she want's, she didn't want you calling yourself worthless which is why she told you to shut up, she didn't know how else to say it"

Nonalaka said:
"Well it looks like you were going to" she said with a small laugh before pausing at his second question "No, I never mentioned a bed so you must, not me" she said with a small pout.
Roland smirked then lightly pecked Dakota's lips as he let out her pout "Well, i'm not going to, especially since we're outside." he said in his defense before laying back down "And decides Dakota, even though you didn't mention it, it still seemed implied~" he said teasingly

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko tilted her head as she stared at him
"but how could you possibly do that?"
"Truly I don't know." He said softly to her before the idea oped on his was and he immediately blushed at it

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi giggled "great!~" she said happily "We can go now if you want~"
"Well it looks like you were going to" she said with a small laugh before pausing at his second question "No, I never mentioned a bed so you must, not me" she said with a small pout.
Luke nods. "Yea okay" he says before standing up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Truly I don't know." He said softly to her before the idea oped on his was and he immediately blushed at it

[/QUOTE]
☁ Kyoko looked at him

"your blushing?..."

LunaCrosby said:
♡Sasuke stood up straight and stared at him
"she want's you to be happy and she want's to be with you, that's what she want's, she didn't want you calling yourself worthless which is why she told you to shut up, she didn't know how else to say it"
Ikuto sighed and landed on the ground, walking away. He decided he should apologize tomorrow. He wasn't really in the mood right now. Plus he was afraid of what Sakura might say.

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked over at Len. "You are its just I kept waking up" she says before she started cleaning her plate
Len chuckled then poked her cheek "Oh? are you sure?" he teased before starting to walk out of the kitchen.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled into the kiss before she broke it again and hugged kikuri burrows her face into kikuri a colar bone

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri giggled a little bit before she kissed Myuki's forehead⊹...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len chuckled then poked her cheek "Oh? are you sure?" he teased before starting to walk out of the kitchen.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm pretty sure" she says with a small chuckle as she used her magic to clean the plate.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper layed there on the couch passed out

[/QUOTE]
Raven walked out of the kitchen and into the living room and saw jasper sleeping, she smiled at him before sitting on small couch

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...☫When Seria was caught by someone she dropped her sword before it dispersed into flames. She then looked at what caught her which was Sethanus. She soon had a confused look on her face. Was she being kidnapped? Was she being saved? Was it something else?☫...

''wait, why did you do that...? you ask me about lilies and prevent me from completing my mission...are you trying to distract me from it or something..?!''

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto sighed and landed on the ground, walking away. He decided he should apologize tomorrow. He wasn't really in the mood right now. Plus he was afraid of what Sakura might say.
so he doesn't say anything and walks away? he's so confusing... she thought and shrugged as she walked the other way

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]

Kalin looked stunned at her statement, his mouth hanging open slightly as he stared at Layla. He put down his fork, and stood. "Did you say...a demon?" Kalin said as he walked over to her. He cocked his head slightly as he looked Layla in the eyes. He could see nothing but truth there, and it was surprising, for sure.

Without a word, he reached out to Layala, and began poking her nose, tugging her cheeks gently, and stroking her ears for a few moments, before pulling away.

"Huh...you know, I've never met a demon before. I've always thought that most of them were fanged, winged, manipulative, and more than just a bit mean. Not cute and kind hearted and...well, human isn't the word I should use, I guess. You're just...you." He said, smiling.

profile_picture_by_sexy_bartender-d83chmf.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Through the duration of time in which Kalin had been walking around her, Layla had eventually shut her gaze. Due to her head being lowered, the wild strands she had tucked earlier, freed themselves.Even as her cheeks were pulled at and the remained of her face was poked and rubbed, she did nothing but sit there.

Though once he came close to ending his comments, Layla began to lift her head, in the same motion as which her right hand went up and tucked the runaway strands back behind her ear. Though she was somewhat relaxed, her gaze now held more of an intent look to them. Quietly, Layla allowed her voice to become audible. "I'm not what you think I am...~"

giphy.gif

Roman said:
(( I put me xD "me garden". I don't know why I find that funny. ))
Akane smiled, "Maybe you can check out the garden back at my place. It's really big and the area is nice. It's breathtaking during the spring." She said, nodding her head.

(( I didn't even notice

xD ))

-----

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi nodded eagerly, "That would be lovely! I'm excited just thinking about it." She admitted with a giggle and clasped her hands in front of her before looking around for a moment, then returning her gaze to Akane. "This is probably rude to ask... but what are you? I was curious about it before because you started saying human then stopped... I mean, you don't have to answer! I probably shouldn't have asked." Yumi said frantically and turned her gaze to look out the window.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla walked along silently, the fact neither of them were speaking was only causing her mind to wander in the direction she was trying to stay clear of, letting a small sigh, she supposed it couldn't be helped really, It needed to be addressed, she decided she'd warn him incase they were less than pleasant "Kaname?" she looked at him "...If you do meet my parents someday...Im just letting you know....they are..... difficult.." She said with a nervous laugh as she fiddled with a piece of her hair.
Kaname automatically knew what Camilla meant. After all, his childhood wasn't exactly what one would wish for it to be. Having two fathers and a torn mother was no family picnic. Sighing, Kaname shook his head and raised his hands to rest leisurely behind his head. "That's fine by me....I've experienced worse."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back