• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Uh..." He thought about it alittle. "I have no clue" he says with a chuckle
Kairassi laughed "Ah, don't worry about it well think of some more stuff soon enough~" she said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len finished his food then noticed that Amaya had left the room then also noticed Rin had a glass of milk "Is there any left?" he asked curious about the milk.

[/QUOTE]
Rin nods. "Yea, mom grabbed two jugs" she says

@TheDragoon[/URL]
...♧Lilliana looked up at Ayen as he pet her head, looking slightly confused. They had an uncle? Since when? How did she not know about that? While she was happy she had some sort of blood relatives, she was still uneasy about the thought. More people who she didn't know. She nodded, trying to force a smile on her face as she looked back to her brother♧...

"...kay."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland groaned jokingly before looking away from the sky and smirking up at her "Well, you know i'd tickle you back Dakota~" he said softly before chuckling at the thought.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed "Not if you're falling asleep~" she said as she smiled at him "Let's go home shall we?" She asked, tilting her head at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I think so because if they stay with you it means they care about you right?" He said wondering I'd he was wrong

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko thought about it

"I think so... so I should be smiling right?"

Mayyflower said:
Luke smiled. "Yea hopefully" he says happily
Kairassi nodded "Do you like videogames?" She asked before blinking a few times "Have you played any before?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi gave her an innocent smile before using his sharingan on her then deactivating it. He had done what he thought, and though he felt a bit guilty because her memories where already patchy, he could have her finding out what he had been doing out of some chance he was wrong about the world. Masahi then lowered his head and continued on like he had been curious about something his his eye as he spoke in a quiet tone♝...
"So, is there anything?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori blinked, not noticing of course that her memories were being messed with. She simply thought she was looking him in the eyes like he asked. After another moment of looking she shook her head, giving a small smile to him before turning back to her book☆...

"Nope... doesn't look like it."

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded "Do you like videogames?" She asked before blinking a few times "Have you played any before?"
Luke nods. "Yea I love them" he says smiling "do you?" He asks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Are you happy that I'm here?" He asked her wondering if she actually was happy he was gonna be her freibd

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko nodded

"Couldn't be happier, but I realized I haven't exactly smiled"

Mayyflower said:
Luke nods. "Yea I love them" he says smiling "do you?" He asks
Kairassi nodded "Yup! Technology is my thing" she said with a small laugh "We can go play videogames later if you want?" She asked,

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded "Yup! Technology is my thing" she said with a small laugh "We can go play videogames later if you want?" She asked,
Luke nods. "Sure I'd love to" she says a bit excited

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Yea, mom grabbed two jugs" she says
Len nodded before grabbing his plate then getting up from his seat "Okay~" he said as he walked over to the sink and washed his plate.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana looked up at Ayen as he pet her head, looking slightly confused. They had an uncle? Since when? How did she not know about that? While she was happy she had some sort of blood relatives, she was still uneasy about the thought. More people who she didn't know. She nodded, trying to force a smile on her face as she looked back to her brother♧...
"...kay."
Ayen tilted his head before looking down at Lilliana "If you want me there to meet them i will be." he said before poking her nose "And please Lilliana, i communicate with and feel nature, even if you fake a smile, i'll still be able to feel your emotions." he said like he had caught her sneaking a cookie when told she could have as many as she wanted.

@TheDragoon

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed "Not if you're falling asleep~" she said as she smiled at him "Let's go home shall we?" She asked, tilting her head at him.
Roland chuckled then smiled up at her "And why would i let myself fall asleep in such a perfect situation?" he asked softly with a sweet underlying tone as he started to sit up. Raising an eyebrow he placed his pointer finger under her chin and tilted it up a little "Oh? do you want to get in bed that badly?" he teased.

LunaCrosby said:
ღHakuru nodded
"all the time, Asako look's too young to get it herself so someone might try and take what she get's if she was going to, and Yui, she wouldn't know what to get either way, she'd get lost in the store"

❄︎Haruka❄︎

Haruka giggled a little and nodded. Getting lost in a store sounded like a small problem, though she guessed it depended on what type of store you were in. "Wow. You have some interesting friends~"

WeirdPrincess said:

❄︎Haruka❄︎

Haruka giggled a little and nodded. Getting lost in a store sounded like a small problem, though she guessed it depended on what type of store you were in. "Wow. You have some interesting friends~"

ღHakuru nodded

"but in the end I still care about them, so I guess I can't help but love them"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori blinked, not noticing of course that her memories were being messed with. She simply thought she was looking him in the eyes like he asked. After another moment of looking she shook her head, giving a small smile to him before turning back to her book☆...
"Nope... doesn't look like it."
...♝Masahi chuckled like nothing had happened then nodded as he moved away from Kaori. Honestly, it worked better than he thought it would, but she just seemed so absorbed in the book that she must of been ready to get back to it, atleast, thats what he thought. Then Masahi had another though and crossed his arms, he wanted to know more about his past, he wanted to know more from someone who actually knew him, from someone he had strong emotions for, he brought his face to a sad but curious look before deciding to speak in an innocent tone hoping it would make her agree to tell him♝...

"So, Kaori, hate to bother you again, but later, when we're done here.... maybe you could tell me more about myself?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded before grabbing his plate then getting up from his seat "Okay~" he said as he walked over to the sink and washed his plate.

[/QUOTE]
Rin finished her food and took it to the sink. "I'm so tired" she yawned

Mayyflower said:
Rin finished her food and took it to the sink. "I'm so tired" she yawned
Len had finished cleaning his plate and silverware before Rin got to the sink so he simply moved away from the sink to let her clean hers "Well, i guess i'm not a good cuddle buddy then." he pouted jokingly as he smirked playfully at her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi chuckled like nothing had happened then nodded as he moved away from Kaori. Honestly, it worked better than he thought it would, but she just seemed so absorbed in the book that she must of been ready to get back to it, atleast, thats what he thought. Then Masahi had another though and crossed his arms, he wanted to know more about his past, he wanted to know more from someone who actually knew him, from someone he had strong emotions for, he brought his face to a sad but curious look before deciding to speak in an innocent tone hoping it would make her agree to tell him♝...
"So, Kaori, hate to bother you again, but later, when we're done here.... maybe you could tell me more about myself?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori looked up from her book, looking over at Masahi now. His expression was mixed as he spoke, but she could tell there were tones of sadness in it. Did he really think he was bothering her? She was interested in the book, but she could always study it at a later time. He wasn't bothering her at all, actually☆...

"Sure. We can talk now if you want."

Mayyflower said:
Luke nods. "Sure I'd love to" she says a bit excited
Kairassi giggled "great!~" she said happily "We can go now if you want~"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then smiled up at her "And why would i let myself fall asleep in such a perfect situation?" he asked softly with a sweet underlying tone as he started to sit up. Raising an eyebrow he placed his pointer finger under her chin and tilted it up a little "Oh? do you want to get in bed that badly?" he teased.

[/QUOTE]
"Well it looks like you were going to" she said with a small laugh before pausing at his second question "No, I never mentioned a bed so you must, not me" she said with a small pout.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We'll maybe I just need to make you happier before you smile." He said thinking of ways to do that

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko tilted her head as she stared at him

"but how could you possibly do that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back