• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled a little before she kissed kikuri again

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri started to kiss back as well⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River lead her out of the dorms slightly wondering what she was thinking about

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko continued following him, deciding to tell him

"You smile a lot"

LunaCrosby said:
ღ hakuru shrugged
"Asako claims she's too adorable to have to go get it, and Yui just claims it's not her job. So that would leave it to me to buy it which i'll do later""

❄︎Haruka❄︎

Haruka laughed lightly and shook her head. That sounded funny to her, being to cute meant you didn't have to get soda. "Well don't they sounds nice. Do you always get soda or food when it runs out?"

WeirdPrincess said:

❄︎Haruka❄︎

Haruka laughed lightly and shook her head. That sounded funny to her, being to cute meant you didn't have to get soda. "Well don't they sounds nice. Do you always get soda or food when it runs out?"

ღHakuru nodded

"all the time, Asako look's too young to get it herself so someone might try and take what she get's if she was going to, and Yui, she wouldn't know what to get either way, she'd get lost in the store"

Nonalaka said:
At this stage Rini was both physically and mentally drained from the assault, but seeing both her friends beginning to give in and going delirious made it feel as though something had snapped in her, she could feel her energy being drained now though which wasn't good at all, she wouldn't give up and couldn't give up, no way and she wouldn't let the other girls give in either, just as her mind was fading away, a surge of energy coarsed through her veins the pink energy surrounding her turning a more orange colour, blocking whoever was attacking her (or rather numbing her feelings so she couldn't feel it. She wasn't sure) she could now use her hands, she didn't know if this was temporary or not, but that didn't matter right now, quickly grabbing whatever was removed from her and putting it back on she then tried to snap her friends out of the trance they were in as she shakily made her way over "Dammit" she muttered to herself, she didn't know what she did to free herself, she was muttering spells and it happened, now she didn't know which one, she frantically tried saying them out again, before those hands would gain control again. For the first time in her life she wasnt relying on others to help her out she was trying to be brave.
@Lumina

@Jofune Tsurabisu

((Sorry I couldn't watch my poor character getting that done to her anymore xD ))
(I understand and applaud you for actually figuring out how to get out, but you forgot that Miyaka has a new body, before your eyes. But other than that, you did good :) P.S. Misafune was thrown into the wall. )

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko continued following him, deciding to tell him
"You smile a lot"
"I do?" River asked before he thought about it and realized hi did before he just smiled more. "I guess I'm jus happy to keep you from being alone

Mayyflower said:
Rin smiled and nods. "Okay let's go" she says before walking out of his room and downstairs.
Amaya was downstairs cooking breakfast. "I was just about to come up there and get you guys" she says
Len tiredly followed Rin down the stairs with a yawn, not expecting Amaya to already be up, let alone cook, he smiled and walked over to the table before happily looking over at Amaya "So, what did you make mom?" he asked curiously before looking back to Rin

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I do?" River asked before he thought about it and realized hi did before he just smiled more. "I guess I'm jus happy to keep you from being alone

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko nodded

"I guess that's something to be happy about... I think."

Nonalaka said:
At this stage Rini was both physically and mentally drained from the assault, but seeing both her friends beginning to give in and going delirious made it feel as though something had snapped in her, she could feel her energy being drained now though which wasn't good at all, she wouldn't give up and couldn't give up, no way and she wouldn't let the other girls give in either, just as her mind was fading away, a surge of energy coarsed through her veins the pink energy surrounding her turning a more orange colour, blocking whoever was attacking her (or rather numbing her feelings so she couldn't feel it. She wasn't sure) she could now use her hands, she didn't know if this was temporary or not, but that didn't matter right now, quickly grabbing whatever was removed from her and putting it back on she then tried to snap her friends out of the trance they were in as she shakily made her way over "Dammit" she muttered to herself, she didn't know what she did to free herself, she was muttering spells and it happened, now she didn't know which one, she frantically tried saying them out again, before those hands would gain control again. For the first time in her life she wasnt relying on others to help her out she was trying to be brave.
@Lumina

@Jofune Tsurabisu

((Sorry I couldn't watch my poor character getting that done to her anymore xD ))
--Asmodeus is Now Angry.--

There was a shock to the system, and he could no longer feel Deer girl. This was falling apart all around him. Not only could he not control his new pet, The man was alive, His brickbrained fool of a brother was disrupting his web of hands, and there was a psychotic chick swinging a sword, heading towards his prey. At least he still had the little girl to play with, although his network was failing, he was most likely going to have to confront them in person, to sway them to his side.

--Misafune.--

His eyes opened, as a thin trickle of blood oozed out of his mouth. He was naked, that much he was sure of. He could see the energy web all around, and then his pubescent mind began to record what was infront of him. The deer girl falling out of the air in her underwear, The sweet little girl in the throes of passion floating there in the air, and a third girl he could not identify, but somehow left him feeling empty. The room appeared to be a girls room, and from the general feeling of it, there was nothing good going on. It really hurt to try and move, but he was exposed to the whole world as his spell and wound covered body ached. He crawled to deer girl first, who was struggling to complete a spell, but was weakly moving to the other. "Are..you..okay?" he spoke to the antlered girl, who was in an indecent state of undress. He touched her leg, transfering all of his remaining power into her to help her with the spell, he smiled as he collapsed.

--Miyaka--

Is useless at this point.

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko nodded
"I guess that's something to be happy about... I think."
"I think it is because if meant I have you to keep me company as well." River said as he glanced over to her then focused on what was ahead of him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I think it is because if meant I have you to keep me company as well." River said as he glanced over to her then focused on what was ahead of him

[/QUOTE]
"oh? so your happy that i'm her to keep you company?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len tiredly followed Rin down the stairs with a yawn, not expecting Amaya to already be up, let alone cook, he smiled and walked over to the table before happily looking over at Amaya "So, what did you make mom?" he asked curiously before looking back to Rin

[/QUOTE]
"Biscuits and gravy" she says "with tiny bits of sausage in it" she says putting it on a plate and giving it to Rin and taking the other to the table for Len.

Rin looked over at Len and smiled. "Yummy" she says taking the plate

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yes. I'm also happy I can keep you company as well."

[/QUOTE]
"I see... so someone should smile when someone is keeping them from being alone?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You can't hide it." She said with a giggle as they left the movie theater happily before she kissed Ramona's cheek lovingly

[/QUOTE]
Ramona smiled, "I know. I thought it'd work at first. Obviously it didn't." She said with a laugh.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji maintained his hold on Lumina, his breath slowly becoming more audible. He allowed himself to get lost in the feelings that he was experiencing. He began rubbing the area that was situated directly at the base of Lumina's wings, knowing that it was an erogenous zone for her. He closed his eyes and allowed the feeling of his and Lumina's body heat to consume his senses. Throughout the entire time he was separated from her, he was busy training the Sanctum children. Yet he never forgot about Lumina, not even for a moment. Even while he trained, his thoughts would always be with Lumina, both in worry and longing. He wanted to be back with her as soon as possible, yet he knew he couldn't due to the promise Akira and Kenji had made with one another. It was the main reason as to why Kenji went Lost, because he couldn't see Lumina and held her through the pain at which, he had caused. Being reunited with her had set multiple bells within he mind, along with the familiar feeling of being complete. He broke the kiss for a moment, shortly before talking in a soft tone, a faint blush being evident on his faceΨ...
“ We should get married.. ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina had never really realized before just how... good this kind of stuff would feel. Her body twitched a bit as she felt Kenji's hands on the base of her wings, and her breath hitched before she tried not so hard to keep a moan from escaping her lips. It was scary, letting herself be swept away by the sensations she was feeling across her body. But at the same time... by God it was nice. Maybe she should let herself go more often.... nah, no way could she do that. This was a one-time thing... yeah, definitely. The increased heat on and in her body was making her mind go crazy... until he broke the kiss that is. Lumina opened her eyes, breathing a little heavily, her mouth slightly open getting ready to protest the fact that they weren't kissing anymore when he spoke, and she froze. She blinked, looking at him, still trying to process what it was that he just said♤...

"...married?"

LunaCrosby said:
"I see... so someone should smile when someone is keeping them from being alone?"
"I think so because if they stay with you it means they care about you right?" He said wondering I'd he was wrong

Mayyflower said:
"Biscuits and gravy" she says "with tiny bits of sausage in it" she says putting it on a plate and giving it to Rin and taking the other to the table for Len.
Rin looked over at Len and smiled. "Yummy" she says taking the plate
Len smiled and started to eat without thinking much and looked up after a moment "It's great! thanks mom~!" he exclaimed happily as he smiled over at Amaya while a bit of gravy was on the corner of his mouth.

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura stood there. he was mad at her? did he hate her now?... Does he hate me?... why does the thought hurt? she thought. Wanting nothing more than to go home and lock herself in her room... even though she knew her sister would find a way in and help her fall asleep. She felt like screaming... maybe screaming would have stopped her mind from thinking the worst. He want's nothing to do with me anymore, I said something that hurt him and now he doesn't want me near him... she felt like crying...
Ikuto probably just needed some alone time...

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Hearing the word garden seemed to peek Yumi's interest. She loved gardening, it was always fun for her to take special care of the flowers and other plant life. Yumi wasn't much of a fighter, mostly because she didn't know how to and had never really tried. "Well I like gardening a lot, sometimes I got to homeless shelters or elderly homes to help out around there and visit my grandma, I mostly like going to the hospital and playing with kids, their all so sweet." She said with a smile, thinking back to the last time she was at the hospital, which was yesterday.

(( I put me xD "me garden". I don't know why I find that funny. ))

Akane smiled, "Maybe you can check out the garden back at my place. It's really big and the area is nice. It's breathtaking during the spring." She said, nodding her head.

Roman said:
Alex blinked, sort of confused. He didn't know what the problem was, but he decided he'd fix it... Or at least try. "Yuki? What did I do wrong?" He asked, as his bag appeared, he put his things inside and quickly followed behind her.
Yuki started to run away she had no destination in her mind. "Nothing..." she said before leaving him out of sight. She was a bit bothered at how he didn't want to join her in having fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back