• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len smiled and started to eat without thinking much and looked up after a moment "It's great! thanks mom~!" he exclaimed happily as he smiled over at Amaya while a bit of gravy was on the corner of his mouth.

[/QUOTE]
Rin sat down and started eating. "Yea thanks mom it's good" she says before she giggled a little when she saw the gravy at the corner of his mouth

Amaya smiled and started putting the leftovers up. "Welcome" she says softly

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but the molester seems like a demon...if you gave in to the pleasure, he'll rip your soul out...i dont wanna lose you Nanami..''
...☫Fuyumi said in a worried look and tone when she looked at Nanami☫...

✦Nanami✦

Nanami waved a hand before fluffing her hair and turning to face Fuyumi. "That won't happen. I'll be fine, I promise." She said and gave her a small smile, though she wasn't exactly sure if she would make it.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto probably just needed some alone time...
❣Sakura turn around and walked away, she would have gone off to found him... but she was afraid he'd yell t her and hate her even more...

"he hate's me... I just wanna go home and curl up..."

Mayyflower said:
Rin sat down and started eating. "Yea thanks mom it's good" she says before she giggled a little when she saw the gravy at the corner of his mouth
Amaya smiled and started putting the leftovers up. "Welcome" she says softly
Len smiled again before turning back to his food and continuing to eat tear into his second biscuit eventually licking the gravy from the corner of his mouth.

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura turn around and walked away, she would have gone off to found him... but she was afraid he'd yell t her and hate her even more...
"he hate's me... I just wanna go home and curl up..."
Ikuto was curled up in a tree, deep in the forest, looking at the ground. "Why? Why does she resist and hate me? Why doesn't she accept me?" He asked himself softly.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto was curled up in a tree, deep in the forest, looking at the ground. "Why? Why does she resist and hate me? Why doesn't she accept me?" He asked himself softly.
((Oi! gonna reply with Ken anytime soon?))

TheDragoon said:
♡Sasuke appeared in a tree closest to him, tilting her head and staring at him, she need's to learn to say how she feel's clearer...

"she doesn't hate you"

♡She spoke and sighed

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled and nods. "Yea that's right" he says smiling
"So, first thing on your list is skydiving!" She said with a nod before finishing her food "Anything else?~"

LunaCrosby said:
♡Sasuke appeared in a tree closest to him, tilting her head and staring at him, she need's to learn to say how she feel's clearer...
"she doesn't hate you"

♡She spoke and sighed
Ikuto looked towards the newcomer and scowled, mostly because somebody eavesdropped on him. "Who are you?" He asked. "And how do you know that?"

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto looked towards the newcomer and scowled, mostly because somebody eavesdropped on him. "Who are you?" He asked. "And how do you know that?"
♡Sasuke looked at him

"alright since you asked so politely"

♡she said sarcastically

"I'm sasuke, sakura's older sister, And i'm always watching sakura in case she did something dumb, kinda like this, she never know's how to say what she want's properly"

Nonalaka said:
At this stage Rini was both physically and mentally drained from the assault, but seeing both her friends beginning to give in and going delirious made it feel as though something had snapped in her, she could feel her energy being drained now though which wasn't good at all, she wouldn't give up and couldn't give up, no way and she wouldn't let the other girls give in either, just as her mind was fading away, a surge of energy coarsed through her veins the pink energy surrounding her turning a more orange colour, blocking whoever was attacking her (or rather numbing her feelings so she couldn't feel it. She wasn't sure) she could now use her hands, she didn't know if this was temporary or not, but that didn't matter right now, quickly grabbing whatever was removed from her and putting it back on she then tried to snap her friends out of the trance they were in as she shakily made her way over "Dammit" she muttered to herself, she didn't know what she did to free herself, she was muttering spells and it happened, now she didn't know which one, she frantically tried saying them out again, before those hands would gain control again. For the first time in her life she wasnt relying on others to help her out she was trying to be brave.
@Lumina

@Jofune Tsurabisu

((Sorry I couldn't watch my poor character getting that done to her anymore xD ))
((Alright, time to make Chiharu's entrance!))

...?Chiharu knew it wouldn't be long before her mind was gone. So, in a last ditch effort, she screamed out in her mind in protest, knowing it's not what she wanted. It's not what any of them wanted at all... and here she was being stuck doing nothing. Right before she felt her mind slip away there was a small tug, accompanied by a voice that didn't belong to her. Well, rather, it very well could be her voice except... older? The voice laughed again, but in a comforting manner?...

"Let me help you. Or rather... let yourself help you."

...?Chiharu didn't know what was going on, so she just had to trust the voice, honestly out of options at this point. So she followed the voice's lead, and before she knew what was happening her body underwent a sort of... change. Her frame grew taller, and curvier, more adult. Her long white hair grew longer, taking on a crimson hue, and soon her eyes flew open, revealing irises a shade of blue lighter than they had been before. She gasped, her body still in slight shock from the transformation?...

tumblr_m6v62oR8nH1r3z9cyo1_500.gif

...?Chiharu took a moment to breath, not used to being in this body. She looked down at herself, slightly confused, but she couldn't help herself from smiling. Somehow from the transformation, the hold that the phantom force had on her body disappeared, like it had never existed in the first place. So that was a good thing. And despite the surprise of transforming into a new body, it just felt... good to be this way. She felt powerful, strong, like the world was at her feet for the taking. Looking around, she noticed Rini shakily walking toward her and a now shackled Miyaka. Her smile faded into a more stoic look, going over to Rini and looking over her in a protective manner?...

Rias%20Gif_zpsqft4au4w.gif

"Rini... are you alright?"

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland stared up at the sky as well, it truth he was starting to notice how tired he was, but of course he'd wouldn't tell Dakota. While looking at the sky he remembered the night he tried recalling all the tales of them for Dakota and smiled, holding her a bit closer without realizing it, and with her in his arms he felt truly content, like he needed nothing else in the world. Eventually his hand ended up back on her head, stroking gently as his fingers slipped through her hair and his body warmed up once more.

[/QUOTE]
After admiring the view for a while she turned to look at Roland, noticing the sleepy look in his eyes "Am I going to have to tickle you?~" she said with a quiet giggle.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](I understand and applaud you for actually figuring out how to get out, but you forgot that Miyaka has a new body, before your eyes. But other than that, you did good :) P.S. Misafune was thrown into the wall. )

[/QUOTE]
((Oops I forgot about that ;v- I answered that post in class so I was a bit distracted ;-; I'll reply now :D ))

Lumina said:
((Alright, time to make Chiharu's entrance!))
...?Chiharu knew it wouldn't be long before her mind was gone. So, in a last ditch effort, she screamed out in her mind in protest, knowing it's not what she wanted. It's not what any of them wanted at all... and here she was being stuck doing nothing. Right before she felt her mind slip away there was a small tug, accompanied by a voice that didn't belong to her. Well, rather, it very well could be her voice except... older? The voice laughed again, but in a comforting manner?...

"Let me help you. Or rather... let yourself help you."

...?Chiharu didn't know what was going on, so she just had to trust the voice, honestly out of options at this point. So she followed the voice's lead, and before she knew what was happening her body underwent a sort of... change. Her frame grew taller, and curvier, more adult. Her long white hair grew longer, taking on a crimson hue, and soon her eyes flew open, revealing irises a shade of blue lighter than they had been before. She gasped, her body still in slight shock from the transformation?...

tumblr_m6v62oR8nH1r3z9cyo1_500.gif

...?Chiharu took a moment to breath, not used to being in this body. She looked down at herself, slightly confused, but she couldn't help herself from smiling. Somehow from the transformation, the hold that the phantom force had on her body disappeared, like it had never existed in the first place. So that was a good thing. And despite the surprise of transforming into a new body, it just felt... good to be this way. She felt powerful, strong, like the world was at her feet for the taking. Looking around, she noticed Rini shakily walking toward her and a now shackled Miyaka. Her smile faded into a more stoic look, going over to Rini and looking over her in a protective manner?...

Rias%20Gif_zpsqft4au4w.gif

"Rini... are you alright?"

@Jofune Tsurabisu
(Awesome intro!)

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smiled at her before a thought came to his head. What if she some how got info on what he did while under the guise of his mask? He slightly frwoned at the thought, he'll have to do something to prevent that, maybe not stop her from finding out, but maybe take away her memory of her seeing him take it of, that it is in fact him. Masahi then activated his sharingan then cleared his throat before speaking♝...
"Hey Kaori, is there something in my eye?"

...♝Masahi spoke in a curious tone to make it more believable, he also thought to get rid of her memory of seeing his sharingan this time, to not make it suspicious♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori had been looking over the early history of technology when she heard Masahi ask something about his eye. She frowned, just having gotten to a good part in the book, reading about phone lines and things. Technology really was amazing! So it took her a moment before she tore her gaze away from the page, looking him in the eyes like he had asked☆...

"Hm? I can check for you?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len smiled again before turning back to his food and continuing to eat tear into his second biscuit eventually licking the gravy from the corner of his mouth.

[/QUOTE]
Rin got up and made herself a glass of milk and sat back down to finish her breakfast

Amaya made herself a glass also and went into the living room

Nonalaka said:
"So, first thing on your list is skydiving!" She said with a nod before finishing her food "Anything else?~"
"Uh..." He thought about it alittle. "I have no clue" he says with a chuckle

Nonalaka said:
After admiring the view for a while she turned to look at Roland, noticing the sleepy look in his eyes "Am I going to have to tickle you?~" she said with a quiet giggle.
Roland groaned jokingly before looking away from the sky and smirking up at her "Well, you know i'd tickle you back Dakota~" he said softly before chuckling at the thought.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori had been looking over the early history of technology when she heard Masahi ask something about his eye. She frowned, just having gotten to a good part in the book, reading about phone lines and things. Technology really was amazing! So it took her a moment before she tore her gaze away from the page, looking him in the eyes like he had asked☆...
"Hm? I can check for you?"
...♝Masahi gave her an innocent smile before using his sharingan on her then deactivating it. He had done what he thought, and though he felt a bit guilty because her memories where already patchy, he could have her finding out what he had been doing out of some chance he was wrong about the world. Masahi then lowered his head and continued on like he had been curious about something his his eye as he spoke in a quiet tone♝...

"So, is there anything?"

Mayyflower said:
Rin got up and made herself a glass of milk and sat back down to finish her breakfast
Amaya made herself a glass also and went into the living room
Len finished his food then noticed that Amaya had left the room then also noticed Rin had a glass of milk "Is there any left?" he asked curious about the milk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back