• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Rin smiled over at Len. "Thank you.." She says softly
Len smiled back at her "Your my precious twin sister, you don't have to thank me." he said quietly

WeirdPrincess said:

??Haruka??

Haruka looked at her blankly again. They were fighting over a can of soda? Really? Couldn't they just solve the problem by getting more soda so then they wouldn't have to fight? She didn't understand the big deal over soda... maybe it was their favorite or they just didn't have much else to drink. Then again, they could just have regular tap water... but they probably didn't want that. Haruka would have just went out to go buy more soda, if it was her personally. "Eh? Really? Can't they buy more of them same soda?" She suggested, now looking rather confused.

?Nanami?

tumblr_nwwkq3JRsF1uzwbyjo2_540.gif

Nanami sat up straighter, her expression hardened. Well that didn't sound good at all. Obviously it wasn't good, it sounded horrible! No girl should have to go through that, with disgusting hands roaming their silk, smooth body. Nanami shuddered at the thought, it was unforgivable really. She felt the need to go help those girl, even if she got caught up in the situation, she didn't much care. As long as the whole molesting thing ended, then she would be fine. Standing up, Nanami got out of bed and walked over towards Fuyumi's closet since she had clothes stored in there. Picking out an outfit was easy enough, she never really cared what she wore. The only time she ever really did care is if there was some kind of special occasion. Nanami pulled up the long black socks that went mid-thigh before putting on her shoes. "Where are they?" She asked, determined now to go help them. She wouldn't be able to go through the rest of the day knowing that 3 girls were being touched inappropriately. Even now she just wanted to explode or punch the guy doing it... or kill him. That was an easy option too.

''but the molester seems like a demon...if you gave in to the pleasure, he'll rip your soul out...i dont wanna lose you Nanami..''

...?Fuyumi said in a worried look and tone when she looked at Nanami?...

At this stage Rini was both physically and mentally drained from the assault, but seeing both her friends beginning to give in and going delirious made it feel as though something had snapped in her, she could feel her energy being drained now though which wasn't good at all, she wouldn't give up and couldn't give up, no way and she wouldn't let the other girls give in either, just as her mind was fading away, a surge of energy coarsed through her veins the pink energy surrounding her turning a more orange colour, blocking whoever was attacking her (or rather numbing her feelings so she couldn't feel it. She wasn't sure) she could now use her hands, she didn't know if this was temporary or not, but that didn't matter right now, quickly grabbing whatever was removed from her and putting it back on she then tried to snap her friends out of the trance they were in as she shakily made her way over "Dammit" she muttered to herself, she didn't know what she did to free herself, she was muttering spells and it happened, now she didn't know which one, she frantically tried saying them out again, before those hands would gain control again. For the first time in her life she wasnt relying on others to help her out she was trying to be brave.

@Lumina

@Jofune Tsurabisu

((Sorry I couldn't watch my poor character getting that done to her anymore xD ))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len smiled back at her "Your my precious twin sister, you don't have to thank me." he said quietly

[/QUOTE]
Rin smiled and nods before getting up and stretching

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((There, now plz don't forget me again ;- ;) )

[/QUOTE]
(( sorry ;-; I won't))

Dakota just stared up at the sky, admiring it as her eyes flickered a little as she smiled, her mind drifting off as she did so, it was times like this that she retreated to her thoughts unknowingly, not because she was bored of course, she wasn't bored at all, It was mostly because at tines like this she was at peace, feeling safe, content and relaxed she could let her mind wander.

LunaCrosby said:
"o-oh... Yeah, There's a chance I could have..."
☁She said and nodded, looking at her hand's
"Y-yeah:" river said quietly as he scratched the back of his head and blushed a little more while glancing away from her

Kairassi clasped her hands together "Good! I'll help you with it in any way I can!" She said smiling brightly "I am your earth guide after all!" She joked before laughing

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Y-yeah:" river said quietly as he scratched the back of his head and blushed a little more while glancing away from her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko glanced at him, noticing he was looking away. Did I embarrass him? she thought as she stared at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko glanced at him, noticing he was looking away. Did I embarrass him? she thought as she stared at him.
"S-so what do you want to do?" He asked her sort of awkwardly because of his embarasment at the thought of waking up with her in his arms asleep. It was weird to him that he would think about it but at the same time sort of cheering to him as well

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"S-so what do you want to do?" He asked her sort of awkwardly because of his embarasment at the thought of waking up with her in his arms asleep. It was weird to him that he would think about it but at the same time sort of cheering to him as well

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko thought about it

"the park?"

☁she suggested

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi clasped her hands together "Good! I'll help you with it in any way I can!" She said smiling brightly "I am your earth guide after all!" She joked before laughing
@Mayyflower
Luke chuckled and nods. "Yea that's right" he says smiling

Nonalaka said:
(( sorry ;-; I won't))
Dakota just stared up at the sky, admiring it as her eyes flickered a little as she smiled, her mind drifting off as she did so, it was times like this that she retreated to her thoughts unknowingly, not because she was bored of course, she wasn't bored at all, It was mostly because at tines like this she was at peace, feeling safe, content and relaxed she could let her mind wander.
Roland stared up at the sky as well, it truth he was starting to notice how tired he was, but of course he'd wouldn't tell Dakota. While looking at the sky he remembered the night he tried recalling all the tales of them for Dakota and smiled, holding her a bit closer without realizing it, and with her in his arms he felt truly content, like he needed nothing else in the world. Eventually his hand ended up back on her head, stroking gently as his fingers slipped through her hair and his body warmed up once more.

Mayyflower said:
"Breakfast?" She asks
Len tilted his head till he realized Rin was asking if he wanted to get some food then he nodded with a happy "Mhm~!" before getting out of bed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok." He said softly to her before he got up then held out a hand to help her up

[/QUOTE]
☁ Kyoko grabbed his hand and got up, standing in front of him

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len tilted his head till he realized Rin was asking if he wanted to get some food then he nodded with a happy "Mhm~!" before getting out of bed.

[/QUOTE]
Rin smiled and nods. "Okay let's go" she says before walking out of his room and downstairs.

Amaya was downstairs cooking breakfast. "I was just about to come up there and get you guys" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River gave her a carrying smile before he started for the door with her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko walked with him, she had noticed he smiled at her a lot. unless he just smiled a lot in general and was a happy person

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Could you repos because myuki had said she loved kikuri and I don't know what kikuri said back)

[/QUOTE]
she said she loved her too xD )))

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko walked with him, she had noticed he smiled at her a lot. unless he just smiled a lot in general and was a happy person
River lead her out of the dorms slightly wondering what she was thinking about

Users who are viewing this thread

Back