• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and responded as he brought his hand to his chin. As he did so, he leaned on the counter, staring at the food♅...
“ Everything that you make is delicious to me, so I'm sure I'll like your lasagne~ ”

------------------------

...ΨKenji closed his eyes when their lips met, a large feeling of comfort and heat spreading throughout his body. He tightened his grip around her back and leaned in, soon opening his mouth and extending his tongue to meet Lumina's lips, his body being consumed by a deep, emotionally primal hunger to be as close as possible to his pairΨ...

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina felt Kenji's sudden increase in momentum, feeling a new wave of heat washing over their bodies. It was a welcome feeling that Lumina didn't know she really ever needed before. Once she started training and actually learning how to control her powers, she found that she always needed to keep herself warm somehow. She felt awful and sick if she didn't have some source of heat nearby. It definitely served as a good reminder to always be able to create fire. It was a good way to make sure she always kept up on her training, that was for sure. So to feel Kenji's heat was very welcome indeed. With as much heat as he was producing, mixed with the way his body was acting toward her, Lumina felt her mind go blank a bit, unable to act by thought but only by feeling, Her arms moved up around Kenji's neck, the fingers in her left hand entangling themselves in his hair as she felt him pull her even closer, which she wasn't even sure was possible considering how much she had snuggled up against him prior to... well, this. Her mouth slowly began to match Kenji's intensity, beginning to sense that primal hunger he was feeling. And for once, Lumina didn't mind. Partly because she couldn't think straight... but another part was just that she wanted the same things, but she was always scared to show it. Though she knew Kenji's feelings most likely matched hers to at T (they were pairs after all), there were times where Lumina felt scared to open herself up in that way. Perhaps it was because she felt like he would think it was too much, and wouldn't want to deal with how much she wanted to be around him. Obviously that wasn't the case, but Lumina's mind had an awful knack for overthinking everything. So, even in her hazy state, there was a part of her that definitely knew what was going on and wanted to go through with it. After he had left, Lumina had withdrawn herself from everybody and everything, keeping to herself and her own devices. It was one of the reasons why she trained so much when she first came here. It was something that she could do without involving other people. It only had to do with her. Hell, she gained a new form from building back up the walls that people like Asuka and Autumn and Kenji had broken down before all the drama happened. So now, here she was, with Kenji, and a small part of her wanted to prove to herself that she was still able to let someone in, despite all the odds stacked against her that she would get hurt by it. But, as she kissed Kenji and Kenji kissed her back, the sure thought formed in her mind. That if she was to let anybody else in, to let them know the real Lumina, inside and out, to let them see her at her strongest and most vulnerable... it'd be him. It would always be him♤...

LunaCrosby said:
? Hakuru let out a grin?
"their fighting over the last can of soda"

??Haruka??

Haruka looked at her blankly again. They were fighting over a can of soda? Really? Couldn't they just solve the problem by getting more soda so then they wouldn't have to fight? She didn't understand the big deal over soda... maybe it was their favorite or they just didn't have much else to drink. Then again, they could just have regular tap water... but they probably didn't want that. Haruka would have just went out to go buy more soda, if it was her personally. "Eh? Really? Can't they buy more of them same soda?" She suggested, now looking rather confused.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i-i dunno...she seemed to go in a room, battle-ready that had demons with 3 girls that were being...molested?''

?Nanami?

tumblr_nwwkq3JRsF1uzwbyjo2_540.gif

Nanami sat up straighter, her expression hardened. Well that didn't sound good at all. Obviously it wasn't good, it sounded horrible! No girl should have to go through that, with disgusting hands roaming their silk, smooth body. Nanami shuddered at the thought, it was unforgivable really. She felt the need to go help those girl, even if she got caught up in the situation, she didn't much care. As long as the whole molesting thing ended, then she would be fine. Standing up, Nanami got out of bed and walked over towards Fuyumi's closet since she had clothes stored in there. Picking out an outfit was easy enough, she never really cared what she wore. The only time she ever really did care is if there was some kind of special occasion. Nanami pulled up the long black socks that went mid-thigh before putting on her shoes. "Where are they?" She asked, determined now to go help them. She wouldn't be able to go through the rest of the day knowing that 3 girls were being touched inappropriately. Even now she just wanted to explode or punch the guy doing it... or kill him. That was an easy option too.

WeirdPrincess said:

??Haruka??

Haruka looked at her blankly again. They were fighting over a can of soda? Really? Couldn't they just solve the problem by getting more soda so then they wouldn't have to fight? She didn't understand the big deal over soda... maybe it was their favorite or they just didn't have much else to drink. Then again, they could just have regular tap water... but they probably didn't want that. Haruka would have just went out to go buy more soda, if it was her personally. "Eh? Really? Can't they buy more of them same soda?" She suggested, now looking rather confused.

?Nanami?

tumblr_nwwkq3JRsF1uzwbyjo2_540.gif

Nanami sat up straighter, her expression hardened. Well that didn't sound good at all. Obviously it wasn't good, it sounded horrible! No girl should have to go through that, with disgusting hands roaming their silk, smooth body. Nanami shuddered at the thought, it was unforgivable really. She felt the need to go help those girl, even if she got caught up in the situation, she didn't much care. As long as the whole molesting thing ended, then she would be fine. Standing up, Nanami got out of bed and walked over towards Fuyumi's closet since she had clothes stored in there. Picking out an outfit was easy enough, she never really cared what she wore. The only time she ever really did care is if there was some kind of special occasion. Nanami pulled up the long black socks that went mid-thigh before putting on her shoes. "Where are they?" She asked, determined now to go help them. She wouldn't be able to go through the rest of the day knowing that 3 girls were being touched inappropriately. Even now she just wanted to explode or punch the guy doing it... or kill him. That was an easy option too.

? hakuru shrugged?

"Asako claims she's too adorable to have to go get it, and Yui just claims it's not her job. So that would leave it to me to buy it which i'll do later""

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len chuckled then stretched himself "So, sleep well enough?" he asked a bit curiously.

[/QUOTE]
Rin shrugged. "I kept waking up every now and then" she says softly

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura stared in front of her
"your not worthless, don't thjink like that... everyone's life has meaning"

❣She said as her eyes shifted to Ikuto
Ikuto shifted her eyes towards Sakura, not turning around while scowling. "Yeah? Then what's the meaning of my life? I can't really change it. I never went to school up until now so I'm not very smart, only smart in the craft of stealing and flirting. I'm not exactly 'strong' so there goes plans of being a athlete, and there is NO way I would want to be a fashion designer. I couldn't be anything. I'm just so... Worthless." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:

✣Venus✣

Venus shut the door behind Rael after he walked out before trotting out of the girls dorm. She still didn't know where she wanted to eat yet and she had had eons of time to think of something, but her mind seemed to draw a blank. It wasn't even that hard of a decision, but Venus was making it out to be. As she walked, her head turned back to look at him and she smiled a little, "So what brought you to the school?" Venus asked curiously.

Rael thought for a moment as he walked before saying,

"I guess may be it was so I could study over seas and get away from my parents. I love them, but they can be a little overbearing. What about you?"

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi sat down across from her and set her hands in her lap as she thought for a moment. "Well... what are your favorite things to do?" She asked curiously, tilting her head a bit.

Akane tapped her chin in thought, thinking about all the things she liked to do. "Well I like to work out every once in a while. I like a good fight, and sometimes I will go and tend to me garden." She told Yumi. "What about you?" She asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i...already ate some..actually im fine, im not really gonna eat. just gonna...observe..''
...♱Roselyn soon reached the restaurant thats called iJump♱...

''we're here''
Mari tilted her head. "Why is it called iJump?" She asked curiously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
Yuki pouted and looked at him a little annoyed. "Thats no fun...." she said before walking out and getting dressed and all. "Later..." she said and started walking away.
Alex blinked, sort of confused. He didn't know what the problem was, but he decided he'd fix it... Or at least try. "Yuki? What did I do wrong?" He asked, as his bag appeared, he put his things inside and quickly followed behind her.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto shifted her eyes towards Sakura, not turning around while scowling. "Yeah? Then what's the meaning of my life? I can't really change it. I never went to school up until now so I'm not very smart, only smart in the craft of stealing and flirting. I'm not exactly 'strong' so there goes plans of being a athlete, and there is NO way I would want to be a fashion designer. I couldn't be anything. I'm just so... Worthless." He said.
❣Sakura stopped walking and stared at him

"Shut up...."

❣She said, not accepting how he was talking about himself

"just because you aren't the smartest or strongest doesn't mean your not worth anything... everybody's worth something. don't call yourself worthless just because you have no self confidence... you aren't worthless and that's my opinion"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and responded as he brought his hand to his chin. As he did so, he leaned on the counter, staring at the food♅...
“ Everything that you make is delicious to me, so I'm sure I'll like your lasagne~ ”

------------------------

...ΨKenji closed his eyes when their lips met, a large feeling of comfort and heat spreading throughout his body. He tightened his grip around her back and leaned in, soon opening his mouth and extending his tongue to meet Lumina's lips, his body being consumed by a deep, emotionally primal hunger to be as close as possible to his pairΨ...

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka gazed at Akira for a moment before shrugging her shoulders and cutting the food directly in the middle. If Akira was sure he was going to eat it all (which he probably was with the way he was staring at the food), then she would simply give him what he wanted. Though it was going to be a little difficult, seeing as how she had made a lot of lasagna and there wasn't a plate big enough to fit half of the food. She'd have to find a container to put it in, though she could most likely just give him the entire tray even though it still had the other squares of lasagna in it. Asuka drummed her fingers on the counter as she tried to figure out what to do before deciding to just give him the tray. She'd just move the rest of what she didn't want into container after she made herself a plate. Moving towards the cupboard, she grabbed herself a large plate before moving towards a drawer and pulling out a big enough container to fit the remaining lasagna in. Asuka made her way back to the tray and set aside 3 squares of lasagna on to her plate before putting the rest of them in the container. If she wanted more, she could just get it from there, though she doubted she was going to eat anymore than this. Asuka wasn't feeling all that hungry anymore, so she would just eat what she could. Though the more she looked at the food, the less appetizing it looked. She had wanted to lasagna before but now... she didn't really want it anymore. It didn't look as good, it just looked... gross to her now. Why? Asuka had made the dish more times then she could count (except for those few months she didn't eat) upon her arrival to Ecrilia, considering it was her favorite food (besides cake that is) and it was relatively easy to make for her. Though the more Asuka had it, the less appetizing the food was entirely. Now she didn't really want the food that she had put on her plate, she'd rather have something else. Though she was far to tired to cook anything else and just making food appear didn't exactly taste the same to her. She let out a quiet sigh before moving the 3 squares or lasagna into the container, soon closing the lid to keep the food warm. Asuka was going to force herself to eat something she didn't want and she could just make herself something later, when she wasn't tired. Right about now, she just wanted to get off her feet, which were now aching from walking around the kitchen so much. Her back hurt as well from having to bend down and grab pots and pans as well as other things to make the lasagna. The kitchen chairs were uncomfortable, so she would most likely go to lay on the couch in the living room. Asuka began walking out of the kitchen, talking as she did so before she disappeared once she rounded the corner that lead to the living room❦...

"You can just use the tray, I'll wash it after you're done. I'm gonna go lay down."

...❦Once Asuka made it to the living room, she plopped herself down on the couch with her hands folded on top of her stomach. It felt a lot better to be off of her feet, but her back was still hurting a little. She had to shift her position a few times to make herself comfortable, so she was now laying on her side and her back facing the tv the was in front of the couch, curled up just a tad. Her eyes were closed and it looked like she was asleep, but she wasn't. She couldn't go to sleep right now. Well, it wasn't really like she couldn't go to sleep... Asuka could if she wanted to, but she wasn't particularly tired. She just wanted to relax after cooking❦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Tired baby?" Lana asked teasingly as she walked with Ramona leaning her head softly against Lanas

[/QUOTE]
Ramona yawned, then immediately covered her mouth. "No." She said, giggling a little. "Okay, maybe little."

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura stopped walking and stared at him
"Shut up...."

❣She said, not accepting how he was talking about himself

"just because you aren't the smartest or strongest doesn't mean your not worth anything... everybody's worth something. don't call yourself worthless just because you have no self confidence... you aren't worthless and that's my opinion"
Ikuto's eyes widened before he growled when she told him to shut up. "Shut up? Maybe I will." He said before he stopped talking completely. People like his father told him to shut up. If Sakura was going to be one of those people, there was no way he would want to be with her. He then leaped away, jumping off the Ferris wheel into the trees of the night.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto's eyes widened before he growled when she told him to shut up. "Shut up? Maybe I will." He said before he stopped talking completely. People like his father told him to shut up. If Sakura was going to be one of those people, there was no way he would want to be with her. He then leaped away, jumping off the Ferris wheel into the trees of the night.
❣Sakura stood there. he was mad at her? did he hate her now?... Does he hate me?... why does the thought hurt? she thought. Wanting nothing more than to go home and lock herself in her room... even though she knew her sister would find a way in and help her fall asleep. She felt like screaming... maybe screaming would have stopped her mind from thinking the worst. He want's nothing to do with me anymore, I said something that hurt him and now he doesn't want me near him... she felt like crying...

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko looked at the wall
"you could of slept on the other side, I mean... you could of faced the other way as you slept, but that is if you didn't feel uncomftorable""

"But if you woke up you might have slapped me. I tend to gravitate to any other people that are sleeping close to me. A-so I might have ended up with my arms wrapped around you." He said quirky and embarasingly

Roman said:
Ramona yawned, then immediately covered her mouth. "No." She said, giggling a little. "Okay, maybe little."
"You can't hide it." She said with a giggle as they left the movie theater happily before she kissed Ramona's cheek lovingly

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Rael thought for a moment as he walked before saying,
"I guess may be it was so I could study over seas and get away from my parents. I love them, but they can be a little overbearing. What about you?"

[/QUOTE]

✣Venus✣

Venus had think for a few minutes, "Just to widen my education I suppose." She said, though she really just came to get a better understand of a few of her powers, which she didn't have under control yet.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded then laid back down while looking back to the sky, noting that the moon was pretty much full tonight.

[/QUOTE]
Nonalaka said:
((Ah sorry ;-; could you repost?))
((There, now plz don't forget me again ;- ;) )

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana blinked as Ken freaked out about her knee, honestly never even having noticed it. She felt it though when he stuck the bandaid on, feeling how raw it actually was. She gave him a small smile before turning toward Ayen, hearing him speak. Lillianas eyes trailed toward his hand as he touched her knee, and the pain went away almost instantaneously. She looked back up to him, thinking for a moment before she spoke♧...
"I... I don't know... we don't really have anywhere to go..."

...♧Lilliana looked down at the bandage, trying not to think about the fact that she didn't have parents anymore. At least before this whole ordeal she thought her mother was fine, but really, she wasn't. She was... Lilliana bit her lip, trying not to cry again♧...
Ayen slightly frowned before shaking his head "Ken said you have an Uncle, we just have to find him." he said confidently before patting Lilliana's head and giving her a warm smile "And y'know you don't need to hold anything in infront of me~" he said softly before turning to Ken "And that goes for you to mister."

@TheDragoon

Roman said:
Akane tapped her chin in thought, thinking about all the things she liked to do. "Well I like to work out every once in a while. I like a good fight, and sometimes I will go and tend to me garden." She told Yumi. "What about you?" She asked.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Hearing the word garden seemed to peek Yumi's interest. She loved gardening, it was always fun for her to take special care of the flowers and other plant life. Yumi wasn't much of a fighter, mostly because she didn't know how to and had never really tried. "Well I like gardening a lot, sometimes I got to homeless shelters or elderly homes to help out around there and visit my grandma, I mostly like going to the hospital and playing with kids, their all so sweet." She said with a smile, thinking back to the last time she was at the hospital, which was yesterday.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori frowned, still holding her nose for another moment before sighing and turning back to her book. Yeah, he definitely hadn't changed after all these years☆...
"Okay... if you say so..."
...♝Masahi smiled at her before a thought came to his head. What if she some how got info on what he did while under the guise of his mask? He slightly frwoned at the thought, he'll have to do something to prevent that, maybe not stop her from finding out, but maybe take away her memory of her seeing him take it of, that it is in fact him. Masahi then activated his sharingan then cleared his throat before speaking♝...

"Hey Kaori, is there something in my eye?"

...♝Masahi spoke in a curious tone to make it more believable, he also thought to get rid of her memory of seeing his sharingan this time, to not make it suspicious♝...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"But if you woke up you might have slapped me. I tend to gravitate to any other people that are sleeping close to me. A-so I might have ended up with my arms wrapped around you." He said quirky and embarasingly

[/QUOTE]
"o-oh... Yeah, There's a chance I could have..."

☁She said and nodded, looking at her hand's

Mayyflower said:
Rin shrugged. "I kept waking up every now and then" she says softly
Len nodded "Well, i'm here, so that thing can't get you now." he said protectively

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded "Well, i'm here, so that think can't get you now." he said protectively

[/QUOTE]
Rin smiled over at Len. "Thank you.." She says softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back