• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len slept till morning, then started to wake with a small yawn.

[/QUOTE]
Rin woke up shortly after him. "Morning" she says tiredly

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len let out another yawn "Morning Rin." he said softly.

[/QUOTE]
Rin turned to face him, she smiled a little before stretching

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River
river slowly backed away and say down in front of her and waited

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko looked at the wall

"you could of slept on the other side, I mean... you could of faced the other way as you slept, but that is if you didn't feel uncomftorable""

WeirdPrincess said:

??Haruka??

tumblr_lpybaeHkMd1qmnv3to1_r1_500.gif

Haruka stopped for a moment and stared at her blankly before speaking, "I don't know... That's just how I am." She stated and smiling sheepishly before rubbing the back of her head.

?Hakuru shrugged and nodded?

"well I guess people sometimes get nervous talking to other's."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Rael stood up and began to chase after her, determined not to be left behind.

[/QUOTE]

✣Venus✣

Venus shut the door behind Rael after he walked out before trotting out of the girls dorm. She still didn't know where she wanted to eat yet and she had had eons of time to think of something, but her mind seemed to draw a blank. It wasn't even that hard of a decision, but Venus was making it out to be. As she walked, her head turned back to look at him and she smiled a little, "So what brought you to the school?" Venus asked curiously.

LunaCrosby said:
ღHakuru shrugged and nodded
"well I guess people sometimes get nervous talking to other's."

❄︎Haruka❄︎

Haruka nodded, that was exactly how she was. She got nervous no matter who she was talking to, but once she got to know them, Haruka stopped being so fidgety and nervous. She was more herself, though still a little quiet. "Why were you sleeping under a tree? Was it comfortable?" Haruka blurted out, her mind returning to why she was even talking to the girl in the first place.

WeirdPrincess said:

❄︎Haruka❄︎

Haruka nodded, that was exactly how she was. She got nervous no matter who she was talking to, but once she got to know them, Haruka stopped being so fidgety and nervous. She was more herself, though still a little quiet. "Why were you sleeping under a tree? Was it comfortable?" Haruka blurted out, her mind returning to why she was even talking to the girl in the first place.

ღHakuru shook her head

"not really, but when i'm tired anywhere will seem comftorsble"

Mayyflower said:
Rin turned to face him, she smiled a little before stretching
Len chuckled then stretched himself "So, sleep well enough?" he asked a bit curiously.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued moving his hands around her hip and tail, his grip remaining tight, yet gentle. He spoke as he kissed Asuka's cheek, soon making his way down to her neck♅...

“ Is that so?~ Then why is your body telling me the opposite?~ Not that I mind, of course~ ”

--------------------------

...ΨKenji smiled and brought his arms around Lumina's back as he moved closer, ensuring that their bodies were touched and that his heat would envelop them both. He spoke in a quiet toneΨ...

“ Don't worry, I'm not going to~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka closed her eyes before letting out a quiet moan. Her grip on the counter had loosen and she sounded even more breathless then before❦...

"I-I... I d-don't know..."

...❦With the last amount of willpower she had, Asuka teleported herself away from Akira and to the opposite side of the kitchen, being careful with the tug she felt on her tail when she moved herself away. Her back now faced the counter, her tail beside her and lowered so it touched the ground. She had to regain her breath before speaking❦...

"N-No more touching my tail! I-It's too sensitive and it's weird! If you touch my tail again, I'll hit you with it."

tumblr_nvor8wHNM51sc4nv9o2_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued moving his hands around her hip and tail, his grip remaining tight, yet gentle. He spoke as he kissed Asuka's cheek, soon making his way down to her neck♅...

“ Is that so?~ Then why is your body telling me the opposite?~ Not that I mind, of course~ ”

--------------------------

...ΨKenji smiled and brought his arms around Lumina's back as he moved closer, ensuring that their bodies were touched and that his heat would envelop them both. He spoke in a quiet toneΨ...

“ Don't worry, I'm not going to~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina smiled up at him, her cheeks reddening at his words. She gripped the back of his shirt tightly, closing her eyes again, definitely feeling the warmth now. After a moment she looked up at him, her eyes shining brightly even in the dark room as she spoke up at him, softly almost to the point of being timid♤...

"Um...Kenji...?"

LunaCrosby said:
Ikuto shook his head. "Death... Is something I'm not afraid of. The only thing I fear about death... Is if I'm wrong about it and there is no afterlife. But that question will be answered in time. In the end, I wouldn't be considered for me anyway. I'm the ultimate thief." He said before sighing. "It may not be the best way of life, but it's the only way I'll make money. Because that's all I'm good at. Sneaking around and stealing things." He said before grunting, as if Sakura really hit one of his nerves. "I'm worthless. But at least when I'm around you I try to be SOMETHING." He said coldly, like it had been said to him at one time in the past. "You'll never amount to anything you dumb cat boy! Your nothing but worthless! Worthless! All you do is steal and sneak! Your the saddest excuse for a son!" His father had told him many years ago. His father had thrown him out the door the next day. A day after that, his father was arrested for child abuse and child neglect. Ikuto had then been sent to many different foster homes, which he escaped because he was treated badly and he was unhappy. He had felt so trapped. Like he wasn't even close to human. He was a animal. Eventually, foster care gave up on him and he had become a orphan, living homeless and stealing other people's things just so he could survive. Going to his mom was out of the question. She had supposedly died at his birth... Basically, Ikuto didn't have a lot of... 'Happy' memories.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto shook his head. "Death... Is something I'm not afraid of. The only thing I fear about death... Is if I'm wrong about it and there is no afterlife. But that question will be answered in time. In the end, I wouldn't be considered for me anyway. I'm the ultimate thief." He said before sighing. "It may not be the best way of life, but it's the only way I'll make money. Because that's all I'm good at. Sneaking around and stealing things." He said before grunting, as if Sakura really hit one of his nerves. "I'm worthless. But at least when I'm around you I try to be SOMETHING." He said coldly, like it had been said to him at one time in the past. "You'll never amount to anything you dumb cat boy! Your nothing but worthless! Worthless! All you do is steal and sneak! Your the saddest excuse for a son!" His father had told him many years ago. His father had thrown him out the door the next day. A day after that, his father was arrested for child abuse and child neglect. Ikuto had then been sent to many different foster homes, which he escaped because he was treated badly and he was unhappy. He had felt so trapped. Like he wasn't even close to human. He was a animal. Eventually, foster care gave up on him and he had become a orphan, living homeless and stealing other people's things just so he could survive. Going to his mom was out of the question. She had supposedly died at his birth... Basically, Ikuto didn't have a lot of... 'Happy' memories.
❣Sakura stared in front of her

"your not worthless, don't thjink like that... everyone's life has meaning"

❣She said as her eyes shifted to Ikuto

Nanne said:
Asami then ordered a lot of food and some drinks to accompany. A little while later the food finally arrived, "Great! Lets get cooking!" she said as she grabbed her chopsticks and a piece of thinly sliced beef. "You know what else might be good? Some pork belly...you should try it." she said as she cooked her meat.
''i...already ate some..actually im fine, im not really gonna eat. just gonna...observe..''

TheDragoon said:
Mari just let Roselyn guide her, excited that she was gonna get to eat pancakes with her.
...♱Roselyn soon reached the restaurant thats called iJump♱...

''we're here''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka closed her eyes before letting out a quiet moan. Her grip on the counter had loosen and she sounded even more breathless then before❦...
"I-I... I d-don't know..."

...❦With the last amount of willpower she had, Asuka teleported herself away from Akira and to the opposite side of the kitchen, being careful with the tug she felt on her tail when she moved herself away. Her back now faced the counter, her tail beside her and lowered so it touched the ground. She had to regain her breath before speaking❦...

"N-No more touching my tail! I-It's too sensitive and it's weird! If you touch my tail again, I'll hit you with it."

tumblr_nvor8wHNM51sc4nv9o2_250.gif
...♅Akira laughed as he watched Asuka attempting to regain her composure, his irises focusing on her entirely. He responded almost sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his head♅...

Okay~

--------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina smiled up at him, her cheeks reddening at his words. She gripped the back of his shirt tightly, closing her eyes again, definitely feeling the warmth now. After a moment she looked up at him, her eyes shining brightly even in the dark room as she spoke up at him, softly almost to the point of being timid♤...
"Um...Kenji...?"
...ΨKenji lay with his arms wrapped around Lumina, his eyes closed. He suddenly heard Lumina's soft voice, prompting him to open one of his eyes and respondΨ...

“ Yes?~ ”

LunaCrosby said:
ღHakuru shook her head
"not really, but when i'm tired anywhere will seem comftorsble"

❄︎Haruka❄︎

"Oh..." Haruka said quietly, nodding her head a bit. Though if she was really tired, wouldn't she have wanted to sleep somewhere more comfortable rather than a... tree? It was a little weird to her really. "If you're really tired, do you get to lazy to go home or something so you sleep anywhere?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Fuyumi was still sleeping. She was probably really comfortable with Nanami☫...

✦Nanami✦

Nanami yawned a little, using a hand to cover her mouth as she did. Seeing as how Fuyumi wasn't awake yet, she wasn't going to move and most likely just lay there. She didn't want to disturb her, so Nanami would just rest for a little bit longer.

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami yawned a little, using a hand to cover her mouth as she did. Seeing as how Fuyumi wasn't awake yet, she wasn't going to move and most likely just lay there. She didn't want to disturb her, so Nanami would just rest for a little bit longer.

...☫Fuyumi soon woke up quickly going wide eyed. She was having a vision of Seria walking into an area with a pervy demon head or something. She soon scratched her head and mumbled to herself☫...

''what was Seria doing there...?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed as he watched Asuka attempting to regain her composure, his irises focusing on her entirely. He responded almost sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his head♅...
Okay~

--------------------

...ΨKenji lay with his arms wrapped around Lumina, his eyes closed. He suddenly heard Lumina's soft voice, prompting him to open one of his eyes and respondΨ...

“ Yes?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina could feel her cheeks burn as she looked up at him, hugging just a bit more tightly. Her head was slightly hazy, so part of her filter was just... gone♤...

"Can I... kiss you?"

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]
-The Pervy Demon Head of Lustful and Chanceful Affairs Does not Know When to Give Up Pt.3--
He was pissed, as he reappeared in the gym's coaches office. He readjusted his tie. Why would his asshole brother decide now to interfere. He could not hope to defeat Sathanus. Sathanus was like a living meat wall of rage and brute force. "Who was that demonic brat?" He said aloud to himself, as the only thing keeping him from killing everyone in sight was the feelings from those girls. He now had taken extra care to hide his presence from everything. He rushed things abit, and blew away their outer layer of clothing, leaving them hanging in their lingerie. But something else was coming through the newly forming bond with them. Something hidden in all three. The leader was close, but a face kept flashing in his mind. "A MAN!?!" he shouted in the tiny office. Summoning a book he read through the passages, until he found what he was looking for. He began speaking the words of the incantation, while summoning a living ball of clay to suspend itself beside the floating leader.

Hoc corpus , duas animas

formam vitae lutum ovile

create vas dignum

tam pulchra creaturae

The clay had taken the shape of Miyaka, and thats when the true pain starts as all three girls are submitted to feather tourture, energy draining and kisses and licks upon their bare skin. All the while pinkish energy is surrounding Miyaka and non Miyaka, flowing from the others.

--Sathanus Battle 1--

"Boy, where did he go? The massive and angry demon demanded. He would rip this world apart, just to lay waste upon his scheming brother. He would not be so angry, if Asmodeus had left his one true love alone, but now shes no longer human, and a succubi. There was a way to revert her, and he was going to rip that knowledge out of his skull.

@Nonalaka

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]

what the...i swore i replied. oh well, ima use a different character...)))

...☫A girl soon walked in the area with a sword. She soon looked around before she readied her sword and spoke☫...

''what the....ugh, what ever is going on here, end it now! i will not ask again!''

@Nonalaka @Lumina @Jofune Tsurabisu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back