• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
fuhhhh...alright then)))

✦Nanami✦

Nanami snuggled into Fuyumi in her sleep, soon letting out a quiet groan as she began to wake up. The credits were now showing on the screen on of the tv, signaling that they had slept through the last part of it. Not that Nanami cared much, it was just a movie and she could watch it again later.

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami snuggled into Fuyumi in her sleep, soon letting out a quiet groan as she began to wake up. The credits were now showing on the screen on of the tv, signaling that they had slept through the last part of it. Not that Nanami cared much, it was just a movie and she could watch it again later.

...☫Fuyumi was still sleeping. She was probably really comfortable with Nanami☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah..me too''
Asami asked about the lunch all you can eat. "It'll only be us two..." she told the lady. Soon after they walked them to their seats and let them know that they'll have to pay for the food they don't finish but for now it'll be $14.99. Asami looked at Azusa since he said he'd pay.

Nanne said:
Kanae smiled finally finishing the set up. "Okay Diablo come and eat up! You too Kei I've made mashed potatoes for you see if you like it." she said happily.
Diablo chuckled and sat at the table with Kei. "I'll feed him small bites, so he doesn't choke. He still is a baby after all." He said before spoon feeding Kei slowly. Kei seem very happy with Kanae's cooking.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled "Really? I'd like that" she said with a nod as she took a bite of her cookie. "Do you bake a lot?" She asked.
((Sorry ;- ;) )

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria nodded, baking was a fun pass time for her. Considering she did sort of spend a lot of time in her apartment, she had a lot of time to spare. Maria enjoyed to bake all kind of things, cakes, cupcakes, cookies, anything that related to baking really. It was also a plus since she got to eat all of the stuff she made, most times it turned out good... others (the very few times really) turned out to be duds. "Yeah! I love baking~ The best part is decorating after you're done baking everything." Maria said in a happy tone.

-----

(( It's okay ;-; ))

TheDragoon said:
Diablo chuckled and sat at the table with Kei. "I'll feed him small bites, so he doesn't choke. He still is a baby after all." He said before spoon feeding Kei slowly. Kei seem very happy with Kanae's cooking.
Kanae was glad seeing them enjoy the food she prepared. She was eating a chicken cesar salad. "Make sure he finishes his potatoes and you finish your food too."

TheDragoon said:
Mari beamed at her when she said pancakes. "Pancakes!? I love pancakes!" She said before she started bouncing with enthusiasm.
''alright alright we're going~''

...♱Roselyn said as she giggled a little bit♱...

Nanne said:
Asami asked about the lunch all you can eat. "It'll only be us two..." she told the lady. Soon after they walked them to their seats and let them know that they'll have to pay for the food they don't finish but for now it'll be $14.99. Asami looked at Azusa since he said he'd pay.
...✦Azusa soon gave a 20 to pay✦...

''keep the change''

Jesters Court]Rael had managed to turn away and cover his eyes before Venus had started stripping said:
image.jpeg.2b0d47eaa8f49d9178f9173c8c17a359.jpeg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    474.1 KB · Views: 29
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded then lifted up his blanket then patted the bed "Come on." he said quietly.

[/QUOTE]
Rin nods before going over to the bed and laying down next to him.

WeirdPrincess said:

✣Venus✣

View attachment 190673

Venus took of her clothes, remaining in her lingerie for a while before slipping on a blue dress over her head and smoothing it down a bit. She soon put a sweater and a piece of jewelry before looking at Raek and speaking, "You can look now. I'm done~" Venue said, smiling lightly.

Rael turned around and blushed when he saw Venus. Then looking down he said shyly,

"you look really pretty..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright alright we're going~''
...♱Roselyn said as she giggled a little bit♱...
Mari just let Roselyn guide her, excited that she was gonna get to eat pancakes with her.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi tapped her chin, trying to think of a good way to explain it " Hmmm, well a bucketlist is sorta like... A big list of things you really wannado so you think them up then you go and do everything in that list!~" she said with a nod.
Luke listened for a bit. "Oh at yea I will" he says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods before going over to the bed and laying down next to him.
Len moved to face RIn in the bed while letting the blanket fall onto her.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Rael turned around and blushed when he saw Venus. Then looking down he said shyly,
"you look really pretty..."

[/QUOTE]

✣Venus✣

Venus chuckled quietly as her cheeks turned pink, "Thank you!" She said and winked at him before heading towards the door, "Come on. Let's go get something to eat~"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len moved to face RIn in the bed while letting the blanket fall onto her.

[/QUOTE]
Rin closes her eyes and wrapped her arm around Len

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa soon gave a 20 to pay✦...
''keep the change''
Asami then ordered a lot of food and some drinks to accompany. A little while later the food finally arrived, "Great! Lets get cooking!" she said as she grabbed her chopsticks and a piece of thinly sliced beef. "You know what else might be good? Some pork belly...you should try it." she said as she cooked her meat.

WeirdPrincess said:

✣Venus✣

Venus chuckled quietly as her cheeks turned pink, "Thank you!" She said and winked at him before heading towards the door, "Come on. Let's go get something to eat~"

Rael stood up and began to chase after her, determined not to be left behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len slightly smiled before hugging her back and lightly nuzzling her.

[/QUOTE]
Rin smiled a little and nuzzled back gently

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len closed his eyes while nuzzling her a bit more.

[/QUOTE]
Rin started dozing off, her head pressed into him

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦A small noise was heard from the back of her throat as her tail was being felt. Feeling a hot breath at her ear, Asuka shivered and gripped the counter in an attempt to keep herself standing. The movement of his hand and the sensitivity of her tail, made her breathless and leaning herself on the counter for support. Asuka didn't sound very convincing as she spoke❦...

"Aah... n-no..."
...♅Akira continued moving his hands around her hip and tail, his grip remaining tight, yet gentle. He spoke as he kissed Asuka's cheek, soon making his way down to her neck♅...

“ Is that so?~ Then why is your body telling me the opposite?~ Not that I mind, of course~ ”

--------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina opened her eyes a a bit as she felt herself be placed on the bed, her blue irises looking up at Kenji. In her half awake / dizzy state she reached her arms out for him, wrapping them around his waist in an attempt to bring him closer to her. Lumina snuggled her head up against his chest, happy that he was staying close to her. In the darkness of the room Lumina spoke softly as she looked up at Kenji♤...
"Good. I don't want you to leave..."
...ΨKenji smiled and brought his arms around Lumina's back as he moved closer, ensuring that their bodies were touched and that his heat would envelop them both. He spoke in a quiet toneΨ...

“ Don't worry, I'm not going to~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back