• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori glanced down at the book, flipping over a few pages, studying what they had to say. She rolled her eyes at Masahi's comment, tempted to nudge his face with her shoulder because he was reading over it. She gave a small smile as she spoke, not looking up☆...
"Maybe I have been slacking a bit. But training isn't all physical. You've got to make sure your mind is sharp too."
...♝Masahi chuckled lightly before flicking Kaori's nose. He then moved away from her and leaned back in his while happily smiling at her with his arms folded. Masahi then spoke in a calmer manner♝...

"Well, i never said i wasn't training my mind as well~"

Nanne said:
Kanae turned to see him trying to get off so she called Diablo, "Hey...uh...Diablo can you come get Kei while I set the table?"
Diablo rushed in and caught Kei just before he fell and began playing with him, tickling his belly. Baby Kei giggled and laughed, hitting his dad's hand as a way to tell him to stop. When Kei-Kun laughed, Diablo laughed with him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''shouldnt we...go grab some break fast?''
Mari opened her eyes and looked in Roselyn's direction. "Where do you have in mind?" She asked as she let Roselyn guide her since she didn't know where to go.

Lumina said:
...♧A few minutes later and the small girl stirred a bit, her eyes opening slowly. She blinked, trying to put the world back in focus before she looked up, seeing Ayen's face above her head. She looked confused for a moment, not knowing how or why she got into a position of laying down on his lap. Holding her head she sat up a bit, looking around. When her eyes fell on Ken, she felt a rush of relief, glad to see him okay♧...
"Ken!"

...♧Lilliana scrambled toward him, falling and scraping her knee on the ground as she fell off of Ayen in the process. She wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug, not even caring that her knee was bleeding a bit. The voice was quiet♧...

@Tobi Neafearn
Ayen smiled then lightly chuckled at the two of them "So, what do you think i should do with the two of you now Lilliana?" he asked before touching her knee and healing it under the bandage.

Mayyflower said:
"I just wanted to know..." She says crossing her arms
Len rolled over "Another time, i just don't believe it's given up yet..." he mumbled.

TheDragoon said:
Ken hugged her tightly back with a smile. "Lily-San!" He said before he saw her bleeding knee. "Your hurt!" He exclaimed, now concerned for Lily. He took out his paintbrush and made a bandage, putting it over the scrape.
@Tobi Neafearn
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen smiled then lightly chuckled at the two of them "So, what do you think i should do with the two of you now Lilliana?" he asked before touching her knee and healing it under the bandage.

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana blinked as Ken freaked out about her knee, honestly never even having noticed it. She felt it though when he stuck the bandaid on, feeling how raw it actually was. She gave him a small smile before turning toward Ayen, hearing him speak. Lillianas eyes trailed toward his hand as he touched her knee, and the pain went away almost instantaneously. She looked back up to him, thinking for a moment before she spoke♧...

"I... I don't know... we don't really have anywhere to go..."

...♧Lilliana looked down at the bandage, trying not to think about the fact that she didn't have parents anymore. At least before this whole ordeal she thought her mother was fine, but really, she wasn't. She was... Lilliana bit her lip, trying not to cry again♧...

TheDragoon said:
Mari opened her eyes and looked in Roselyn's direction. "Where do you have in mind?" She asked as she let Roselyn guide her since she didn't know where to go.
''hmmm...well, we could go to a restaurant. or fast food place..''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi chuckled lightly before flicking Kaori's nose. He then moved away from her and leaned back in his while happily smiling at her with his arms folded. Masahi then spoke in a calmer manner♝...
"Well, i never said i wasn't training my mind as well~"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori grinned, flinching back as flicked her nose, bringing a hand up to it as she looked at him with an incredulously expression☆...

"Hey, what was that for?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...well, we could go to a restaurant. or fast food place..''
Mari gave Roselyn a loving smile before kissing her cheek. "Anything you pick will be alright~" She said sweetly. "Mostly because I wouldn't be able to decide."

Rini let out a small gasp as she was lifted in the air, getting more upset and frustrated by the second, not only was weird feelings going through her, their was now pain too, she knew she was growing weak as she continued ask for it to stop, moving around in discomfort, what disgusting creature woulf do this?! She rattled her thoughts around in her head muttering to herself a little, trying to think of any spells she had learned that could stop whoever was causing this breaking the link they have with the hands or something, anything, not just for her, but for her friends, but thinking of a spell suitable was proving extremely difficult due to obvious reasons.

@Lumina

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Mayyflower said:
"A bucket list?" He asks "what is that?"
Kairassi tapped her chin, trying to think of a good way to explain it " Hmmm, well a bucketlist is sorta like... A big list of things you really wannado so you think them up then you go and do everything in that list!~" she said with a nod.

TheDragoon said:
Mari gave Roselyn a loving smile before kissing her cheek. "Anything you pick will be alright~" She said sweetly. "Mostly because I wouldn't be able to decide."
''hmmm...alright..''

...♱She said before she smiled back and kissed Mari's cheek and started to a restaurant♱...

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori grinned, flinching back as flicked her nose, bringing a hand up to it as she looked at him with an incredulously expression☆...
"Hey, what was that for?"
...♝Masahi smirked then shrugged his shoulders. In truth, he hadn't done it for any reason in particular, he just sorta did because why not. But he wouldn't admit it, he was just amusing himself♝...

"Oh, you know, reasons."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''what the- d-dumbass!''
...✦He said before he teleported and reappeared to catch Asami in mid-air as they teleported again and reappeared in front of the Korean BBQ✦...

''what the hell were you trying to pull off?!''
Asami turned to look at him, "oh sorry...I really know what came over me I just felt...never mind" she said. "Well anyways uh lets go grab something to eat." She grabbed his hand and pulled him along walking in through the doors to the Korean BBQ.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...alright..''
...♱She said before she smiled back and kissed Mari's cheek and started to a restaurant♱...
Mari laid her head against Roselyn as she smiled softly. "So, what kind of food are you thinking about?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len rolled over "Another time, i just don't believe it's given up yet..." he mumbled.

[/QUOTE]
"I know I still feel it... Lurking in the shadows, in my room" she says

Nanne said:
Asami turned to look at him, "oh sorry...I really know what came over me I just felt...never mind" she said. "Well anyways uh lets go grab something to eat." She grabbed his hand and pulled him along walking in through the doors to the Korean BBQ.
...✦Azusa sighed in relief. At least she wasnt really trying to kill herself✦...

TheDragoon said:
Diablo rushed in and caught Kei just before he fell and began playing with him, tickling his belly. Baby Kei giggled and laughed, hitting his dad's hand as a way to tell him to stop. When Kei-Kun laughed, Diablo laughed with him.
Kanae smiled finally finishing the set up. "Okay Diablo come and eat up! You too Kei I've made mashed potatoes for you see if you like it." she said happily.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((anybody have someone Dante could interact with? I haven't gotten to use him nearly as much as I would like to...))

[/QUOTE]
((I have a character free if you'd like to interact ^^))

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa sighed in relief. At least she wasnt really trying to kill herself✦...
Asami looked around at the place. "Well so far it looks promising. Lets hope this place has some good food and beverages." she said excited.

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu squeezed her legs together, hoping that would help, but it really didn't seem to do much. Her eyes widened and she let out an involuntary sound when she was lifted into the air, not expecting that to happen. Honestly, at this rate, if she didn't do something, she was going to succumb to it as well, and that was the last thing that she was going to do. She felt her clothes trying to be tugged off her, so Chiharu squirmed a bit in the air to try and keep her dress on. It didn't really seem to do much, but her mind was starting to go slightly hazy at this point☼...
"N-no..."

@Nonalaka
Nonalaka said:
Rini let out a small gasp as she was lifted in the air, getting more upset and frustrated by the second, not only was weird feelings going through her, their was now pain too, she knew she was growing weak as she continued ask for it to stop, moving around in discomfort, what disgusting creature woulf do this?! She rattled her thoughts around in her head muttering to herself a little, trying to think of any spells she had learned that could stop whoever was causing this breaking the link they have with the hands or something, anything, not just for her, but for her friends, but thinking of a spell suitable was proving extremely difficult due to obvious reasons.
@Lumina

@Jofune Tsurabisu
-The Pervy Demon Head of Lustful and Chanceful Affairs Does not Know When to Give Up Pt.3--

He was pissed, as he reappeared in the gym's coaches office. He readjusted his tie. Why would his asshole brother decide now to interfere. He could not hope to defeat Sathanus. Sathanus was like a living meat wall of rage and brute force. "Who was that demonic brat?" He said aloud to himself, as the only thing keeping him from killing everyone in sight was the feelings from those girls. He now had taken extra care to hide his presence from everything. He rushed things abit, and blew away their outer layer of clothing, leaving them hanging in their lingerie. But something else was coming through the newly forming bond with them. Something hidden in all three. The leader was close, but a face kept flashing in his mind. "A MAN!?!" he shouted in the tiny office. Summoning a book he read through the passages, until he found what he was looking for. He began speaking the words of the incantation, while summoning a living ball of clay to suspend itself beside the floating leader.

Hoc corpus , duas animas

formam vitae lutum ovile

create vas dignum

tam pulchra creaturae

The clay had taken the shape of Miyaka, and thats when the true pain starts as all three girls are submitted to feather tourture, energy draining and kisses and licks upon their bare skin. All the while pinkish energy is surrounding Miyaka and non Miyaka, flowing from the others.

--Sathanus Battle 1--

"Boy, where did he go? The massive and angry demon demanded. He would rip this world apart, just to lay waste upon his scheming brother. He would not be so angry, if Asmodeus had left his one true love alone, but now shes no longer human, and a succubi. There was a way to revert her, and he was going to rip that knowledge out of his skull.

@Lumina

@Nonalaka

@Himeragi Seiker

Mayyflower said:
"I know I still feel it... Lurking in the shadows, in my room" she says
Len nodded then lifted up his blanket then patted the bed "Come on." he said quietly.

LunaCrosby said:
?Hakuru tilted her head?
"but why? i'm not some big person you need to get nervous about talking to"

?she said?

??Haruka??

tumblr_lpybaeHkMd1qmnv3to1_r1_500.gif

Haruka stopped for a moment and stared at her blankly before speaking, "I don't know... That's just how I am." She stated and smiling sheepishly before rubbing the back of her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back