• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
((Makes sense with a character like him xD ))
((I mean, all that muscle? and three forms of it. How could you not see that coming? Especially with how the standard form acts xD ))

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled "Really? I'd like that" she said with a nod as she took a bite of her cookie. "Do you bake a lot?" She asked.
((Sorry ;- ;) )
((On that note, i think you owe me a reply as well Senpai ;- ;) )

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((I mean, all that muscle? and three forms of it. How could you not see that coming? Especially with how the standard form acts xD ))

[/QUOTE]
(( You never know xD That's what character development is for xD Oh and I definitely knew that.))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed before moving a little "And no trusting anything or anyone that won't come to meet me mom or dad." he said before peeking out from underneath the blanket.

[/QUOTE]
Rin nods. "Okay.." She says looking down at her arms

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi rolled his eyes then sat down next to Kaori, setting the books he had down a bit in front of him on the table. After that he looked over at her while smirking playfully as he started reading the same book as she was before speaking teasingly♝...
"So? A stack of books still shouldn't be that much~"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori glanced down at the book, flipping over a few pages, studying what they had to say. She rolled her eyes at Masahi's comment, tempted to nudge his face with her shoulder because he was reading over it. She gave a small smile as she spoke, not looking up☆...

"Maybe I have been slacking a bit. But training isn't all physical. You've got to make sure your mind is sharp too."

Tobi Neafearn] [COLOR=#59b300]Ayen shrugged his shoulders "We wait for your sister to wake up." he said softly as he looked at Lilliana then back to Ken "Is that okay?" he asked with a slight smile.[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
...♧A few minutes later and the small girl stirred a bit, her eyes opening slowly. She blinked, trying to put the world back in focus before she looked up, seeing Ayen's face above her head. She looked confused for a moment, not knowing how or why she got into a position of laying down on his lap. Holding her head she sat up a bit, looking around. When her eyes fell on Ken, she felt a rush of relief, glad to see him okay♧...

"Ken!"

...♧Lilliana scrambled toward him, falling and scraping her knee on the ground as she fell off of Ayen in the process. She wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug, not even caring that her knee was bleeding a bit. The voice was quiet♧...

@TheDragoon

Mayyflower said:
Luke nods "yea.."
Kairassi smiled at him "What do you wanna do after we eat?~" she asked happily.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((On that note, i think you owe me a reply as well Senpai ;- ;) )

[/QUOTE]
((Ah sorry ;-; could you repost?))

@Lumina[/URL]

(Rini, Chiharu and Miyaka are the S.G.D.F, School Girl Defense Force, lol anyone have an opinion?)
((lol I like the name xD ))

...☼Chiharu balled her hands into fists as she leaned forward, making sure to dig her nails into her palms for added pain. The more pain she gave herself, the less she felt the sensations. She didn't like the idea, but maybe this would be the way to break the feelings. Break herself before it breaks her. Shakily, making sure to keep her clothes on (considering all she had on was undergarments and a dress), she made her way to the kitchen, looking around for a knife. This force couldn't win if she was passed out from blood loss, right?☼...

"I... w-won't... let it... win..."

@Nonalaka

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...this is my way to watch the world...and i think its better like this...''
Asami looked at him, "Oh well it's not a bad view..." she said holding on to him a little tighter.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled at him "What do you wanna do after we eat?~" she asked happily.
((Ah sorry ;-; could you repost?))
Luke thought about it for a little "I don't know really" he says

Mayyflower said:
Luke thought about it for a little "I don't know really" he says
Kairassi thought as well "Hmmm, I dunno either, I'm sure we'll think of something~~"

Nonalaka said:
((Actually I just checked, Chiharu is the oldest xD Rini is younger than both Chiharu and Miyaka))
Rini's face had began to turn a bit red from wanting to cry, feeling violated and uncomfortable as she was trying to ignore the touching she couldn't, she shivered a little, it felt weird and she hated that she couldn't make these touches stop, she crossed her arms protectively but it made no difference. she glanced over at Chiharu noticing that she was bleeding "Your lip" she said as she pointed at it "I-Its bleeding" she said quietly, she would have tried to heal it for her but all her focus was on trying to block out what she was feeling.

@Nonalaka
--The Pervy Demon Head of Lustful and Chanceful Affairs Does not Know When to Give Up.--

The little one was hurting herself. He could feel it. So she was a masochist, eh? He smiled as he put all of his efforts into her. What felt like cuffs bound her hands, and a padded whip and paddle worked her bottom. He was delighting in the owning of her. Outside, the girls guardian angles aided in the attempt to break through to destroy him. Lesser Angels had little power over him as long as he had the power of the sin. The power around her was growing, and so he amped up his assault on all three, while binding all the cute angels trying to get at him. He would relish in making them Fall. He added his assault to the angels helplessly bound, and soon their pure white wings were turning a dull white, then to grey. Soon they will be depraved enough to Fall. He let out a booming laugh, as he bound the other girls in the group as well. He added the angels fear and rising lust to the feelings he was pumping into his targets. He wondered if the deer girl was a sub or dom? He started to add suggestions, whispered through the bindings to the girls, hoping to break them down further. What a lovely day.

Miyaka continued to fight this losing battle. She screamed out in her head at the voice cooing to her seductively.

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

Roman said:
Ramona yawned and grabbed Lana's hand. "OK." She said softly. She then laid her head on Lana's shoulder.
"Tired baby?" Lana asked teasingly as she walked with Ramona leaning her head softly against Lanas

TheDragoon said:
Kei didn't quite understand what she said because he tried to get down from the chair now, to go and be with his mama.
Kanae turned to see him trying to get off so she called Diablo, "Hey...uh...Diablo can you come get Kei while I set the table?"

Roman said:
Alex smiled and took a seat on the ground, "I think I'll pass. You have fun, I have some work I gotta do." He said, as a pen appeared in his hand and paper in the other. "I'll be here to talk~"
Yuki pouted and looked at him a little annoyed. "Thats no fun...." she said before walking out and getting dressed and all. "Later..." she said and started walking away.

@Lumina[/URL]
...☼Chiharu was almost at the kitchen when she felt herself be bound, making her fall out of surprise, and her face smacked against the floor. She cried out in surprise, feeling her teeth bite down on her already busted lip in the process. Her face hurt, and it was getting harder to just ignore the sensations. Especially now that on top of what she guessed was supposed to be pleasurable sensations was now a sensation of.. pain? Random smacks came from out of nowhere, accentuated by the fact that she really couldn't move. Chiharu tried to sit up, hissing through gritted teeth☼...

"Ow! What the... ugh... this is... disgusting... who would like, ah!... this kind of thing... it's pathetic... that they can't even... do it themselves... that they have to...nnn... do things from a distance.... ah!"

@Nonalaka

Nanne said:
Asami looked at him, "Oh well it's not a bad view..." she said holding on to him a little tighter.
''yknow...i was afraid of heights too but...''

...✦He spoke as a plane just flew right behind them which made him pause so it could pass✦...

''...there are just more things far scarier than heights..''

@Lumina[/URL]
Rini tried her best to make sure that her clothes didn't come off because of those disgusting hands, suddenly she couldnt move her hands, like they were tied or something, she was upset and frustrated now, as tears began stinging her eyes, she shook her head, denying the voice, refusing to listen to them "Leave me alone!" She said in response to the voice.

Nonalaka said:
Rini tried her best to make sure that her clothes didn't come off because of those disgusting hands, suddenly she couldnt move her hands, like they were tied or something, she was upset and frustrated now, as tears began stinging her eyes, she shook her head, denying the voice, refusing to listen to them "Leave me alone!" She said in response to the voice.
should i...help? or something...?)))

@Lumina

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I don't beleive you." He said as he leaned close a smirk on his face

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko leaned back, only to be stoppped by the table

"Like I said, It's not important"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yknow...i was afraid of heights too but...''
...✦He spoke as a plane just flew right behind them which made him pause so it could pass✦...

''...there are just more things far scarier than heights..''
Asami looked down, "I guess you're right...about how there are thing far more scarier than heights." She then decided to do the most stupid thing to occur to her. She let go of Azusa soon falling down and she closed her eyes.

Mayyflower said:
Luke nods and finishes his hotdog, "yea we will" he says
Kairassi nodded "...what earth things have you never done yet?" She asked curiously.

Nanne said:
Asami looked down, "I guess you're right...about how there are thing far more scarier than heights." She then decided to do the most stupid thing to occur to her. She let go of Azusa soon falling down and she closed her eyes.
''what the- d-dumbass!''

...✦He said before he teleported and reappeared to catch Asami in mid-air as they teleported again and reappeared in front of the Korean BBQ✦...

''what the hell were you trying to pull off?!''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back