• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki soon broke the kiss and smiled. "I love you." She said slowly

[/QUOTE]
''i love you too~''

...⊹Kikuri said as she giggled a little bit more⊹...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi shrugged his shoulders as he entered the building along with Kaori and looked around. Was there anything worth while in here? Masahi put the thought to the side, if nothing else he could read over Kaori's shoulder♝...
"Yeah, i guess so."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori kept walking through the library, stopping every once in a while to check out what books were on the nearby shelves. She continued this, picking out one or two books from the shelves before moving on, doing this until she had about ten books or so. Carrying them over to Masahi, she smiled, speaking in a slightly strained tone from holding so many books☆...

"Alright... I'm all set...!"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((And don't mind the fact that Jojo has more muscle mass than a world class bodybuilder while Chiharu has the body of a child xD ))

[/QUOTE]
((Yeah its pretty interesting for sure xD thats why I love it xD ))

Mayyflower said:
"D-Did I hurt you?" She asks really worried that she did
Len sighed then peeked out from under the blanket "And if you did?" he asked queitly

TheDragoon said:
Ken scratched his head. "What voices?" He asked, completely unaware of what just happened.
@Lumina
Ayen thought for a moment then decided it was best to not tell him "Nothing, just forget about it for now Ken." he said softly before wondering if it was just Ken's innocence that was making ken seemly trust him.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed then peeked out from under the blanket "And if you did?" he asked queitly

[/QUOTE]
"Then I would never forgive myself" she says quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What did you want to say?" He asked her knowing she was about to say something else

[/QUOTE]
☁ Kyoko just shook her head

"it's not important"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori kept walking through the library, stopping every once in a while to check out what books were on the nearby shelves. She continued this, picking out one or two books from the shelves before moving on, doing this until she had about ten books or so. Carrying them over to Masahi, she smiled, speaking in a slightly strained tone from holding so many books☆...

"Alright... I'm all set...!"
...♝Masahi chuckled as he saw her with all the books. After a moment he had a thought then grabbed most of the books Kaori was carrying and held them using one arm before smirking playfully down at her. After that he motioned for her to find them a place to sit before talking with a playful tone♝...

"I swear Kaori, if i didn't know better then i'd have to say you were slaking off with your training."

Lumina said:
((Yeah its pretty interesting for sure xD thats why I love it xD ))
((Too bad Jojo is my joke character, and he'll probably never end up in a relationship xD ))

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Ikuto shrugged. "I'm more concerned with others well being than mine." He said before he started walking towards a roller coaster.
❣Sakura walked with him

"you should worry about your well being at least every once in a while"

Mayyflower said:
"Then I would never forgive myself" she says quietly
Len put the blanket back over his head "Then i can't tell you anything, because i don't want to risk the thing that possessed you taking advantage of you again."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi chuckled as he saw her with all the books. After a moment he had a thought then grabbed most of the books Kaori was carrying and held them using one arm before smirking playfully down at her. After that he motioned for her to find them a place to sit before talking with a playful tone♝...
"I swear Kaori, if i didn't know better then i'd have to say you were slaking off with your training."

((Too bad Jojo is my joke character, and he'll probably never end up in a relationship xD ))

[/QUOTE]
((I know, it's a right shame it is xD ))

TheDragoon said:
Ken tilted his head a bit before yawning. "Sooooo, what now?" He asked him.
@Lumina
Ayen shrugged his shoulders "We wait for your sister to wake up." he said softly as he looked at Lilliana then back to Ken "Is that okay?" he asked with a slight smile.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori blinked as Masahi took half of her pile of books, leading the two of them over to an open table. Sitting down she grabbed the closest one, which was a history book, and she smirked at Masahi before opening it up☆...

"I was never that physically strong. My strengths were in my healing jutsu."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((I few flings? sure! but a deep relationship? Never. xD ))

[/QUOTE]
((Makes sense with a character like him xD ))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len put the blanket back over his head "Then i can't tell you anything, because i don't want to risk the thing that possessed you taking advantage of you again."

[/QUOTE]
Rin crossed her arms and pouted. "Fine..." She mumbled

WeirdPrincess said:
@Nonalaka
Ilaani smiled "Really? I'd like that" she said with a nod as she took a bite of her cookie. "Do you bake a lot?" She asked.

((Sorry ;- ;) )

Mayyflower said:
"No sadly" he says taking a bite of his hotdog
Kairassi nodded and ate some of her fries "Ah, I see, that sucks, the beach is fun"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori blinked as Masahi took half of her pile of books, leading the two of them over to an open table. Sitting down she grabbed the closest one, which was a history book, and she smirked at Masahi before opening it up☆...
"I was never that physically strong. My strengths were in my healing jutsu."
...♝Masahi rolled his eyes then sat down next to Kaori, setting the books he had down a bit in front of him on the table. After that he looked over at her while smirking playfully as he started reading the same book as she was before speaking teasingly♝...

"So? A stack of books still shouldn't be that much~"

Nanne said:
She kept hugging him, "it's been refreshing! You should join me! Come on.." she said finally letting go of him and grabbing his hand. She lead him to the lake then turned to face him, "Okay now take your clothes off and join me!" she said running back into the lake.
Alex smiled and took a seat on the ground, "I think I'll pass. You have fun, I have some work I gotta do." He said, as a pen appeared in his hand and paper in the other. "I'll be here to talk~"

Mayyflower said:
Rin crossed her arms and pouted. "Fine..." She mumbled
Len sighed before moving a little "And no trusting anything or anyone that won't come to meet me mom or dad." he said before peeking out from underneath the blanket.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana nodded as she got up and smiled at her. "Yeah let's go." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
Ramona yawned and grabbed Lana's hand. "OK." She said softly. She then laid her head on Lana's shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back