• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki blushed but smiled and hugged kikuri tighter

[/QUOTE]
''what do you wanna do now?''

...⊹Kikuri said as she looked up at Myuki⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura nodded
"a-alright"

❣Ikuto seemed to believe they could do it so maybe it was true
Ikuto smiled wide when they made the last one in the middle, winning them the grand prize. "We did it!" He said happily. He was then handed a big teddy bear, which Ikuto gave to a kid nearby who seemed to have been eyeing it. "I won't be able to carry that around all day~" He joked.

Lumina said:
((Then yeah, she'd be the youngest xD Chiharu is 18, I believe.))
((Which makes her interaction with Jojo even more bizarre because Jojo is 17 xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I wouldn't do that you needed to rest so I let you take my bed." He said to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko opened her mouth to say something but stopped and nodded

"well... alright"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''what do you wanna do now?''
...⊹Kikuri said as she looked up at Myuki⊹...
Myuki just smiled a little before she kissed kikuri suddenly and closed her eyes as she felt her lips against hers

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((Which makes her interaction with Jojo even more bizarre because Jojo is 17 xD ))

[/QUOTE]
((I remember they had that conversation... it was kinda funny xD ))

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto smiled wide when they made the last one in the middle, winning them the grand prize. "We did it!" He said happily. He was then handed a big teddy bear, which Ikuto gave to a kid nearby who seemed to have been eyeing it. "I won't be able to carry that around all day~" He joked.
❣Sakura tilted her head

"did you play so you could win that for the kid?"

WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

"You're welcome~" Maria said happily before reaching into her own bag and taking out a cookie, soon biting into it. This was the exact moment she had been waiting for, the sweet chocolatey goodness. Hearing Ilaani say she's never heard of peanut butter cookies, made her laugh a little. They weren't exactly all that common, like chocolate and sugar cookies were. So it was no surprise that she didn't really know about them. Maria only knew because she tended to bake those type of cookies because she was a fan of peanut butter too. "Peanut butter cookies are amazing! I'll have to bring you some the next time I bake them~" She stated, her sample brightening a tad.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki just smiled a little before she kissed kikuri suddenly and closed her eyes as she felt her lips against hers

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri went wide eyed before she closed her eyes as well melting into the kiss⊹...

TheDragoon said:
Ken thought about it. "Umm... I don't know where he is..." He said in defeat.
@Lumina
Ayen nodded and sighed before looking down at him "No more voices in there, right?" he asked softly as he stared curiously at Ken

@Lumina

Lumina said:
((I remember they had that conversation... it was kinda funny xD ))
((And don't mind the fact that Jojo has more muscle mass than a world class bodybuilder while Chiharu has the body of a child xD ))

TheDragoon said:
Diablo pouted jokingly. "H-Hey! I want to eat with mama too!" He joked.
Kei-Kun nodded in understanding, wanting to leave his weirdo father. "N-Not you too!" He said, bursting out laughing at how funny his and his wife's child were.
Kanae took Kei and walked out the door closing the door behind her a bit. She ran to the kitchen and set down Kei on a chair. "Now Kei don't move from there okay?..." she said and then set up the table with the breakfast.

--The Pervy Demon Head of Lustful and Chanceful Affairs Plays with his food.--

He could sense their hesitation. He could feel their fear. But he could also feel their resistance is weakening. Being the consummate lover, it was only natural for him to undress his prizes. With a flick of his wrists, he sent a surge through his hands that would slowly remove an article of clothing. He was going to make them enjoy this. The hands he was adding was now exploring every inch of their bodies. The touches became pokes, prods, and pinches on sensitive parts. Feet were tickled, earlobes nibbled. It was a horrific scene of Debauchery.

How will our Heroines Fare?...

Miyaka tried holding out against the assault. Tears formed in her eyes, but her willpower and fortitude were waning as the touches against her will, were making her feel badly good. She was trying not to cry out, but this strange force was touching all the right spots as her face and body were betraying her. "God..dammit...stop!" she grunted, before a ring of fire was forming in her eyes. She...would...not...submit....

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

(Rini, Chiharu and Miyaka are the S.G.D.F, School Girl Defense Force, lol anyone have an opinion?)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki deepened the kiss gladly as she wrapped her arms around kikuri a neck

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon wrapped her arms around Myuki as she deepened the kiss as well⊹...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len huffed then stayed still and quiet underneath the blanket not wanting to answer her.

[/QUOTE]
"D-Did I hurt you?" She asks really worried that she did

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi happily followed him, sitting down to eat, she glanced over at the sea "Was there beaches where you used to live?" She asked tilting her head slightly.
"No sadly" he says taking a bite of his hotdog

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura tilted her head
"did you play so you could win that for the kid?"
Ikuto shrugged. "I'm more concerned with others well being than mine." He said before he started walking towards a roller coaster.

Nanne said:
Kanae took Kei and walked out the door closing the door behind her a bit. She ran to the kitchen and set down Kei on a chair. "Now Kei don't move from there okay?..." she said and then set up the table with the breakfast.
Kei didn't quite understand what she said because he tried to get down from the chair now, to go and be with his mama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back