• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alex jumped a little. He didn't see, Yuki out here, but he immediately knew it was her hugging him. "Hey, Yuki. How's your morning going?" He asked, laughing lightly.
She kept hugging him, "it's been refreshing! You should join me! Come on.." she said finally letting go of him and grabbing his hand. She lead him to the lake then turned to face him, "Okay now take your clothes off and join me!" she said running back into the lake.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo chuckled lightly. "Kanae, you really are amazing." He said, remembering she had been shy about being a mother at one point and now she was nailing the role. Kei giggled and smiled up at Kanae. "Momma!" He said happily.
Kanae grabbed Kei and held him up, "Yes! I'm momma haha...should we leave dada and go eat?" she said jokingly to Kei before hugging him softly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa nodded before they went through another space crack but this time appearing in the sky and floating✦...
Asami noticed they were floating and freaked out a bit holding onto Azusa. "Okay...first off I'm sorry about holding onto you but I don't really do this kind of stuff. I mean I can but I never got used to it." she said a little freaked out. "Second of all I don't really like staying in high places for too long...." she said quietly not wanting him to hear.

Nanne said:
Kanae grabbed Kei and held him up, "Yes! I'm momma haha...should we leave dada and go eat?" she said jokingly to Kei before hugging him softly.
Diablo pouted jokingly. "H-Hey! I want to eat with mama too!" He joked.

Kei-Kun nodded in understanding, wanting to leave his weirdo father. "N-Not you too!" He said, bursting out laughing at how funny his and his wife's child were.

WeirdPrincess said:

❄︎Haruka❄︎

Haruka's cheeks burned in embarrassment and she put her hands down, soon clashing them in front of her and bowing. "I'm sorry! I-I'm just really nervous..." She trailed off before straightening herself out.

ღHakuru tilted her head

"but why? i'm not some big person you need to get nervous about talking to"

ღshe said

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto tossed the ring with her and got the first one in the middle. He smiled wide. "2 to go~"
❣Sakura followed his movement's, not wanting to mess up... would he be upset if they didn't win anything? she wasn't gonna show she cared about winning, even if he said he wont tease her she can't help but be cautious.

"2 more? that's a lot.."

Mayyflower said:
Luke sat down at some chairs near by and started eating
Kairassi happily followed him, sitting down to eat, she glanced over at the sea "Was there beaches where you used to live?" She asked tilting her head slightly.

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura followed his movement's, not wanting to mess up... would he be upset if they didn't win anything? she wasn't gonna show she cared about winning, even if he said he wont tease her she can't help but be cautious.
"2 more? that's a lot.."
Ikuto chuckled. "We can do it together." He said softly in her ear before helping her toss the second. It made it.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto chuckled. "We can do it together." He said softly in her ear before helping her toss the second. It made it.
❣Sakura nodded

"a-alright"

❣Ikuto seemed to believe they could do it so maybe it was true

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Fuyumi was already asleep just by laying there?...

?Nanami?

tumblr_nmcnt3P8wC1urssjco1_500.gif

Nanami looked down at Fuyumi, blushing lightly as she saw that she had fallen asleep on her lap. Nanami thought it was cute and smiled lightly before she closed her eyes, falling asleep herself.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori gave a small smile, nodding as she broke their grip as she pushed open the doors into an expansive library. It looked huge on the outside, but seemed to look even bigger on the inside. Walls were lined with shelves and the different floors housed different sections of books to be read through. Kaori immediately beelined for the stairs along the wall near the door, aiming to make her way to the third floor first, where the nonfiction history books were☆...
"Thanks. Me too. Maybe you can find something in here as well."
...♝Masahi shrugged his shoulders as he entered the building along with Kaori and looked around. Was there anything worth while in here? Masahi put the thought to the side, if nothing else he could read over Kaori's shoulder♝...

"Yeah, i guess so."

((Actually I just checked, Chiharu is the oldest xD Rini is younger than both Chiharu and Miyaka))

Rini's face had began to turn a bit red from wanting to cry, feeling violated and uncomfortable as she was trying to ignore the touching she couldn't, she shivered a little, it felt weird and she hated that she couldn't make these touches stop, she crossed her arms protectively but it made no difference. she glanced over at Chiharu noticing that she was bleeding "Your lip" she said as she pointed at it "I-Its bleeding" she said quietly, she would have tried to heal it for her but all her focus was on trying to block out what she was feeling.

@Lumina

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Nonalaka said:
((Actually I just checked, Chiharu is the oldest xD Rini is younger than both Chiharu and Miyaka))
Rini's face had began to turn a bit red from wanting to cry, feeling violated and uncomfortable as she was trying to ignore the touching she couldn't, she shivered a little, it felt weird and she hated that she couldn't make these touches stop, she crossed her arms protectively but it made no difference. she glanced over at Chiharu noticing that she was bleeding "Your lip" she said as she pointed at it "I-Its bleeding" she said quietly, she would have tried to heal it for her but all her focus was on trying to block out what she was feeling.

@Lumina

@Jofune Tsurabisu
((Lol I forgot about that xD she just looks the youngest xD ))

TheDragoon said:
Ken shook his head. "Well, not at first. We look human after all." He explained. "At least that's what daddy told me... Besides, how can we tell if their our aunts and uncles." He said before it occurred to him that his father DID talk about one person. "Uncle Kaito." He said softly.
Ayen nodded before giving Ken a lighthearted smile "Well, do you now how to get a hold of Kaito? or will i have to find for ya?" he asked curiously before placing his hand on Ken's head again and continuing to rub it.

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you to kikuri." Myuki said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri giggled before she nuzzled Myuki's chest⊹...

Lumina said:
((Lol I forgot about that xD she just looks the youngest xD ))
((Yeah xD Rini is 15 as far as I remember from her update))

Nanne said:
Asami noticed they were floating and freaked out a bit holding onto Azusa. "Okay...first off I'm sorry about holding onto you but I don't really do this kind of stuff. I mean I can but I never got used to it." she said a little freaked out. "Second of all I don't really like staying in high places for too long...." she said quietly not wanting him to hear.
''well...this is my way to watch the world...and i think its better like this...''

WeirdPrincess said:

?Nanami?

tumblr_nmcnt3P8wC1urssjco1_500.gif

Nanami looked down at Fuyumi, blushing lightly as she saw that she had fallen asleep on her lap. Nanami thought it was cute and smiled lightly before she closed her eyes, falling asleep herself.

time skip?)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back