• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and began feeling her tail, his other hand rubbing her hip. He whispered as he leaned into her ear♅...
“ Why?~ You getting.. turned on?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
((I saw that coming, but that got kinky quick))

WeirdPrincess said:

??Haruka??

axIPrLs.gif

Haruka blinked a few times before she continued staring at her, closing one of her eyes as she inspected her. The way she was sleeping didn't look all that comfortable and she wondered how and why she even fell asleep under a tree. Wasn't it better to sleep in a bed? Where you could be nice and warm under all those comforters and blankets? Just thinking about it brought a smile to Haruka's face. She had been day dreaming for a while before she noticed that the girl had woken up, Haruka's eyes widening as she saw her look around. Now embarrassed about getting caught, her face flushed before she looked down. "I totally wasn't staring at her... nope... no way!"

?Hakuru had spotted the girl, she was looking down? Was she the one staring at me? she thought as she walked over, waving her hand infront of her face?

"hello?"

@Lumina[/URL]
...☼Chiharu had gotten them to the dorms before the attack increased it's intensity, and she had managed to set Miyaka on the bed before collapsing to her knees, having to move all of her focus on trying to resists the touches. To be honest, it all felt wrong, and not nice at all. Her body felt weird, but it wasn't exactly good. Chiharu bit her lip, to the point where it broke skin, focusing on the pain and the taste of the blood to block out the strange and more forceful sensations across her body. Why somebody would do something like this was beyond her, honestly. It was disgusting.. how could anybody like this? There was no way she was letting herself enjoy it. None. It was all she could do to focus on her wounded lip while she glanced over at Rini and Miyaka, wondering how they were holding up☼...

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi nodded as they approached the building. Studying, what doesn't that surprise him? with a sigh he smiled down at Kaori, though the thought of how customs were different did make him a bit sad, mainly because he did remember where they grew up, but he didn't let it show♝...
"Well, i hope you can learn what you want."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori gave a small smile, nodding as she broke their grip as she pushed open the doors into an expansive library. It looked huge on the outside, but seemed to look even bigger on the inside. Walls were lined with shelves and the different floors housed different sections of books to be read through. Kaori immediately beelined for the stairs along the wall near the door, aiming to make her way to the third floor first, where the nonfiction history books were☆...

"Thanks. Me too. Maybe you can find something in here as well."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Determined not to be left behind, Rael stood up and nodded saying,
"Ok! Lead the way M'Lady!"

[/QUOTE]

✣Venus✣

Venus laughed quietly and stood up before walking back over towards her closet, opening it before taking out a few clothes. "Alright, alright. You'll have to let me change first, so I'd turn around or wait outside if I were you." She said as she rummaged through her closet, soon finding something to wear and turning around to face Rael.

LunaCrosby said:
ღHakuru had spotted the girl, she was looking down? Was she the one staring at me? she thought as she walked over, waving her hand infront of her face
"hello?"

❄︎Haruka❄︎

Haruka jumped back upon seeing a hand being waved in front of her face. She wasn't exactly expecting it and she was generally a person who was a little jumpy. Throwing her hands up, almost immediately she exclaimed, "I wasn't staring at you at all!" Out of sheer nervousness of being caught.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and began feeling her tail, his other hand rubbing her hip. He whispered as he leaned into her ear♅...
“ Why?~ You getting..
turned on?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦A small noise was heard from the back of her throat as her tail was being felt. Feeling a hot breath at her ear, Asuka shivered and gripped the counter in an attempt to keep herself standing. The movement of his hand and the sensitivity of her tail, made her breathless and leaning herself on the counter for support. Asuka didn't sound very convincing as she spoke❦...

"Aah... n-no..."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin looked into Layla's eyes, and blushed in embarrassment. He probably sounded like such a whiner, just now. He shook his head, and took another bite of food. "Hehe, its nothing~" he said, smiling at his guest. He then thought of a question of his own.
"Hey, Layala...what species are you? You're obviously different, like me. But you at least look
human...I was just curious. And of course, you don't have to answer if you don't want to."

[/QUOTE]
Layla's gaze halted abruptly with a questionable stare. Her lips only slightly parted, Layla could only wonder why Kalin had said what he did. The faint shade of color that did appear on his face after his statement made Layla somewhat relax, but the way his response trailed off worried her. Unsure of what else to make of it, Layla decided against saying anything to it.

Just as she was about to make her way back into the kitchen, she was caught off-guard by his next question. Though she was given the option not to answer, Layla's gaze somewhat hardened, and her sweet nature almost disappeared. In that very moment, she was reminded of why she was even back. Shifting her gaze sideways, Layla took in a deep breath. "Demonic....Princess."

maxresdefault.jpg

Nanne said:
Asami grabbed his hand while she wagged her tail excited. "Great! Well then let's go haha...I heard it's like $14.99 for all you can eat for lunch and $19.99 for dinner. Of course if you don't finish it then you have to pay...." she said excited to try the food.
...✦Azusa nodded before they went through another space crack but this time appearing in the sky and floating✦...

Nanne said:
Kanae laughed quietly and hugged Kei. "Diablo...I don't know what I'd do to you if you weren't fast enough. But since everything is alright I won't punish you or anything..."
Diablo chuckled lightly. "Kanae, you really are amazing." He said, remembering she had been shy about being a mother at one point and now she was nailing the role. Kei giggled and smiled up at Kanae. "Momma!" He said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
✦Nanami✦

Nanami munched on popcorn, though she could feel herself getting sleepy just by laying here. She had stayed up most of the night before just keeping an eye on Fuyumi and it seemed like she would pass out in minutes.

...☫Fuyumi was already asleep just by laying there☫...

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura tilted her head
"How would we do it together?

❣she asked
Ikuto nodded happily. "Lemme show you." He said before he approached the counter and order 3 rings for them. The game clerk handed them over and Ikuto dragged Sakura up to the stand, giving her the rings and hugging her from behind with 1 arm and using the other to help her hold the rings. "Ready?" He asked her.

Mateus walks in the arcade to cure his boredom he played a shooting game easily finishing the game he got a top score but it's the same from his last top score "I better play another game" he said and turns around and sees people looking at him "what is their problem?" he said and goes to a crane game.

WeirdPrincess said:

❄︎Haruka❄︎

Haruka jumped back upon seeing a hand being waved in front of her face. She wasn't exactly expecting it and she was generally a person who was a little jumpy. Throwing her hands up, almost immediately she exclaimed, "I wasn't staring at you at all!" Out of sheer nervousness of being caught.

Seems like it was her... she thought as she looked at the girl

"your pretty jumpy"

ღshe said

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto nodded happily. "Lemme show you." He said before he approached the counter and order 3 rings for them. The game clerk handed them over and Ikuto dragged Sakura up to the stand, giving her the rings and hugging her from behind with 1 arm and using the other to help her hold the rings. "Ready?" He asked her.
❣Sakura blushed lightly and nodded

"y-yeah"

Nanne said:
Yuki heard someone approaching the lake so she turned invisible. When she heard Alex's voice she slowly rose and quietly ran behind him. Once she was behind him she hugged him and turned back to normal. "Morning Alex! Haha" she said. She hadn't noticed she was naked or that she forgot her towel by the lake she just hugged him.
Alex jumped a little. He didn't see, Yuki out here, but he immediately knew it was her hugging him. "Hey, Yuki. How's your morning going?" He asked, laughing lightly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Sure)

[/QUOTE]
Once the movie ended, the credits began to start. Ramona stood up and stretched. "Lana? Are you ready to go yet?" She asked.

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi was still looking around before she heard Akane's voice. She turned her and followed her finger to where she was pointing and smiled, "Oh okay!" She said cheerfully before following after her towards the table.

Akane smiled and sat down, waiting for someone to come take their orders, "Hm... So, Yumi what'd you like to talk about?" She asked

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla's gaze halted abruptly with a questionable stare. Her lips only slightly parted, Layla could only wonder why Kalin had said what he did. The faint shade of color that did appear on his face after his statement made Layla somewhat relax, but the way his response trailed off worried her. Unsure of what else to make of it, Layla decided against saying anything to it.

[/QUOTE][QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Just as she was about to make her way back into the kitchen, she was caught off-guard by his next question. Though she was given the option not to answer, Layla's gaze somewhat hardened, and her sweet nature almost disappeared. In that very moment, she was reminded of why she was even back. Shifting her gaze sideways, Layla took in a deep breath. "Demonic....Princess."

maxresdefault.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Kalin looked stunned at her statement, his mouth hanging open slightly as he stared at Layla. He put down his fork, and stood. "Did you say...a demon?" Kalin said as he walked over to her. He cocked his head slightly as he looked Layla in the eyes. He could see nothing but truth there, and it was surprising, for sure.

Without a word, he reached out to Layala, and began poking her nose, tugging her cheeks gently, and stroking her ears for a few moments, before pulling away.

"Huh...you know, I've never met a demon before. I've always thought that most of them were fanged, winged, manipulative, and more than just a bit mean. Not cute and kind hearted and...well, human isn't the word I should use, I guess. You're just...you." He said, smiling.

profile_picture_by_sexy_bartender-d83chmf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Seems like it was her... she thought as she looked at the girl
"your pretty jumpy"

ღshe said

❄︎Haruka❄︎

Haruka's cheeks burned in embarrassment and she put her hands down, soon clashing them in front of her and bowing. "I'm sorry! I-I'm just really nervous..." She trailed off before straightening herself out.

Roman said:
Akane smiled and sat down, waiting for someone to come take their orders, "Hm... So, Yumi what'd you like to talk about?" She asked

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi sat down across from her and set her hands in her lap as she thought for a moment. "Well... what are your favorite things to do?" She asked curiously, tilting her head a bit.

Roman said:
Once the movie ended, the credits began to start. Ramona stood up and stretched. "Lana? Are you ready to go yet?" She asked.
Lana nodded as she got up and smiled at her. "Yeah let's go." She said happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back