• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Well I wouldn't know cause I haven't done it yet" he says
Kairassi blinked "I suppose...well is there anything at all that you've heard of you wanna do?" She tilted her head.

Nonalaka said:
Rini tried her best to make sure that her clothes didn't come off because of those disgusting hands, suddenly she couldnt move her hands, like they were tied or something, she was upset and frustrated now, as tears began stinging her eyes, she shook her head, denying the voice, refusing to listen to them "Leave me alone!" She said in response to the voice.
ima just say fuck it xD im gonna go insane if i leave without trying to help)))

...✦A male with white hair soon appeared with a mask. He soon held his hand towards the demon head as he began to tear space into him✦...

''kitsuku...''

...✦He said before his mask broke revealing part of his face as he continue to rip the head apart inside✦...

''motto...kitsuku...''

..✦His mask was now fully broken now revealing his face. He was now ripping the head more and more✦...

''kamichigiritai..''

...✦It wasnt long until his eyes turned black. He was smiling for some reason✦...

''....gurai....da yo..''

(Translation: Harder....Even harder....i want to bite hard enough...to tear through you...)

@Lumina

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Kairassi blinked "I suppose...well is there anything at all that you've heard of you wanna do?" She tilted her head.
Luke hummed at the thought. "Skydiving..." He says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I don't believe you." He said as he persisted still

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko looked the other way, contemplating on telling him or not, but he had gotten rather close, what was he thinking? getting close to her like that when there's a risk she might smack him on his head?

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu was almost at the kitchen when she felt herself be bound, making her fall out of surprise, and her face smacked against the floor. She cried out in surprise, feeling her teeth bite down on her already busted lip in the process. Her face hurt, and it was getting harder to just ignore the sensations. Especially now that on top of what she guessed was supposed to be pleasurable sensations was now a sensation of.. pain? Random smacks came from out of nowhere, accentuated by the fact that she really couldn't move. Chiharu tried to sit up, hissing through gritted teeth☼...
"Ow! What the... ugh... this is... disgusting... who would like, ah!... this kind of thing... it's pathetic... that they can't even... do it themselves... that they have to...nnn... do things from a distance.... ah!"

@Nonalaka
Nonalaka said:
Rini tried her best to make sure that her clothes didn't come off because of those disgusting hands, suddenly she couldnt move her hands, like they were tied or something, she was upset and frustrated now, as tears began stinging her eyes, she shook her head, denying the voice, refusing to listen to them "Leave me alone!" She said in response to the voice.
HimeragiSeiker said:
should i...help? or something...?)))
@Lumina

@Jofune Tsurabisu
--The Pervy Demon Head of Lustful and Chanceful Affairs Does not Know When to Give Up Pt.2--

He couldn't breathe due to the sheer thrill of this entire situation. He decided all three girls needed some punishment, so they all got paddlin's and lashings. Their virtue, they so hard tried to protect was dissolving as single pieces of clothing were flying off. He wondered how they would feel if they were suspended in air? To answer his own question, he used more hands to lift them up in the air. Then he continued his assault. He almost heard dear girl shout stop it. This was absolutely delicious.

A minor demon started to appear in his room. He reeked of trying to play bad guy gone good.

"Little demon, I can vaporize you before you get full in here. I suggest you work from the bottom up, before coming to face me. I am in no mood to fight today." he said as something smashed through his barrier. Sathanus shot an arcing beam of dark light at Asmodeus. Asmodeus responded in his usual fashion, and vanished in the ensuing chaos.

Miyaka writhed in the air as she was lifted, she was fighting the beautiful agony and shame as her shoes were sent flying across the room.

@Lumina

@Nonalaka

@Himeragi Seiker

(you can try to help, but understand you might get wrapped up in this. wish to continue? yes or no)

(had to abridge the plot a bit since there is an interruption.)

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

(you can try to help, but understand you might get wrapped up in this. wish to continue? yes or no)
sure. itll drive me insane if i dont. and the headś powers probably wont work on the male (Azusa) for...many reasons i want you to uncover))

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]
-The Pervy Demon Head of Lustful and Chanceful Affairs Does not Know When to Give Up Pt.3--
He was pissed, as he reappeared in the gym's coaches office. He readjusted his tie. Why would his asshole brother decide now to interfere. He could not hope to defeat Sathanus. Sathanus was like a living meat wall of rage and brute force. "Who was that demonic brat?" He said aloud to himself, as the only thing keeping him from killing everyone in sight was the feelings from those girls. He now had taken extra care to hide his presence from everything. He rushed things abit, and blew away their outer layer of clothing, leaving them hanging in their lingerie. But something else was coming through the newly forming bond with them. Something hidden in all three. The leader was close, but a face kept flashing in his mind. "A MAN!?!" he shouted in the tiny office. Summoning a book he read through the passages, until he found what he was looking for. He began speaking the words of the incantation, while summoning a living ball of clay to suspend itself beside the floating leader.

Hoc corpus , duas animas

formam vitae lutum ovile

create vas dignum

tam pulchra creaturae

The clay had taken the shape of Miyaka, and thats when the true pain starts as all three girls are submitted to feather tourture, energy draining and kisses and licks upon their bare skin. All the while pinkish energy is surrounding Miyaka and non Miyaka, flowing from the others.

--Sathanus Battle 1--

"Boy, where did he go? The massive and angry demon demanded. He would rip this world apart, just to lay waste upon his scheming brother. He would not be so angry, if Asmodeus had left his one true love alone, but now shes no longer human, and a succubi. There was a way to revert her, and he was going to rip that knowledge out of his skull.

@Nonalaka

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]

HimeragiSeiker said:
sure. itll drive me insane if i dont. and the headś powers probably wont work on the male (Azusa) for...many reasons i want you to uncover))
(Lust is a powerful, powerful thing. It toppled nations, made men and women go insane. I just don't think aszusa is ready for him just yet. Let him play with Wrath for a bit. :) besides the girls will be fine...ish)

River

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko looked the other way, contemplating on telling him or not, but he had gotten rather close, what was he thinking? getting close to her like that when there's a risk she might smack him on his head?
river slowly backed away and say down in front of her and waited

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](Lust is a powerful, powerful thing. It toppled nations, made men and women go insane. I just don't think aszusa is ready for him just yet. Let him play with Wrath for a bit. :) besides the girls will be fine...ish)

[/QUOTE]
nah just wing it at Azusa. your kinda underestimating him xD )))

Mayyflower said:
Luke hummed at the thought. "Skydiving..." He says
Kairassi blinked "Skydiving?" She said as she looked at him "Not even I've tried that one" she said with a giggle.

HimeragiSeiker said:
nah just wing it at Azusa. your kinda underestimating him xD )))
(not really, I am working a sorta intricate storyline. I dont mind him jumping in, but this battle is really for the girls to "Awaken" something inside to help Rini, Miyaka, and Chiharu fight the rest of the demonic horde and save the city while doing cool stuff. kind of a totem pole storyline.)

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](not really, I am working a sorta intricate storyline. I dont mind him jumping in, but this battle is really for the girls to "Awaken" something inside to help Rini, Miyaka, and Chiharu fight the rest of the demonic horde and save the city while doing cool stuff. kind of a totem pole storyline.)

[/QUOTE]
alright...i just hope i dont go insane cuz of this)))

Mayyflower said:
"It sounds fun" he says
Kairaasi nodded "Yeah~" she turned to him as she had an idea "Oh!, you should make like...a bucket list thingie!" She said with a smile

WeirdPrincess said:

✣Venus✣

Venus laughed quietly and stood up before walking back over towards her closet, opening it before taking out a few clothes. "Alright, alright. You'll have to let me change first, so I'd turn around or wait outside if I were you." She said as she rummaged through her closet, soon finding something to wear and turning around to face Rael.

Rael had managed to turn away and cover his eyes before Venus had started stripping, so he couldn't tell if she was done changing yet or not, so he just sat there covering his eyes turned away from her.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]
--The Pervy Demon Head of Lustful and Chanceful Affairs Does not Know When to Give Up Pt.2--
He couldn't breathe due to the sheer thrill of this entire situation. He decided all three girls needed some punishment, so they all got paddlin's and lashings. Their virtue, they so hard tried to protect was dissolving as single pieces of clothing were flying off. He wondered how they would feel if they were suspended in air? To answer his own question, he used more hands to lift them up in the air. Then he continued his assault. He almost heard dear girl shout stop it. This was absolutely delicious.

A minor demon started to appear in his room. He reeked of trying to play bad guy gone good.

"Little demon, I can vaporize you before you get full in here. I suggest you work from the bottom up, before coming to face me. I am in no mood to fight today." he said as something smashed through his barrier. Sathanus shot an arcing beam of dark light at Asmodeus. Asmodeus responded in his usual fashion, and vanished in the ensuing chaos.

Miyaka writhed in the air as she was lifted, she was fighting the beautiful agony and shame as her shoes were sent flying across the room.

@Nonalaka

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed "Was that the only reason you came in here?" he asked softly

[/QUOTE]
"I just wanted to know..." She says crossing her arms

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn soon got out of the Inn with Mari♱...
@TheDragoon
Mari held her hand, smiling softly with her eyes close. She was happy with the way things turned out. She may not have been a man... But she was the most amazing person she had ever met. She could see a future with them. And it made her smile and giggle a little.

Nonalaka said:
Kairaasi nodded "Yeah~" she turned to him as she had an idea "Oh!, you should make like...a bucket list thingie!" She said with a smile
"A bucket list?" He asks "what is that?"

Lumina said:
...♧A few minutes later and the small girl stirred a bit, her eyes opening slowly. She blinked, trying to put the world back in focus before she looked up, seeing Ayen's face above her head. She looked confused for a moment, not knowing how or why she got into a position of laying down on his lap. Holding her head she sat up a bit, looking around. When her eyes fell on Ken, she felt a rush of relief, glad to see him okay♧...
"Ken!"

...♧Lilliana scrambled toward him, falling and scraping her knee on the ground as she fell off of Ayen in the process. She wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug, not even caring that her knee was bleeding a bit. The voice was quiet♧...

@Tobi Neafearn

TheDragoon said:
Mari held her hand, smiling softly with her eyes close. She was happy with the way things turned out. She may not have been a man... But she was the most amazing person she had ever met. She could see a future with them. And it made her smile and giggle a little.
''shouldnt we...go grab some break fast?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back