• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sleep well?" He asked as he slid close and kissed her cheek back

[/QUOTE]
Raven nods. "Yea I did, what about you?" She asks

LunaCrosby said:
ღHakuru nodded
"but in the end I still care about them, so I guess I can't help but love them"

❄︎Haruka❄︎

"Well that's good! I bet you guys care close~" Haruka said with a nod, putting her hands behind her back.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." He said as he kissed her cheek softly and lovingly

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled. "That's good" she says

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smirked then lightly pecked Dakota's lips as he let out her pout "Well, i'm not going to, especially since we're outside." he said in his defense before laying back down "And decides Dakota, even though you didn't mention it, it still seemed implied~" he said teasingly

[/QUOTE]
Dakota pouted again and shook her head a little "I didn't imply anything"

((I didn't miss it I'm just doing homework and got carried away I'm sorry ;- ;) )

HimeragiSeiker said:
''please...just stay with me...i dont know what id do if i lost you. and Seria is a really good fighter. im sure she could handle it easily and defuse the entire situation...''
...?Fuyumi said as tears welled up in her eyes?...

''...please....i dont wanna be alone again like before..''

?Nanami?

tumblr_nieoopyVt71qg78wpo1_500.gif

Nanami stared at her wide eyed before she shielded her gaze, soon letting out a sigh. If she was sure Seria could handle everything, then she wouldn't go to wherever it is they were. Reopening her eyes, she gaze at Fuyumi as she walked closer before placing a gentle kiss on her cheek. "Alright... I won't go. Please don't cry..." Nanami said softly.

Mayyflower said:
Rin blinked before shaking her head. "Anyways when is dad getting home?" She groans a little
Len shrugged his shoulders but said nothing before walking into the livingroom

((Ayen is sort stuck in an interaction becuase @TheDragoon seemingly refuses to reply in it...))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pouted again and shook her head a little "I didn't imply anything"
((I didn't miss it I'm just doing homework and got carried away I'm sorry ;- ;) )
Roland chuckled then poked her nose "What ever you say, miss adorable pouter~" he said before briefly looking back up at the sky

((The reason i ask is because to replied to someone on i replied before, and i think lowly of myself.....))

Tobi Neafearn] [COLOR=#00b359]Len shrugged his shoulders but said nothing before walking into the livingroom[/COLOR] ((Ayen is sort stuck in an interaction becuase [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16067-thedragoon/ said:
@TheDragoon[/URL] seemingly refuses to reply in it...))

Roland chuckled then poked her nose "What ever you say, miss adorable pouter~" he said before briefly looking back up at the sky

((The reason i ask is because to replied to someone on i replied before, and i think lowly of myself.....))
Rin sighs "he's been gone for what seems like days, weeks" she huffed before laying on the kitchen floor

WeirdPrincess said:

✣Venus✣

Venus had think for a few minutes, "Just to widen my education I suppose." She said, though she really just came to get a better understand of a few of her powers, which she didn't have under control yet.

Rael nodded as he continued walking before asking,

"So what fields of study are you interested in?"

Tobi Neafearn] [COLOR=#00b359]Len shrugged his shoulders but said nothing before walking into the livingroom[/COLOR] ((Ayen is sort stuck in an interaction becuase [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16067-thedragoon/ said:
@TheDragoon[/URL] seemingly refuses to reply in it...))

((On phone it only shows me 5 alerts at a time without going into the alerts page and your alert was like 8 alerts back so I answered the ones in the drop down menu first because I didn't have to go back for them all replies I recieve are equal in priority yours was just further away from the others, please don't think lowly of yourself ;-; I'm sorry I made you feel that way.))

She immediatly stopped pouting after that, she hadnt realised she had been really "Yes, whatever I say because I implied nothing" she said as she snuggled up beside him.

Nanne said:
Yuki started to run away she had no destination in her mind. "Nothing..." she said before leaving him out of sight. She was a bit bothered at how he didn't want to join her in having fun.
Alex sighed and stopped running. "I couldn't have possibly done anything wrong." He muttered as he walked around, looking for Yuki. A hour quickly passed by, but Alex continued to search, "Yuki?! Are you still here?!"

Mayyflower said:
Rin sighs "he's been gone for what seems like days, weeks" she huffed before laying on the kitchen floor
Len sighed and looked back at her "So you suddenly like dad again?" he asked curiously as he walked back to her.

((At most two day btw))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." Jasper said softly

[/QUOTE]
Raven got up and put her book up. "What do you feel like doing today?" She asks

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Len sighed and looked back at her "So you suddenly like dad again?" he asked curiously as he walked back to her.
((At most two day btw))

[/QUOTE]
(I know)

"I've always like dad, what are you talking about?" She asks confusedly

WeirdPrincess said:

(( I didn't even notice

xD ))

-----

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi nodded eagerly, "That would be lovely! I'm excited just thinking about it." She admitted with a giggle and clasped her hands in front of her before looking around for a moment, then returning her gaze to Akane. "This is probably rude to ask... but what are you? I was curious about it before because you started saying human then stopped... I mean, you don't have to answer! I probably shouldn't have asked." Yumi said frantically and turned her gaze to look out the window.

Akane chuckled and waved her hand, "It's probably time I stop hiding it. It's been many years and people seem to already know of our existence." she said, tapping a finger on the table. "I'm a Sanctum. Nothing special... Well.. Maybe that's not the way to put it. I don't wanna get into details. It's a lot." Akane said, laughing lightly.

Roman said:
Alex sighed and stopped running. "I couldn't have possibly done anything wrong." He muttered as he walked around, looking for Yuki. A hour quickly passed by, but Alex continued to search, "Yuki?! Are you still here?!"
Yuki could hear Alex calling for her but she was bummed out. She had made her way to a park and was now sitting on a bench. "I just think you should relax and have a little fun that's all...so when you didn't want to join me in having a little fun I felt a little hurt..." she told him telepathically.

Mayyflower said:
Raven got up and put her book up. "What do you feel like doing today?" She asks
"Wanna head some where. Like a vacation? There's this beautiful little town in Greece I've wanted to show you." He said softly to her

Nanne said:
Yuki could hear Alex calling for her but she was bummed out. She had made her way to a park and was now sitting on a bench. "I just think you should relax and have a little fun that's all...so when you didn't want to join me in having a little fun I felt a little hurt..." she told him telepathically.
Alex heard Yuki's voice echo in his head. He sighed and plopped down where he standing. "I'm sorry. It's not that I don't wanna have fun, it's just sometimes I have work to do. I have to make some kind of money to live off of." he said with a laugh. Alex then laid on the ground, staring up at the sky, "Yuki I love you and you're the first thing on my mind. Even if it doesn't seem like it... You are." he responded, telepathically.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Nope it didn't." She said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
Ramona lightly punched Lana in her arm. "Shush and lets go." she said, smiling brightly. "I don't need you to tell me when I fail~ I just need you to love me, that's all~"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira nodded at Asuka as she left the kitchen, soon beginning to dig into the lasagne. A few minutes later, he had finished half. He stretched lightly and wrapped the tray around with cling foil, around the remaining pieces of lasagne. He nodded at his work and turned around, soon leaving the kitchen and standing over the couch where Asuka lay. He spoke as he kissed her forehead♅...
“ I've wrapped up your pieces on the tray to maintain it's heat~ I'm gonna be out front training~ Use your telepathy to call me should you need anything~ ”

...♅Akira then left the house, soon making his way to the front of the house. He stretched once more and then began punching and kicking the air. He wasn't training his power, he was testing his technique, as well as coordination♅...

tumblr_mk1erynDDr1renlb4o1_500_zpsdllfgca9.gif

...♅Akira then switched his method and began honing in on his offensive and defensive techniques, along with his speed. As he trained, he gradually began increasing the speed of his punches and parries♅...

tumblr_mzd6v9Gc8w1rnt72lo1_500.gif

...♅Akira, upon being satisfied with his techniques and speed, leaped into the air and landed on his hands, soon beginning his press-ups. As this happened, he increased the gravity directly below him one hundred times. He began counting♅...

“ One, two, three, four, five.. ”

d760a3f23bd10a414854e0473b36c9d065e95d46.gif

---------------------------------------

...ΨKenji looked at Lumina, now knowing that he was definitely rushing things, however he was too lost in their previous activities to care too much. His blush only increased as he repliedΨ...

“ Yup~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka slowly opened her eyes and focused her attention on Akira above her, nodding slowly at his words before she grabbed a blanket. Asuka laid it over herself before turning away and closing her eyes again. Wait... did she hear him right? Use telepathy? How was Asuka suppose to use that? How did it work? Was she just suppose to think about something towards the person? She clearly didn't know how it worked, so she'd probably just get up and go to Akira if she needed anything. Though the only thing she was sure she needed right now, was sleep. Having just laid on the couch for a while made her sleepy. Asuka yawned quietly and curled up more, soon using the blanket so it covered her entirely in warmth. Sighing with content, she snuggled up in the blanket before drifting off to sleep❦...

Roman said:
Ramona lightly punched Lana in her arm. "Shush and lets go." she said, smiling brightly. "I don't need you to tell me when I fail~ I just need you to love me, that's all~"
"Oh but I already love you." I love you more than anything." Lana said as she spun in front of Ramona and smiled slightly as she brought her arms up to Ramona's shoulders and smiled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh but I already love you." I love you more than anything." Lana said as she spun in front of Ramona and smiled slightly as she brought her arms up to Ramona's shoulders and smiled

[/QUOTE]
"Same here~" Ramona said, looking Lana in the eyes with a smile on her face. "You're the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. And I never wanna lose you."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Wanna head some where. Like a vacation? There's this beautiful little town in Greece I've wanted to show you." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled sweetly. "Sure why not" she says smiling

WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria nodded, baking was a fun pass time for her. Considering she did sort of spend a lot of time in her apartment, she had a lot of time to spare. Maria enjoyed to bake all kind of things, cakes, cupcakes, cookies, anything that related to baking really. It was also a plus since she got to eat all of the stuff she made, most times it turned out good... others (the very few times really) turned out to be duds. "Yeah! I love baking~ The best part is decorating after you're done baking everything." Maria said in a happy tone.

-----

(( It's okay ;-; ))

Ilaani smiled and nodded "Yeah, I can bake okayish, I prefer doing all the eating instead of the baking though" she said with a small laugh before placing another cookie in her mouth "I guess I'm lazy"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back