• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ken let Ayen ruffle his hair before smiling at Lily. "Uncle Kaito shouldn't be too hard to find. Daddy said he owns a hippo." He chuckled.

@Tobi Neafearn

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱While Mari was distracted by the menu, Roselyn already had ordered the pan cakes♱...
Mari perked up when Roselyn ordered for her. "O-Oops, sorry I wasn't paying attention." She giggled. "So, can you tell me more about the town were in?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Fuyumi soon wiped away her tears with her sleeve but blushing slightly as she nodded slowly☫...
Nanami smiled and sat back down next to her, soon pulling Fuyumi into a hug.

TheDragoon said:
Mari perked up when Roselyn ordered for her. "O-Oops, sorry I wasn't paying attention." She giggled. "So, can you tell me more about the town were in?"
''right now, we're in Velder. the capitol of this continent called Elrios. Hamel is on another continent called Fluone. you basically having to take a boat just to get there. Velder is just mainly the capitol and one of the richest and protective cities''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami smiled and sat back down next to her, soon pulling Fuyumi into a hug.
...☫Fuyumi just soon hugged back. She hope what she saw was a dream and not a vision of the future or present☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''right now, we're in Velder. the capitol of this continent called Elrios. Hamel is on another continent called Fluone. you basically having to take a boat just to get there. Velder is just mainly the capitol and one of the richest and protective cities''
Mari nodded enthusiasticly. "Do you know when it was founded? Or when the town started to develop?" She asked her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Psst, Hell was destroyed.. )))

[/QUOTE]
(((psst, I have read that, thats why the brothers can roam freely, but each brother has a pocket dimension of hell related to their sin. Thanks for the clarification)))

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](((psst, I have read that, thats why the brothers can roam freely, but each brother has a pocket dimension of hell related to their sin. Thanks for the clarification)))

[/QUOTE]
(((Ah, okay~ Psst, why are we whispering? xD )))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no one really knows. it just...happened''
Mari seemed perplexed by this. "Hmm... So it's a mystery huh? That's cool..." She said softly. She looked a bit sad."I wonder if mama Natsume or Han-San misses me..."

TheDragoon said:
Mari seemed perplexed by this. "Hmm... So it's a mystery huh? That's cool..." She said softly. She looked a bit sad."I wonder if mama Natsume or Han-San misses me..."
Natsumi* Natsume has never met Mari. she only met Akiba)))

''well...i could take you back to the other world...or bring them here''

HimeragiSeiker said:
Natsumi* Natsume has never met Mari. she only met Akiba)))
''well...i could take you back to the other world...or bring them here''
((Oops, sorry, my mistake xD ))

Mari laughed lightly and nodded. "Let's eat first though. I can't wait to see mom again." She said happily.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sorry i didnt understand that...what are you trying to say about this...threat?''
...☫She said seriously confused☫...
--Sathanus--

"I mean something strong knocked him through the wall, now please be quiet, no one knows you're in there." he whispered to her as he tried to act normally and without alerting anyone to the fact that he is hiding a person under his wings. Something was not right. Asmodeus was a lover, and weaker than him, but to knock him through a wall, that takes power. But it was odd, he felt a dirty gaze upon him. He peeked around the door, and everything was wrong. Naked flaming girls, a naked guy just lying there obviously dead, a deer girl, complete with antlers trying to cast. And a very pretty woman in underwear that was sizes too small. "Hey, this scene is weird. Lets stick around, until we know everything is cool, and go grab a coffee." he whispered to his chest.

(NOW, this is where everyone in the rp comes together. Until everyone participating posts replies, it is on hold.)

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
((Oops, sorry, my mistake xD ))
Mari laughed lightly and nodded. "Let's eat first though. I can't wait to see mom again." She said happily.
''alright...''

...♱She said before she started to eat♱...

...☫Seria just nodded before she started to snuggle into Sathanus trying to get comfy assuming they will be in that position for a long time trying to not move his wings around. She soon realized what kind of position they were in. It was almost the same way Tyler had held her when he was her lover. She tried to not mind it much and focus on the mission at hand. Still, she was thinking about the mission and this very moment☫...

(okay, we will do this until the others post.)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria just nodded before she started to snuggle into Sathanus trying to get comfy assuming they will be in that position for a long time trying to not move his wings around. She soon realized what kind of position they were in. It was almost the same way Tyler had held her when he was her lover. She tried to not mind it much and focus on the mission at hand. Still, she was thinking about the mission and this very moment☫...
--Sathanus--

Sathanus felt her warmth. It was the same warmth he felt when he looked at her. She was pretty, and soft. Just as he was lost in his moment a bolt from behind him, bit deeply into his back, causing him to stumble, but not let go of her. Bolt after bolt rocked his back, dropping him to his knees. Tears from the pain formed in his eyes. "Just stay still, I will protect you." He said, with a touch of pain in his voice. More bolts bit into him, and he felt his blood drop and sizzle on the floor. He knew who it was, but was not going to give her up. "You always attack from behind, dear sister." he said mockingly. "You never knew the true meaning of a fight." he said to the slowly rising Asmodeus. "Just..stay...still" he said softly as he held her close and protected her, because if she touched the ground, she was surely lost.

--The Effing Bastard Asmodeus--

He hoped his brother was still dumb enough for his oldest trick in the book. Hook, Line and Sinker, he fell for it. So he got to pay for his stupidity with his visceral form now. He couldn't kill him, just hurt him enough to make him ghost like to regenerate. And whatever he was hiding would be his to lord over him, till it bored him, just like the blind girl, the puppies, the flowers, the elves, etc. The first blast had made him giddy, so he kept shooting and shooting. "Why yes, i am a pretty little girl, who is hurting you very deeply. Even Lucifer would be wounded by my cutting wit, fool. It will all stop if you just give me what you are hiding." he demanded with no intention of keeping his bargain. He would regain control and keep blasting his brother down for centuries until he grew bored with it.

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len followed Rin to her room then peeked his head in.

[/QUOTE]
Rin looked over at him. "I was gonna take a nap, do I feel it in here... Yes, am I scared? No" she says

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...?Seria just couldnt watch anymore. dozen of runic swords coming out of runes soon pointed at the attacker and bolted towards him. Also, her appearance changing. It was most likely her Dark form she adapted from demons as she spoke. She also got out of Sathanus's grasp and stood on the ground seemingly to be immune to the power. A Blade soon manifesting from a red rip in space, her eyes turning yellow as she spoke in her emotionless voice?...

''you are protecting me...i shall repay the favor...''

...?After she spoke she seemed to be floating, her voice and her attitude being emotionless. Did she seriously have a split personality? She must have been. The pearls in her blade started to glow before she spoke?...

''Crimson Avengi...you shouldn't have messed with me...''

Rune:

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Seria just couldnt watch anymore. dozen of runic swords coming out of runes soon pointed at the attacker and bolted towards him. Also, her appearance changing. It was most likely her Dark form she adapted from demons as she spoke. She also got out of Sathanus's grasp and stood on the ground seemingly to be immune to the power. A Blade soon manifesting from a red rip in space, her eyes turning yellow as she spoke in her emotionless voice?...
''you are protecting me...i shall repay the favor...''

...?After she spoke she seemed to be floating, her voice and her attitude being emotionless. Did she seriously have a split personality? She must have been. The pearls in her blade started to glow before she spoke?...

''Crimson Avenge...you shouldn't have messed with me...''

Rune:

(We will begin the fight once the others post. This is gonna be good.)

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued to train, soon taking a short break. While he was resting, he strapped four large weights onto his arms and legs. He stood up and leaped into the air, throwing multiple punches and kicks at the open air♅...
tumblr_n7q9ayW1Bz1t1656jo1_500.gif

...♅After two hours of constant shadow training, he took off the weight. He thought for a moment shortly before manifesting a small dome-like structure around him. He placed a gravity counter on the work top and attached a Euphorian rope on the ceiling, soon wrapping it around both of his ankles and hanging upside down. He increased the gravity to fifty-times Euphorian gravity and began doing sit-ups upside down♅...

tumblr_n2j9ocry1u1tu0hbzo5_r1_400.gif

...♅After he had reached ten thousand sit-ups, he untied his feet from the rope and slowly descended down to the ground. Upon reaching the ground, he fell onto his back and began inhaling and exhaling loudly, clearly being out of breath. He returned the gravity to normal and lay there, facing the ceiling. He spoke in between breaths, a smile being evident on his face. His clothing had ripped under the sheer gravitational force that was placed on them, with the torso being completely missing from Akira's chest♅...

“ Phew, that was great~ ”

dbz57-07.jpg

---------------------------------

...ΨKenji smiled and replied as his blush only seemed to grow more, turning his cheeks a burning red colour that matched his hairΨ...

“ Yeah, of course~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina blinked, watching the blush grow on Kenji's face. It was surprising almost. Not the fact that he was blushing. She had seen him blush a lot before. But she had never seen him blush this much before. It was like looking into a mirror at herself. She guessed she probably blushed that much at times, but she never really expected it from him. Lumina felt her own cheeks match Kenji's, as if she really was mirrored to him, just thinking about what he was asking. Marriage? Really? It was unexpected, of course, but... deep down, it made her really happy. Like, all of the feelings really meant something, even if it was just some silly ceremony. Lumina felt her wings flutter a bit, which rubbed against Kenji's hand that was there, and she almost made a weird noise during a pretty intimate moment. Cursing herself for almost ruining the mood she looked at Kenji directly, feeling her stomach explode into butterflies as she spoke softly♤...

"...yes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back